Bring4th
just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago (/showthread.php?tid=17475)

just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - tsungencio - 08-04-2019

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/2016GL069790

Questioner: How many of our years ago was Ra’s third density ended?

Ra: I am Ra. The calculations necessary for establishing this point are difficult since so much of what you call time is taken up before and after third density as you see the progress of time from your vantage point. We may say in general that the time of our enjoyment of the choice-making was approximately 2.6 million of your sun-years in your past. However— we correct this instrument. Your term is billion, 2.6 billion of your years in your past. However, this time, as you call it, is not meaningful for our intervening space/time has been experienced in a manner quite unlike your third-density experience of space/time.

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - flow - 07-11-2020

i just wonder as to why Ra are still in 6 density given all the time which has passed since their third-density experience? 4 density is 30 millions, 5 density - 50 and 6 density lasts 75 millions years.

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - Diana - 07-11-2020

Ra repeatedly mentioned that they weren't very good with numbers. We think in linear terms which is a construct of 3D. Outside of 3D, time would have a very different construct, which we, so mired in the linear passage of it involving past and future, would have no way to truly envisage. And vice versa I imagine. Not to mention that our current cosmologies—all sciences—are woefully uninformed and know VERY little about existence, or even how our bodies work.

Many years ago I saw a woman who called herself an "intuitive counselor," rather than the more common term, psychic. She told me that I was from Venus, and I thought she was crazy. Tongue  When I asked her how that was even possible, given what we know about Venus today, she said that Venus was in a different time frame. That we were existing side by side as living planets with life, but separated by time—or something to that effect. Somewhere I have a tape of that session (people were still using tape recorders then). I'm not sure how I could play it though. BigSmile

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - flow - 07-11-2020

Diana, it very well may be. just curious this seeming discrepancy has not been already addressed.

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - AnthroHeart - 07-11-2020

If I recall, Ra said they are in 5th density now while helping Earth. Though 6th is their native density.
Can't seem to find the relevant quote again though.

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - LukeM7 - 07-11-2020

(07-11-2020, 05:52 AM)flow Wrote: i just wonder as to why Ra are still in 6 density given all the time which has passed since their third-density experience? 4 density is 30 millions, 5 density - 50 and 6 density lasts 75 millions years.

Well aside from the mention in the thread about Ra's trouble with our time system, the "time gap" can be accounted for with the large time they spent in 5th density having to balance their intense compassion with the wisdom they were learning, and who knows how much time was spent doing that. There isn't a whole lot of info about Ra's time spent during the cycles of the densities anyways.

Quote:(41.26) We spent much time/space, if you will, in fifth density balancing the intense compassion we had gained in fourth density. The graduation again was harmonious and our social memory complex which had become most firmly cemented in fourth density remained of a very strong and helpful nature.

They also said on the subject of their sixth density cycles: "Our harmony, however, has been a grievous source of naïveté as regards working with your planet." so perhaps they had to do a lot of balancing or account for some karma during their sixth density, which would take up more time--i's just speculation on that for me though.

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - flow - 07-12-2020

Luke, sounds like a decent hypothesis

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - Infinite - 07-12-2020

They don't measure time as us.

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - AnthroHeart - 07-12-2020

(07-12-2020, 12:33 PM)Infinite Wrote: They don't measure time as us.

Would a billion years to them feel subjectively as long as a billion years to us?

I mean, 100 years seems like a long time. But even the 43 years I've been alive seem like the same
amount of time from when I woke up this morning.

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - Infinite - 09-14-2020

Phosphine gas has been found in Venus’s atmosphere. This gas is only known to be produced from life forms or artificially in a lab. A STRONG indicator of life on Venus.

Source: https://twitter.com/latestinspace/status/1305497375528693762?fbclid=IwAR3WCYdd2JyblXH3tZdcVdGw005iV75iW4R6YO4xgfzKOezPfcbUqWAW_2Q

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - unity100 - 09-14-2020

(07-11-2020, 05:52 AM)flow Wrote: i just wonder as to why Ra are still in 6 density given all the time which has passed since their third-density experience? 4 density is 30 millions, 5 density - 50 and 6 density lasts 75 millions years.

Million?

Ra said that their 3rd density was 2.6 billion years ago...

It seems that the higher densities increasingly take longer time. Not to mention the time is experienced differently in increasingly higher densities.

This overlaps with how Ra mentions that the time that passes in between the end of 7th density and start of 8th is infinite.

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - Aion - 09-15-2020

Apparently there are possible signs of life on Venus

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2020/09/venus-life-phosphine-microbes/616342/

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - Ymarsakar - 09-16-2020

(09-14-2020, 04:06 PM)unity100 Wrote:

Million?

Ra said that their 3rd density was 2.6 billion years ago...

It seems that the higher densities increasingly take longer time. Not to mention the time is experienced differently in increasingly higher densities.

This overlaps with how Ra mentions that the time that passes in between the end of 7th density and start of 8th is infinite.

The sort of Relativistic time compression effect, and light not being a constant, really messes up how they calculate or translate time numbers.

Then again, if the universe is using a stellar clock, that would make sense.... but only if that clock was universal and not planetary.

RE: just as Ra said, Venus could be habitable billion years ago - flofrog - 09-16-2020

Yes, our main issue with time when debating this, is the fact that space/time and time/space are just different ?
After all Ra himself apologized for the difficulty of giving adequate timing.

I was re-listening to podcast #42 and there were great insights...