Bring4th
A Falling Out - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A Falling Out (/showthread.php?tid=17418)

A Falling Out - john11:11 - 07-09-2019

How much karma does one incur for having a falling out with a "friend." ?

I use the term "friend" because most of the people with whom I've had falling outs, may or may not meet the definition of true friend.

I'm sure you've all have had a person or persons with whom you used to get along and no longer do.

I'm sure most of you all ended the friendship without physically harming the other person. In my case, I'll say or type something and then they will say or type something and and most if not all of it will be true but because we're both angry we say whatever we want.

How much karma does that incur?

How much does one polarize negatively (if at all) by having a falling out with someone SANS violence, theft, or anything serious?

I don't wish these people any harm (most of them) but even the one or two people I do wish harm, I would never physically harm them or call the police to tell the police they sell marijuana, or anything that vindictive. If I were to see them in person, I wouldn't speak to them, but I don't want them to suffer.

We just don't like or talk to each other anymore. What's that like for you? What do you think? Karmically involved to the extent of repeating 3 density? Or this this kind of s*** par for the course when it comes to being a Wanderer in a dysfunctional hell hole like Earth?

I have to keep things in perspective and realize, I'm not using other people or harming other people for self-gain, I just don't want to have anything to do with them anymore, because they've let me down with their selfish, human ways.

RE: A Falling Out - Infinite Unity - 07-09-2019

Do you focus on negativity and want to do separative actions?

I personally don't think its healthy to focus on being or becoming harvestable. In my honest opinion, it is far better to just be yourself. Instead of ramifying your thoughts/actions under the premise of harvestability.

From the way your reacting, it seems to me that what is of import, is your friendship with this being. What stands in the way truly? Anger of egos being ruffled?

RE: A Falling Out - kristina - 07-10-2019

To add to Infinity's comment which is a very wise comment. I think it is important to have areas in which we both agree and disagree with others in doing so we are really able to know more about ourselves. The more the emotion the more you should take a closer look at yourself. It's never more about the other person than it is about yourself and how you feel about the situation. Always remember to love the other if at all possible as to reject them in any way, you are not only rejecting yourself but you are rejecting The Creator. This is a perfect opportunity to bring some balance where there may be little or even none.

RE: A Falling Out - ttwagneriii - 07-11-2019

You are here, on purpose, being offered the opportunity to evolve your spirit through interaction with everything that is not you. This means others are your catalyst. They are here for you to define yourself. What happens between you and someone else only matters insofar as what you choose to be relative to them. Ideally, you will process this catalyst efficiently(hint: love=acceptance and understanding) and move yourself to a higher state. Also, you have no way of knowing the particulars of their journey. What they do is their deal and their business. Focus on yours.