Bring4th
Phone discussion? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Phone discussion? (/showthread.php?tid=17380)

Phone discussion? - JJCarsonian - 06-19-2019

I’ve seen many folks on here over the year. The discussions are great but I wouldn’t mind having deeper discussions with some of you over the phone. I love the discussions but sometimes it feel impersonal. It sucks not having anyone around here to chat about it lol. Does this sound like something some of you would want to participate in?

RE: Phone discussion? - ada - 06-19-2019

Voice chat over internet sounds better/easier. Like skype or discord, in discord you can even go about making a group and inviting people, group chat. Smile

RE: Phone discussion? - JJCarsonian - 06-19-2019

(06-19-2019, 04:16 PM)ada Wrote: Voice chat over internet sounds better/easier. Like skype or discord, in discord you can even go about making a group and inviting people, group chat. Smile

That sounds like a good idea. Who is in? I actually haven’t Skyped in a long time haha. You know there is also discord

RE: Phone discussion? - AnthroHeart - 06-19-2019

I wouldn't have the bandwidth to do a video skype here. So maybe discord, but I've never used that before.
I could probably learn but I'm trying not to register with too many new entities with my email address.

RE: Phone discussion? - JJCarsonian - 06-19-2019

(06-19-2019, 04:32 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I wouldn't have the bandwidth to do a video skype here. So maybe discord, but I've never used that before.
I could probably learn but I'm trying not to register with too many new entities with my email address.

Oh I don’t think it had to be video. I don’t have a cam anyways.

RE: Phone discussion? - RitaJC - 06-20-2019

I'm in but Zoom works the best for me

RE: Phone discussion? - Silk - 07-08-2019

(06-19-2019, 04:02 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: I’ve seen many folks on here over the year. The discussions are great but I wouldn’t mind having deeper discussions with some of you over the phone.  I love the discussions but sometimes it feel impersonal. It sucks not having anyone around here to chat about it lol.  Does this sound like something some of you would want to participate in?

Absolutely. It's been attempted before, but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of interest in Bring4th (and/or too many people are cam shy?). Good alternative to Skype is Zoom or Appear.

Add some Salt anytime ;3

RE: Phone discussion? - RitaJC - 07-09-2019

(07-08-2019, 11:15 PM)Salt Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 04:02 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: I’ve seen many folks on here over the year. The discussions are great but I wouldn’t mind having deeper discussions with some of you over the phone.  I love the discussions but sometimes it feel impersonal. It sucks not having anyone around here to chat about it lol.  Does this sound like something some of you would want to participate in?

Absolutely. It's been attempted before, but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of interest in Bring4th (and/or too many people are cam shy?). Good alternative to Skype is Xoom or Appear.

Add some Salt anytime ;3

It doesn't need many participants. And it doesn't have to be with video either Smile