Bring4th
Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Looking for wanderers with body light experiences (/showthread.php?tid=17409)

Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - Mirea - 07-04-2019

Hi all,

I knew all my live that I was different and sought for explanations from a very young age. First in the late 80's I found the books by Jane Roberts, the Seth Material, then The Law of One channelings, Kryon, and then the Crimson Circle. Maybe it is best to describe myself as a Shaumbra first, as I remember past lives in the mystery schools, but I'm aware those are just empty descriptions for all of us. We all work together for the same goal, no matter what material we use for escaping the matrix, the negativity and games of society, to establish a better future. I'm an avid reader of the Books of Dolores Cannon as well.

I would be very interested if anybody here has had bodily light experiences as best described in this old youtube video by Alex Grey:

[video=youtube]watch?v=2o2GfaWEBdM[/video]

And what this is all about. I have similar experiences for many years now and can't find any explanations what this is all about.

Dolores Cannon is giving some explanations in her books, but not very specific. If anyone could give me some explanations, or direct me where to find them, I would be deeply grateful.

Mirea

RE: Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - Infinite - 07-04-2019

(07-04-2019, 12:10 AM)Mirea Wrote: And what this is all about. I have similar experiences for many years now and can't find any explanations what this is all about.

What is your question specifically?

RE: Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - ada - 07-04-2019

Kundalini, to my understanding.

Quote:49.6 ▶ Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening, as they say, the kundalini and of what value would that be?

Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.

We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

RE: Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - the - 07-04-2019

I don't have light body experience, one person in my meditation group said her light body is activated.

I think the best book describe these kinds of experience is from Stankov, e.g. this article below.

The Light Body Process – Symptoms and Healing – Ebook
https://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2019/06/the-light-body-process-symptoms-and-healing-ebook/

if that resonate with you, you can find more interesting articles on his website:

https://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/home/

Chinese version (put all major light body experience articles together): http://www.stankovul.cn/list/?3_1.html

RE: Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - Mirea - 07-05-2019

Thank you all very much for your replies, your help is greatly appreciated.

@the Thank you for directing me to the website of Gregori Stankov, I've never heard of him before. I've sent him an e-mail, thanks a lot for your help.

RE: Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - the - 07-06-2019

(07-05-2019, 11:45 PM)Mirea Wrote: Thank you all very much for your replies, your help is greatly appreciated.

@the Thank you for directing me to the website of Gregori Stankov, I've never heard of him before. I've sent him an e-mail, thanks a lot for your help.

No problem Mirea. You are very welcome.

RE: Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - the - 07-12-2019

https://www.facebook.com/teri.wade.1610/posts/223788555262219
Body changes...

RE: Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - Tae - 07-23-2019

Hm, I don't know that video "best" describes it but it's flimsy to describe what happens in the subtle realms in visual form anyway. Yes, I am pretty sure that my light body is active and I've had some things happen that are not unlike what the video tried to explain. I did not TRY to trigger it, but I suppose thousands of years and hundreds of incarnations cannot wholly be suppressed by a similarly flimsy veil designed to keep our truth from us.

The first time it happened, I was kind of worried I was going to have a seizure, my body jerked and adjusted itself and I knew I'd touched something.

The jist of it is that there is a place within your heart from which "I" emanate, and if you imagine a toroidal field that encompasses you, born from that little place, that's your light body. Everyone has multiple layers of subtle densities... auras, aetheric field, thoughtforms, emotional weight. My light body is two pyramids pushed together, but opposite directions, creating this multi-pointed 3D star born from the third eye space, and a toroidal vortex which is born from the heart space, knit together to work through my meat body who is happy to be here and of service.

It's a calling to do energy work, I perceive.

RE: Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - Louisabell - 07-24-2019

The best knowledge comes from the self. The light body is your being in more subtle realms - the key word here is 'subtle', as the experience of the light body is no where near as dense as the physical, so it falls under the radar of perception most of the time. But no doubt you are already experiencing it, maybe you can't separate it from the physical in perception, but it's there, because if you didn't have it, your body wouldn't be flowing with consciousness (light).

RE: Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - Infinite - 07-24-2019

The term "light body" (in ancient sources called "solar astral body") is the fourth density body which is activated with kundalini rising.

A recent answer of Q'uo:

Quote:Z: I have a query. When a person has a Kundalini rising experience, is that the activation of their fourth-density energy body?

Q’uo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. The rising of the Kundalini to the indigo ray energy center is that which you may indeed describe as the activation of the fourth-density body, that of the green ray energy center, which is then fully energized to be able to experience the higher vibrations now engulfing your planet so that these vibrations may be shared, or channeled, and transmitted to those about the entity experiencing the so-called Kundalini experience. For though an experience which seems solitary in nature, and, indeed, is experienced in this manner, it is one which offers the opportunities for the expansion of consciousness for others with whom the entity experiencing it shall come in contact.

Is there a further query, my brother?

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2018/2018_0303.aspx

RE: Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - Louisabell - 07-24-2019

(07-24-2019, 07:49 AM)Infinite Wrote: The term "light body" (in ancient sources called "solar astral body") is the fourth density body which is activated with kundalini rising.

I found the light body to be the etheric (or 3D time/space analog), the fourth density body to be the so-called rainbow body, and the fifth density body to be so intense in light that it shines blueish, like a blue star. The seventh body unknown, but apparently with a goldish hue.

But yes, these terms are hard to define, so it's hard to know exactly what one means.

RE: Looking for wanderers with body light experiences - Infinite - 07-24-2019

(07-24-2019, 08:50 AM)Louisabell Wrote: I found the light body to be the etheric (or 3D time/space analog), the fourth density body to be the so-called rainbow body, and the fifth density body to be so intense in light that it shines blueish, like a blue star. The seventh body unknown, but apparently with a goldish hue.

But yes, these terms are hard to define, so it's hard to know exactly what one means.

In the really, there are three definitions linked with the term "lightbody". Some sources reffers to the astral body, other sources to the mental or devachanic body (as Ra said) and also I found the term linked with fourth density body which must be build/activated.