Bring4th
Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? (/showthread.php?tid=17920)

Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - Infinite - 01-19-2020

I don't remember Ra talking about fourth density having male and female type of entities neither about the concept of birth in the space/time of fourth density. If there are babies, reproduction, etc. What you think?

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - AnthroHeart - 01-19-2020

Possibly. I've heard of divine masculine and divine feminine.
Like male and female aspects of God.

In sixth density, Ra refers to having reproduction through fusion and producing light.

Ankh called them sungasms in this forum before.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - Ray711 - 01-20-2020

Quote:32.8 Questioner: Do the energy transfers of this nature occur in fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh density? I mean, of all the rays?

Ra: I am Ra. The rays, as you understand them, have such a different meaning in the next density and the next and so forth that we must answer your query in the negative. Energy transfers only take place in fourth, fifth, and sixth densities. These are still of what you would call a polarized nature. However, due to the ability of these densities to see the harmonies between individuals, these entities choose those mates which are harmonious, thus allowing constant transfer of energy and the propagation of the body complexes which each density uses. The process is different in the fifth and the sixth density than you may understand it. However, it is in these cases still based upon polarity. In the seventh density there is not this particular energy exchange as it is unnecessary to recycle body complexes.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - Learner - 01-20-2020

Yes, there are. Consider Greek mythology. The gods of Greek mythology are fourth density beings.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - Nau7ik - 01-20-2020

(01-20-2020, 04:57 AM)Ray711 Wrote:
Quote:32.8 Questioner: Do the energy transfers of this nature occur in fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh density? I mean, of all the rays?

Ra: I am Ra. The rays, as you understand them, have such a different meaning in the next density and the next and so forth that we must answer your query in the negative. Energy transfers only take place in fourth, fifth, and sixth densities. These are still of what you would call a polarized nature. However, due to the ability of these densities to see the harmonies between individuals, these entities choose those mates which are harmonious, thus allowing constant transfer of energy and the propagation of the body complexes which each density uses. The process is different in the fifth and the sixth density than you may understand it. However, it is in these cases still based upon polarity. In the seventh density there is not this particular energy exchange as it is unnecessary to recycle body complexes.

Quote: However, it is in these cases still based upon polarity.

It’s based on polarity until the 7th density, meaning male and female union. The universe is build upon the pillars of polarity. It’s fundamental to understanding the universe.

There is only male and female. There’s also the androgyne but that is the complete balance of male and female within an entity. However, don’t get this confused with transgendered, it is not at all the same thing.

At the soul level, we are neither male nor female. Just like our Creator. “The Creator is male, and female, and both, and neither.” However we take form into one of these polarities in order experience incarnation. The differences between males and females are more than just physical, our psyche’s are ordered differently. Anima/Animus.
Male and female are complementary. We go together. We compliment each other’s strengths and weakness, affinities, natural talents and gifts, etc.

For example, women act as muses for inspiration in the cultured man. The poet, the painter, the musician are all inspired by the feminine. (I’m a man so I’m using a male example here.) It doesn’t matter if the man be homosexual or heterosexual, still the female inspires us.

Anyway, all I’m trying to say is that sexual union and reproduction are based on polarity up until 7th density, where one is totally in balance with all parts of himself and others. Recycling of bodily complexes is no longer necessary at that level.

I’ve noticed a confusion which grows stronger in our modern world: the confusion of male and female. People want to say there’s no such thing as biological sex (which is just insane imo. It’s clear as day that this is the reality. That there are physical differences between the two. And that these differences mean something.). Or people want to claim there are a million genders, which there is not. All of these so-called genders are ALL based on masculine and feminine characteristics, traits, etc. Because polarity is the law in third density. To confuse something so fundamental is to invite grave imbalance and distortion, as we can observe in those who claim to “know better” that gender and biological sex is meaningless.

I’m not saying that’s what you’re doing, I’m just pointing out that this is a severe confusion I see in the West regarding sex and gender.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - Nau7ik - 01-20-2020

(01-20-2020, 10:17 AM)Learner Wrote: Yes, there are. Consider Greek mythology. The gods of Greek mythology are fourth density beings.

I consider them to be negative 4D beings. The Greek Gods were not very kindly. They exhibited some of the worst qualities of mankind in the extreme. Juno/Rhea, for example, did horrible things to the women whom Jupiter/Zeus took as lovers.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - ttwagneriii - 01-20-2020

Everything here, gender included, is governed by DNA. DNA/chromosomes seems to be the master of biological life in 3D and it is what codes for our physical differentiation. I see it as the template that our higher selves use and tweak for incarnation. If we are still distinct as individuals in 4D, it would seem that there must be some type of DNA analogue in that dimension: something that our higher self uses as instruction for manifestation of a unique light body.

Unless our individuality only resides in the Mind part of our Mind, Body, Spirit complex. Dunno.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - AnthroHeart - 01-20-2020

(01-20-2020, 10:28 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: There is only male and female. There’s also the androgyne but that is the complete balance of male and female within an entity. However, don’t get this confused with transgendered, it is not at all the same thing.
Well, depending on species there can be more than 2 genders.
A species of fungus for instance has over 20,000 sexes.
There may be some animals with more than 2 sexes as well.
https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/why-this-fungus-has-over-20-000-sexes

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - kristina - 01-20-2020

(01-20-2020, 12:07 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 10:28 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: There is only male and female. There’s also the androgyne but that is the complete balance of male and female within an entity. However, don’t get this confused with transgendered, it is not at all the same thing.
Well, depending on species there can be more than 2 genders.
A species of fungus for instance has over 20,000 sexes.
There may be some animals with more than 2 sexes as well.
https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/why-this-fungus-has-over-20-000-sexes

I think Nau was speaking of 3rd density and not 2nd density and self realization or the realization of self. X and Y.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - flofrog - 01-20-2020

Lol, if I meditate I don't feel any gender in myself but then when I am done, I am back being a female and full of love for the fact that in 3rd we have two genders. I mean it's wonderful to feel the different power of each. I do not know why but I always had a feeling that fourth was more of a transparent portal, still two genders, but not the same physicality. I am sure I am wrong but I had that image for a long time before I started to read Ra.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - AnthroHeart - 01-20-2020

I wonder if in higher density if you can switch genders at will. Or change your species even.

I think in 5D you probably can.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - Infinite - 01-22-2020

(01-20-2020, 04:57 AM)Ray711 Wrote:

Thanks by this answer. It was enlightening. I didn't remeber.

(01-20-2020, 10:17 AM)Learner Wrote: Yes, there are. Consider Greek mythology. The gods of Greek mythology are fourth density beings.

(01-20-2020, 10:30 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I consider them to be negative 4D beings. The Greek Gods were not very kindly. They exhibited some of the worst qualities of mankind in the extreme. Juno/Rhea, for example, did horrible things to the women whom Jupiter/Zeus took as lovers.

They seems to me just myths.

(01-20-2020, 10:28 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Anyway, all I’m trying to say is that sexual union and reproduction are based on polarity up until 7th density, where one is totally in balance with all parts of himself and others. Recycling of bodily complexes is no longer necessary at that level.

I agree.

(01-20-2020, 10:28 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I’ve noticed a confusion which grows stronger in our modern world: the confusion of male and female. People want to say there’s no such thing as biological sex (which is just insane imo. It’s clear as day that this is the reality. That there are physical differences between the two. And that these differences mean something.). Or people want to claim there are a million genders, which there is not. All of these so-called genders are ALL based on masculine and feminine characteristics, traits, etc. Because polarity is the law in third density. To confuse something so fundamental is to invite grave imbalance and distortion, as we can observe in those who claim to “know better” that gender and biological sex is meaningless.

I’m not saying that’s what you’re doing, I’m just pointing out that this is a severe confusion I see in the West regarding sex and gender.

Well, Ra explained these distortions. My question was about male and female. Without the veil it's impossible the phenomena of homossexuality and others.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - unity100 - 01-30-2020

Gender, reproduction and similar physical and mirroring astral processes totally depend on the prior evolution of entities and the current evolutionary stage they are in.

However they evolved, they reproduce in that way and they evolve, until 7d, where recycling body complexes becomes unnecessary.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - Infinite - 02-04-2021

These excerpts help to clarify my doubt:

Quote:41.5 QUESTIONER In your last statement did you mean that the sixth-density entities are actually creating the manifestation of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

R A I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

Quote:63.27 QUESTIONER I will make this statement, and you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy, as the big wheel in the sky turns, and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations become more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the green— That is the green core vibrations complete more and more completely the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?

R A I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become, by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

Quote:63.28 QUESTIONER Then are these entities of which we spoke, the third-density harvestable who have been transferred, are they the ones who then will, by bisexual reproduction, create the fourth-density complexes that are necessary?

R A I am Ra. The influxes of true-color green energy complexes will more and more create the conditions in which the atomic structure of cells of bodily complexes is that of the density of love. The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent are, those of whom you spoke, and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - Bosphorus1982 - 02-08-2021

Yes. There are genders and reproduction in the fourth. However, one's sexual identity is a bit different. Male and female energies are in balance in the body. You can still enjoy sexuality, to express your love for someone else. Also for reproduction, it's different from that of the third. According to a source, in order to conceive a baby, you put your arms together onto each one's bodies and with your sincere intents, and the pregnancy commence.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - ANGEL - 05-06-2021

[quote='Great Central Sun' pid='271821' dateline='1579481162'

In sixth density, Ra refers to having reproduction through fusion and producing light.

Ankh called them sungasms in this forum before.
[/quote]

Rofl omg ....sungasms!!!! Rofl. Thank you! Toooo funny. I needed to laugh.

One of my biggest hurdles is not wanting to go to forth or higher densities if I don't have a body like this one to have sex with. Period. I'll be hanging in the third forever if that is the case! I'm staying right here. End of discussion.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - 3-24-2022 - 08-02-2022

I'd like to read more opinions about this topic.

RE: Are there genders and reproduction in fourth density? - tadeus - 08-02-2022

Why the principle of gender should disappear?

It is possible that it will loose importance when a body is not needed any more like in sixth density.