Bring4th
A disturbance in the Force - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: A disturbance in the Force (/showthread.php?tid=18288)

A disturbance in the Force - ledgerlines - 05-27-2020

Hi, first my apologies if there are any mistakes. This post took me a while (postponed for several weeks) with multiple revisions.

The events I'm about to detail are strongly tied to "Comparing Ra and the Cassiopaeans" and "Falling upwards from Cassiopaea and landing here".

Note to mods: If possible, I'd rather keep the story in one chunk. I know, it's not really within the guidelines since there are comments to both threads, but I couldn't find a way around at the time of writing.

A little bit of background and context for starters: I discovered the content of the Law of One through the website lawofone.info a long time ago... in my early 20's if I'm correct.
And that was it, I didn't know about the other website and forum until the more recent years... But we'll be back to this after some more story.

On the other hand, I'm more familiar with French-based content like "Réseau Léo" (a more recent STO potiential group) and "Anton Parks" (the Girku Chronicles is an excellent complement to the Ra Material and a way to dig into the reptilian era).

Fyi, there's some content in English and other languages you can find here and here for example.  

Fast forward to mid-2019. It's been a long time since I was reliant on social welfare (and still am) and I was offered the choice to either going back to a traditionnal job or start the project of being self-employed. Of course, I chose the latter: I was done with the old job habit.

I needed some time to make up my mind and find what to do with this "self-employment", and by the end of october/early november it was acted. I decided to go with a website of my own, ledgerlines.

In april 2020, I noticed a video posted by Sott.net about Star Wars (the MindMatters show). It wouldn't be the first time I see one of their videos, and I generally appreciate the content brought by this group and Laura K-J. / the Cassipaeans (discovered with the Wave series)

To be honest, even though I greatly consider the C's material, I've never been into their group. However I had the habit of checking their forum on a regular basis throughout the years. Same could be said about Bring4th forum.
So during that time in april I was thinking about the next articles for ledgerlines and wether to include or not some specific content... (philosophy from a video game called Knights of the Old Republic II that I knew from my early 20's).

In may, after having watched the video there was something I felt I could ask about. Quite an episode since it was necessary for me to see if there were any trace of unresolved or unconsious mecanism that could motivated such a thing.

Anyway, back on tracks: I contacted Sott.net (Us version) the 7th of may.

Things were quite ready in my head however as soon as I read a specific line, there was something wrong and off. My stomach started to hurt, which was unusual. Here is the line in question:
"E-mails sent to Sott.net become the property of Quantum Future Group, Inc and may be published without notice"

Damn.. I shared and published a few things with the Leo group, but I never felt something like that with them. What was going on here..?
I had to brush that feeling off in order to get the mail written. As of may 26th, I have not received any answer from Sott or anyone, but that was expected. I didn't really sent this mail to start a conversation.
(Don't think it's a bug either, there was a confirmation window once sent.)

Anyway, I guess for the sake of transparency, it would be better to "disclose" the mail in question, here it is:

Subject: About the MindMatters show

Hi members of Sott team,

There was a video a month ago about themes found in the Star Wars movie: Revenge of the Sith.

In a similar timeframe I've begun working on an upcoming article for my website and I'd like to add the following.

(This is from a Star Wars videogame, summarized.)
In Knight of the Old Republic II, there is a character named Kreia whose goal is -roughly- to see beyond the limitations of Jedi and Sith teachings.
Not to mention her ultimate objective has been found in Meetra Surik who apparently cut herself from the Force.
In Surik's disconnection to the Force she wishes to extend it to "freeing" living beings from It, thus applying "true free will" since the Force bears some kind of consciousness (fate of beings influenced by the Force).

As we can see if we read between the lines, Kreia's vision is somehow twisted by her resentment towards the Force forged by past events.
If we consider the Force to be some kind of Intelligent Design in the Universe, running through life, cutting the galaxy from It might be a vain enterprise.
(This is possibly quite nihilistic in its core and another fall story.)

However she could still holds some truth in the way Jedi and Sith rely on the use of the Force and could be facets of the same thing, reflecting the old "Good vs Evil".

Now I wonder if you guys from the show refer to "Jedi" as some kind of "Service-to-Other" more type of thing ?
Or maybe Jedi as "Service-to-Self" but playing the good guys ?

And Sith as "Service-to-Self", obviously.  (This one is clearly easier to label)

Anyway, it was a good show.
As mentioned this content is to be released on my website ledgerlines.cc but I really don't know if I will ever have the time to translate the French article into English... so here it is for you Smile

This mail is getting really long.  Time to say goodbye.
Take care !

(followed by my contacts)

I kinda fumbled with my words in the mail, but the core idea is there (in bold).
One thing is done, but another still remains unclear: what was that feeling, earlier ? I asked for answers and answers did come the day after, when I felt necessary to dig more into Ra / bring4th's forum).

Here I'd like to bring a couple of (representative) excerpts from these threads to clarify myself, if it's still okay.

First one with:
"Personal spirituality and inspiration became stifled  in service to "objectivity" and collective aims."

Ok so no big reveal here, the C's / Laura K.-J.'s group is... well, a group.
What I mean is it's pretty clear there's a tendency for like-minded people to gather around. As Asolsutsesvy said, the "scientific side" of the C's took where Ra's material left some kind of hole.

If you are familiar with the Leo group, it's even more of a "pack", even more of a family and tribalistic in many ways. However I can safely assure their nose is the best when it comes to reveal the tiniest of STS tendencies, and possibly the most up-to-date STO potential group active.
It's best described in a hiking imagery: you can go up the hill straight up, but it'll be "harder" (steep slope). That would be the Leo, but their strong "inner circle" (core) and "tribalistic" way of doing make up for it, on a daily basis.

So yeah, I guess it can be quite disturbing for people accustomed to the more universal message of the Law of One and its "diaspora" to be confronted to a circle of a more defined "genetic family", or group.
(Contrary to the C's, who are Laura's group people in the future if we believe their saying, I think the case of Ra Material might be a bit different.)

Let's say there is more flexibility in the Ra material and room for personal inflexion maybe less found elswhere. As for what that means in my case, well hang on a little bit more...
(Note: there's definitely room for personal inflexion with the Leos, but apparently not so much anymore with the C's.)

Back to the narrative, regarding the episode of the mail I sent: the uneasing feel in the stomach is to my understanding, similar to this line I once again borrow:
" (..)" The artificial ideological wall has hardened and narrowed over the years, along with the "us vs. them" group mentality, which leaves practically no place for traditional mysticism which aims to transcend the crass and conventional aspects of human life."

The "us vs them" is very much likely what I felt in the stomach the day before.
And the part about "(..) place for traditional mysticism which aims to transcend the crass and conventional aspects of human life" is exactly what the Leos do.

On to the final excerpt: "(...) while real action heroes like Caesar and Putin are true STO role models."

This is more delicate to handle... though the words above pointed to the right direction I think.
My guess is, most of the confusion comes from the definition of STO and STS. I could grasp bits of it at a younger age but it only came clearly when the LEO group set it into stone, with a more refined one.

I strongly recommend having a look at their definition, which might not be that surprising for some. English version at this page (pdf).

So as you can see, there is STO and sub-categories of STS that are: STS positive and negative. (Many implications but I'll leave it to each one's own interpretation).

To tie this up with the excerpt / Laura's group, I do not disagree with the idea of the figure called Ceasar being a STO candidate or oriented person. It could very well be the case, at some point at his life or some incarnation.  (I'm not knowledgeable enough on this topic)
However I tend to reject the idea of someone STO to take part in the politics of the 3D realm or any conflict, knowing even little of how things are behind the scenes. It just sounds a bit bizarre. Very risky to say the least.
It's good to have a view on what's going on for sure, but STO role might be more detached imo.

In a video, one of the Leo said that wars are fought between STS POSITIVE and STS NEGATIVE. Pretty much self-explanatory.

So, even if I do not agree with everything posted in the two linked threads, I have to thank Asolsutsesvy for being there before me and and give an in-sight, literally.

All in all, I don't think the C's material is corrupted, and I still strongly believe Laura's group is plenty capable of STO orientation, the opposite would be really surprising...
Also, even if "biases" or inclinations from families / indivudals do have a certain weight, is it pretty safe to say there shouldn't be much of a difference the more we tend to the "One Creator" ?

Now if I allow myself to post here, it's because I don't think that is a Leo concern. (I might publish this for the Leo since I still have a foothold there).
It's clearly something between the other two "families" for lack of a better term.

In addition, it was until quite recently with the opening of LedgerLines.cc that I realized the symbolic similarities between the logo of L/L Research website (re-discovered in the past couple of years) and my own.
Same thing for the accent color, a similar shade of purple... (originally from the wordpress theme I chose, I kept the color and based all my design from it).
I guess this is telling enough.

There was at least something I felt I had to do here, and it is done now. If there is a next time, I'll be back for more. If not, keep up the good work !

RE: A disturbance in the Force - Asolsutsesvyl - 05-28-2020

Welcome. Here's a somewhat scattered response, hopefully not too long.

About referring to my threads, it's not a problem to post related stuff in different threads. If parts of this develop into something to add there, then I can just quote it there later.

I've been curious about people interested in the Cassiopaean material who are not part of that community, and it was interesting to learn of the French Leo channeling. While I was in the Cassiopaea community, and believing in their approach, I distanced myself from those who tried to reinterpret or add to it in their own ways. In that sense, you either trusted the group and then all who disagreed with it must be wrong, or you did not really trust the group.

From a quick read of the PDFs at the page you linked to, the thinking around Leo etc., seems largely to build upon the work of the Cassiopaea community, with some differences in ideas. And with the basic idea that the underlying spiritual source is the same. (I have not yet looked at the other mentioned person, Anton Parks.)

While I don't trust the "Cassiopaeans" at all any longer, I think there's plenty of good information associated with them. I don't have any clear views on their French follow-on yet.

(But it is interesting that the Leo channeling began in early 2011. The C's claimed around that time that a "window of opportunity" for being able to reach a larger number of people had closed, and a change of focus for the group came after that. This was also just a few months after 2010 PaleoFest, a unique week-long meeting for people from the Cassiopaea community.)

(05-27-2020, 06:50 PM)ledgerlines Wrote: In april 2020, I noticed a video posted by Sott.net about Star Wars (the MindMatters show). It wouldn't be the first time I see one of their videos, and I generally appreciate the content brought by this group and Laura K-J. / the Cassipaeans (discovered with the Wave series)

[...] Anyway, back on tracks: I contacted Sott.net (Us version) the 7th of may.

Things were quite ready in my head however as soon as I read a specific line, there was something wrong and off. My stomach started to hurt, which was unusual. Here is the line in question:
"E-mails sent to Sott.net become the property of Quantum Future Group, Inc and may be published without notice"

Damn.. I shared and published a few things with the Leo group, but I never felt something like that with them. What was going on here..?
I had to brush that feeling off in order to get the mail written. As of may 26th, I have not received any answer from Sott or anyone, but that was expected. I didn't really sent this mail to start a conversation.
(Don't think it's a bug either, there was a confirmation window once sent.)

It would make more sense as an inner response to what the line of text brings the focus towards, i.e. the organization, than the text itself. I think such signals can be sent from oneself if something is known on another level.

(05-27-2020, 06:50 PM)ledgerlines Wrote: Anyway, I guess for the sake of transparency, it would be better to "disclose" the mail in question, here it is:

Subject: About the MindMatters show

Hi members of Sott team,

There was a video a month ago about themes found in the Star Wars movie: Revenge of the Sith.

In a similar timeframe I've begun working on an upcoming article for my website and I'd like to add the following.

(This is from a Star Wars videogame, summarized.)
In Knight of the Old Republic II, there is a character named Kreia whose goal is -roughly- to see beyond the limitations of Jedi and Sith teachings.
Not to mention her ultimate objective has been found in Meetra Surik who apparently cut herself from the Force.
In Surik's disconnection to the Force she wishes to extend it to "freeing" living beings from It, thus applying "true free will" since the Force bears some kind of consciousness (fate of beings influenced by the Force).

As we can see if we read between the lines, Kreia's vision is somehow twisted by her resentment towards the Force forged by past events.
If we consider the Force to be some kind of Intelligent Design in the Universe, running through life, cutting the galaxy from It might be a vain enterprise.
(This is possibly quite nihilistic in its core and another fall story.)

However she could still holds some truth in the way Jedi and Sith rely on the use of the Force and could be facets of the same thing, reflecting the old "Good vs Evil".

Now I wonder if you guys from the show refer to "Jedi" as some kind of "Service-to-Other" more type of thing ?
Or maybe Jedi as "Service-to-Self" but playing the good guys ?

And Sith as "Service-to-Self", obviously. (This one is clearly easier to label)

Anyway, it was a good show.
As mentioned this content is to be released on my website ledgerlines.cc but I really don't know if I will ever have the time to translate the French article into English... so here it is for you Smile

This mail is getting really long. Time to say goodbye.
Take care !

I can't speak for the Sott team (who tend to be uninterested in video games), but I've seen some related Star Wars references and discussion before.

In KOTOR II, there's Kreia who moves beyond the level of Jedi vs. Sith. In the first game, KOTOR, there's another character (don't remember the name) who likewise has given up on being a Jedi, but who did not join the dark side - he's a gentle and good-natured kind, who simply did not continue to live within the dogmatic structure surrounding him, having in a way grown beyond it.

Those two characters are like opposites. They transcend a duality at a lower level, in order to reach a way of being which more subtly maintains the duality at a higher level.

On the Cassiopaea forum, Jedi symbolism is generally used to refer to STO. It's part of the old way their forum was themed, automatic forum titles for numbers of posts, etc. It's more for fun, not very serious. (Serious examination shows Star Wars being too limited as a metaphor in some ways, but still pointing roughly in the right direction. All metaphors for STO and STS tend to fall apart if you try to push them to the limit.)

(05-27-2020, 06:50 PM)ledgerlines Wrote: "Personal spirituality and inspiration became stifled in service to "objectivity" and collective aims."

Ok so no big reveal here, the C's / Laura K.-J.'s group is... well, a group.
What I mean is it's pretty clear there's a tendency for like-minded people to gather around. As Asolsutsesvy said, the "scientific side" of the C's took where Ra's material left some kind of hole.

What really got to me about the group is that it is a group which claims to have risen above all the traps of groupthink, etc. They gather information about, and describe, all those psycho-spiritual traps very well - and claim to know better and practice what they know. But later it can be seen - well, it's a group, with a group mind like any other divisive group with strong ideas about good and evil. In other words, it isn't like it believes itself to be and presents itself as.

The best part of it seems to be the science-related inspiration, where the ideal comes from Ark. But now? The intellectual development has gone backwards, the community dumbed-down, over the past 5 or more years. I have not posted much about this yet, but for later, I have some examples in mind. From good analysis and detachment from political and cultural drama, the Cassiopaea community has turned into "keyboard warriors" opposing the mainstream SJW movement "keyboard warriors".

(05-27-2020, 06:50 PM)ledgerlines Wrote: If you are familiar with the Leo group, it's even more of a "pack", even more of a family and tribalistic in many ways. However I can safely assure their nose is the best when it comes to reveal the tiniest of STS tendencies, and possibly the most up-to-date STO potential group active.
It's best described in a hiking imagery: you can go up the hill straight up, but it'll be "harder" (steep slope). That would be the Leo, but their strong "inner circle" (core) and "tribalistic" way of doing make up for it, on a daily basis.

So yeah, I guess it can be quite disturbing for people accustomed to the more universal message of the Law of One and its "diaspora" to be confronted to a circle of a more defined "genetic family", or group.
(Contrary to the C's, who are Laura's group people in the future if we believe their saying, I think the case of Ra Material might be a bit different.)

Personally, I have a rather abstract sense of "soul family". Whatever the future has in store, in Ra's terms "higher self" refers to the personal 6D future.

The Cassiopaeans somewhat vaguely claimed that they are the future of those who "recognize the application" of what they teach - which means it only becomes known as the results come in.

The Ra contact came after years of channeling an invisible group of 4D and 5D beings. Ra mentioned a 5D wanderer among the channelers who was ready to graduate to 6D, but remained for the sake of something and a particular bond to its 6D teacher. I think it may have been Don Elkins.

I think of genetics as having to do with the hardware. What matters is only two things:
- What's up with the soul using the hardware?
- Does the hardware work for what is to be done?

And I think that higher-density souls can be like programmers who can get really old computers to do amazing things. Using the world of computing as a metaphor, "demo scene" programmers can write programs which do things normally only done on 10-20 years newer hardware. Because they know all the quirks and tricks, and have the right kind of skill. The greater the power of the soul, the less the physical, including genetic, resources needed.

(05-27-2020, 06:50 PM)ledgerlines Wrote: On to the final excerpt: "(...) while real action heroes like Caesar and Putin are true STO role models."

This is more delicate to handle... though the words above pointed to the right direction I think.
My guess is, most of the confusion comes from the definition of STO and STS. I could grasp bits of it at a younger age but it only came clearly when the LEO group set it into stone, with a more refined one.

I strongly recommend having a look at their definition, which might not be that surprising for some. English version at this page (pdf).

So as you can see, there is STO and sub-categories of STS that are: STS positive and negative. (Many implications but I'll leave it to each one's own interpretation).

To tie this up with the excerpt / Laura's group, I do not disagree with the idea of the figure called Ceasar being a STO candidate or oriented person. It could very well be the case, at some point at his life or some incarnation. (I'm not knowledgeable enough on this topic)
However I tend to reject the idea of someone STO to take part in the politics of the 3D realm or any conflict, knowing even little of how things are behind the scenes. It just sounds a bit bizarre. Very risky to say the least.
It's good to have a view on what's going on for sure, but STO role might be more detached imo.

In a video, one of the Leo said that wars are fought between STS POSITIVE and STS NEGATIVE. Pretty much self-explanatory.

So, even if I do not agree with everything posted in the two linked threads, I have to thank Asolsutsesvy for being there before me and and give an in-sight, literally.

On Caesar, the point would be that Caesar is the new Jesus for the Cassiopaea community. The earlier messages about Jesus are reinterpreted as referring to Caesar. Caesar exists in 5D as a great being which sends his soul projections to those who pray for help.

I agree with them that the Bible is almost completely made up, and that the physical person of Jesus is a fiction. But I do not think the archetypal substitution is valid. You can't simply replace Jesus with Caesar, as they now do. Caesar may have been a pretty good reformer, going by the historical record. But I think his legacy is mixed, and not like that of a superhero.

It seems Leo has made a basic division into two psychological STS types. There's also other such divisions. Ra emphasized that STS beings come in two types: masters who strive to be number one in a hierarchy, and slavish helpers who strive to be number two. The C's made a division into those who attack outwardly and those who attack inwardly. And then there's Leo's division. I think you can come up with more which would highlight different parts of the picture.

Ra presents a more multi-dimensional model, in bringing seven energy and functional levels into the picture. The polarity as a whole is then how the being as a whole is. Various things may also develop positively or negatively within smaller scopes, or become blocked (dysfunction). These nuances are lost in the simplified Cassiopaean version. Leo's two STS types may be a simplified replacement.

There's also one of the most curious things mentioned by Ra: The American civil war was waged through Lincoln by a 4D STO walk-in who was completely detached from the outcome, but decided that the symbolic value of freedom vs. slavery was important and worth the war for the future of humanity.

I think interventions in this world can be successfully positive when they improve the learning environment. When information, energy, and/or free will are enhanced. Sometimes that may mean influence on politics, but I think the real value is elsewhere. Ra suggests that detachment and lack of expectations is key to avoiding karma and blockages resulting from political and (a very problematic area for humanity) war-like engagement.

(05-27-2020, 06:50 PM)ledgerlines Wrote: All in all, I don't think the C's material is corrupted, and I still strongly believe Laura's group is plenty capable of STO orientation, the opposite would be really surprising...
Also, even if "biases" or inclinations from families / indivudals do have a certain weight, is it pretty safe to say there shouldn't be much of a difference the more we tend to the "One Creator" ?

Now if I allow myself to post here, it's because I don't think that is a Leo concern. (I might publish this for the Leo since I still have a foothold there).
It's clearly something between the other two "families" for lack of a better term.

In addition, it was until quite recently with the opening of LedgerLines.cc that I realized the symbolic similarities between the logo of L/L Research website (re-discovered in the past couple of years) and my own.
Same thing for the accent color, a similar shade of purple... (originally from the wordpress theme I chose, I kept the color and based all my design from it).
I guess this is telling enough.

There was at least something I felt I had to do here, and it is done now. If there is a next time, I'll be back for more. If not, keep up the good work !

The nature of the C's is one of those questions where each person needs to use their own discernment. Also, I'm going with the largest synthesis which is consistent, so it's a possibility the view may change. But my trust in all things Cassiopaean was basically peeled like an onion over 4 years, until nothing remained.

People can find common ground in, as you put it, the 'One Creator'. They can, in striving to live simple values, like love/understanding. But this stops working when the teaching tells people to follow the judgment of a group regarding what is good and evil in a very large number of areas in order to avoid "falling", "soul smashing", and more. When STO turns into fighting all ideas opposed to the group inside and outside, and you are either with the group or an agent of The Matrix.

That said, people can study the Cassiopaean material and take it seriously without that happening. But I think it was created for the "show" of the Cassiopaean Experiment and community primarily. Some, like Montalk, parted ways early on but still find much of value in it like protective knowledge about 4D STS. He still thinks the C's are positive. If instead you consider that the C's may be negative, then you need to consider cost and benefit of including information about 4D STS for a negative source. I think it massively gave the C's credibility, but did little to stop 4D STS plans in practice. I.e., I think it looks cost-effective.

The thought experiment I have going is this: What would an Orion STS imitation look like? A teaching meant for positive souls, rather than negative souls, as a way to capture and then co-opt them? Firstly, it would copy as much as it could, for example from Ra, using successful recipes. Secondly, it would water down everything in the teaching which runs counter to the negative twists added later. Thirdly, make credible and valuable by providing more which the source can afford to make available. Fourthly, introduce twists and turns and keep people emotionally hooked in for the ride.

RE: A disturbance in the Force - ledgerlines - 05-29-2020

Hi again, long and scattered answers are fine, not a problem !

You made some very interesting points and here's a chance to clarify myself. Alright, let's start.

Quote:It would make more sense as an inner response to what the line of text brings the focus towards, i.e. the organization, than the text itself. I think such signals can be sent from oneself if something is known on another level.
Yes, you're right here. Thanks for the reminder as I tend to forget this kind of things. I was probably wrong somewhere. I'll need to re-evaluate if it still has any significance.

As for the Leo content, it might be a bit confusing for non-French speakers since the translation doesn't touch every bit of their website and is an on-going process. I'll try to add some clarifications as we go.

Quote:But it is interesting that the Leo channeling began in early 2011. (...)
Regarding the timeframe of their "channeling", it indeed began a while back, more or less a decade ago. At that time, it mainly came from a couple, under the name "Dialogue with my Angel".
It is only more recently (from 2016) that "Reseau Leo" was formed and it is the continuation of that work, an even more collaborative one, similar to the C's.

I didn't want to mention it, but yeah, you were on point about that "window" bit. Here's the extract from Réseau Leo about it, which itself contains an extract from "The Wave" of Laura. K-J, book nb 4, chapter IV.
There's a line that reads as: ".. The next stop for the Wave is, according to the C's, the Leo (Lion) constellation." (translated from French, I don't have the Englsih source material for that one)

It seems that "the Wave" (cosmic energy) is used by different kind of forces (STO obviously...but adding STS would'nt be too far off !) to communicate more easily with our plan, as an anwser to the Calling.
As it moves through time/space different "Consciouness Centers" (CC) are able to take the relay on the duty of answering the "Call".
(And you were more accurate than me on the term "soul family": it's definitely larger than the way I intended !)

We can think of Pleaidians, Ra, Cassiopeans and others... and now Leo. That is one of the reasons why I speak of them as the most-up-to-date.
As we go along with that "Wave", I think it's pretty ok to say the informations that come from these different CC tend to be more and more accurate (you also have to factor in the channeler and other influences, but you got the idea).
I'm not saying there is some kind of hierarchy among STO sources, not at all. Let's say it could be compared to children that come with more proficiency towards spirit because circumstances allow it. It's easier for them now that it was for us then.

Thus the idea of the continuation of the work through different groups.

Now about the Star Wars stuff, you got a point. It was easier to mention already existing material, the analogy is somewhat working. It was good enough for me I guess.
And thanks for the clarification about the forum titles thing, I didn't know that and it is indeed quite a funny thing now that you mentionned it^^

Anyway, this bring us once again to the STS / STO part, and why sometimes I'm still a bit confused, or perplexed, about the term "Positive" from other places.

If I'm not mistaken, the "STS Positive" and "STS Negative" part was not really present from earlier channeling, like the Pleaidians for example. (This concept might have bleed through in some manner since, I just don't know them.)

I think it's easier to grasp with the example of New-Age like movement: many described it as "Positive". Well, sure it is. However,  is it really STO ?
Laura's work for example warned us plenty about the "Co-intel" operatives and such, how the Predatory system works not only in 3D, but also from higher realm. I think we got the multi-dimensionnal thing of STS covered since a long time, and from different sources (at least: Ra, C's, Leo from the ones I know better.)

So rest assure, the definition of Ra's material STS remains 100% valid, anywhere.
In the previous example a guru would be comparable to the "master who strive to be number one in a hierarchy" so-to-speak; while the followers of the movement would be "slavish helpers who strive to be number two"".
Again, this is just an example and somewhat narrow.

The C's work and the later Leo's deferenciation about the two sides of STS (+/-) is possibly what was needed in order to bring the most percentage of STO polarization (within self, to begin with).
Hence the immense focus from the Leo to detect the tinniest bit of STS tendency, found in our everyday life. I can tell, that is not easy. It's the hardest and most uncomfortable of all actually.

"What makes you think that ? Why do you do this, do that ? Are these YOUR words ?? Your feelings, really ?"

That might sound paranoid but it's just a matter of practice, I guess. They don't live a paranoid life at all, just see their videos. They're "normal", just like common folk, it's just that they practice that "STS sniffing" (lol) in communal manner (very much like a tribe). It's ultimately an exercice on the self, boosted by the mirror of each other.

The more you master this exercice, the more the STS influence can be turned beneficial, less of an "attack" and more of a lesson on yourself and other parts of you that you didn't expect to exist.

An other thing that didn't really pass the test of others sources are the different species appearing in the Girku Chronicles of A. Parks. There's also a huge deal of a work coming from the Leo with the bestiary of eons ago, in relationship with the "influences" and certain "mind patterns" I spoke of earlier.
They range from very negative STS, to the more difficult to spot STS+, and sometimes STO.
I guess this will not speak to everyone since it's more dependant on the "genetics". We all carry differents things and I can totally understand that it doesn't resonate.

About the walk-in situation, I think I read that one such a long time ago that I needed a reminder. It's really telling by itself.
As for the rest of your comments and details, I think we're more or less on the same line (exception of Montalk, I don't really know what to think of him, and it's new to me). I don't have much to add.

In any case, I greatly appreciate the civil discussion being taken, even if we diverge on some points !