Bring4th
Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Diary of a wandering Navigator. (/showthread.php?tid=17491)

Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Kaaron - 08-10-2019

Kia ora
I have already posted about some of the topics below.
I've decided I'm gonna write statuses on FB n use feedback on how it's received, as research for a book.
It's based around the idea of waking up and what that term means, to me.
This is completely subjective to each individual n I mean no offense to any of us out here going through our own ups n downs. This is just MY perspective on what's going on in the universe.
My aim is to share what I've gone through and maybe understand things in a new way....I'm hoping it might help others who are going through similar things, feel like they're not alone...
I been crazy homie.
Lessgo!

Part I

The beginning and the end.
March 19, 2002...my 22nd birthday.
Someone passes me a celebratory joint n I take my first toke in 3 years.
This is some OG Wainui skunky indo funk n I hit it atleast 3 times.
I'm so high, I can't even remember where my hands are...so I kick back n talk s***, well into the evening *eeeeuurrr* wrong. Home was 30 minutes in a direction n I'm finna find it.
I'm busy somewhere in my memory, navigating off ramps n city streets, when I'm snapped back to reality by some a****** honking his horn to my right...in the middle of the round about...where I've stopped at some point in time...for some reason.
Fortunately, I stumble on that small cupboard in my head I've labeled 'reason', find some silverware n sit down at the table of self preservation.
I park up and start drifting off.
It's around 1pm, so the sun is still quite high in the sky but it's autumn, so it isn't as blinding as mid summer.
I don't remember now, how or why but I start staring into the sun.
At first, it's uncomfortable but my eyes quickly adjust.
The sun begins to turn black and it looks like the pupil of the eye of God.
As I begin to contemplate what I'm seeing, a tunnel of light starts descending, as if the arms of the sun are reaching out to me, calling me home. It slowly descends and then returns to itself, time and time again. With each descent, it gets nearer...until eventually, it engulfs me.
I'm in another place and time.
I understand that I am this energy that exists forever in this place.
I understand that this place is where we fragment and forget we are all that is.
Moving pictures flash in my mind. I see spiral staircases being ascended by those who choose to see this truth...and auto walkways, carrying the sleeping masses in a neverending, repeated cycle.
I'm getting answers to questions, almost before I've finished thinking them.
I start seeing how I have been asleep.
Then I begin a process of self analysis, where I feel like I'm going through what's referred to as 'Judgement Day', in the Bible.
I get a feeling and then a thought, which is connected to the origin of the feeling. I realize these thoughts and feelings, are the things preventing me from living in this glorious moment, for all eternity.
I begin asking for help, from who I see as God, or the being who is at the top of the staircase.
I stare into the sun and feel the pain of forever. I cried soul cries, to the point that I feel like my chest is going to implode under the weight.
At the moment I feel like I can't possibly be forgiven for this type of misery, I surrender and ask for forgiveness...only to have the instant feeling that I was always forgiven but it was me who had to forgive myself. I am shown time and time again, that forgiveness is the path to release. I understand that when I choose to love myself and all around me, I find the balanced perspective and level up.
Each level is different to the last and requires a larger 'leap of faith'.
I begin to understand that everyone wants to appreciate the perfection of God but that we have chosen the darkest road, we came to understand it's darkest side...the separation that is us: Unconscious entities, trapped in the system of Babylon.
At some point I decide that I must be dying.
I want to take on the pain of the Christ.
I feel like I'm being crucified and this is what Jesus went through.
So, having the equivalent spiritual maturity and bravado mentality of an 80s kid in a spacey parlor with a big old bag of 20c coins, I figure 'let's go then nigga!'...on some 'sheeit I'm dead anyway, let's ride this maafucca til the wheels fall off!', s***...I throw the whole bag in that b**** n watch the credits clock up.
4 hours or so go by.
I'm exhausted, weak and my eyes were sore from the salty tears streaming from my face...I hadn't looked away or even blinked.
I feel like I'm moving into the next part of this process as I close my eyes.
I can see myself in a volcano, perched on a crumbling pillar, high above a lava lake. It feels like if I open my eyes, or lose focus on the loving forgiveness, I'll plummet to a fiery grave.
At some point, I feel entities jumping on the roof. The car is shaking but I know it's a test. It feels surreal...my conscious mind is questioning how I can hear n feel the jumping in real time, yet my third eye is perceiving what seemed to be something entirely subjective and in my head.
I can see them jumping on the roof of the car, with my 3rd eye. I see that my ego is being tested to see if I needed eyes to see, or if I will revert back to the need to have physical proof for what I see with my highest sight.
I don't budge.
I am now single minded in my resolve to walk the path until I prove myself.
It is a see-saw type of thing, where I start with feeling the most worthless I've ever felt about myself...then understand what is causing the feeling...then surrender to the balanced perspective...before being allowed to bask in an even deeper love until eventually, I reach a plateau.
I'm at the end of time.
My daughter is here, with the rest of my spiritual family.
I'm crying because it feels like heaven or some place where nothing bad ever happens. I want to open my eyes and see my baby girl grown up but she tells me it isn't time yet and I have to stay in my time. I'm allowed to stay for a while...I don't remember anything about what I was shown. I can remember the sadness that filled my heart everytime it dawned on me that I would have to come back to this world.
At some point, i open my eyes.
By this time, it's nearly 6 and the sun is pretty low in the sky. It's beautiful...even moreso, now that it's not giving me a feeling equivalent to slicing my eyeballs with razor blades.
I see dark storm clouds approach from both sides. They cover the sun completely. I feel a twinge of pain, as I remember the still fresh ordeal I've just endured, with the darkness.
Now that I think about it. I think it was the same darkness of my vision...What I went through was on a spiritual level. This was my higher self, or God aspect, showing me I still had to go through the physical experience which the vision was only half of.
At the time, I understand that although this love is me and I feel like I'd never turn my back on it, there was a darker time coming. One I that would be darker than anything I'd ever experienced.
I feel like something is different inside me this time though. As the forces of ignorance finally extinguish the final glimpses of Gods fiery pupil, I hear a distinct phrase in my head: 'You might not always be able to see my light, physically but if you concentrate and remember this state of forgiveness and humility, I will always appear.'
As I remember the feeling and felt love course through my veins, light pierces the dark clouds and shines directly on me. Then it burns away all the clouds and is bathing me in love.
I go from epiphany to epiphany, as I receive what feel like downloads of information and feelings. I can understand entire concepts and maintain a 'macroview', whilst breaking down individual aspects or ideas at a 'microview'.

I didn't stop searching.
My relentless need to know answers and make sense of what my path was, became an obsession.
I lost sight of what mattered most in life.
I lost my family and that was more than I could deal with at 24.
It set me on a downward spiral where my darkest intentions were depleting my will to live. So, in an effort to find the end of life as fast as possible, I listened to both sides of my heart.
See the other side, or my best intentions, were living in a reality where I wanted to help those I saw as most deserving. Those who put their money where their mouths were n lived outside the system I hated with a passion.
I lived the darkness to the point where I surrendered to it. I embraced death and wished it upon myself n others.
At the lowest point in my depression, I made a conscious decision to stop breathing for 10 minutes, before resurrecting myself.
This was the darkest point of my journey through the lower heavens.

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Kaaron - 08-10-2019

I'm uncomfortable but there is no panic.
My surging disgust for the creator of this experiment is divided between self loathing and contempt for the tortoise paced, waste of attention I once called 'Source Energy' or 'God'.
I begin a dialogue...
Love is a foreign concept to you aye G? Wanna sit behind time tryna act like I needa reach out to you. Why would I wanna be like you? You start some s*** as an experiment n then let it ride out, even when we don't want this anymore. Where's the free will now bruh? There's so much talk of I free will but does it even exist? Do you really give a s*** about me? Well I ain't breathed in damn near 5 minutes...so I guess you really don't give a s***. Guess what? Neither do I hahahaha. Let's go you little b****. Think I'm scared to die? Boy I've lost my kids. That's pain you know. We are your children. Do you want your children to feel this way. Why do you hate me? Why do I hate me? That won't change so I should kill myself. Yeah...I'll teach you all. You wanna push me to the point where I have nothing left? I'll remove all love from my perspective of the all so whatever chance you had of balance, can never be achieved. I will etch your essence from the core of my soul, so that I infect everything I encounter with my sadness. I will be the atomic bomb that rips the fabric of space time and wipes all living things from existence. I hate this awareness that not only knew all this would happen but sanctioned it. Who continues to sanction it, through indifference and then has the audacity to say we have free will. Free will seems like a synonym for eternal cycles of voluntary hell. I can't kill myself...I've come too far and if I have to start again...what if I've done this a million times before and I'm never getting out of it?
I see my partner come into my field of vision.
Her lack of empathy and compassion, are a big part of the reason I'm lying here, motionless.
She shakes me but I can't feel it.
I don't care anyway.
She leaves the room after 30 seconds and I feel more justified in my decision.
She doesn't even care that I'm limp n motionless.
I can't blame her...
Up to this point, I had been going through, what I would call, alot of ritualistic experiences.
My first initiation encounter with a selfish voice in my head, was around age 8.
'You know, you have 2 choices...', the voice began. 'You can either do what they want and deny yourself your desires...or you can keep them happy by pretending to do things their way, while you do whatever you want.'
I made the choice that day to do the latter.
I feel like my response to the circumstances fractured my mind n spirit.
I feel like it was the same entity who visited me again around 17 years of age.
I was staying at my bros. I was on one couch n he was across the coffee table, on the other.
I was drifting off to sleep and reached the state where you're not quite asleep but not awake either. Sometimes everything magnifies, so that the faintest noise, becomes a deafening thud. My senses heighten and time slows down.
I start getting the feeling that my consciousness is spinning. I'm feeling like I'm being pulled up out of my body, skyward.
Geometric images flash in my head.
I feel like I'm being reprimanded...like I'm unworthy.
I start crying...it's a feeling I can't understand because it's not connected to any real thoughts.
All of a sudden, I fall back into my body and sit straight up.
I look over at my homie n I see a dark shadow moving back n forth over him, like water when you do the same in the bath.
I ask if he's all good...he says 'yeah but I feel cold'. I tell him what I see but this only makes him angry. He tells me to stop talking s*** n go to sleep.
I tell him he better say a prayer cos its not leaving.
As soon as those words leave my mouth, the shadow rises up off him and forms a hooded looking figure. It rushes at me. I feel like it goes through me...but it could've gone into me.
I just lie back down n go to sleep.
The next day, we're skating in town near the sound shell, along Marine Parade in Napier.
I see a car driving past and without hesitation say 'that car is gonna park (motioning to carpark 100 meters away) there, 2 girls are gonna get out and sit (motioning to 1 of 6, 3 seater park benches surrounding us) there.
It happens exactly as I said.
Fast forward to the afternoon of the day which began this chapter.
I've been to see Christopher at Christopher's Crystals, in Wellington.
We've had an interesting conversation about energy and how he can see me bathed in beautiful purple light, so I'm feeling kinda in the zone.
I start walking back to Karori, taking the terrace steps route.
As I begin my ascent, I start perceiving things differently.
I feel like I'm in South America and these are steps of a pyramid. There is a man approaching me but he seems to be a priest of some kind, descending after carrying out whatever ritual was to be carried out at the top.
Of course, this means I don't need any worldly possessions and decide to drop my bag. Why would I need ID, my credit cards n other random s***? Matter of fact, clothes are overrated n cold is a state of mind.
I throw my hoodie, hat, tshirt and bag aside n carry on my pilgrimage to this place I know exists ahead, if I can follow the signs.
There is a door up ahead to my right.
I'm supposed to knock on it...I don't know these people but they will know what I'm there for n give me the next piece of the puzzle.
Nobody is home.
I'm puzzled. It all makes so much sense yet the universe seems to have tricked me...what did I do wrong? I go back through my thoughts whilst assuming multiple meditative positions on various, obviously placed there for me, perches.
After chastising myself for my obvious misstep in this dance of destiny, I lie down next to a bush on the pavement.
It's a lot more comfortable than the power box I was draped over only moments prior.
I remember my mother's voice.
'If you go too far down that road, you might not be able to come back' was the sentiment.
I can't move.
I'm trying to get up but it's like I'm paralyzed.
I start hitting my head on the ground and licking the pavement. I feel like a snake.
It continues for a while until somehow, I manage to navigate the labyrinth of my mind and exit through a side door.
I emerge from the shadowy realms chanting.
Elated that I have escaped certain doom, I recommence my walk with a bounce in my step.
Unbeknownst to me, at the other end of a 40 minute, half naked, chanting in a prayer stance, walk...was a book on the shelf at home, entitled 'Into the World of Light', which is an anthology of Maori writing.
With no thought as to why, I walk into the living room, head straight to the shelf and pick out the book. I turn to a random page and start reading about midway down the page in a random place...'smashing his head, licking the ground like a snake' were the words.
I'm convinced this is the proof I need to finally leave this world.
I finish stripping and walk back into the kitchen, where my partner and her sister had been.
Fortunately her sister has stepped out of the room momentarily, so after I'm greeted with the same look you give your bro holding the tinnies around cops, I'm rushed back to the bedroom to sort my head out.
I realize I don't belong here.
Nobody will ever understand why I did what I just did. Yet it all made sense and seemed to end with a confirmation that it was for a reason outside of my control.
I stop breathing.
I'm uncomfortable but there is no panic.
The pain of existing in a world that seems to reject me, is more crippling than the suffocation my lungs feel, in this moment.
Release is the only recompense I'll accept for the anguish I've endured.
Nothing here is worth suffering through this pain for.
Then my kids come into my mind.
I csn't leave them wondering what happened. I can't let them think leaving this place cos things get too hard, is an option. I can't sit on the other side of the veil, knowing my choice was the reason they can't see me anymore.

It would've been atleast 10 minutes since my last breath but my love for my children enabled me to pull myself back from an otherwise welcome, death.

This is why I understood a friend of mine, when he said I have both stones. He said he could see Te Kooti standing next to me and he was telling him this.
I have been ascended the heavens and returned.
I know the light and the dark.
I see the patterns.
I see the lies.
I see the truth.
It set me free and I feel like it's my duty to share some of the ideas that have come to me, as a result of my dedication to understanding our existence.
It is a journey that ends with understanding why we're here and where we went off course.
It navigates the origins of the system, takes a few winding turns but eventually comes to a rest at its destination...free will.
Free will to understand more of the choices available, as far as truths go.
I haven't heard the concepts I understand as truth anywhere else, so at the very least, if it's already a common train of thought, I'll get put onto like minds.

This has been an introduction into what I call my initiative experiences. There are many more, of which I will share a few, in future writings.
I don't know where this is going.
To be honest, I feel like the key is to train until you can get your conscious mind out of the way, long enough for the real you to come through.
So this isn't all Kaaron but it is...it is the totality of my ability to channel after addressing as much of my ego as I can, as it arises...so I can keep the message as humble and pure of intent, as subjectively possible.
I'm not specifically channeling any being...but am aware of my connection to inspired thought. This is an experiment in manifesting or bringing through my highest truths in a relatable way.

In the center of the pyramid structure stretching skyward, is a column of sky blue liquid.
There is a metal, grated platform that corkscrews it's way up the inner walls of this earthy colored, rock chamber of the god's...well it feels like this is the place where we move upward, into the everlasting embrace of forever.

I begin my ascent.

Part way up, I find a group of other's like me.
There is a distinct understanding that we have separate agendas but it doesn't matter. We know that's not what we're here for.

There are zip lines draped around the space between the column and staircase, following a corkscrew descent into what seems like a bottomless pit from this angle, even with the partially lit centerpiece.

Standing with our backs to the railing of the staircase, are those who have pure intention.
To our left, entering through a side door, are the others. That's all I feel for them. No contempt, just an understanding that we both have our jobs to do n it is, as it will be.

There is another consciousness present.

In my minds eye, a ballistic mask appears amongst flashing columns of light, as if I've just cracked a rare item in a video game. It's the type of face protection the S.W.A.T. team uses.
This is starting to feel like a war.

The yet unidentified consciousness, tosses the masks at the ziplines.
Like some kinda Jordan/Kobe/Lebron, 3 headed G.O.A.T....he hits nothing but net on all masks and they head off into the darkness, like dog tags falling down a beaded chain.

We all instinctively jump and latch on to one of the coiled metal ribbons, wrapped around the may pole.
It's not long before 'the other's cut their ziplines, to fall faster.
We feel a sense of urgency n figure, if they can cut theirs and survive the fall, so can we.
Without any further thought, I cut the line n started free falling.
The walls become a blur, as my son's great grandmother appears, holding a phone to her ear, in the center of what looks like a mirage...like a window into another time.
I can't hear what she's saying but I know she's talking to GOD. I can tell she isn't right about whatever she's saying n start trying to yell and get her attention.
"Stop delaying the process' I yell, 'I'm in a war I'm not ready for yet...' the hard ground interrupts my state of free fall.

Others of both groups are already down and more are falling around those of us who have landed.
Masks rain from the apex of the pyramid.
Two fall on top of each other and activate a mini blue column, which one of 'the others' falls into.
The odds seem kinda stacked against me as the monster emerges, transformed into a giant half tech, half organic, Akuma with the blue light fire balls out the arm cannon, type nigga.

I snap out of the dream like the air released from a popped balloon.
After relating the pretty typical dream, for me, to my then partner, I carry on with life.

About a week passes.

My son's mother comes home.
'This is for you...' she begins.
'My Grandmother has been arguing with GOD for 2 weeks about giving it to you...so much so, that when she tried to get the book she had decided was more your level of spiritual understanding, this one fell off the shelf'.
She presses the aforementioned, argued with GOD himself about, book against my chest.

The book is by a cat who had various visions, which started in 1988 and ended 2002.

Read cover to cover, 'The Final Quest' by Rick Joyner is a journey through a vision which is, in every aspect, analogous to what happened to me on my 22nd birthday.
I will make this disclaimer though:
Rick's interpretations of his subjective vision, are his and his alone. Mine are not the same...when it comes to mine, aswell as his.

It comes after Rick finds himself climbing a mountain in a holy battle. There are different characters, which represent different aspects of separation and unity.
There are so many serendipitous moments in the book but there was one that slapped me harder than mums orange spoon:

The arrows of Truth would rarely penetrate the vultures, but they hurt them enough to drive them back. Every time they were driven back some of us would climb to the next level. When we reached the level called "Galatians Two Twenty," we were above the altitude that the vultures could fly. At this level the sky above almost blinded us with its brightness and beauty. I felt peace like I had never felt it before.
Previously much of my fighting spirit had really been motivated out of as much hatred and disgust for the enemy as it had been for the sake of the kingdom, truth, and love for the prisoners. But it was on this level that I caught up to Faith, Hope, and Love, which before I had only been following at a distance. On this level I was almost overpowered by their glory.
When I caught up to them they turned to me, and began repairing and shining my armor. Soon it was completely transformed and exuded the glory that was in them. When they touched my sword, great bolts of brilliant lightning began flashing from it. Love then said, "Those who reach this level are entrusted with the powers of the age to come, but I must teach you how to use them."
The "Galatians Two Twenty" level was so wide that there was no longer any danger of falling. There were also unlimited arrows with the name Hope written on them. We shot some of them down at the vultures, and these arrows killed them easily. About half who had reached this level kept shooting while the others began carrying these arrows down to those still on the lower levels.
The vultures kept coming in waves upon the levels below, but with each one there would be fewer than before. From "Galatians Two Twenty" we could hit any enemy in the army except the leaders themselves, who were still out of range. We decided not to use the arrows of Truth until we had destroyed all of the vultures, because the cloud of depression they created made the truth less effective. This took a very long time, but we never got tired.
Faith, Hope and Love, who had grown like our weapons with each level, were now so large that I knew people far beyond the battle area could see them. Their glory even radiated into the camp of prisoners who were still under a great cloud of vultures. The exhilaration continued to grow in all of us. I felt that being in this army, in this battle, had to be one of the greatest adventures of all time.
After destroying most of the vultures that had been attacking our mountain, we began picking off the vultures that had covered the prisoners. As the cloud of darkness began dissipating and the sun began to shine down on them, they began to wake up as if they had been in a deep sleep. They were immediately repulsed by their condition, especially by the vomit that still covered them, and began cleaning themselves up. As they beheld Faith, Hope and Love, they saw the mountain we were on and began running for it. The evil horde rained arrows of Accusation and Slander at them, but they did not stop. By the time they got to the mountain many had a dozen or more arrows stuck in them, but seemed not to even notice. As soon as they began to scale the mountain their wounds began to heal. With the cloud of depression being dispelled it seemed as if everything was getting much easier.'

Galatians Two Twenty - KJV - I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

I finish the book and feel a sense of wonder and divine destiny I haven't felt since the day I had seen 'two twenty', 22.
With these thoughts calmly humbling me with a sense of overwhelming gratitude, I drift off.

...and get jolted from my sleep by an earthquake...

GOD is a comedian, straight up G.

I have seen 1:01, 2:22 and 5:55 today.
I didn't realize it was the lions gateway but as I realize this, it is Its 10:01pm
Today has been intense.
I went to bed last night, after messaging a person who shares my thoughts on quite specific subjects. He too had a vision in which he saw, what he described as, the eye of horus, when meditating in the great pyramid, in 2002.
It got me thinking...so I decided to search planetary events on 19 March 2002 (19+3=22 2002-00=22 my 22nd birthday).
The only event is "Ceres in Aphelion'...or when the largest asteroid is at its furthest point from earth.
I realize this is part of Phaeton or Maldek and it perks my interest.
I read of how Hades kidnapped Persephone...Hades is Pluto...I type 'ceres Pluto' into google.
I get a bunch of theories based around the idea that Pluto is part of the same planet Ceres is a remnant of.
Ceres is the goddess of the harvest...
The only planetary alignment on the day I have an experience which has a big 'harvest' component.
Pluto has a moon called 'Charon' or 'Kharon', who is the Ferryman.
I have been using 'the ferryman' as my username and alias for 7 years now, in various projects, based on my name being pronounced the same and that I feel an affinity for our roles in humanity.
Am I part of the group who was entangled in darkness for millennia?
I have been told that I was part of an ascension event in South America aswell.
I feel like I am descended from various bloodlines. The Ra collective, the pleiades...I feel like the Orion constellation has a vested interest in me aswell.
It would be a smart move though. Have a combination of all in one...to cause optimal harvest possibility.
This feels like reactivation.

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Kaaron - 08-14-2019

August 14 2019

I'm marching in formation, in a setting which reminds me of Auckland's Eastern bays.
There is a waist high brick wall to our right, that separates the beach from the cobblestone road beneath us and the steep cliffs, towering above us, to our left.
We navigate the winding coastline, until we reach a tunnel...at which point, somebody yells 'Hitler is coming!'
I feel a sense of caution.
It's not fear or hate, just this sense of heightened awareness...like I need to make sure I stay on point.
As we enter the tunnel, I can see the dark silhouette of a horse drawn carriage, against a backdrop of white light and green ranges.
We make room by moving to the left of the tunnel, hugging the wall as we continue our synchronized movement towards the light at the end of the tunnel.
I feel that Hitler is important, in this place.
I recognize him as a formidable force...but he doesn't feel like my enemy.
The carriage is close enough that I can see his face.
The almost iconic moustache is what I notice first, before my eyes are drawn to the wayward hairs draped across his face, partially obstructing his vision.
After a 'Heil Hitler' is exchanged between him and our group, he continues heading in the direction we had just come from.
We emerge from the opposite end of the tunnel.
The scene is similar to something you'd see in an old western flick. The moment after the bar fight, when the bar tender tells the dude on the piano to play a song, to distract everyone from the drama that's just unfolded. You know...people start repositioning furniture n picking up overturned chairs?
1940's cars begin repositioning to their parking spaces on the side of the road, after being moved to allow clear passage for - who seemed to be - the King of this small, old school European looking town.
There is a bridge ahead, which is actually a crossroad.
Children dressed like Oliver Twist appear and start replacing parts of the bridge that had been removed, before Hitler crossed...

The next thing I see, is the oceans of our planet.
I'm in a spacecraft and seem to be navigating it.
I hear a voice...'the engines are overheating...' it begins '...you need to fly straight into the water or we're going to explode.'
I focus 3 red targeting lasers at the surface and begin the descent.
Everything goes to plan and we are safely hidden, beneath the waves above.
I notice a chain behind me...then in the distance, a large shadow being.
It looks like 'The Kraken' from the movie 'Clash of the Titans'.
It begins hurling energy blasts at us...

I wake up and these 2 seemingly unrelated events, are fresh in my mind.

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Kaaron - 08-14-2019

This is a reply to my FB status. I was deciphering my dream, the best way I know how aswell as trying to use terminology that the whole world understands.
I'm open to others' views on all subjects...both those discussed and those not mentioned.

Quote:I'm marching in formation, in a setting which reminds me of Auckland's Eastern bays.
There is a waist high brick wall to our right, that separates the beach from the cobblestone road beneath us and the steep cliffs, towering above us, to our left.

/First off...I'm obviously in some kind of war setting and the feeling I get, is that the low brick wall is on the right. So half vaulting a wall and having water at our backs, would be easy and advantageous.
The left is far more difficult and would require more time to 'scale'.
This feels like an analogy for the paths of service to others and self./

Quote:We navigate the winding coastline, until we reach a tunnel...at which point, somebody yells 'Hitler is coming!'
I feel a sense of caution.
It's not fear or hate, just this sense of heightened awareness...like I need to make sure I stay on point.

/I get the sense that this is informing me of my perspective of what most people consider 'dark' or 'bad'/

Quote:As we enter the tunnel, I can see the dark silhouette of a horse drawn carriage, against a backdrop of white light and green ranges.

/This might take abit more explaining...bare with me.
I have a pre-existing belief, that the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse are metaphors for those who arrived from the stars and influenced our trajectory, as far as evolutionary speed goes.

The White Horse: The elite of Maldek aka Phaeton - prior to planetary destruction - left their home, that is now the asteroid belt.
As they left, their home planet which was 8 times the size of ours, disintegrated in a nuclear war and the white satellite moon they were using as transport, was scorched on one side.
They found a suitable planet, 'Terra' aka 'Earth' and took up refugee status.

The Red Horse: After destroying their own atmosphere, beings from the planet Mars, were helped by a being known as Yahweh. They were put in a sterile environment, where they could aspire to be like their creator 'god' and less warlike.
When they were told about the plan by a reptilian race, the experiment was a failure n Yahweh left.
Later...another group came and pretended to be Yahweh...I'll get to that.

The Black Horse: 'And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and threemeasures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.'

This is the system or Babylon, bringing money and taking the riches of the earth.

The Pale Horse: This is the group who came and pretended to be Yahweh.
They went to Abraham and Nimrod.
It is the origin of the 'Holy War' that still holds the world hostage.
'My God is the only true one and that gives me the right to kill you...in the name of God'.

I feel like the horse and carriage in my dream, are those who represent Babylon...as well as the carriage of the holy war.
The green would indicate 4D.
In 4D, there is a positive service to others path and a negative road to understanding love. Either for the all, or the self.
I would surmise, that Hitler is heading into the dark, from where we were emerging. He was fully harvested as a 4D negative being, at the end of his incarnation and took his place, in the service to self hierarchy. So he was travelling between worlds...from the 4th...to 3rd density, possibly./

Quote:We make room by moving to the left of the tunnel, hugging the wall as we continue our synchronized movement towards the light at the end of the tunnel.
I feel that Hitler is important, in this place.
I recognize him as a formidable force...but he doesn't feel like my enemy.
The carriage is close enough that I can see his face.
The almost iconic moustache is what I notice first, before my eyes are drawn to the wayward hairs draped across his face, partially obstructing his vision.

/We hug the left, as a sign of submission...like we will move for you because that's what's expected. It also feels like a diversion to allow safe passage.
The significance of the left, seems to feel like its percieved as 'Hitlers side'. Usually it's seen as the negative or dark.
I think we had no beef with him...but we damn sure weren't homies. So we let him think what he wanted.
The hairs obstructing his vision, represent the veil those of separation experience.
So much so, that he can't recognize the opposition marching into his homeland./

Quote:After a 'Heil Hitler' is exchanged between him and our group, he continues heading in the direction we had just come from.

/We will pretend, to survive. We will be you and corrupt you from the inside...like you did us. Like Neo did the agents./

Quote:We emerge from the opposite end of the tunnel.
The scene is similar to something you'd see in an old western flick. The moment after the bar fight, when the bar tender tells the dude on the piano to play a song, to distract everyone from the drama that's just unfolded. You know...people start repositioning furniture n picking up overturned chairs?
1940's cars begin repositioning to their parking spaces on the side of the road, after being moved to allow clear passage for - who seemed to be - the King of this small, old school European looking town.
There is a bridge ahead, which is actually a crossroad.
Children dressed like Oliver Twist appear and start replacing parts of the bridge that had been removed, before Hitler crossed...

/This is the restoration of the old n new. After the destruction of the system...it will be the children who help rebuild the destruction left in Babylons wake. They will build new structures on old crossroads. New choices will be available to all who reach their crossroad./

Quote:The next thing I see, is the oceans of our planet.
I'm in a spacecraft and seem to be navigating it.
I hear a voice...'the engines are overheating...' it begins '...you need to fly straight into the water or we're going to explode.'
I focus 3 red targeting lasers at the surface and begin the descent.
Everything goes to plan and we are safely hidden, beneath the waves above.
I notice a chain behind me...then in the distance, a large shadow being.
It looks like 'The Kraken' from the movie 'Clash of the Titans'.
It begins hurling energy blasts at us...

/The first part of this feels like a real life situation.
I think this is a past life.
Underwater feels symbolic.
Like the chain behind me, is a force field of some kind.
I think this Kraken followed us.
It can't get to us...but it's not good for everyone else.
I also need to add...the energy blasts were yellow or 3rd Density energy./

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - BridgesToLight - 09-06-2019

Wow, so vibing with your 4 Horseman symbology, and believe you are onto something.
Few christians understand when, or why, Revelations was written. My own brother recently got butthurt when he shared some christian apostolic meme which credited Saint John, whom walked with Jesus as the author.
I dared to point out that John the Revelator wrote his book while being imprisoned/exiled to an island off his home coast when a new set of rulers killed and plundered through his city/state. I forget the entire story, but he lived circa 700 a.d. so nowhere close to walking with Christ.
I've long thought (since about aged 12 or so) that Abraham was cargo-culted by beings from other planets/dimensions, doubtful they were "gods," let alone the "only, one, true, God" of their mythology. The behavior, laws and governance I've seen from the "Holy" led me to that being my only possible truth for a long time.
Thank you for sharing all this!

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Kaaron - 09-09-2019

I am Rāukura.
I see a death of sorts.
A manslaughter of thousands, all stuck in a bad scooby doo episode...hoping someone else will wake them from a dream.
A seduction of stupor, hypnotically drawing in, all who succumb to the night nursing of this black widow. The white queen, who wickedly coaxes our heavy eyes into her predatory nightmare. The Neverland of everwrong...
She sings sweet whispers of the saddest lullaby.
A song chosen, before sound gave music it's inception.
Then we dance...while we pray for another to press pause, on our own remote.
One side of the issue, stems from deciding to form an opinion based on our first thoughts or feelings, on a subject.

Think, feel, think, feel balance, act

This is how we find compassion...GRACE AND HUMILITY. A reason to offer, who we used to see as an unbalanced, self entitled CUNT...as a GOOD CUNT!

We used to think our opinion was something that needs expressing, post haste!
Worn out film in an old, dusty projector whose plug has been jarred n left askew.
The lady of the old, cobweb laden attic, had slipped in the night and unknowingly cut power to the machine that drew power from their bases of pure blue light, transformed into memories through water, fire and dust damage.
Negatives of a different kind.
The kind that drink in the blank stare of an empty slot...a pure light, of sorts.

The divide created by uninspired thought.

The theater is empty.

Yet the broken memory of a time recently forgotten, echoes through the steeple of this once beautiful, temple.
A place, where worship is merely what taste and revelry dictate.
Where acceptance with no expectation of anything but an opportunity to be of service, is of utmost importance.

...and ignorance becomes the shallow grave of the beast we once served.
We bury it to avoid his stench.
The grave is marked as a reminder of where we dared to tread...where the GODS FEARED!

WE ARE THOSE WHO ARE THE GODS!
RISE NOW!
COME OUT FROM YOUR PLACES OF REST!

~THE AVATARS AWAKEN~

There is no point, in burying the end of a road that has been discovered to lead nowhere and then, clearly documented.

The old way will not bring harmony...it civilizes through force and deprivation.
The old way will not bring peace...it is knowledge, at the cost of what?

Well...this, brothers n sisters, is a question that would be worth pondering.

The new way is communion.
The new way is unity.
Temples are now the mind...body AND soul.
MindBodySoul and I are ONE.
Body is the vessel for that which always is and was.
Wairua is what we ARE!
We are all a PART of the sum, of the parts.
We are not the all...yet we are a part of, the all.

A drop in the ocean, airborne...is still the ocean, is it not?

WE are the ones who will shine our newly designed projectors onto the newly refurbished screen of forever.
Our own destiny, will be a product of an evolving, revolving, resolution...interrupted and shaded slightly, by the curtain of time.

Silhouetted patrons with rainbowed moving Tā moko will no longer be an annoyance but a source of wonderment. The fairy people who flit and fly across our dark horizon, will be met with the gaze of those reborn. Lifted, is the state to which the theater regulars will return...the rafters will become filled with a new kind of ovation.
Standing room only for the royals in the back.
Seats of gold, with red and green ivy crowns...indigo will embody violet to project a tapestry of holographic light language.
This is the long awaited film...HUMILITY AND GRACE!

Unfortunately...impacting others' movie going experience, is a side issue, to most.
Infecting the world of others with shadows, cast by our ignorant pushing others...ass to face...is hardly a reason to break stride, is the indifference I observe DAILY.
INSTEAD of staying low, apologizing for inconvenience n being humble.
MOST puff their chest out, blame you for being in the way and then tell you of all the cool s*** they're gonna get from the candy bar...like you give a f***...get out the way nigga!
What seems like a simple sweeping exit, across a square moving picture, becomes the unavoidable pea to the princess...in the mattress of Forgiveness and Grace, we all try to sleep on, at night
This inability to let another nigga piss, is soon to be a brief memory.
A burp after a munch.
The broken projector repaired.
The broken slides removed.
The power source reconnect.

Endless blooper credits and then having to stand in the isle...as you realize the cast is gonna do a musical number...will the majik never end?
Eventually...it does.
You, and who you remember as other beings...emerge from the darkened forgetting, afforded by this chamber of portals, of sorts...doorways into alternate realities.
It will return to a state of time with nothing but light staring into the void.

The now...will be replaced by Thē NOW! This is reality of the wiisdom imbued heart, manifest.
Our ability to unify, determines the method and speed of return.
The prodigal son
The always forgiven
The Phoenix
A new image will be requested and placed in our upgraded light dispensers.
All intention colored, by the unyielding oneness of ALL GODS...ALL LIFE...ALL DEATH
WE ARE THEM ALL!
FOREVER!

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Kaaron - 09-23-2019

Photo

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Kaaron - 10-10-2019

(09-06-2019, 08:28 AM)BridgesToLight Wrote: Wow, so vibing with your 4 Horseman symbology, and believe you are onto something.
Few christians understand when, or why, Revelations was written. My own brother recently got butthurt when he shared some christian apostolic meme which credited Saint John, whom walked with Jesus as the author.
I dared to point out that John the Revelator wrote his book while being imprisoned/exiled to an island off his home coast when a new set of rulers killed and plundered through his city/state.  I forget the entire story, but he lived circa 700 a.d. so nowhere close to walking with Christ.
I've long thought (since about aged 12 or so) that Abraham was cargo-culted by beings from other planets/dimensions, doubtful they were "gods," let alone the "only, one, true, God" of their mythology.  The behavior, laws and governance I've seen from the "Holy" led me to that being my only possible truth for a long time.

We have similar views.
There is as much service to self, as there is service to others in the Bible.
I see it as a lie detector for the heart.
Take what resonates and let the rest fall away.

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Kaaron - 10-18-2019

November 2017

Anyway...I went in n out of meditation last night until 4am. I was focusing on Arcturians n cried abit as they started speaking with me. They said they have always been here and are the voice that is behind my own mind. They said they love me unconditionally n whenever I feel like I can't go on, they're that voice of reason that always gives me a more objective perspective. I asked them to come to me in my dreams.
The dream I remember started in a chamber in space. Im not sure if i was on a planet or ship but there was some kind of machine with technology which was blasting me n Jay Z ? It kept getting stronger n then blew up n blasted our souls far out into the universe and we couldn't find our way back.
Then I was on earth I think and wasn't happy cos nobody understood me. They were turning on me n Jay Z was there too, part of those who didn't get me or thought I was messing up their plan. It was like they didn't understand me or were misinterpreting my actions. I wanted to die cos it was so frustrating and they wouldn't let up. So I ran away...next thing I'm running through school corridors trying to find my way out so I can go home. Most of my life when I'm in school settings, I see people from when I went to school n I can't figure out why they're still there when school finished years ago but lately I've been feeling like the lessons are over n I'm there for another reason. All the students were 5-10 year olds n I was just running through to find the gate n I had a general idea of where it was.
On my way, I got given a book by a librarian but didn't really look at it, I just tucked it in the front of the overall shorts I was wearing n kept going. For some reason i had a butter knife in my pocket. Then I realised I couldn't leave with the book n returned it...that's all I remember.

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Kaaron - 10-22-2019

(10-18-2019, 07:12 AM)Kaaron Wrote: November 2017

Anyway...I went in n out of meditation last night until 4am. I was focusing on Arcturians n cried abit as they started speaking with me. They said they have always been here and are the voice that is behind my own mind. They said they love me unconditionally n whenever I feel like I can't go on, they're that voice of reason that always gives me a more objective perspective. I asked them to come to me in my dreams.
The dream I remember started in a chamber in space. Im not sure if i was on a planet or ship but there was some kind of machine with technology which was blasting me n Jay Z ? It kept getting stronger n then blew up n blasted our souls far out into the universe and we couldn't find our way back.
Then I was on earth I think and wasn't happy cos nobody understood me. They were turning on me n Jay Z was there too, part of those who didn't get me or thought I was messing up their plan. It was like they didn't understand me or were misinterpreting my actions. I wanted to die cos it was so frustrating and they wouldn't let up. So I ran away...next thing I'm running through school corridors trying to find my way out so I can go home. Most of my life when I'm in school settings, I see people from when I went to school n I can't figure out why they're still there when school finished years ago but lately I've been feeling like the lessons are over n I'm there for another reason. All the students were 5-10 year olds n I was just running through to find the gate n I had a general idea of where it was.
On my way, I got given a book by a librarian but didn't really look at it, I just tucked it in the front of the overall shorts I was wearing n kept going. For some reason i had a butter knife in my pocket. Then I realised I couldn't leave with the book n returned it...that's all I remember.
I feel like I haven't paid enough attention to the Law of One.
What I thought would be protection was really a butter knife.
Then I returned the book...as I would rather leave.
I need to refocus on the gifts being offered.
Now I need to remember this lesson.

*edit
I feel like I was a kid...running around with other kids.
The Law of One is something i instinctively knew from this age.
I had a butter knife...this was representitive of my defense mechanisms. Not intended to kill...only keep someone at bay.
My gift was being able to be kept pure enough, to allow the integration of who I really am, through catalyst.
I put the book back...books are not the source of our self knowledge...going within is the path.
Looking to external exits from an internal problem...will render one unable to find the method of departure.

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - BridgesToLight - 10-23-2019

Kaaron wrote: "I see it as a lie detector for the heart.
Take what resonates and let the rest fall away."

A lovely take on it.

I put the Bible down when I was 11, walked away from the church(es) and declared myself agnostic/atheist. I HATED "those" people, "those" words, could only see the darkness and none of the truth and light.

Flash forward 37 years and my larger awareness/awakening started. I started reading the Bible often, then ran right back into the hatred, darkness, and service to self of the book and its followers.

But, this time, was nudged to not give up, to look for the light, and to see the many, many, truths and breadcrumbs left for true seekers to find.

Helped me begin to distinguish between created fears and Creators truths! Anyway, I talk too much and am loving your sharing of this journey!

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Kaaron - 10-23-2019

(10-23-2019, 10:42 AM)BridgesToLight Wrote: Kaaron wrote: "I see it as a lie detector for the heart.
Take what resonates and let the rest fall away."

A lovely take on it.

I put the Bible down when I was 11, walked away from the church(es) and declared myself agnostic/atheist.  I HATED "those" people, "those" words, could only see the darkness and none of the truth and light.

Flash forward 37 years and my larger awareness/awakening started.  I started reading the Bible often, then ran right back into the hatred, darkness, and service to self of the book and its followers.

But, this time, was nudged to not give up, to look for the light, and to see the many, many, truths and breadcrumbs left for true seekers to find.

Helped me begin to distinguish between created fears and Creators truths!  Anyway, I talk too much and am loving your sharing of this journey!
Communion is what I live for.
If we're building understanding of the all...it feels like we're doing GODESS/GOD ADONAI/Whatever names work.
I really just ramble on...to start a discussion on this s***. I'm not like 'Marvel at my greatness' LMAO
I WISH I could give this s*** to someone else.
Feeling like the worst person in the world n a failure all my life...ain't fun.
Catalyst for supernatural training.
God is a fcuking cnut.
Or more probably, I am.
Whoever decided this was a good plan...given my evidence above, was playing with some sh!t, I feel was naive.
I studied Gnosticism n found some nihilistic views to balance lol, Christianity INDEPTH (definite rebalancing), Buddhism, Occultism, Babylon, the Law of One, philosophy, my own peoples native stories which stretch back to the one infinite creator and then explain the process of self awareness, the void went through...well that, is the beginning and the end.
I will post the story below.

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Kaaron - 10-23-2019

The Io Tradition

Io is the most Supreme Being. Io resides in Rangi-atea, the uppermost portion of the Po (night/darkness) above the heavens. Rangi-atea is the dwelling place of Io where stands the palace of the Sacred One. In this realm is Te Wai-o-Rongo, being a river that flows from the Po and down to the topmost heaven where Rangi dwells. Its name means ‘the waters of Rongo’ that grant inner peace. Io dwells with 12 Maire-kura or female angelic beings. They are the attendants of Io and dwell there in peace. The Whatu-kura are the male guardians of the pa of Io. Among their company is Ruatahu. Another is Rehua who guards the entrance, standing on the inside of the Po.

The names of Io
A lot of the philosophy of the Io tradition is bound up in the very names of the creator.
Io-mata-moe: ‘Io the Slumbering One’
Io is ever in the eternal peace. We find rejuvenation in sleep and peace in meditation and this is an important aspect of the Io tradition. In meditation one finds the peace that exists under the noise of conscious thoughts.
Io-kore-te-whiwhia: ‘Io the One Without’
The true essence of Io is beyond any comprehension. Iopossesses nothing we can know or conceive of in our minds. Because Io is ‘without’, Io is perfect because nothingness is the only perfect thing. Nothingness is beyond the label ‘nothing’ and without anything that can be blemished. Nothingness is incorruptible. By removing all of our conscious noise and trappings through meditation, we become like Io-kore-te-whiwhia or ‘without distraction’, where we find Io-mata-moe, our inner tranquillity behind it.
Io-mata-ngaro: ‘Io of the Unseen Face’
The hidden aspect of Io, or unmanifested potential
Io-roa: ‘Io the Eternal One’
Io-matua-kore: ‘Io the Parentless One’
Io originated by its own creation, became existent without parents.
Io-taketake: ‘Io the Origin of All Things’
Io-mata-wai: ‘Io the Face upon the Waters’
The name in the creation genealogies refers to Io emerging out of darkness and finding the depth in darkness, calling it ‘water’.
Io-whatatata: ‘Io Who Goes Over’
Io-whatamai: ‘Io Who Comes Under the Water’
These two names are always considered together because these are the names of the beginnings of duality. Io divided the waters into height and depth by going over and under the waters. In height and depth there was opposition for the first time and the masculine and feminine emerged.
Io-matua: ‘Io the Parent’
Io-te-whiwhia: ‘Io the Withholder’
Io-pukenga: ‘Io the Prime Source’
Io-tapu: ‘Io the Most Holy’
Io-toi-o-nga-rangi: ‘Io in the First Heaven’
Io-mata-putahi: ‘Io Voice of the First Command’
Io-taumaua-take: ‘Io the Undeniable’
Io-nui: ‘Io the Great Presence’
Io-mua: ‘Io the Forerunner’
Io-mata-kaka: ‘Io the Flashing Countenance’
Io-te-wananga: ‘Io the Source of Knowledge’
Io-mata-aho: ‘Io the Glorious Blinding Intelligence’
Io-te-waiora: ‘Io the Spring of Life’
The Maori word for water is ‘wai’ and ‘ora’ implies ‘health, life and well-being’. Io then, is the ‘waters of life’ from where all life sprang.

Ka Ikoa Tau: the names of the ages
The recital has 23 stages and ties together all creation genealogies, manifestations of darkness, water and nature.
The first five parts of the recital are the intangible states of being. They are the names of the kore or ‘negation ages’ that appeared before creation went into positive motion. Following the kore periods are 18 stages which consist of the eight night periods followed by the names of the ten heavens.
Ko te Kore – The void without anything – Without existence
The nothingness beyond that which we can even comprehend, is the only perfect thing. Tohunga traditions teach it is even ‘not nothing’ because we still cannot identify its nature using the word ‘nothing’. It can be explained by asking ‘What is it?’
Te Kore-te-whiwhia – The void without understanding – Without Possession
The word whiwhia means that the second void is without possession of form or thought. This stage is best explained by asking ‘Why and How is it?’
Te Kore-te-kerekere – The void without identification – Without Recognition
Best explained by asking ‘Where is it?’ It’s Maori name means ‘In the Dark’ or ‘Unseen’. We only encounter its lack of location or solidity.
Te Kore-te-taumaua – The void without time or space limits – Without Time
The ageless void. It can be understood by asking ‘When is it?’, because we encounter the lack of time found in the koreperiods. The void is without time, thus Io is endless.
Te Kore-te-matua – The void without parental origin – Without Origin
This is the last age of negation and this stage of creation reveals the appearance of Io the Supreme Divinity. This can best be explained when we ask ‘Who is it?’ and the answer is Io, who has appeared without origin or parents as matua or ‘parent’. Io exists alone by its own emergence, which is why this is called the Parentless Void.
Te Po-tipu – The night of growth – Darkness
The first age, ‘the night of growth’, was named so because there was growth where darkness became tangible, compared to the unknown, found in the nothingness of the kore periods. Io was here called Io-taketake or Io the Origin because darkness was the beginning of positive creation and from here all things have their root in Io
Te Po-rea – The night of development – First Waters
In the second Po, ‘the night of development’, there emerged water. Mind saw that the darkness was eternally deep, giving rise to the low tide and creation started in the depth of this water. This was when Io existed as Io-mata-wai or ‘Io the Watery Countenance’.
Te Po-tahuri-atu – The night of extention – The Height
During the third night age, Io went over the waters…
Te Po-tahuri-mai – The night of retraction – The Depth
…and then in the fourth night, ‘the night of retraction’, Io came back under the watery firmament. When Io passed over and under the waters, it was called hekeheke-i-nuku and the hekeheke-i-papa or the ‘hanging upright and shifting’ and the ‘coming under horizontal and flat’. In these nights Io is called Io-whatatata or Io-nearing-over and Io-whatamai meaning Iocoming under the waters.
A more traditional way of explaining the extension and retraction, would be “the nights of turning under and over”.
Te Po-puta – The night of revealing – The Conception
Here, Io became Io-matua, when the two divine parents Rangi and Papa were born by the emergence of Te Ira Tane and Te Ira Wahine. Here the masculine and feminine elements emerged from above and under the waters. The division from the previous Night ages gave birth to polar opposites. Height and Depth begat Active and Passive, which begat the Masculine and Femanine. The masculine Rangi, the feminine Papa.
Te Po-whawha – The night of holding – The Swelling
In the sixth Night age, Rangi and Papa unite together in darkness as husband and wife.
In this age, Rangi and Papa gave birth to 70 sons by uniting and their children were clasped between their embrace, in darkness.
This is called the night of holding because Io held everything together by whirling around the firmament in the name of Io-te-whiwhia, just as one holds a precious newborn child. The whirling occurred when Io continuously moved under and over the waters, which caused Papa the earth to be lifted out from under the watery firmament to meet Rangi. The word whawha in the night’s name means ‘to hold’ while the name whiwhia in the god-name means ‘withholder’. So the holding together of Rangi and Papa is maintained by Io the withholder.
Te Po-namunamu-ki-taiao – The night of seeking the passage to the world – Pure Elemental Energy
During the seventh Night age a meeting took place between the many sons of Rangi and Papa. It was decided that they would end the darkness and many of them attempted to do so. Here Io whirled up and outwards and the children followed Iobecause mind was in them. This is a higher teaching explained in terms of fire not given here. This Night age is called Te Po-namunamu-ki-taiao, meaning ‘the night of seeking passage to the revealed world’. The term ‘namunamu’ in its title is applied to the ‘seeking out’. The word is commonly used for ‘blister’ and it refers to the pressure the sons were under while enclosed within the dark embrace of Rangi and Papa, much like a bubble ready to burst. The sons themselves tried everything to separate their parents, giving cause to a quickening of elemental activity. The source of it was Io-te-pukenga or Io-the-Prime-Source from where all energy has its root.
Another occurrence of important note in the seventh Night age was when Tangaroa, after attempting to separate his parents, leapt into Heke, the Great Deluge, or the waters that surrounded the enclosure of Rangi and Papa. Thus he escaped the pressure between his parents. When he married the great waters, the first physical forms of life started in water, beginning with life’s origin in fish.
Te Po-tahuri-mai-ki-taiao – The night of turning towards the revealed world – Breaking Forth
The last Night age, was when Tane succeeded in ending the darkness. Io was called Io-tapu or Io-Most-Holy when Tane obtained the pole to uplift his father. He tore his mother and father apart, initiating the beginning of Te Ao Marama, the World of Light. Here the sun was able to shine out brightly and the known world revealed itself to the sons of light, completing the full Night age genealogies.
Te Rangi tuatahi – The first heaven – The Tap Root
Te Rangi tuarua – The second heaven – The Secondaries
Te Rangi tuatoru – Third – The Hair Roots
Te Rangi tuawha – Fourth – The Binding Shoot
Te Rangi tuarima – Fifth – The Powerful Shoot
Te Rangi tuaono – Sixth – The Conscious Shoot
Te Rangi tuawhitu – Seventh – The Desire Shoot
Te Rangi tuawaru – Eighth – The Intelligence Shoot
Te Rangi tuaiwa – Ninth – The Form
Te Rangi tuakahuru – Tenth – The Breath of Life

Philosophy of Io priests.

Io-matua-kore
Literally translated, it means ‘Io the parentless one’. This is a name by which the priests of the Io tradition address their God. They proclaim that there is only one Almighty Power, who is the singular creative and sustaining force of the universe.
Choice
As human beings we are given the right to choose. Io loves us very much. Io will send attendants and atua (angels/gods) when we need guidance to make sound choices. We only need ask and pay attention to the signs. Even when we see these signs we remain free to choose as we please. However, because of the law of cause and effect, we are also responsible for our choices and we must face their consequences.
Moral dualism
Even though there is only one true God, our universe works on the basis of moral dualism. There is positive and negative. There is progressive mentality and regressive mentality.
Having given us the ability to choose, Io leaves us alone and allows us to make our choices.
Our test in life is to see how we acquire mana (polarity), whether by stepping over others to show our own imagined greatness, or by being kind, sharing and generous.
No devil
Based on the previous principle, we are the causes of all the good and evil that happens in our moral universe. Or simply stated, there is no devil. However, some of the Maori mythologies introduced the concept of the devil, in Whiro, which was effectively a personification of regressive thoughts: he who tries to prevent Tane (the adept in training) from obtaining the baskets of knowledge. 
Happiness
Happiness is a by-product of a way of living. Happiness is for those who work for the happiness of others. Work for the land, the people and Io and you will feel good. When you empower the world, it will empower you.
Atua (gods)
Priests of the Io tradition taught that all men worshipped Io, but when their prayers went unanswered they turned to lesser gods to gain favours. It was men that deified these aspects of Io into separate “gods”. To some it may seem confusing as to where the atua fit in a belief system of a supreme deity. Some have called the lesser atua ‘demons’ but such is not the case. Io is the sole creator of the universe and the many atua are the co-workers of Io. The Supreme Being appointed them equally over the elements and their role is to sustain and keep the universe in balance.
Cosmology
Io-matua-kore emerged out of Te Kore, the ‘nothingness’. Ioentered darkness and first created the creative Spirit of Mind. Mind was the first existence and it was positive mind or it was ‘good’ because it brought about positive creation. All progressive things are good. Io created a plan for the universe and part of this plan was to incorporate an operating universe in oneness with the Law of Truth. Truth is the most important thing from the creation to our way of choosing wisely.
From the mind of Io came the act of physical creation, which involved certain actions and manifestations. The actions of Iobrought about manifestation. This is good action for good manifestation. We must act in accordance with truth to manifest progressive good and be at one with Io.
Truth
Truth is the most important factor in the Io religion. Live and speak truthfully and be truthful to oneself and others. The universe is created and the law of truth is everlasting because it is manifested in Te Ao-turoa, the ‘long standing world of light’.

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - kristina - 11-13-2019

(09-06-2019, 08:28 AM)BridgesToLight Wrote: Wow, so vibing with your 4 Horseman symbology, and believe you are onto something.
I dared to point out that John the Revelator wrote his book while being imprisoned/exiled to an island off his home coast when a new set of rulers killed and plundered through his city/state.  I forget the entire story, but he lived circa 700 a.d. so nowhere close to walking with Christ.
I've long thought (since about aged 12 or so) that Abraham was cargo-culted by beings from other planets/dimensions, doubtful they were "gods," let alone the "only, one, true, God" of their mythology.  The behavior, laws and governance I've seen from the "Holy" led me to that being my only possible truth for a long time.

Apostle John? I think he was born around 5 or 6 AD and Jesus was born somewhere around 4 BC.

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - Kaaron - 11-13-2019

(11-13-2019, 02:58 PM)kristina Wrote:
Apostle John? I think he was born around 5 or 6 AD and Jesus was born somewhere around 4 BC.
Are they the same "John?"

RE: Diary of a wandering Navigator. - kristina - 11-14-2019

(11-13-2019, 09:51 PM)Kaaron Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 02:58 PM)kristina Wrote:
Are they the same "John?"
There is a "theory" they are not the same John but I haven't ever read anything conclusive. I just know the John who wrote the Gospels is the John in which I replied about.