Bring4th
Greetings to you all - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Greetings to you all (/showthread.php?tid=17966)

Greetings to you all - katherine hamilton - 02-05-2020

Hello Everybody
This is my story I would like to share .I am a 40 year old mother who has become a seeker of the deeper meaning of life its very self. In touch with the ever loving presence that blossoms into nothing less?
I grew and have lived all my life in a small town in the heart of Cheshire in the UK. Born into a family full of problems of all natures. To let you in and give you an idea, Mum had been abused as a child which lead to issues of depression, and dad had suffered greatly with mental health and many physical issues. Yet still both had there gifts of healing and physic abilities which for many years they explored.
As a child I always seemed and felt a little different from the other children. I struggled to function in school, for most of the time I found it easer to spend my time day dreaming rather than learning. And when I got the chance I adored playing bear footed on the grass making daisy chains and lying looking at the sky above. You see I could connect with the earths energy, It made me feel loved and understood to a degree.
The one thing I really struggled with all my life is those who bring upon judgment, anger or any confrontational issues, I just can't handle it. For me it has never been to hard to pick up on others energy's and feel what's going on. If I could sum up my personality and life in no particular order I would say gentle and loving, understanding, empath, healing abilities , love of nature, animals and constantly dreaming of a perfect world.
But as I become older things changed for a certain amount of time, I called this my learning period and have no regrets for I left home at the age of 16, young and in love unfortunately I became mentally abused for some time which caused me to drink and take drugs to dull the pain, I also became bulimic, I really felt that I wanted to end it all at one point, yet I believe it was my first awakening . I prayed so hard for help that my heart chakra opened and the I am presence brought through so much love, that no words can fully explain. From there on my healing abilities grew and I found my self drawn to care environments the sick terminally ill and mentally ill. All the negativity fell away, I guess I am fairly balanced now due to working with my energy centers through meditation. I also love to write poetry , which pretty much reflects on healing and teaching aspects to help those who choose to read move to a higher state of consciousness, I post regularly on a different forum.
I know I can honestly feel comfortable in the mists of turmoil, ill give you an example. Earlier I explained dad had suffered with metal health, by the best part the years hadn't been easy and posed many challenges but 2 years ago I nursed dad from a coma due to his first suicidal attempt, I did a lot of healing with him for a short period of time but I just knew this was preparation only for his transition. can you imagine everyone else in the family trying to get over what had happened? yet I knew he was only going to be with us for a short time. Shortly after he transitioned in a horrific way, I can tell you I felt completely calm with the inner strength to bring through for mum and my sister who really needed it at the time, I could carry on with countless story's but ill draw to an end. Only to say that spirals and swirls of the purest energy , I have found my way to the Law of One material , which I am feeling a resonance with. I'm looking forward to my studies of Ra and blending energy's of great ideas and knowledge with like minded individuals of this forum.
To all with love and light.

Each day is a new chapter in life. so embrace the possibilities, grow and blossom for there is no way, for anyone person

To all with great love and light

RE: Greetings to you all - flofrog - 02-05-2020

Welcomed here Katherine Heart and best wishes on your path !!

RE: Greetings to you all - hounsic - 02-05-2020

Welcome and thanks for sharing. It always nice having new people join the forum.

RE: Greetings to you all - Scah - 02-06-2020

(02-05-2020, 01:41 PM)katherine hamilton Wrote: Hello Everybody
             This is my story I would like to share .I am a 40 year old mother who has become a seeker of the deeper meaning of life its very self. In touch with the ever loving presence that blossoms into nothing less?
I grew and have lived all my life in a small town in the heart of Cheshire in the UK. Born into a family full of problems of all natures. To let you in and give you an idea, Mum had been abused as a child which lead to issues of depression, and dad had suffered greatly with mental health and many physical issues. Yet still both had there gifts of healing and physic abilities which for many years they explored.
As a child I always seemed and felt a little different from the other children. I struggled to function in school, for most of the time I found it easer to spend my time day dreaming rather than learning. And when I got the chance I adored playing bear footed on the grass making daisy chains and lying looking at the sky above. You see I could connect with the earths energy, It made me feel loved and understood to a degree.
The one thing I really struggled with all my life is those who bring upon judgment, anger or any confrontational issues, I just can't handle it. For me it has never been to hard to pick up on others energy's and feel what's going on. If I could sum up my personality and life in no particular order I would say gentle and loving, understanding, empath, healing abilities , love of nature, animals and constantly dreaming of a perfect world.
But as I become older things changed for a certain amount of time, I called this my learning period and have no regrets for I left home at the age of 16, young and in love unfortunately  I became mentally abused for some time which caused me to drink and take drugs to dull the pain, I also became bulimic, I really felt that I wanted to end it all at one point, yet I believe it was my first awakening . I prayed so hard for help that my heart chakra opened and the I am presence brought through so much love, that no words can fully explain. From there on my healing abilities grew and I found my self drawn to care environments the sick terminally ill and mentally ill. All the negativity fell away, I guess I am fairly balanced now due to working with my energy centers through meditation. I also love to write poetry , which pretty much reflects on healing and teaching aspects to help those who choose to read move to a higher state of consciousness, I post regularly  on a different forum.
I know I can honestly feel comfortable in the mists of turmoil, ill give you an example. Earlier I explained dad had suffered with metal health, by the best part the years hadn't been easy and posed many challenges but 2 years ago I nursed dad from a coma  due to his first suicidal attempt, I did a lot of healing with him for a short period of time but I just knew this was preparation only for his transition. can you imagine everyone else in the family trying to get over what had happened? yet I knew he was only going to be with us for a short time. Shortly after he transitioned in a horrific way, I can tell you I felt completely calm with the inner strength to bring through for mum and my sister who really needed it at the time, I could carry on with countless story's but ill draw to an end. Only to say that spirals and swirls of the purest energy , I have found my way to the Law of One material , which I am feeling a resonance with. I'm looking forward to my studies of Ra and blending energy's of great ideas and knowledge with like minded individuals of this forum.
                                              To all with love and light.

Each day is a new chapter in life. so embrace the possibilities, grow and blossom for there is no way, for anyone person

To all with great love and light

Thank you so much for sharing.

RE: Greetings to you all - kristina - 02-16-2020

Welcome to the forum! It is great to see you here!

RE: Greetings to you all - Nicholas - 02-16-2020

Thanks for sharing, Katherine.

I'm 43 years and live in Colchester, UK. It seems to me that souls wishing to help heal the planet position themselves into lives of struggle and adversity. In that way they can ensure learning about the pain and sorrow that they wished to alleviate. I'm sure a life of comfort and security would not equip us with the needed insight to fulfil such services!

I simplify my incarnation as such: 1 - Experience sorrow first hand. 2 - Heal from sorrow. 3 - Help others stuck in their own sorrow.

A warm welcome to you, and happy reading with The Law of One.  Smile  A great healing tool all by itself if you allow the words in  Heart

RE: Greetings to you all - flofrog - 02-16-2020

Greetings again Katherine,

thank you for sharing really, and as Nicholas said, I think you will feel restored by the love you can feel throughout Ra's words Wink

RE: Love and light - katherine hamilton - 02-17-2020

Thankyou for all you're warm welcomes, and for reading my story.
Its kind of strange when I read back what I had wrote just being a small fraction of my experience, because I have pretty much endured much suffering most of my life one way or another. But within that suffering I have learnt so much that I can recognise. Forgiveness has been a big eye opener due to much negative impact. that not just forgiveness towards others, but also to forgive my self for certain actions ect. I know I still have lessons to learn but understand this is all part of my growth.
And to bring service through healing and teaching, brings about a love in my heart that sends me to tears because this feels so important to help raise the consciousness of all on our mothers earth. I am grateful that there are others out there who help to balance that greater understanding and to know we are not alone, and that the creator dwells and expresses creatively in each one of us. Heart

RE: Greetings to you all - Diana - 02-17-2020

(02-16-2020, 09:50 AM)Nicholas Wrote: It seems to me that souls wishing to help heal the planet position themselves into lives of struggle and adversity. In that way they can ensure learning about the pain and sorrow that they wished to alleviate. I'm sure a life of comfort and security would not equip us with the needed insight to fulfil such services!

This is the same conclusion I have come to. I so agree with this. Smile