Bring4th
Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=17432)

Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - Hello123 - 07-15-2019

I had this experience of my consciousness sort of seeping out of my body through what feels like a stomack chakra and my head. Followed by the most horryfying experience of my life like. You feel somethinh in your chest. Heart palpitating you feel terror. some sort of negative energy flew inside me i found it hard to breathe could not see for about 2 minutes. my legs were shaking and youre emptied out kind of energetically. This happened once 7 months ago and now again. I just wand to close this doorway . Any thoughts?

RE: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - ada - 07-15-2019

Hey there Hello123, and welcome to the forum.

This is purely my speculation and opinion, it could be anything and nothing.. Perhaps you just had a panic attack and were about to feint, it happens to everyone in some part of their life. You may search up information on what to do if you feel like you begin to feint, some suggestion may be to; not stand up, breathe deeply, massage certain areas of your body to reduce blood pressure, etc.

Anyway, you wrote "negative thoughts" in the title, I think that negative thoughts attract negative energy, just as positive thoughts attract positive energy. That does not mean that negative thoughts or energy are bad or evil, they just are, and sometimes they can teach and balance, it is just part of the experience of being all that there is.

It is you who chooses and judges how these thoughts and energies will affect you and your surrounding, if you become fearful you only make these thoughts and energies stronger. Realize that they cannot harm you more than you allow it to, the thoughts and energies don't mean anything specific, like I said they just are, you are able to balance or turn any thought to what energy you want them to be. Ra teach this in the session regarding healing or becoming healers by looking at the antithesis (opposite) of any thought and finding balance.

Quote:5.2 ▶ Questioner: We have decided to accept, if offered, the honor/duty of learning/teaching the healing process. I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.

Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.

The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished.

It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet. The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved.

At this time we would suggest closing the description until the next time of work so that we may devote time to the third area commensurate with its importance.

We can answer a query if it is a short one before we leave this instrument.

I would suggest to you if you aren't already in practice to do meditation, it doesn't have to be long or perfect, with goals or succession. Just experience this short dedication to the moment and let whatever thoughts and energies arise, be, and let go.

Another suggestion would be to seek love, if you understand how powerful fear is than love is much more amplifying than that, there is great balance in it.

Quote:10.14 ▶ Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

Lastly I would wish you well, and thank you for sharing with us your experience and reaching out. Thank you for being here.

RE: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - Cainite - 07-15-2019

(07-15-2019, 01:19 AM)Hello123 Wrote: I had this experience of my consciousness sort of seeping out of my body through what feels like a stomack chakra and my head. Followed by the most horryfying experience of my life like. You feel somethinh in your chest. Heart palpitating you feel terror. some sort of negative energy flew inside me i found it hard to breathe could not see for about 2 minutes. my legs were shaking and youre emptied out kind of energetically. This happened once 7 months ago and now again. I just wand to close this doorway . Any thoughts?

Sorry to hear that. I hope you're fine now.

Catalyst can affect our energy bodies. I can be very sensitive to certain things.

I remember the last time in a situation I felt a desire for hurting some entities. I felt my yellow ray chakra become black and there was a sharp pain. and adrenaline rush I guess, this happened in a few seconds. I didn't act out on it. otherwise that area would probably remain in pain.

Another time I was in a very unsafe situation and suddenly my red ray chakra felt problematic.

Btw I don't understand what you mean by your consciousness seeping out of your body.
Was your body unconscious and you were out of it and aware?
or do you mean that a portion of your consciousness abandoned you?

RE: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - Hello123 - 07-15-2019

@ada I had just had a spiritual expereience before that happened for the second time. I meditated and everything.
I heard that 5th density service to self entities put thought forms and use peoples weaknesses. Maybe it could've been that. Maybe i need to figure out what the weakness is. Maybe judgement? Or they just put thought forms to mess with people regardless. I dont remember. Blaming myself seems like the right thing in this situation either way.

@cainite No i wasnt unconscious.

Thank you for your responses.

Maybe, and maybe it was something simpler, not entirely out of yourself.

The thoughts / thought-forms which you associated yourself with can take any form or energy, it is something a part of the collective consciousness. Imagine it being merely energy knotted into a form, by strong emotions such as fear, hate, disgust, etc. The collective perceives this negative thought-form which is a part of it and tries to understand / heal / unknot it. Perhaps as you were meditating and have had a spiritual moment you were in a way healing the collective consciousness and so you are faced with the same catalyst that many others are. Imagine being more advanced and balanced spiritually then most native beings on this sphere, wouldn't it be possible that you/we then have an honor/duty in perceiving, understanding, accepting and healing certain energies to help the collective?

This sphere experiences a lot of fear, doubt, and pain at this time of transition, mostly it lingers in the mental or thought-form in confusion. How would such negative energies be healed or balanced if not by love and understanding.

If we were to assume ourselves with only positivity and good feelings and experiences we would be denying the hurtful part of ourselves. We have lived and been here for so long that we cannot not be a part of this energy.

I don't know what you percieved, and how you're uniquelly equipped to heal it, but have faith in yourself, have faith that you came here full of love to shed light and be with the creator here in this moment, have faith that everything was, is, and will be well. You are all there is and nothing is outside of you.

If you wish to view it from the energy center perspective, then my thoughts would be so;

Perhaps as you are having this spiritual moment, you allow a larger / purer stream of energy to flow through you. And as it flows through you it can become clogged at certain centers which are blocked. Causing you to feel the energy build at that center.
In a way, this catalyst is a teaching from the infinite source, it is there to guide your attention to where healing and understanding is needed.
The thoughts or thought-forms are not as important to that spiritual moment as they are there to just be for you to grab unto meaning or interpretation in your confused state, they offer a different kind of service, but a service nonetheless.

RE: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - kristina - 07-15-2019

(07-15-2019, 09:26 AM)ada Wrote: Hey there Hello123, and welcome to the forum.

This is purely my speculation and opinion, it could be anything and nothing.. Perhaps you just had a panic attack and were about to feint, it happens to everyone in some part of their life. You may search up information on what to do if you feel like you begin to feint, some suggestion may be to; not stand up, breathe deeply, massage certain areas of your body to reduce blood pressure, etc.

Anyway, you wrote "negative thoughts" in the title, I think that negative thoughts attract negative energy, just as positive thoughts attract positive energy. That does not mean that negative thoughts or energy are bad or evil, they just are, and sometimes they can teach and balance, it is just part of the experience of being all that there is.

It is you who chooses and judges how these thoughts and energies will affect you and your surrounding, if you become fearful you only make these thoughts and energies stronger. Realize that they cannot harm you more than you allow it to, the thoughts and energies don't mean anything specific, like I said they just are, you are able to balance or turn any thought to what energy you want them to be. Ra teach this in the session regarding healing or becoming healers by looking at the antithesis (opposite) of any thought and finding balance.

Quote:5.2 ▶ Questioner: We have decided to accept, if offered, the honor/duty of learning/teaching the healing process. I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.

Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.

The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished.

It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet. The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved.

At this time we would suggest closing the description until the next time of work so that we may devote time to the third area commensurate with its importance.

We can answer a query if it is a short one before we leave this instrument.

I would suggest to you if you aren't already in practice to do meditation, it doesn't have to be long or perfect, with goals or succession. Just experience this short dedication to the moment and let whatever thoughts and energies arise, be, and let go.

Another suggestion would be to seek love, if you understand how powerful fear is than love is much more amplifying than that, there is great balance in it.

Quote:10.14 ▶ Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

Lastly I would wish you well, and thank you for sharing with us your experience and reaching out. Thank you for being here.

Quote:Anyway, you wrote "negative thoughts" in the title, I think that negative thoughts attract negative energy, just as positive thoughts attract positive energy

I agree and disagree with your opening statement and here is my understanding of how our light is viewed by both polarities. The light that is created within the positive entity also attracts the negative entity if for no other reason than to be heard although it may also wish to extinguish it as well. Light is light, the brighter the light the more attractive it may seem to both polarities. But I agree with you in being positive for love is the perfect protection.

That is true kristina, I offered a pathway to revert the focus unto something more fruitful. Whatever you believe in creates and gives meaning to your reality, we all experience negativity, if one always thinks of negative beings being responsible for their horror then they only empower and make attachment and connections to them.

RE: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - Hello123 - 07-16-2019

@ada hate fear disgust etc. knotted into a form seems about right.
Interesting stuff. I might have to read over what you wrote a couple more times.
The first that happened my mental and spiritual faculties were impaired for 7 months. This time i was able to shift energy before it became worse but it still affected my mental cognition. Later on i realised that you just have to stay with a positive attitude and that even in a non impaired state my mental abilities vary.

RE: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - ada - 07-16-2019

It sounds and feels like the energy of a past traumatic event which you still are trying to process and heal, could that be so?

@ada there have been quite a few. But it also might have something to do with the way i started to direct my energy in the past year.
Actually something did happen right before that 7 months ago but i thought i had forgiven that.

Do you / did you consume any drugs by chance that might have played an additional factor? (You don't have to answer that openly, perhaps just being true to yourself)

Forgiveness is not easy, it's equally difficult to forgive another as it is difficult to forgive yourself, and I believe it goes two ways and starts with yourself first.

I don't know a whole lot about trauma, here is a quote I copied that another user posted not long ago regarding trauma.

[link to the thread]
Quote:Finally, one may polarize very strongly /.../ by expressing the principle of universal love at the total expense of any distortion towards involvement in bellicose actions. In this way the entity may become a conscious being in a very brief span of your time/space. This may be seen to be what you would call a traumatic progression. It is to be noted that among your entities a large percentage of all progression has as catalyst, trauma.

So it seems quite common on earth to experience trauma to progress spiritually. Do you think it might have somehow helped you to seek and practice even more towards spirit?

Also, I think the best healer is time, it might not entirely heal your mental wounds, but it creates stable ground to allow healing and forgiveness to occur.

Have you perhaps tried talking about it with another person? You might find it helpful to have another person just listen. Or praying? If you are faithful and true in your prayer it is as real as reality itself.

And of course sunlight! It is our yellow-ray body, the sun body, allow it to experience the freely given light and warmth.

No for real i did not do any drugs except like 2 years prior and it was a good experience.

How did you direct your energy that you think it might have been due to that?

Might be that my soul kinda goes to sleep and im not really lined up with what im doing in certain moments. My mind body spirit complex is not acting seamlessly cus i find it hard sometimes especially when the energy drops. There is no pause in this game it's like playing a videogame on maximjm difficilty and thrn there is a level beyond that. Challengind to a kid who has ho blieprint for anything jist like. Go figure it out.

I understand and feel you. (not saying I have the answers but, if you ever want to talk you can pm me any time.)

I also feel as though we are children wandering in the dark, and in this seemingly surrounding darkness there must be a balancing light, or a guiding love, and I feel that that fact that we are all here together, and many more keep coming and coming into this sphere is what helps us through, being together, sharing moments and stories with small candle lights.. what do you think?

RE: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - Hello123 - 07-18-2019

I'm not sure what i think. One thing is that my heart is giving out. If i could figure out how to stop that from happening.
I'm confused as to what this sign from the higher self means. What should i do exactly

RE: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - ada - 07-18-2019

You might try asking yourself and answering in sincerity without influencing the answer with bias or judgement. If that makes sense, just ask yourself why do you feel this way, and try and answer as quickly as possible through what comes to thought. I did this a few times and discovered certain mental biases I had that influenced my feeling and judgement.

But why do you say that your heart is giving out, what are you feeling?

Cause i wasnt living natural to myself.

I just went and scanned my heart or what you call it and it all was ok except for the fact that i forgot to mention i took a pill ehich lowers heart rate.
A fewbdays ago i definitely starrted to feel likenit all was healing i just need tobpersevere

RE: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - ada - 07-18-2019

May I recommend to you one of the most healing(in my opinion) and calming experiences I know of, which is sitting under the sun and just trying to experience the moment. Might it do you good..

But otherwise take things slow, let time do it's thing, surely you will come to a more balanced understanding of what it meant.

I see.
I'm not sure if i should make a thread about it . I hadnt even dealth with this stuff yet.
I feel psychically and emotionally and psychologically controlled by my grandma. And since i moved back in with mom i thought it would last less. The apartment belongs to grandma and after avwhilebshe started coming in and statrtef tectbook emotionally and psuchologically abusing me. I always felt psycholofgically controlled by her. Not always but the early years and recently the moments where inwasnt pulling my weight were made obvious. this is unsettling .

Any advice? How to not let her leverage. I know i should move out but i want to bevsatisfiedvwith where i am at the same time.
The way she checks up on me. Shouldnt bother me the way it does. Shes been doing it less recently but still.

RE: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - unity100 - 07-18-2019

That sounds like a panic attack. Not something caused by hate, confusion tied into a knot or anything like that.

You are talking about negative behaviors by those who you live with affecting you negatively. You seem to have identified the problem. Concentrate on the problem and seek a solution which is desirable to you in whatever form.

Occasionally going out to silent and peaceful places and meditating, or even reading a book may provide you the temporary grounding you need in the meantime.

RE: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - ada - 07-19-2019

I didn't say it was caused by hate, I explained what I believed thought forms to be since he was interested in that idea.
Actually, my first reply to them was "Perhaps you just had a panic attack".., later I also suggested if it was due to trauma. If you've read through the posts.

RE: Stomack chakra and negative thoughts - unity100 - 07-21-2019

(07-19-2019, 04:09 AM)ada Wrote: I didn't say it was caused by hate, I explained what I believed thought forms to be since he was interested in that idea.
Actually, my first reply to them was "Perhaps you just had a panic attack".., later I also suggested if it was due to trauma. If you've read through the posts.

I wasnt replying to you, however...