Bring4th
4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW (/showthread.php?tid=18329)

Pages: 1 2

4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - Sacred Fool - 06-11-2020

I found it comforting to a surprising extent to read that there are beings incarnating here now in 4D, invisible to us, living 4D lives in parallel with our 3D "reality."  It feels like a relief of some internal pressure and a huge resource for assistance to those attempting to serve this planet now while wearing a 3D costume.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0305.aspx Wrote:B2: For being vague, that was pretty good. One other thing: a lot of people in a near-death experience have visions of a crystal city of light. I’ve actually seen that myself but not in a near-death experience. It’s being seen more and more frequently. Could you tell me what that is?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Again we shall have to remain vague. However we can say a bit about this construct.
The construct is precisely that. It is the awareness of fourth density in the minds of many, many, many people, too many people to have it stay a private vision. It is not fourth density itself. It is not the planet Earth itself. But it is information which is coded in a certain way that is characteristic of crystals. It is being built up day by day, in terms of your space/time experience, because of people that have begun to graduate and have begun to have a fourth-density existence. This existence and this fourth-density Earth are unseen by [their] choice so that there will be no disturbance for the third-density entities that are still using the third density of planet Earth.

There will not be made obvious or overt the existence of the fourth-density entities until the third-density patterns have been completed on planet Earth. Nonetheless, this energy, these essences and this new Earth are very real.

Since it is impossible for the human mind to conceive of two Earths interpenetrating each other and not bothering the existence of each other in any way, the construct occurs. It is a mass-consciousness construct, much like your UFOs and it expresses a reality that is beyond the conscious grasp of the human mind but not beyond the unconscious awareness of the tribe of humankind as a whole.

Imagine how powerful fourth density is, interpenetrating third density at this time. It is at least as real as the third density that seems to be the sum of reality to those with physical eyes. Therefore, it needs to be expressed.

And for those who have contact at all with their deeper mind, there will be some version of this vision that may pop up. And this will increase in terms of the number of people that are able to see it and even, as the one known as B2 said, able to go there and to work with the information.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - AnthroHeart - 06-11-2020

I think either I crossed 4D or I am at 3.78 density. Not for sure.
But I see 3D and my life is very blissful.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - Sacred Fool - 06-11-2020

(06-11-2020, 07:20 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I think either I crossed 4D or I am at 3.78 density. Not for sure.

If you had crossed over to 4D, you'd be dead, as I understand it: 4D light is too intense for 3D bodies to withstand.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - AnthroHeart - 06-11-2020

(06-11-2020, 09:11 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 07:20 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I think either I crossed 4D or I am at 3.78 density. Not for sure.

If you had crossed over to 4D, you'd be dead, as I understand it: 4D light is too intense for 3D bodies to withstand.

I did have the experience of dying though, unless I just ascended.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - unity100 - 06-12-2020

Understanding this as 4d being forming in time/space would be more accurate from what can be gleamed from the excerpt and also Ra material.

Ra mentions 4d existing more in time space, overlapping with 3d in transitional bodies and their activities and environment. And a transition period is mentioned until transition to a 4d society can be considered as having happened.

During this period of transition, 4d bodies would also have slowly naturally formed through the process of natural birth from increasingly higher vibration bodies.

4d spirits incarnating into fully 4d bodies to a non-physical 4d location is not a likely physical reality.

However as far as being real goes, any social or etheric construct in time/space is as real as any such construct in 3d time/space.

Both take time to manifest in space/time.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - Sacred Fool - 06-12-2020

In the context of the previous text in that session (some of which I plan to add in a day or two), it seems clear that what is described above is 4D space/time, not merely inner planes activity.

You may have just illustrated this:
above Wrote:Since it is impossible for the human mind to conceive of two Earths interpenetrating each other and not bothering the existence of each other in any way, the construct occurs.

The fact that some of us can already make some degree of contact with 4D resident earthlings, yet others will be in a tapering off 3D for centuries, offers a somewhat scrambled picture of how things may go here during the coming era.  I suppose that's not surprising given how fragmented we 3D earthlings are now at this stage.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - RitaJC - 06-12-2020

I believe many of us here are of an even higher density

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - Sacred Fool - 06-12-2020

Yes.  The difference is that, while most wanderers incarnate here now are incarnate in 3D, we now have some in 4D as a resource for spiritual growth and doing "work in consciousness."  For most people, this may feel unexciting, but for those who can work directly with non-3D beings, this offers a possibility of connecting with members of your soul group who are actually incarnate here in 4D, not merely in the inner planes.  This opens up opportunities to affect the earthly landscape which were hitherto not available.  What the full extent of that is, I don't know, but I am certainly curious.  Personally, I feel a strong resonance with this.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - Minyatur - 06-12-2020

How do you interpret this quote?

Quote:As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

I saw the "shielding" as relating to them not being visible to us, but I may have misinterpreted that.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - flofrog - 06-12-2020

It's all very mysterious, but I feel, like Peregrine, that there is something deeply hopeful about all this. And making the whole 'atmosphere of feeling' lighter...
Of course sending love to all of us who are trying to swim humbly through these last stages of 3D is helping too... lol

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - Stranger - 06-12-2020

I've seen it. Did not know what it was. Thanks for posting, peregrine.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - unity100 - 06-13-2020

Material tells that the 4d body will evolve through natural birth from existing bodies. This means that there wont exist a parallel, independent creation of a 4d society, leave aside its physical manifestation. It will evolve out of what is here today.

The emerging 4d society does not need to happen in a separate reality that exists in a different 'dimension' per se. 4d entities in increasingly 4d bodies can very well exist inside the transitional 3-4d society while having their 4d experiences.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - Sacred Fool - 06-13-2020

(06-12-2020, 07:00 PM)Stranger Wrote: I've seen it.  Did not know what it was.  Thanks for posting, peregrine.

Very cool!

(06-12-2020, 03:29 PM)Minyatur Wrote: How do you interpret this quote?

Quote:As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

I saw the "shielding" as relating to them not being visible to us, but I may have misinterpreted that.

This is also how I read it.  But what about the dual activated bodies?  As I read the Ra Material, these are beings incarnating into the same 3D reality we live in who are more facile with 4D energy.  They incarnate with us for the purpose of increasing the harvest and assisting in the transition to 4D.

To unity100's comment, the quote above argues for separate 3D & 4D realities, the latter invisible to the former.  Is there not another passage which says that eventually the established 4D earthly civilization will learn to make itself invisible to 3D, so that Earth will again become habitable to 3D beings? 

I guess one can try to square this circle in various ways.  I'm less interested in the physical details than in the spiritual support of spiritual beings who are now living upon this planet, attempting to assist in the planetary transition to 4D.  If one can learn to blend with this, such would be a significant blessing.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - unity100 - 06-13-2020

That is precisely so - there is a passage that says the 3d society will need to disappear because 4d will need to learn to hide its reality from 3d entities. Only after that more 3d experience in a 3d civilization can be possible.

If such a parallel existence of two separate civilizations of different densities (3d and 4d in this case) was possible, there wouldnt be a need for that. The 4d parallel reality could just happen overlapping, but not visible from 3d.

So basically for 4d society to form, 3d reality must slowly disappear along with 3d-experience-living entities, as 4d experience increase with more 4d-experience-living entities.

4d vibrations are here. So 4d entities, transitional 3-4d entities, and 3d entities of higher vibration are already under its effects. The emerging 4d physical reality is emerging right in the middle of this existing, slowly fading 3d society. Each entity is experiencing what matches its vibration.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - AnthroHeart - 06-13-2020

The higher subdensity of 3D (I think I may be 3.78 density but not sure) feels pretty amazing.
4D must be even more so.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - RitaJC - 06-13-2020

(06-13-2020, 07:00 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: The higher subdensity of 3D (I think I may be 3.78 density but not sure) feels pretty amazing.
4D must be even more so.

It is

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - flofrog - 06-13-2020

I think it is definitely a slow overlap

So cool

(06-13-2020, 02:31 AM)unity100 Wrote: So basically for 4d society to form, 3d reality must slowly disappear along with 3d-experience-living entities, as 4d experience increase with more 4d-experience-living entities.

Ra Wrote:62.29 Questioner: Yes.

Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.

Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.

Evidently, while this is so there are also more skillful 4D entities, who by definition are not subject to the veil, now beginning to physically populate this planet, creating 4D physical structures at this time which further support those in 3D who are committed to "bringing fourth" the reality of 4D upon this planet.  I find this very encouraging.

BONUS MATERIAL

This is another passage from the same Q'uo session which a reader might find interesting.  Following a brief summary of an individual's harvesting process, it offers a menu of options from which one may then choose.  It's something to look forward to, if you're into that sort of thing.

session above Wrote:Now, these steps of light are a figure [of speech] that was devised by the part of this principle known as the Ra group to try to describe a very fastidious operation, guarded carefully by unseen friends, in which an entity is given a construct of the different gradations of light up to the very highest level of third density and beginning with the very lowest level of fourth density.

The gradations are all shown equally so there is not a sense of, “Oh, I am approaching fourth density now. I’m going to have to push through.” There is simply an invitation to walk in the light until the light feels too strong. Then, it is suggested that you take one step back and stop and see if that is the best possible light for you, giving you the best comfort and the best sense of joy.

In a way, [the graduation process] is looking for the place that you belong, if you would accept that construct.

Once you have decided that this is the place that you are most comfortable, you are then offered the information concerning whether or not you have graduated into fourth density. If you have graduated into fourth density—and this is where we must be somewhat vague about the process—[you are] offered the view for the first time of this new density and your place in it. You are still yourself, having dropped away those bits of personality that you carried into incarnation because they would be handy in incarnation. Nevertheless, you are essentially and unmistakably you.

And you discover that in fourth density, entities are easy to read. You know everybody. Even before you take fourth-density incarnation, you become aware of a dramatically changed environment. You are still between incarnations at this point but you have now moved into the fourth density and you have space to become comfortable there before you choose that which you wish to do.

From the fourth-density position, your options are greater than in third density. In fourth density, you are able to choose what group of entities with which you wish to work. You may choose to be a wanderer and to come immediately back into third density, as the one known as B2 did at a time when he graduated from the third density of this planet with a few friends only to find that his concern for his beloved tribe of humankind would not let him rest until he had done his best to call as many people to follow him to a larger life, wider vistas, and increased opportunities for service and learning as he could.

You have the opportunity to stay in fourth density and do your studying. You have the opportunity to move into the unseen realms, as this instrument calls them, or the inner planes of fourth density which are much more subtle and filled with much more of an interesting mix of entities from which to learn than is the inner-planes environment of third density because of the different nature of the light in that density and the possibilities for information being so much more rich in that density.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - sillypumpkins - 06-13-2020

peregrine that Q'uote reminds me of something from michael newton's "journey of souls" which is written by a hypnotherapist, the material being the "case-files" and transcripts of his clients during past-life regression therapy

there was a point in the book where they were looking at where we go "between lives." There were some things that people had in common, such as meeting friends/family shortly after death, or taking a "shower".

The one that reminds me of that Q'uote (specifically the bit about "viewing your place in 4th density") is how people talk about going somewhere and viewing at all their "options" for their next life. Like a movie. Thought that was kinda funny

also.... who's B2??

Quote:as the one known as B2 did at a time when he graduated from the third density of this planet

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - Dtris - 06-13-2020

The original quote says the city is a construct and is not real even in 4D space/time. It is possible that the incarnating entities into early 4D are either ones who graduated long ago and learned to shield themselves from 3D along the way, or wanderer's who are incarnating there for the purpose of aiding harvest. Just an idea.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - Glow - 06-14-2020

I believe these are not new 4D beings but ones who have been here all along. They have been here since I was a child so 40 years easily.

My personal take is these are 4D that did not harvest from earth but came to serve without incarnating so veiling was not a new skill to learn like it would be for those Newley harvested.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - AnthroHeart - 06-14-2020

What about the Rainbow Body where you ascend after becoming a body of rainbow light?
I feel myself transforming. My body sometimes feels as light as a feather.

Do you go to 4D when you activate the Rainbow Body?

[Image: 7e1d6abf0275a2b378cb42618559081a_715__2.jpg]

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - Sacred Fool - 06-14-2020

(06-14-2020, 01:37 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Do you go to 4D when you activate the Rainbow Body?

Any dead human whose vibration is resonant with 4D may choose to continue on there.  Those who achieve Rainbow Body, however, are usually highly dedicated to helping others and are more likely to incarnate back into 3D so as to be able assist their fellows in purifying their vibrations...at some risk to themselves, I might add.

(06-13-2020, 03:33 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: ...taking a "shower".

I find that amusing.

B2 was a long time friend of Carla & Jim who was at that session.

(06-14-2020, 01:33 PM)Glow Wrote: I believe these are not new 4D beings but ones who have been here all along. They have been here since I was a child so 40 years easily.

My personal take is these are 4D that did not harvest from earth but came to serve without incarnating so veiling was not a new skill to learn like it would be for those Newley harvested.

Yeah, the details are a bit speculative, but the main point is that this spiritual support is here for us, should we desire to ask for it and make ourselves open to it.

(06-14-2020, 05:37 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 01:37 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Do you go to 4D when you activate the Rainbow Body?

Any dead human whose vibration is resonant with 4D may choose to continue on there.  Those who achieve Rainbow Body, however, are usually highly dedicated to helping others and are more likely to incarnate back into 3D so as to be able assist their fellows in purifying their vibrations...at some risk to themselves, I might add.

Are those the bodhisattvas? The ones that delay Nirvana in order to be of greater service?

Is Nirvana 4D?

I still believe we are ascending to 4D.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - Sacred Fool - 06-15-2020

(06-13-2020, 09:26 PM)Dtris Wrote: The original quote says the city is a construct and is not real even in 4D space/time. It is possible that the incarnating entities into early 4D are either ones who graduated long ago and learned to shield themselves from 3D along the way, or wanderer's who are incarnating there for the purpose of aiding harvest. Just an idea.

Yes, the image of the crystalline city appears to be a metaphor from the deep unconscious representing that, if I may use an additional symbol, rooted deeply in the mud of 3D, a beautiful lotus flower is preparing to blossom: the messy tumult of 3D is becoming but the subsurface of a radiant new-yet-timeless offering of love to the one Creator.  The spread of this vision would be an invitation to align one's vibration with the sublime act of offering blessing to this transition.  What a wonderful pathway along which Earth creatures may unite in love and thanksgiving.

RE: 4th Density Beings are living HERE NOW - flofrog - 06-15-2020

exactly so, peregrine, exactly so, I think.