Bring4th
The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer (/showthread.php?tid=17799)

Pages: 1 2

The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - morodloeth - 12-06-2019

I was reading about the relationship of the Ra Material to the pyramids, and I noticed something interesting.
Ra Material Pyramid Investigation

Quote:I am Ra... If you will picture with me the side of the so-called pyramid shape and mentally imagine this triangle cut into four equal triangles, you will find the intersection of the triangle, which is at the first level on each of the four sides, forms a diamond in a plane which is horizontal. The middle of this plane is the appropriate place for the intersection of the energies streaming from the infinite dimensions and the mind/body/spirit complexes of various interwoven energy fields. Thus it was designed that the one to be initiated would, by mind, be able to perceive and then channel this, shall we say, gateway to intelligent infinity. This, then, was the second point of designing this specific shape.

The reddit poster created a rotating image of the Queen's Chamber to verify Ra's commentary on the geometry of these triangles. https://i.imgur.com/Acwn53v.gifv

I paused the image and compared it to the Sigil of Lucifer. I am confident they are identical.
[Image: Coj3wbS.png]

I do not know if this is public information. I assume someone has noticed before me, but perhaps not. If anyone has any further information or commentary, let me know.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Aion - 12-06-2019

I mean, I could find a lot of forms in those shapes, but each will see as they see.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - EvolvingPhoenix - 12-06-2019

Right on Aion. This is basically equivalent to a Rorschach ink blot the way I see it.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Diana - 12-06-2019

Out of curiosity, who created the sigil for Lucifer?

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Aion - 12-06-2019

Apparently originated in 16th Century Italy in a book called the Grimoire of Truth or Grimoirum Verum. It ties it back to the tradition of King Solomon and the Key of Solomon. It is likely based on the use of Magic Squares. In the book it calls it one of three (there may be more) of Lucifer's characters "outside his circle". Thus, it seems to me it's not just a symbol for Lucifer but Lucifer in a particular mode. My impression that this corresponds with 'revealed light'.

Forewarning it's pretty dark and I would not suggest anybody attempt the invocation it gives. These kinds of things are always a bit of trap, offering a lot of information with no explanation. It is a perfect example of corrupted theurgy, divine magic used for infernal means.

(Changed my mind, decided not to post the link, you can find it yourself if you are that curious.)

There is also this interesting little tidbit from the book...

Quote:In regard to spirits, there are the superior and the inferior. Names of the superiors are: Lucifer,
Beelzebuth, Astaroth. The inferiors of Lucifer are in Europe and Asia, and obey him.
Beelzebuth lives in Africa, and Astaroth inhabits America.

Note this Astaroth is a male demon and not the Sumerian Ishtar who is sometimes referred to as As(h)taroth.

That being said, the book says the sigil was 'given' by the spirit Lucifer itself.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - AnthroHeart - 12-06-2019

(12-06-2019, 03:36 PM)Aion Wrote: Note this Astaroth is a male demon and not the Sumerian Ishtar who is sometimes referred to as As(h)taroth.

There was a joke that Ishtar was the father of Ish, the god of approximation.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - morodloeth - 12-06-2019

(12-06-2019, 02:47 AM)Aion Wrote: I mean, I could find a lot of forms in those shapes, but each will see as they see.

I made a better comparison image using only the cross-section of the pyramid and a transparent copy of Lucifer's sigil. I did not distort or stretch either picture—I just reduced its size equally to superimpose one on the other. The results speak for themselves. Someone is lying to us.

[Image: dPqpKGN.jpg]

Ah I admit I don't really buy it as a direct correlation, but it's an interesting superimposition. I don't think you're entirely wrong, just that there is more than meets the eye to this.

That being said, Ra claims to be from Venus, and it is Venus that is called the Morning Star, Lucifer, and is a way that Yeshua(Jesus) was referred to in the Easter Proclamation prayer.

Lucifer is an interesting character, no doubt about that.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Kaaron - 12-06-2019

Is Lucifer, Heylel?
I get the feeling Lucifer is an aspect of light experiencing separation.
Like a perspective holding space for the aspects of self who want to experience the illusion of separation.
Another way I'm seeing...is heylel is positive light, Lilith is negative.
So Lucifer could be the label we put on the aspect of Heylel that has been subjectively involved, in our ascension process.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Kaaron - 12-06-2019

(12-06-2019, 04:07 PM)Aion Wrote: Ah I admit I don't really buy it as a direct correlation, but it's an interesting superimposition. I don't think you're entirely wrong, just that there is more than meets the eye to this.

That being said, Ra claims to be from Venus, and it is Venus that is called the Morning Star, Lucifer, and is a way that Yeshua(Jesus) was referred to in the Easter Proclamation prayer.

I've always thought its interesting that Lucifer is associated with venus.
Ra came as golden beings, close to the image of light.
Lucifer transforms himself into an angel of light.
I feel like Ra are very selective in their wording and alot of information is almost held back, as a way of averting the assumption that would be the result, of being more direct with info regarding their roles in humanity's progression, or maybe regression.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Infinite - 12-06-2019

Remembering that according Ra, Lucifer is a Logos. I believe the view of Lucifer as an angel or archangel which caused a rebellion in the sky, is a myth as the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve. A myth about the implementation of veil in very ancient times.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - AnthroHeart - 12-06-2019

(12-06-2019, 07:26 PM)Infinite Wrote: Remembering that according Ra, Lucifer is a Logos. I believe the view of Lucifer as an angel or archangel which caused a rebellion in the sky, is a myth as the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve. A myth about the implementation of veil in very ancient times.

Wait, so eating the apple of knowledge caused the veil of forgetting metaphorically?
I thought it would open their eyes.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - morodloeth - 12-06-2019

What is the significance of the Sigil of Lucifer being contained in the Great Pyramid? I understand Ra is also known as Marduk, Amon, and probably Zeus. The pyramid when viewed from above also resembles the Templar Cross, a photon. So the association with light makes the sigil connection more likely.

(12-06-2019, 07:49 PM)morodloeth Wrote: What is the significance of the Sigil of Lucifer being contained in the Great Pyramid? I understand Ra is also known as Marduk, Amon, and probably Zeus. The pyramid when viewed from above also resembles the Templar Cross, a photon. So the association with light makes the sigil connection more likely.
I see Yahweh as Zeus...or Tane...Jupiter etc.

(12-06-2019, 07:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 07:26 PM)Infinite Wrote: Remembering that according Ra, Lucifer is a Logos. I believe the view of Lucifer as an angel or archangel which caused a rebellion in the sky, is a myth as the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve. A myth about the implementation of veil in very ancient times.

Wait, so eating the apple of knowledge caused the veil of forgetting metaphorically?
It seems to me...Yahweh implemented a forgetting.
They placed themselves in the place of the infinite creator, as a means of giving the warlike martians a target to hit...at which point (5D), the Martians would understand their own existence and continue their journey.
Perhaps a serpent race provided catalyst...which led to the experiment being a failure.
It feels like they were enlightened to the fact Yahweh wasn't the one infinite creator and this rendered the whole experiment useless.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Aion - 12-07-2019

Here is the only time that Ra speaks the word Lucifer in the whole Ra Material:

Quote:77.17 ▶ Questioner: Now, would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, there was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function only of this positive polarization evolving from our original creation of sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true-color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.

Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.

What's interesting is that Ra offered this particular analogy on their own without the group making any reference to Lucifer. The only other time it shows up in the material is a later session, 84, when Don says "Lucifer or the Devil" in reference to the Tarot card. Thus, it strikes that Ra clearly already thinks about Lucifer in a particular way.

This is actually in parallel with Gnosticism, which often views Lucifer as a liberating force.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Kaaron - 12-07-2019

(12-07-2019, 03:00 AM)Aion Wrote: Here is the only time that Ra speaks the word Lucifer in the whole Ra Material:

Quote:77.17 ▶ Questioner: Now, would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, there was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function only of this positive polarization evolving from our original creation of sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true-color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.

Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.

What's interesting is that Ra offered this particular analogy on their own without the group making any reference to Lucifer. The only other time it shows up in the material is a later session, 84, when Don says "Lucifer or the Devil" in reference to the Tarot card. Thus, it strikes that Ra clearly already thinks about Lucifer in a particular way.

This is actually in parallel with Gnosticism, which often views Lucifer as a liberating force.

I also find it interesting that it's a pretty accurate description of Ra.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - zvonimir - 12-07-2019

some information can be read in agrippa-s book "Three books of occult philosophy or magic" on Lucifer , Hierarchies of divine beings and where Jehovah is/was idkn. check for yourself pages 270 -272

book can be found all over the net has a tone of info some very interesting and eye opening if you accept is as truth ...

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Nau7ik - 12-07-2019

In one particular angle you may be able to see in the lines an image you already know. Sometimes I see an inverted pentagram in the straps of a woman’s top. I know that’s not what she’s intending to portray. I can see an inverted pentagram when I draw a star sometimes; because of my slanted writing, it looks like it’s inverted but it’s not.

I don’t think it’s anything more than coicindence. Also I doubt this symbol for Lucifer was a symbol some thousands of years ago. I don’t even think Lucifer was known as Lucifer then. The Egyptian dark gods are Set and Typhon. The Jews weren’t called out of Egypt until some time after all of this. And it’s the Gnostics who really developed that idea of Lucifer. So that places the time line around 2000 years ago. The Great Pyramid was build long before even 2000 years ago.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Infinite - 12-07-2019

(12-06-2019, 07:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Wait, so eating the apple of knowledge caused the veil of forgetting metaphorically?

The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" means the choice between service to others and service to self. Remember Ra spoke that STS possibility of choice was implemented later in the Creation, with the intention of extend the free will.

(12-07-2019, 03:00 AM)Aion Wrote: What's interesting is that Ra offered this particular analogy on their own without the group making any reference to Lucifer. The only other time it shows up in the material is a later session, 84, when Don says "Lucifer or the Devil" in reference to the Tarot card. Thus, it strikes that Ra clearly already thinks about Lucifer in a particular way.

I see Lucifer as one of those Logoi which implemented the STS possibility of choice. The reason of this Logos have been called of "angel" or "archangel" and the context of war in heaven, are due the Jewish Christian culture where the concept was disseminated.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Kaaron - 12-07-2019

(12-07-2019, 09:34 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: In one particular angle you may be able to see in the lines an image you already know.  Sometimes I see an inverted pentagram in the straps of a woman’s top. I know that’s not what she’s intending to portray. I can see an inverted pentagram when I draw a star sometimes; because of my slanted writing, it looks like it’s inverted but it’s not.

I don’t think it’s anything more than coicindence. Also I doubt this symbol for Lucifer was a symbol some thousands of years ago. I don’t even think Lucifer was known as Lucifer then. The Egyptian dark gods are Set and Typhon. The Jews weren’t called out of Egypt until some time after all of this. And it’s the Gnostics who really developed that idea of Lucifer. So that places the time line around 2000 years ago. The Great Pyramid was build long before even 2000 years ago.
The name or concept might not have existed in our understanding...it doesn't mean the energy that the sigil signifies, wasn't ever present.
Like Columbus "discovering" America.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - kristina - 12-07-2019

(12-06-2019, 04:15 PM)Kaaron Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 04:07 PM)Aion Wrote: Ah I admit I don't really buy it as a direct correlation, but it's an interesting superimposition. I don't think you're entirely wrong, just that there is more than meets the eye to this.

I feel like Ra are very selective in their wording and alot of information is almost held back, as a way of averting the assumption that would be the result, of being more direct with info regarding their roles in humanity's progression, or maybe regression.

Quote:64.6 ▶ Questioner: Could you describe or tell me of rituals or technique used by Ra in seeking in the direction of service?

Ra: I am Ra. To speak of that which sixth-density social memory complexes labor within in order to advance is at best misprision of plain communication for much is lost in transmission of concept from density to density, and the discussion of sixth density is inevitably distorted greatly.

However, we shall attempt to speak to your query for it is an helpful one in that it allows us to express once again the total unity of creation. We seek the Creator upon a level of shared experience to which you are not privy and rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light. Our understanding is that there is no other material except light. Our rituals, as you may call them, are an infinitely subtle continuation of the balancing processes which you are now beginning to experience.

We seek now without polarity. Thus we do not invoke any power from without, for our search has become internalized as we become light/love and love/light. These are the balances we seek, the balances between compassion and wisdom which more and more allow our understanding of experience to be informed that we may come closer to the unity with the One Creator which we so joyfully seek.

I thought I would quote this since you said soething about the SMC called Ra being close to the image of light.
Wisdom without love is the closest thing to me that Lucifer would signify since Lucifer means bringer of light. This may have been mentioned by another seeker and did not catch their comment.

(12-07-2019, 06:07 PM)kristina Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 04:15 PM)Kaaron Wrote:

Quote:64.6 ▶ Questioner: Could you describe or tell me of rituals or technique used by Ra in seeking in the direction of service?

Ra: I am Ra. To speak of that which sixth-density social memory complexes labor within in order to advance is at best misprision of plain communication for much is lost in transmission of concept from density to density, and the discussion of sixth density is inevitably distorted greatly.

However, we shall attempt to speak to your query for it is an helpful one in that it allows us to express once again the total unity of creation. We seek the Creator upon a level of shared experience to which you are not privy and rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light. Our understanding is that there is no other material except light. Our rituals, as you may call them, are an infinitely subtle continuation of the balancing processes which you are now beginning to experience.

We seek now without polarity. Thus we do not invoke any power from without, for our search has become internalized as we become light/love and love/light. These are the balances we seek, the balances between compassion and wisdom which more and more allow our understanding of experience to be informed that we may come closer to the unity with the One Creator which we so joyfully seek.

I thought I would quote this since you said soething about the SMC called Ra being close to the image of light.
Wisdom without love is the closest thing to me that Lucifer would signify since Lucifer means bringer of light. This may have been mentioned by another seeker and did not catch their comment.

I see Ra as spread across all densities, upto mid sixth.
I'd say their different density forms have different names.
In Maori, there are tales of a being called Kahukura (hawk learning) or the rainbow God with male and female bows. I see something akin to the eagle above them all...in Ezekiel.
This could be a 4D manifestation of Ra.
I feel these also sound familiar to the blue avian beings, that Corey Goode speaks of.
There are hieroglyphics in the temple of Hathor...depicting blue avian beings.
Thoth...Horus...Ra...obviously different manifestations of the same SMC.
Maybe there are parts (or part) of Ra that exist in negative 6D, using their influence as light to give power to the call of the negative path.
Lucifer could be the only aspect of the all who chose the separation and we are all that. Splintered a trillion times.
Anything not fully aware of its Oneness and thus, reintegrated as light...would be separate through the distortion of free will.
So the self seeing self as self...is a distortion of separation and thus, Lucifer.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Aion - 12-08-2019

I would to put to all the 'questioning nature'. The nature of rebellion, of not simply accepting but challenging, and going through that challenge towards a greater belief.

A questioning of the rules and a bending of God's will. These are both allegorical and metaphorical. Lucifer is that seeking nature in all of us that causes us to look beyond and seek the truth. This is in symbol.

Is there an entity named Lucifer which gallivants about the galaxy? Actually, more than one.

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - kristina - 12-08-2019

(12-08-2019, 07:29 AM)Aion Wrote: I would to put to all the 'questioning nature'. The nature of rebellion, of not simply accepting but challenging, and going through that challenge towards a greater belief.

A questioning of the rules and a bending of God's will. These are both allegorical and metaphorical. Lucifer is that seeking nature in all of us that causes us to look beyond and seek the truth. This is in symbol.

Is there an entity named Lucifer which gallivants about the galaxy? Actually, more than one.

Exactly. I have determined that Lucifer is something of an archetype and like all archetypes, there is a symbol that speaks to us.

Quote:84.19 ▶ Questioner: I didn’t mean to cover previously covered material. I was trying to work into a better understanding of what we’re talking about, with background of the veiling process, and what I was actually attempting to do was to discover something new in asking the question, so please if I ask any questions in the future that have already been covered don’t bother to repeat the material. I am just searching the same area for the possibility of greater enlightenment with respect to the particular area since it seems to be one of the major areas of experience in our present condition of veiling that produces a very large amount of catalyst and I am trying to understand, to use a poor term, how this veiling process created a greater experience and how this experience evolved, shall I say. The questions are very difficult at times to ask.

It occurs to me that many statues or drawings of the one known as Lucifer or the Devil is shown with an erection. Is this a function of this orange-ray blockage, and was this, shall we say, known by, in some minimal way, you might say, by those who devised these statues and drawings etc.?

Ra: I am Ra. There is, of course, much other distortion involved in a discussion of any mythic archetypical form. However, we may answer in the affirmative and note that you are perceptive.

77.17 ▶ Questioner: Now, would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, there was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function only of this positive polarization evolving from our original creation of sub-Logos?

RE:The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Signifyz - 12-08-2019

(12-08-2019, 07:29 AM)Aion Wrote: I would to put to all the 'questioning nature'. The nature of rebellion, of not simply accepting but challenging, and going through that challenge towards a greater belief.

Just wanted to note that your thought closely resembles "The Choice" archetype for me.

[Image: tarot22.jpg]

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - Kaaron - 12-08-2019

Ahhhhhh...so the anomaly.
The ones who can speed up or slow down our perception of time.
Alter...I knew it was in there somewhere haha

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - gramboginn - 12-09-2019

Hello all, just finished watching "Black Whole" on Prime Videos last night https://www.amazon.com/Black-Whole-Janice-Jensen/dp/B00HG0ZUDE. This talks a lot about geometry in the universe and how it relates to the Law of One. It is really the coolest interpretation of Einstein's theory of relativity and it will explain (at least it did for me) the OP's query. Let me know what you think. By the end of the movie I was like "this guy (a scientist) finally gets it"

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - JimiPickle - 12-09-2019

[/quote]

I bet they thought that too. How else could you get souls to take the journey, this bizarre journey. Peace and love

RE: The Cross-Section of the Queen's Chamber in the Pyramid Forms the Sigil of Lucifer - kristina - 12-10-2019

(12-09-2019, 04:33 PM)JimiPickle Wrote: Wait, so eating the apple of knowledge caused the veil of forgetting metaphorically?

I bet they thought that too. How else could you get souls to take the journey, this bizarre journey. Peace and love
[/quote]

Ha! Agreed! Ummmm good apple, bad trip.