Bring4th
Blonde hair, blue eyes - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Blonde hair, blue eyes (/showthread.php?tid=17848)

Pages: 1 2

Blonde hair, blue eyes - Kaaron - 12-16-2019

I had the feeling that the elite came from the stars.
I've been getting messages that Ra are both the rulers and the ones trying to help those being ruled by the separate parts of them.
Now I've seen there is a narrative in which Akhenaten and Horus had albino skin, blonde hair n blue eyes.
They are also the blue avians, prior to incarnation as human.
It all makes alot more sense.
Ra is both the enslaved and ruler.
They could hardly reveal this to us in the early 80s. Our dualistic mindset would have (and to some still will) dismissed the material. "How do we know you're not the bad Ra?" Would be the typical retort.
I feel there is something significant that is being missed in the typical dialogue surrounding the Ra material and this seems to point to it.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - ada - 12-16-2019

Quote:"An humble messenger of the Law of One"

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Loki - 12-16-2019

Evolution doesn't start from 1D but it starts from Mid-sixth D. In fact the Mid-sixth D exists before evolution starts but they do not have any experience acquired at that point. Which means Mid-sixth D (higher selves) could wait for their complexes to evolve slowly slowly undisturbed or they can enter from the side of evolution and genetically prepare better chemical bodies to speed up this evolution. This is why many Mid-sixth D had projects all over solar system trying to speed up evolution. Of course this interference ends up creating elites. And at least in the history of human race all these projects failed to become STO forcing some degree of separation between groups of people.

Ra is no different they already completed the first evolution from 1D to Mid-sixth D having acquired experiences they are talking about. As far I am concerned they could very well be our higher selves.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Kaaron - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 11:13 PM)Loki Wrote: Evolution doesn't start from 1D but it starts from Mid-sixth D. In fact the Mid-sixth D exists before evolution starts but they do not have any experience acquired at that point. Which means Mid-sixth D (higher selves) could wait for their complexes to evolve slowly slowly undisturbed or they can enter from the side of evolution and genetically prepare better chemical bodies to speed up this evolution. This is why many Mid-sixth D had projects all over solar system trying to speed up evolution. Of course this interference ends up creating elites. And at least in the history of human race all these projects failed to become STO forcing some degree of separation between groups of people.

Ra is no different they already completed the first evolution from 1D to Mid-sixth D having acquired experiences they are talking about. As far I am concerned they could very well be our higher selves.

So what about wanderers?
They may have reached 6D but to say they completed it, like they are only 6D, doesn't feel right to me.
If there were millions of Ra wanderers back in the 80s...how many of them do you feel will return to 6D? I know it's a dumb question...but it is designed to help us think of things in non absolutes.
What if they accidentally created an environment where the parts of themselves that were incarnate and more advanced mentally, became those who were the rulers?
The albino, blonde hair, blue eyes race was called Ra'ans. Sounds similar to Arayan to me.
I don't know if you've seen the new Dark Crystal series on Netflix...but I feel like Ra are the skeksis and the mystics.
Parts of them became the rulers. Others incarnated as the balance.
The elite parts of Ra use the Law of One to enslave.
The STO Ra choose liberation.
What one feels they all feel.
But STO Ra has the benefit of being higher in 6D so they can thwart the efforts of the lower STS selves.
All is one.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - AnthroHeart - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 11:13 PM)Loki Wrote: Evolution doesn't start from 1D but it starts from Mid-sixth D. In fact the Mid-sixth D exists before evolution starts but they do not have any experience acquired at that point. Which means Mid-sixth D (higher selves) could wait for their complexes to evolve slowly slowly undisturbed or they can enter from the side of evolution and genetically prepare better chemical bodies to speed up this evolution. This is why many Mid-sixth D had projects all over solar system trying to speed up evolution. Of course this interference ends up creating elites. And at least in the history of human race all these projects failed to become STO forcing some degree of separation between groups of people.

I think they are higher than higher self. Ra said that higher self is mid-sixth.
They only have a couple of million years left in their evolution to 7th density,
whereas a higher self probably has 20-30 million years left.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - AnthroHeart - 12-16-2019

Kaaron, do you feel part of Ra? I sure do and I miss home.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Kaaron - 12-17-2019

(12-16-2019, 11:44 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Kaaron, do you feel part of Ra? I sure do and I miss home.
I know I am...not because I walk around seeing things differently.
I've had so many initiatory experiences involving Ra and my path, that it would actually be ignorant to say otherwise.
I feel like most of the members of the forum are Ra.
Why else would we be drawn to the material?
If there are millions of Ra wanderers...chances are, the small number of members here, aren't here by accident.
I feel a tightening in the base of the skull, as they commune with me.
I have seen clear conduit channeling of Ra.
They say that this is the sensation one feels as they enter the third eye.
I definitely get messages as moving pictures. It's not a voice. More like feelings and ideas that play out in my head. I get epiphanies that I've never considered.
This is why I ask people what THEY think n feel.
I know what the Ra material says...we are more than likely from Ra...so im curious what an incarnate part of Ra thinks.
They give us messages so I wanna know what others feel..not what a book says, that has it's own bias...the influence of Don's Character.
There are multiple occurrences where Ra is speaking on very important subjects and Don changes the subject prematurely. I can feel there is more information but he goes off on another tangent.
I believe this is evidence of him being controlled. A change in direction...from the 5D negative friend, he was unaware was attached to him.
So the material may be complete and mathematically true...but it still has balanced truth, coming through the filter of an entity who isn't that aware of his own shadows.
This would mean he would be easily influenced to choose another line of questioning, if the information gets too positive and STO.
So I guess what I'm saying is...yeah I'm from the Ra soul group and it feels like most of us are.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - AnthroHeart - 12-17-2019

I'm not sure if Horus is a more individualized portion of Ra.
But in that other video you shared, I felt connected to Horus.
It's like his vibration felt like my own, though centered and stronger.

I'm more into feeling energy than channeling myself.

As part of Ra, I can see the beauty of Creator in even the most unpleasant things.

I feel Ra in my 3rd eye, the frontal lobes. I feel Horus much the same, also in my heart chakra.

All I can do is just hold their energy in my field and hope that helps me to ascend.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Kaaron - 12-17-2019

(12-17-2019, 01:35 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I'm not sure if Horus is a more individualized portion of Ra.
But in that other video you shared, I felt connected to Horus.
It's like his vibration felt like my own, though centered and stronger.

I'm more into feeling energy than channeling myself.

As part of Ra, I can see the beauty of Creator in even the most unpleasant things.

I feel Ra in my 3rd eye, the frontal lobes. I feel Horus much the same, also in my heart chakra.

All I can do is just hold their energy in my field and hope that helps me to ascend.
Maybe you could also ask for them to help you understand what you need to do, to ease into their assistance?
There might be things that come up, as you integrate that aspect of self.
It could be a good way to face your past hurts...with a comfortable connection.
Especially if you connect so easily to their energy.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Loki - 12-17-2019

(12-16-2019, 11:32 PM)Kaaron Wrote:

So what about wanderers?
They may have reached 6D but to say they completed it, like they are only 6D, doesn't feel right to me.
If there were millions of Ra wanderers back in the 80s...how many of them do you feel will return to 6D? I know it's a dumb question...but it is designed to help us think of things in non absolutes.
What if they accidentally created an environment where the parts of themselves that were incarnate and more advanced mentally, became those who were the rulers?
The albino, blonde hair, blue eyes race was called Ra'ans. Sounds similar to Arayan to me.
I don't know if you've seen the new Dark Crystal series on Netflix...but I feel like Ra are the skeksis and the mystics.
But STO Ra has the benefit of being higher in 6D so they can thwart the efforts of the lower STS selves.
All is one.

OK let me detail a bit my understanding.

Logos creates the solar system and Mid-sixth D complexes (Higher Selves HS) which when created are already fully developed and unique.
HS complex totality at this point in conscious time consists entirely of possibilities/probabilities as no experience exists yet.
Conscious time is the absolute time which a consciousness perceives and this time exists for as long the Infinite Intelligence is conscious.

The created entities spend the next phase in that a-temporal phase Ra is talking about where the planets are formed and the playground is prepared for players. (If you build it they will come) In this phase while the planets are formed the Higher Selves (HS) just chill doing nothing.

Once everything is prepared the space/time or the evolutionary phase begins and this is the time Ra is talking about in space/time time/space. Now is the turn for HSs to start playing the game. They create complexes based on their own game plan or strategy and those complexes start evolving from 1D and trying to get back to HS which is the terminus station for those complexes. Each complex is unique but has as blueprint more or less its HS. Some can start on one planet some on other but regardless they all need to go back to HS following their own journey and their own free will.

In the beginning of space/time solar system is in 1D and HSs cannot do much beside genetic engineering intended to speed up the 1-2D evolutionary process. This genetic engineering despite speeding up evolution also creates separation and as always cutting corners results in some level of social discomfort. I believe that entries evolving freely will be less likely to carry the aggressive nature to 3D level than the ones which have evolution sped up by genetic engineering enhancements.
Anyways complex totality gains very little memories during 1-2D phase and continues to be mostly possibilities/probabilities.

Once HSs have a complex at least evolved at 3D phase the real experiencing game begins. In fact this 3D phase is, I believe, the best chapter of evolution and this is why HSs advise their complexes to go back to 3D as wanderers even after they graduated out of it. I guess the best memories of the complex totality are acquired through 3D experiences.
While their complexes are evolving from 1 to 6D the HSs "are waiting" in conscious time terms in Mid-sixth D while the game unfolds.

Once all complexes of a HSs finally evolve merging back in them the space/time phase of HSs existence is passed and all its left is for the HSs to return to Creator. This is the mid-sixth to seventh phase. The matter do not exist anymore for those HSs at this point and they are independent consciousnesses with a light bodies. Their complex totality is almost full of memories of past experiences and there are very few probabilities/possibilities left at that point.

In the light of this explanation "who is what and why is irrelevant". It is all a game of experiencing. Having fun is the purpose and despite the hardship of some experiences looking back from HS point of view is worth it.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - RitaJC - 12-17-2019

I don't know and don't care actually about belonging to the Ra soul group but it's kinda funny that I have blue eyes and blond hair (as many people here up North) and am pretty sure that I belong to the first generation of incarnations called "Indigo children". As my nation of this lifetime is called Latvians, I might as well belong to the Latwii soul group Smile

(And I am B negative)

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Kaaron - 12-21-2019

(12-17-2019, 07:45 AM)Loki Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 11:32 PM)Kaaron Wrote:

So what about wanderers?
All is one.

OK let me detail a bit my understanding.

Logos creates the solar system and Mid-sixth D complexes (Higher Selves HS) which when created are already fully developed and unique.
HS complex totality at this point in conscious time consists entirely of possibilities/probabilities as no experience exists yet.
Conscious time is the absolute time which a consciousness perceives and this time exists for as long the Infinite Intelligence is conscious.

The created entities spend the next phase in that a-temporal phase Ra is talking about where the planets are formed and the playground is prepared for players. (If you build it they will come) In this phase while the planets are formed the Higher Selves (HS) just chill doing nothing.

Once everything is prepared the space/time or the evolutionary phase begins and this is the time Ra is talking about in space/time time/space. Now is the turn for HSs to start playing the game. They create complexes based on their own game plan or strategy and those complexes start evolving from 1D and trying to get back to HS which is the terminus station for those complexes. Each complex is unique but has as blueprint more or less its HS. Some can start on one planet some on other but regardless they all need to go back to HS following their own journey and their own free will.

In the beginning of space/time solar system is in 1D and HSs cannot do much beside genetic engineering intended to speed up the 1-2D evolutionary process. This genetic engineering despite speeding up evolution also creates separation and as always cutting corners results in some level of social discomfort. I believe that entries evolving freely will be less likely to carry the aggressive nature to 3D level than the ones which have evolution sped up by genetic engineering enhancements.
Anyways complex totality gains very little memories during 1-2D phase and continues to be mostly possibilities/probabilities.

Once HSs have a complex at least evolved at 3D phase the real experiencing game begins. In fact this 3D phase is, I believe, the best chapter of evolution and this is why HSs advise their complexes to go back to 3D as wanderers even after they graduated out of it. I guess the best memories of the complex totality are acquired  through 3D experiences.
While their complexes are evolving from 1 to 6D the HSs "are waiting" in conscious time terms in Mid-sixth D while the game unfolds.

Once all complexes of a HSs finally evolve merging back in them the space/time phase of HSs existence is passed and all its left is for the HSs to return to Creator. This is the mid-sixth to seventh phase. The matter do not exist anymore for those HSs at this point and they are independent consciousnesses with a light bodies. Their complex totality is almost full of memories of past experiences and there are very few probabilities/possibilities left at that point.  

In the light of this explanation "who is what and why is irrelevant". It is all a game of experiencing. Having fun is the purpose and despite the hardship of some experiences looking back from HS point of view is worth it.

Maybe there are more factors in play?
Some things were pointed out to me about avians, felines n reptiles.
I've been thinking about the concept of other beings using our planet as a means of learning the compassion, they may have lost...in their star system, or universe.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Loki - 12-22-2019

(12-21-2019, 03:14 AM)Kaaron Wrote: Maybe there are more factors in play?
Some things were pointed out to me about avians, felines n reptiles.
I've been thinking about the concept of other beings using our planet as a means of learning the compassion, they may have lost...in their star system, or universe.

Anything is possible. Creation is more than Ra can tell.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Loki - 12-23-2019

I believe humans capacity for compassion was somewhat short circuited by the need of producing quick bodies for 3D experience in order to accommodate Maldek, and especially Mars entities. Most of Mars entities though it seems that evolved beyond 3D level at this point. This process of genetic acceleration caused some of the violent characteristics specific to early 2D species from Earth to be preserved in 3D bodies besides the Mars DNA.

If Earth species would have had time to progress at normal speed through 2D, most of violent characteristics related to yellow chemical bodies would have been eliminated and the capacity for compassion would have been at Venus entities level.

I believe Ra belongs to a strong class of higher selves who created civilizations on all suitable planets of our Solar system.
From Ra's material I believe that Venus complexes completed already their trip back to higher selves and they cannot be wanderers anymore. There are clearly Ra wanderers which are currently on Earth and they might have originated on Mars or Maldek. There are also Earth originated complexes which might be at 2D and 3D level which are also belonging to higher selves that created Ra.

As you can see there is a good reason for Ra to help the development of Earth entities as we might all be related and belonging to the same higher selves created by the Sun before the space/time started. I believe Ra will continue to help the 3D entities from Earth on the new planet they will go while Earth become 4D, because I think current 2D and 3D from Earth are Ra's little brothers and sisters and they belong to the same class of higher selves.

In a way the violent nature of human yellow bodies might have be a mater of luck. If Mars conditions for life would have lasted then the Earth entities would have evolved harmoniously from 2 to 3 density and most of the violent characteristics of the yellow bodies would have been eliminated by natural selection.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - AnthroHeart - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 02:09 PM)Loki Wrote: I believe Ra belongs to a strong class of higher selves who created civilizations on all suitable planets of our Solar system.
Form Ra's material I believe that Venus complexes completed already their trip back higher selves and they cannot be wanderers anymore. There are clearly Ra wanderers which are currently on Earth and they might have originated on Mars or Maldek. There are also Earth originated complexes which might be at 2D and 3D level which are also belonging to higher selves that created Ra.

Where do you get that higher selves cannot be wanderers anymore? Higher self is multi-dimensional, and can wander to 3D in many bodies at once.

Ra is probably higher than higher self. Because they only have a couple of million or so years left in 6D.
While a higher self is mid-sixth density. They said sixth-density is about 75 million years or so.

I believe the point of the higher self is when STO and STS become one. Ra says they seek without polarity.

14.21 ▶ Questioner: How long is one of your cycles?

Ra: I am Ra. One of our cycles computes to seven five oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh [750,000,000(?)], seven five million [75,000,000] of your years.

14.19 ▶ Questioner: At what density level is Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I am sixth density with a strong seeking towards seventh density. The harvest for us will be in only approximately two and one-half million of your years and it is our desire to be ready for harvest as it approaches in our space/time continuum.

70.8 ▶ Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the higher self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the higher self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - kristina - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 02:09 PM)Loki Wrote: I believe humans capacity for compassion was somewhat short circuited by the need of producing quick bodies for 3D experience in order to accommodate Maldek, and especially Mars entities. Most of Mars entities though it seems that evolved beyond 3D level at this point. This process of genetic acceleration caused some of the violent characteristics specific to early 2D species from Earth to be preserved in 3D bodies besides the Mars DNA.

If Earth species would have had time to progress at normal speed through 2D, most of violent characteristics related to yellow chemical bodies would have been eliminated and the capacity for compassion would have been at Venus entities level.  

I believe Ra belongs to a strong class of higher selves who created civilizations on all suitable planets of our Solar system.
From Ra's material I believe that Venus complexes completed already their trip back to higher selves and they cannot be wanderers anymore. There are clearly Ra wanderers which are currently on Earth and they might have originated on Mars or Maldek. There are also Earth originated complexes which might be at 2D and 3D level which are also belonging to higher selves that created Ra.

As you can see there is a good reason for Ra to help the development of Earth entities as we might all be related and belonging to the same higher selves created by the Sun before the space/time started. I believe Ra will continue to help the 3D entities from Earth on the new planet they will go while Earth become 4D, because I think current 2D and 3D from Earth are Ra's little brothers and sisters and they belong to the same class of higher selves.

In a way the violent nature of human yellow bodies might have be a mater of luck. If Mars conditions for life would have lasted then the Earth entities would have evolved harmoniously from 2 to 3 density and most of the violent characteristics of the yellow bodies would have been eliminated by natural selection.

Quote:I believe humans capacity for compassion was somewhat short circuited by the need of producing quick bodies for 3D experience in order to accommodate Maldek, and especially Mars entities. Most of Mars entities though it seems that evolved beyond 3D level at this point. This process of genetic acceleration caused some of the violent characteristics specific to early 2D species from Earth to be preserved in 3D bodies besides the Mars DNA.

How does our compassion have anything to do with producing "quick bodies"? I do not think there are a limited amount of bodies for third density to accomadate the entities from Mars or Maldek. Maldek took 2nd density bodies anyway.
At what quote are you referring that states when the most of the entities from Mars evolved beyond 3rd density?
Where does it say that genetic acceleration caused violent characteristics that are specific to early 2nd density entities (from) Earth to be preserved in 3rd density bodies? Is this information from another book? Did I miss it in the Ra Material somewhere?
Quote:59.5 ▶ Questioner: Just to clarify that could you tell me approximately how many total mind/body/spirit complexes were transferred to Earth at the beginning of this last 75,000 year period?

Ra: I am Ra. The transfer, as you call it, has been gradual. Over two billion souls are those of Maldek which have successfully made the transition.
Approximately 1.9 billion souls have, from many portions of the creation, entered into this experience at various times. The remainder are those who have experienced the first two cycles upon this sphere or who have come in at some point as Wanderers; some Wanderers having been in this sphere for many thousands of your years; others having come far more recently.

Quote:9.18 ▶ Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. There were three basic divisions of origin of these entities.
Firstly, and primarily, those of the planetary sphere you call Maldek, having become able to take up third density once again, were gradually loosed from self-imposed limitations of form.

The entities of Maldek took 2nd density bodies not third density bodies. They had 3rd density consciousness with 2nd density bodies. Many of the people of Mars no doubt are still with us today.

20.20 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. What percentage of the entities, roughly, were— who were in third density here at that time were Martian and what percentage were harvested out of Earth’s second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There were perhaps one-half of the third-density population being entities from the Red Planet, Mars, as you call it. Perhaps one-quarter from second density of your planetary sphere. Approximately one-quarter from other sources, other planetary spheres whose entities chose this planetary sphere for third-density work.

Quote:If Earth species would have had time to progress at normal speed through 2D, most of violent characteristics related to yellow chemical bodies would have been eliminated and the capacity for compassion would have been at Venus entities level.
Are you saying that something accelerated progression from the 1st density to 2nd density (Earth entities)? Or are you saying accelerated growth from the 2nd to the
3rd density? Third density entities (only) possess yellow ray chemical bodies.
We are not all lacking compassion we have a mixed polarity upon this planet. Most are positive.
I believe another seeker explained the higher self and what density it resides in and where those of Ra are currently or rather, what density they are in currently. And the Law of One does not identify any entity being from any type of "class" to my knowledge, again, unless I missed something.

Quote:There are clearly Ra wanderers which are currently on Earth and they might have originated on Mars or Maldek.
Nowhere in the matierial does it ever state this. Again, to my knowledge. Unless there is a quote that you can copy and paste to refresh my recollection.

Quote:There are also Earth originated complexes which might be at 2D and 3D level which are also belonging to higher selves that created Ra.
Every 3rd density entity and higher has a higher self. The Creator created Ra and before Ra was a social memory complex they were mind/body/spirit complexes themselves I am sure of it as they have taken an evolutionary journey much like our own. They are not special, they are entities just like you and I. None of these entities; Latwii, Hatonn, Ra or any other is special unless you count being created by Our loving Creator as special. They are humbly bringing us The Law of One so that we may have an opportunity to learn it and in this way it can assist us in our journey, the same journey they have taken.
*Your higher self is your future self in mid 6th density*
1st density, red ray
2nd density, orange ray
3rd ensity, yellow ray
4th desnity, green ray
5th density, blue ray
6th density, indigo ray
7th density, violet ray

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Kaaron - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 02:09 PM)Loki Wrote: I believe humans capacity for compassion was somewhat short circuited by the need of producing quick bodies for 3D experience in order to accommodate Maldek, and especially Mars entities. Most of Mars entities though it seems that evolved beyond 3D level at this point. This process of genetic acceleration caused some of the violent characteristics specific to early 2D species from Earth to be preserved in 3D bodies besides the Mars DNA.
It seems more logical, to me, that less compassion was the occurrence that led to incarnation on this planet. The degree of bellicosity, seems irrelevant. It was the catalyst which created the need for incarnation here.

This seems like quite a stretch.
I feel that the bigfoot had an effect on the rest of the planetary consciousness. This is cause n effect.
That we would've "ironed out" violent characteristics, without the Martian influence, seems presumptuous, to me.
For starters...how violent were we?
I mean...do you have a basis for this proposition? Or is it an educated guess? And if so, what made you feel that the capacity for compassion, would be at the level of venus?
I only ask because every creation is unique and to say we would automatically end up there, if left to our natural path, seems contradictory to the law of free will or presumptuous.

If there are Ra wanderers here, how can they not be wanderers?
Do you believe the higherself of Ra, isn't capable of bi-location?
How would they have incarnated on Maldek or Mars, if they didn't come from their higherself? Considering they are in a 75 million year cycle, of which they only have 2.5 million, left?

Have you considered the possibility that Ra is the entity from the sun who placed bodies on venus, to have incarnate experiences through?
Have you considered that Ra has wanderers not yet awake?
They help because their evolution has become just as involved with this planet, as ours. They have aspects here and were part of the reason Maldek was destroyed.
They're just as much us as the reptilians, from what I understand...All is one.

Do you have evidence that backs this up? It seems to be missing the point of incarnation in duality.
Why would we evolve in a harmonious manner, when the whole point of this forgetting, is to realize what is, through experiencing what we are not?

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Loki - 12-23-2019

[quote='kristina' pid='270974' dateline='1577135052']

[quote]
I believe humans capacity for compassion was somewhat short circuited by the need of producing quick bodies for 3D experience in order to accommodate Maldek, and especially Mars entities. Most of Mars entities though it seems that evolved beyond 3D level at this point. This process of genetic acceleration caused some of the violent characteristics specific to early 2D species from Earth to be preserved in 3D bodies besides the Mars DNA.
[/quote]

How does our compassion have anything to do with producing "quick bodies"? I do not  think there are a limited amount of bodies for third density to accomadate the entities from Mars or Maldek. Maldek took 2nd density bodies anyway.
At what quote are you referring that states when the most of the entities from Mars evolved beyond 3rd density?
Where does it say that genetic acceleration caused violent characteristics that are specific to early 2nd density entities (from) Earth to be preserved in 3rd density bodies? Is this information from another book? Did I miss it in the Ra Material somewhere?
[quote]

9.6 ▶ Questioner: The people that we now have— the first people, [inaudible] like us— where did they come from? How did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

9.7 ▶ Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

9.8 ▶ Questioner: Then I’m assuming what you’re saying is that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

64.14 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. I read that recent research has indicated that the normal sleep cycle for entities on this planet occurs one hour later each diurnal period so that we have a 25-hour cycle instead of a 24. Is this correct, and if so, why is this?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in some cases correct. The planetary influences from which those of Mars experience memory have some effect upon these third-density physical bodily complexes. This race has given its genetic material to many bodies upon your plane.

[/quote]

(12-23-2019, 05:54 PM)Loki Wrote:
(12-23-2019, 05:04 PM)kristina Wrote:
Quote:I believe humans capacity for compassion was somewhat short circuited by the need of producing quick bodies for 3D experience in order to accommodate Maldek, and especially Mars entities. Most of Mars entities though it seems that evolved beyond 3D level at this point. This process of genetic acceleration caused some of the violent characteristics specific to early 2D species from Earth to be preserved in 3D bodies besides the Mars DNA.

How does our compassion have anything to do with producing "quick bodies"? I do not  think there are a limited amount of bodies for third density to accomadate the entities from Mars or Maldek. Maldek took 2nd density bodies anyway.

Quote:9.6 ▶ Questioner: The people that we now have— the first people, [inaudible] like us— where did they come from? How did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

9.7 ▶ Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

9.8 ▶ Questioner: Then I’m assuming what you’re saying is that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

64.14 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. I read that recent research has indicated that the normal sleep cycle for entities on this planet occurs one hour later each diurnal period so that we have a 25-hour cycle instead of a 24. Is this correct, and if so, why is this?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in some cases correct. The planetary influences from which those of Mars experience memory have some effect upon these third-density physical bodily complexes. This race has given its genetic material to many bodies upon your plane.
Quote:9.6 ▶ Questioner: The people that we now have— the first people, [inaudible] like us— where did they come from? How did they evolve?

When Ra is saying, "You speak of third density experience" means they are saying that Don is speaking of 3rd density and not from the very beginning as in 1st and 2nd experience. So, as if to say, "take it from 3rd density, start there".
The inhospitable environmentof Mars is explained a little further down. however, the people of Mars could not continue on their planet.
Their genetics were altered by the guardians probably making their brains much larger and able to comprehend the Law of One or the Law of Love. No doubt making them superior to the inferior race of ape-like beings here at the time.

Quote:9.7 ▶ Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Kind of like a cloning. So, now we have at this time, ape-like early humans that evolved from 1st density beings, then into 2nd density beings, then to third density ape-like humans and then we have Martians who have been genetically altered by the guardians of that time. One that has been genetically altered (Martians) and one that has evolved as they should in a slow manner (original man; ha adamah or Adam).
Early on, when humans were given a thumb this gave them the ability to fashion weapons. Martians already having belicosity.
Quote:This process of genetic acceleration caused some of the violent characteristics specific to early 2D species from Earth
I disagree. The Martian entities were altered in this quote that you and I have posted. The Mars entities were already prone to belicosity. Some were positive however and learning the ways of love just as we are now. We are "now" of mixed polarity and a 3rd density planet. Many people from Mars are still here with us today.
Quote:9.10 ▶ Questioner: Were the entities of the Red Planet following the Law of One prior to leaving the Red Planet?

Ra: The entities of the Red Planet were attempting to learn the Laws of Love which form one of the primal distortions of the Law of One. However, the tendencies of these people towards bellicose actions caused such difficulties in the atmospheric environment of their planet that it became inhospitable for third-density experience before the end of its cycle. Thus, the Red Planet entities were unharvested and continued in your illusion to attempt to learn the Law of Love.

And as you can see those from Mars continue in our illusion to attempt to learn the Law of Love.

1st density:
Quote:9.5 ▶ Questioner: The original, the first entities on this planet— what was their origin? Where were they before they were on this planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The first entities upon this planet were water, fire, air and earth.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - AnthroHeart - 12-23-2019

If third density is learning the ways of love, then what is fourth density?
I thought fourth was the love density.

(12-23-2019, 08:10 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: If third density is learning the ways of love,  then what is fourth density?
It is the density of love and understanding, you're correct but we have to begin those lessons within this density, upon the realization of the self.
4th density will be a refinement of the choice we have made here if we have made such a choice to polarize positively.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Kaaron - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 08:10 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: If third density is learning the ways of love,  then what is fourth density?
The density of understanding the choice of either self as all or all as self, I think.
5 is where we find the wisdoms of application...like a tomato is a fruit. This is knowledge. Not putting it in a fruit salad, is wisdom.
From there we become light manifest/ing, in the 6th.
7th would be where we just are.
8D seems the place we are the infinity of the universe, as opposed to being a completely self aware aspect of the all?
9D we create as the logos...our own universe as a Logos.
10D we become one with all Logoi.
The process...seems infinite.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Nau7ik - 12-24-2019

(12-23-2019, 08:56 PM)kristina Wrote:
It is the density of love and understanding, you're correct but we have to begin those lessons within this density, upon the realization of the self.
4th density will be a refinement of the choice we have made here if we have made such a choice to polarize positively.

Yes it’s a refinement of the initial Choice made in 3D. We reach for the lessons of the next density in our current density. For example, 2D is learning to individuate their consciousness, to realize self awareness. In 3D we are self aware, we are basically refining our self awareness. CHOICE is the main theme of this density, but what shall we choose? (The Hierophant). Are we sure we wish to make that choice? There’s much opportunity for us to be polarize and become clear on what it is we want to do with our self consciousness. How are we going to know ourselves?? (The Lovers Tarot card presents us with two possibilities of tapping the resources of the Deep mind.)

The densities are all One Light. Think of the prism which breaks up white light into a rainbow. all the colors naturally blend and transition together. Only at the very center of a color is it purely that color, without blending the previous or subsequent colors. As it is with the densities, I believe.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - BridgesToLight - 12-24-2019

My how I love these discussions!

And I really love coming to a new realization about my new self, this past/future need to organize, label, "understand" and define everything has led to much energy loss through futility of purpose. Nice.

My guides, including the "Council of Creation" whom only recently came to my awareness, keep urging me to let go of my remaining need to know.

I'm not sure how you all take this, but I'm being urged to share a message from them right now, if it is inappropriate, let me know and I won't do it again.

Loves, finding your "spot" in your ascending journey back to Source will not truly help you with the tasks directly in front of you.
We know your human minds like to file away information, color it black or white and then declare your "truth" and only then go forth. The reality is ALL is true, ALL is real and ALL is in your divine path back to the Creator.

Please realize you have sooo far to go no matter where you are right now. Ra is millions and millions of years more advanced than the vast majority of incarnated beings on this planet, and on many more. Ra was some of the earliest examples (they are having a hard time telling me this part, no words or concepts I can better understand, I think they kinda mean "experiments") but not quite Love. Not experiments, for we knew what the results would be, we just didn't know how our children, darlings, inventions would get there. That is the real joy, watching our children grow, fall down, grow some more.

After you pass from this world much more of these concepts of creation will become clear. Clear again. While there are some on Earth that have the ability to truly see and understand this diverse, infinite, never-ending-expansion and their own tiny little piece of it, most of us cannot begin to understand the complexities and adventures that await your growing return to us, return to Source.

Before we go, why would you worry about this? You are not at the Universe-building potential of your being yet, neither is Ra nor Yeshua for that matter, as we go we reinforce you again, with what you know is true.

All is creation, All is all right, All is love.

And finally, remember your conversations with I Am, I Am is Love, You Are I Am, You are Love, everything else, and we mean everything else, is a temporary illusion designed to help reinforce I Am.

Goodbye, Our Loves!

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Kaaron - 12-25-2019

Fun side point.
My eldest daughter was born with blue eyes and blonde hair. Both myself and her mother, are Maori. Brown skin, brown eyes.
My son Aeon, had blue eyes and blonde hair at birth. My youngest was just born with blue eyes n blonde hair too.
Of my 4 children, 1 was born with brown hair n brown eyes. Hes the one who is nothing like me but more like his mother.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - kristina - 12-25-2019

(12-25-2019, 09:33 PM)Kaaron Wrote: Fun side point.
My eldest daughter was born with blue eyes and blonde hair. Both myself and her mother, are Maori. Brown skin, brown eyes.
My son Aeon, had blue eyes and blonde hair at birth. My youngest was just born with blue eyes n blonde hair too.
Of my 4 children, 1 was born with brown hair n brown eyes. Hes the one who is nothing like me but more like his mother.

Ha! Neat! I think? Of course! They are your beautiful children! I too have blonde hair and pale grey eyes. But! My dad is 1/2 Shawnee Native and they have dark skin and dark eyes (his siblings). My Mom's side blue eyes and dark chestnut hair. Milkman perhaps? I get really dark in the summer but my hair gets lighter and lighter... so do my eyebrows. I think it is cool as hell that you are Maori! This world sometimes contains the most interesting things. You are certainly one of them! Thanks for sharing!

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Kaaron - 12-26-2019

(12-25-2019, 10:40 PM)kristina Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 09:33 PM)Kaaron Wrote: Fun side point.

Ha! Neat! I think? Of course! They are your beautiful children! I too have blonde hair and pale grey eyes. But! My dad is 1/2 Shawnee Native and they have dark skin and dark eyes (his siblings). My Mom's side blue eyes and dark chestnut hair. Milkman perhaps? I get really dark in the summer but my hair gets lighter and lighter... so do my eyebrows. I think it is cool as hell that you are Maori! This world sometimes contains the most interesting things. You are certainly one of them! Thanks for sharing!
It feels like throwback DNA.
Perhaps with the higher vibration present, the Ra aspects are being activated?
I know my hair is a reddish brown, in certain light. Probably a throwback to the pale skinned Turkish who left for Gobekli Tepe.
I'm the same with my skin. I go dark in summer...I call myself a summer Maori lol
The physical vehicle means little...but has interesting ways of manifesting.
I wish I thought it was cool, being Maori. To me, it's living around people who are quite unconscious of our own hypocrisy.
I suppose that's cos I'm a weirdo, who believes we are just as deluded in our elitism, as the white man, who most seem to hold in such contempt.
If anything...I'm like the anti-christ to my people.
I'm proposing we are all one and should get on. Most want to be seen as special or chosen...the ancient knowledge keepers. We are that...but it doesn't mean we are more important.
I also tell them that integration with the system, is counterproductive and we should be learning to live without money. That we lived in peace, before our revered waka or canoes came n wiped out the ones from Atlantis, who lived secretly in peace.

Yeah nah...maori is just as f***** up as other elite cultures.
Same thing that happened to the Pharoah's and Aztecs...happened to us.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Brushyway45 - 12-28-2019

Anchor (TP)

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - unity100 - 01-07-2020

(12-16-2019, 10:13 PM)Kaaron Wrote: I had the feeling that the elite came from the stars.
I've been getting messages that Ra are both the rulers and the ones trying to help those being ruled by the separate parts of them.
Now I've seen there is a narrative in which Akhenaten and Horus had albino skin, blonde hair n blue eyes.
They could hardly reveal this to us in the early 80s. Our dualistic mindset would have (and to some still will) dismissed the material. "How do we know you're not the bad Ra?" Would be the typical retort.
I feel there is something significant that is being missed in the typical dialogue surrounding the Ra material and this seems to point to it.

These are white supremacist sentiments.

Overwhelming percentage of Ancient Egyptian population and dynasties were brown. Some percentage were subsaharan black. Akhenaton was brown, depicted brown, with brown and black everything.

These are just minor genetic mutations that happened in 2nd density to make people more comfortable in geographies they live. There is nothing more to it.

RE: Blonde hair, blue eyes - Kaaron - 01-07-2020

(01-07-2020, 11:13 AM)unity100 Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 10:13 PM)Kaaron Wrote: I had the feeling that the elite came from the stars.

These are white supremacist sentiments.

Overwhelming percentage of Ancient Egyptian population and dynasties were brown. Some percentage were subsaharan black. Akhenaton was brown, depicted brown, with brown and black everything.

These are just minor genetic mutations that happened in 2nd density to make people more comfortable in geographies they live. There is nothing more to it.
I'd say that the ones who were mixed and had blue eyes n white skin, were the ones who became white supremacists, as a result of being told they were special.
Everyone was black or brown, you're right.
Except the ones who had their DNA mixed with sky Gods.
They had the blue eyes.
This is where the origin of white supremacy comes from.