Bring4th
Questions about human character and physical appearance! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Questions about human character and physical appearance! (/showthread.php?tid=17646)

Questions about human character and physical appearance! - Loki - 09-29-2019

Studying the Law of One I couldn't find a definitive answer related to human character and physical appearance. Are they part of initial creation of an entity or they are changing from incarnation to incarnation to help polarization?

For instance athletic ability, is this something which is a default feature of an entity and, let's say, a person like Lebron James will always be an athletic stud along his way through densities or is one time deal he could use the way he finds fit for his evolution in this incarnation?

How about intelligence like Stephen Hawking? Is it part of his entity from the beginning and he was the smartest cat in 2D, or is just a temporary gift he could accelerate polarization in the incarnation which just ended?

Another example is a big nose, is this big nose part of the physical vessel or is more part of the astral body so that someone can ware it proudly all the way back to Creator?

How about violence? Is this part of an entity since he was 2D or is only related to one physical vessel? Someone can be violent and compassionate another can be calm and cruel or the other way around the question is if those traits are what we are forever or just represent our personality as part of one incarnation and the next incarnation we could be something else. One life NBA start the next rocket scientist.

Do you have an opinion or maybe a definitive answer to this questions?

RE: Questions about human character and physical appearance! - Bring4th_Austin - 09-29-2019

Interesting questions, Loki.

Based on my cumulative understanding of the metaphysics described by the Confederation, these physical attributes you mention are most likely to be chosen prior to the incarnation. Ra and others talk a lot about the ways in which an entity can plan for their incarnation, specifically in terms of certain physical conditions or abilities. For instance, they say that negative entities might ordinarily set themselves up for good health (and opportunity for "wealth, ease of existence, and the utmost opportunity for power"). Ra mentions also that entities might plan certain physical conditions contingent on how the entity is progressing within the incarnation, such as with Franklin Roosevelt, who Ra says became paralyzed as an intentionally limiting factor due to certain patterns of behavior.

There are many other examples that Ra gives indicating the broad ways in which we can plan our incarnations. It seems to me that we set these things up sometimes as a strict programming or sometimes as a possibility. To adjust one's life to such an illness, accepting it as catalyst and searching for the affirmative uses, seems to be quite spiritually powerful.

I personally would be wary to proclaim that this is always the case with illness or physical limitations. Perhaps there can be unplanned difficulties, to the extent that anything can be unplanned.

Quote:How about violence? Is this part of an entity since he was 2D or is only related to one physical vessel? Someone can be violent and compassionate another can be calm and cruel or the other way around the question is if those traits are what we are forever or just represent our personality as part of one incarnation and the next incarnation we could be something else. One life NBA start the next rocket scientist.

My understanding is that such biases are also typically chosen prior to the incarnation in order to experience some prolonged lesson or as a form of balancing. The spiritual power of these sort of biases seems to come from our ability to become aware of them and then choose how we handle them. A person can be prone to violence, but use the free will we are blessed with in third density to attempt to use this bias as catalyst, either for positive or negative polarization. A positive entity would probably polarize strongly by working with the underlying bias behind the violent tendencies and accepting it, healing it, integrating it, and transmuting it to love. A negative entities would learn to control the violent tendencies in order to maximize their power.

Where and how exactly this process starts and ends is a mystery to me, but it seems like these things might sometimes take many incarnations to learn or balance, or for an entity to finally realize the potential choice from within the biases. So perhaps a person could live many lifetimes as a person prone to anger or some other powerful emotion, and maybe continually acting on that anger unconsciously builds a sort of momentum so that the bias persists. But eventually that bias would fall away as the entity begins to utilize the lessons it contains and we continue distilling ourselves down to our true being, which is ultimately the One Creator.

RE: Questions about human character and physical appearance! - Silk - 09-29-2019

(09-29-2019, 07:37 PM)Loki Wrote: For instance athletic ability, is this something which is a default feature of an entity and, let's say, a person like Lebron James will always be an athletic stud along his way through densities or is one time deal he could use the way he finds fit for his evolution in this incarnation?

Nothing will always be always. Why are some 3D Earthlings more spiritually adept than others? Why are Beethoven or Mozart "gifted" with such musical proficiency? Same. The incarnational soulstream is a vast multi-branched composite of lifetimes across multiple "densities" (it's not just 3D) occurring both linearly and in parallel (also "cross-platform and backward-compatible"  Wink ).

In other words, if thou expecteth John/Jane to have any consistency to their beingness whether in personality, gender, or appearance, thou art in for a rude awakening Heart

There are certainly traits, quirks, and proclivities that do get carried over across multiple lifetimes, but there is no hard rule about it. Meaning Mozart could easily have been a murderer (who really liked playing the harmonica maybe?) in some other lifetime too. Which really means not much at all, considering Mozart was also a warm sludge of chemicals before even Mozart even became a possibility ~4.5 billion years later  ZZzz

The difficulty in grasping this lies in attachment/identification with a singular personality/ego/story.

See, all of this is just the One Infinite Creator at play. There is no Mozzart  Blush

Quote:How about intelligence like Stephen Hawking?

Perhaps it was a chosen handicap to alleviate a massively bloated ego. There could be a multitude of reasons.

Quote:Another example is a big nose, is this big nose part of the physical vessel or is more part of the astral body so that someone can ware it proudly all the way back to Creator?

The bipedal humanoid form is only carried around for but a couple "densities." So the answer would be: nope.

Quote:How about violence? Is this part of an entity since he was 2D or is only related to one physical vessel? Someone can be violent and compassionate another can be calm and cruel or the other way around the question is if those traits are what we are forever or just represent our personality as part of one incarnation and the next incarnation we could be something else. One life NBA start the next rocket scientist.

Again, attachment/identification with a singular personality/ego/story.

All of this is experience of the Creator for the Creator. Nothing else. Also, there is a saying, something along the lines of the "worst sinner becomes the holiest of saints" or somesuch. 'Tis true.

PS: Also, you mentioned "polarization" a couple times. It's less about that and more about just simply experience. The Creator doesn't have a preference. Every single entity is the same One Creator. Manyness is the illusion.

RE: Questions about human character and physical appearance! - Loki - 09-29-2019

Thank you for the answers.

What makes me confused is the fact that Ra often points out to some of Earth entities bad habits which seem to be a features of our species. Also Confederation had to rush-in Wanderers from other planets to lighten up the mood on Earth and hope for better harvest.  If the violence wasn't a feature of the species higher selves of Earth entities would have been more successful in deciding more pacifist incarnations on Earth and the need for Wanderers would have been required less.

I have a feeling that the biggest part of an entity character is the result of Logos design and some entities are more suited from the get-go from taking the negative path or positive path depending on the design.

Ra mentioned that Venusians were less bellicose as species which mean they were created less violent.

Ra also said that each Logos have their own designs some creating entities that learn faster than others. If this is true and  the concept of Logos Sub-Logos, Sub-Sub-Logos stands it is very possible that most of the features related to our character or appearance are originated in Logos design and not on Higher Self decision.  

In other words Lebron was long ago indeed an athletic cat and Stephen Hawking a smart one. If one has a big nose today is very likely he once was a cat with a bigger nose than average.

RE: Questions about human character and physical appearance! - Diana - 09-29-2019

I have a tendency to think once certain talents have been opened, for example, artistic ability, that that open channel will remain accessible. Physical characteristics, and physical abilities I would think are transient in nature as physicality is, and more prone to be planned for in accordance with the life blueprint.

But more than this, if you think in a 4D fashion, and consider that lifetimes are not strung out in linear time, but happening vertically or simultaneously, then all lifetimes and experiences and existences would be happening and evolving together like a soup with many ingredients. Therefore, anything developed in this life would affect all the other lives and existences; hence, progression and evolution would not only be multidimensional but the past and future would change as this life changes. In addition, any other parts of self—future or past life as regarded in linear time—would be accessible though not in focus here. In other words, if you developed a strong physical body in a past life, or musical talent, or whatever lessons learned in another part of self living in the past or future, these could be accessed and "taken into" this life with the correct focus. I remember reading something like that in the Seth material—something to the effect that if one is ill with disease in this life, one could access another life where one was really healthy and learn from this how to heal oneself.

RE: Questions about human character and physical appearance! - AnthroHeart - 09-29-2019

(09-29-2019, 10:42 PM)Diana Wrote: I have a tendency to think once certain talents have been opened, for example, artistic ability, that that open channel will remain accessible. Physical characteristics, and physical abilities I would think are transient in nature as physicality is, and more prone to be planned for in accordance with the life blueprint.

But more than this, if you think in a 4D fashion, and consider that lifetimes are not strung out in linear time, but happening vertically or simultaneously, then all lifetimes and experiences and existences would be happening and evolving together like a soup with many ingredients. Therefore, anything developed in this life would affect all the other lives and existences; hence, progression and evolution would not only be multidimensional but the past and future would change as this life changes. In addition, any other parts of self—future or past life as regarded in linear time—would be accessible though not in focus here. In other words, if you developed a strong physical body in a past life, or musical talent, or whatever lessons learned in another part of self living in the past or future, these could be accessed and "taken into" this life with the correct focus. I remember reading something like that in the Seth material—something to the effect that if one is ill with disease in this life, one could access another life where one was really healthy and learn from this how to heal oneself.

Or a parallel self in this life, in a parallel reality.

RE: Questions about human character and physical appearance! - Loki - 09-30-2019

(09-29-2019, 10:42 PM)Diana Wrote: I have a tendency to think once certain talents have been opened, for example, artistic ability, that that open channel will remain accessible. Physical characteristics, and physical abilities I would think are transient in nature as physicality is, and more prone to be planned for in accordance with the life blueprint.

Thank you Diana, which brings me to my favorite theme of creation: Deterministic vs Non-deterministic character.

For me at least, Ra made it clear enough Creation is Non-deterministic fundamentally, and no two entities in creation (including different octaves) are ever identical. However Logos have sets of common features which are deployed in their creation at galaxy level, which then Sub-logos take over and continue diversification at stellar and planetary levels (See violence for all Earth originated species).  All those diversification give each entities the unique set of initial talents related to creation.

I agree with you Diana some talents are part of our legacy features which are acquired during various experiencing and then become part of our persona. As you said one child which was a good pianist in previous incarnation will be talented at learning piano in the new incarnation if he/she ever has a chance to know what that instrument is. But is also possible that a child made talented by Logos will be able to become a great pianist eventually in one of his lives when he/she has a chance to learn piano and could become even greater at piano playing than another pianist which was pianist in a previous life but was not very talented at it from the initial creation. I do not believe every entity created by every logos is able to be a great pianist only some of them. Some entities might not even have what it takes to use a piano. The overwhelming part of creation will never know what a piano is.

Regarding the higher self and the multiple parallel space/time lines that make our existence I still believe there is a sort of Non-deterministic beginning which make each of us unique at any point in creation.
The point is at the end of Creation each Higher Self will produce an unique Complex Totality which draw its uniqueness in the original creation from Logos and no matter how the incarnation conditions will be chosen this will never result in two complex totalities becoming identical.  

Which means at macro creationist scale someones predispositions for STO or STS could be designed fundamentally by Logos.  

In conclusion if we do not like ourselves much maybe it's time to start doing so considering there is a good chance we might be stuck with ourselves more than we would like to for the rest of Creation.

RE: Questions about human character and physical appearance! - Nau7ik - 10-01-2019

You’re inquiring into metaphysical anatomy. There are systems in the East, Hindu and Buddhist, that look at how the chakras are related to parts of the body. For example, a big forehead is usually associated with wisdom, the fifth chakra.

I think that certain qualities we develop do follow us from incarnation to incarnation, but these gifts and talents may be dormant and hidden for the incarnation. Maybe you’re trying to work on your intellect this incarnation rather than athleticism which you had mastered in a previous life. The ability would still be there but one may not realize it when he’s busying himself with academics and studying. Just one example.

There’s a lot to consider here. Karma also plays a role in how we appear.

Ra did mention that people are able to retain a youthful appearance throughout their whole lives when they’re living in balance and harmony. Something like that.

RE: Questions about human character and physical appearance! - Loki - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 08:55 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: You’re inquiring into metaphysical anatomy. There are systems in the East, Hindu and Buddhist, that look at how the chakras are related to parts of the body. For example, a big forehead is usually associated with wisdom, the fifth chakra.

I think that certain qualities we develop do follow us from incarnation to incarnation, but these gifts and talents may be dormant and hidden for the incarnation. Maybe you’re trying to work on your intellect this incarnation rather than athleticism which you had mastered in a previous life. The ability would still be there but one may not realize it when he’s busying himself with academics and studying. Just one example.

There’s a lot to consider here. Karma also plays a role in how we appear.

Ra did mention that people are able to retain a youthful appearance throughout their whole lives when they’re living in balance and harmony. Something like that.

Thanks for the reply.
I think you are right in the sense we might decide to experience parts of our initial design created by the Logos in one incarnation or the other. This however does not change the fact that we have some talent coming from initial creation.

In other words we cannot chose to excel at something during one incarnation but we can try using our free will and the Logos given talent.  

RE: Questions about human character and physical appearance! - 3-24-2022 - 08-02-2022

I wonder what Ra looked like.