Bring4th
Heart opening (feedback) - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Heart opening (feedback) (/showthread.php?tid=17700)

Heart opening (feedback) - ada - 10-24-2019

I want to explore a thought I'm having, and would appreciate your perspective.
So, my question is..
What is stopping us from opening our hearts to each other? (Even among wanderer communities.)
I'm not saying we aren't, but what are some of the possible blocks that prevent us from being more true, more open?
Are there possibly ways how we should and shouldn't be open with others, or, if it's not always beneficial in our current life experience to be completely or as possibly open hearted?
So the good and bad, I'd love to hear what anyone might have to say.
Even the simplest of thought would help, thank you. ZZzz

RE: Heart opening (feedback) - ZW929 - 10-24-2019

I just got this:

"It still hurts"

RE: Heart opening (feedback) - Diana - 10-24-2019

I agree with ZW929—because it's painful. Have you ever had a dream of seeing someone you knew a long time ago, or someone who has passed away, whom you were close to? The love you can feel in dreams is so intense, love in waking life pales in comparison. I think this is a clue—the intensity of love experienced in the dream state is beyond anything we are used to in this consensual reality. We are sheltered from the entirety of the experience, for one because we have narrow views of what love is (and in the dream state we are less fettered by 3D waking reality), but also I think because the energy of it would blow our circuits. Which is perhaps why it is a slow process rather than an instantaneous one—so we can adjust little by little, and, balance with other energy centers as we go.

RE: Heart opening (feedback) - AnthroHeart - 10-24-2019

I'm usually too open and it causes an imbalance in my throat chakra. It makes me retch and gag at times and I've vomited from my throat being too open.

RE: Heart opening (feedback) - Tae - 10-24-2019

(10-24-2019, 06:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I'm usually too open and it causes an imbalance in my throat chakra. It makes me retch and gag at times and I've vomited from my throat being too open.
Maybe you should try pulling your foot out of your mouth!
/jk

Actually, I'm pretty open IRL regarding the love I have. The only problematic part of that is it makes me cry too much. Not even sad tears, just the uncontrollable flow of tears which comes from tapping the live wire of love available from the universe. So, given as people tend to judge you for crying, there are reasons for me to keep it under wraps. I DON'T always but eh.

As for the internet, I'm not 100% authentic because when I am people perceive me as being a douche.

RE: Heart opening (feedback) - Glow - 10-24-2019

Fear? Nonacceptance of self so the possibility another might accept you could be to much a risk? Often the open heart is rejected.
Most people cannot meet themselves in that place of vulnerability, and acceptance so it's bold to offer the opportunity to another.

The more people reject themselves for the most part they will also reject others. In our current social climate that tips into the likelihood of the open heart not meeting another in kind. The moments you do connect though and sisters/brothers of the heart meet each others gaze in open sharing is surely worth it. Besides that, those with the closed heart perhaps need the experience of acceptance even more than those that are there ready to share with you in the moment.

Recently I found a group that does authentic relating. Its a pretty amazing atmosphere. The energy of a room of 30 people opening up to themselves and each other is palpable. I could see it becoming a contagious condition and changing the world to that 4D one we crave.

RE: Heart opening (feedback) - RitaJC - 10-25-2019

I agree with the ones who say the reason is fear of pain.

Which I see as residues of the human conditioning of the 3D: a dream still believed.

Been there, done that, got a whole collection of T-shirts Smile

The great news is: the cause of that pain is a lie believed (that's why it creates the discomfort in the body. truth feels good) which can be looked at and transformed.

Our hearts get opened eventually.

We can just drop the resistance and start focusing on discovering and transforming the lies behind that pain to accelerate the process and make it less painful.

But I'd suggest to find the right facilitator for that process. It can get pretty overwhelming at times.

RE: Heart opening (feedback) - unity100 - 11-03-2019

(10-24-2019, 05:25 PM)ada Wrote: What is stopping us from opening our hearts to each other? (Even among wanderer communities.)

Mental blockages due to religion, upbringing, systemic conditioning, culture.

Secondary reasons are internal spiritual, mental biases that the entities are here to learn and overcome.

RE: Heart opening (feedback) - kristina - 11-04-2019

In my humble opinion the ONLY thing that stands between let's say you and any other, is the IDEA that there is something that stands between you and them.