Bring4th
"You came into this world a perfect creature" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: "You came into this world a perfect creature" (/showthread.php?tid=17309)

"You came into this world a perfect creature" - loostudent - 06-03-2019

Quote:You did not come into this world to lean on others, to lean on ideas, to lean on possessions or to lean on preconceived ethics.
You came into this world a perfect creature and that perfection was rapidly overlaid by a complex system of intellectual limitations which were placed upon you by others. You then carefully continued the work of your parents, believed what they told you in good faith, and for your lifetime have been trying in good faith to live according to the precepts of people and ideas and ethics and ways of being that have been taught to you.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1979/1979_0927_1.aspx

I can't agree with this. What makes us human? It's other humans, culture, tradition, socialization ... Without this we would be uncivilized. We know of examples of humans who grew up in wilderness ...

Quote:The belief that children have an intrinsically unsullied spirit, damaged only by culture and society, is derived in no small part from the eighteenth-century Genevan French philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau. Rousseau was a fervent believer in the corrupting influence of human society and private ownership alike. He claimed that nothing was so gentle and wonderful as man in his pre-civilized state. At precisely the same time, noting his inability as a father, he abandoned five of his children to the tender and fatal mercies of the orphanages of the time.

(J. Peterson: 12 Rules)

RE: "You came into this world a perfect creature" - Glow - 06-03-2019

(06-03-2019, 12:16 PM)loostudent Wrote:
Quote:You did not come into this world to lean on others, to lean on ideas, to lean on possessions or to lean on preconceived ethics.
You came into this world a perfect creature and that perfection was rapidly overlaid by a complex system of intellectual limitations which were placed upon you by others. You then carefully continued the work of your parents, believed what they told you in good faith, and for your lifetime have been trying in good faith to live according to the precepts of people and ideas and ethics and ways of being that have been taught to you.

I can't agree with this. What makes us human? It's other humans, culture, tradition, socialization ... Without this we would be uncivilized. We know of examples of humans who grew up in wilderness ...

Quote:The belief that children have an intrinsically unsullied spirit, damaged only by culture and society, is derived in no small part from the eighteenth-century Genevan French philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau. Rousseau was a fervent believer in the corrupting influence of human society and private ownership alike. He claimed that nothing was so gentle and wonderful as man in his pre-civilized state. At precisely the same time, noting his inability as a father, he abandoned five of his children to the tender and fatal mercies of the orphanages of the time.

(J. Peterson: 12 Rules)

I think to counter your “what makes us human” comment is that we are not human. Human is a construct of beliefs. What is good, what one should do or be, what is needed, limitations, fears, errors(belief or otherwise) passed on.

We come from light uncorrupted, without taking on the collective belief, and karma we are still light in human form. Once we shed those beliefs/karma we become light in human form again.

Add to that I am fairly uncivilized. Since I did not take the societal training well. I live in the world but was not subject successfully to most of its programming. I see that as terribly fortunate. I carry less shame, self judgement, pressure to conform. I am more free and I don’t think that’s a bad thing. Mostly all these thoughts and communal beliefs just separate us from our intrinsic self which is love.

Be like a child, Law of One certainly isn’t the only spiritual path that talks of that state as being one of more purity. By purity I do not mean more worthy, but with less contamination of other things, ego, judgement, greed, control issues, shame, denial of self......

Children have less of this, and without it we are less separate and more in contact with our godly state.

RE: "You came into this world a perfect creature" - Glow - 06-03-2019

Went and read the channeling in full and it’s beautiful and resonates fully with my experience.

Thank you for posting the link.

RE: "You came into this world a perfect creature" - Minyatur - 06-03-2019

(06-03-2019, 12:16 PM)loostudent Wrote:

For the case of wilderness, nature is a cold world so that itself also has an impact to affect the purity of a child. Human civilizations are also a lot in nature's image, from which man originates, but with a lot of mental constructs that cuts them from experiencing more deeply their inner nature.

Anyhow, I don't think it's for nothing there is often a talk about healing one's inner child, we are born closer to the spirit realm and as we grow we become in the image of the reality we are in, which is full of distortions and blockages. From my experience, remembering your vibration when you were young hints a lot about how far away you are now from your nature as spirit. Were you more outgoing? did you more easily connect to others? were you more playful and joyful? did you use to laugh so much more?
Doing psychedelic drugs seem to do a lot about bringing you back to how you were as a child and to be honest it feels good to feel the lightness and joyfulness of spirit.

The other day I was thinking about how parents offer their traumas by being closed unlike their children are open. It's a bit the "this is a cold world so you have to let your children cry and stop nursing them", we step upon the innocent and pure nature of children and force them into a mold to fit our self-given expectations. They need to play when they are told to play, they need to stop crying when they are told to stop crying, they need to go to the toilet when they are told they can, they need to shut their mouth when they are told to not speak and a lot more of this revolving around the beliefs and blockages of the parents that transfer these same blockages to their children. A lot of it is also unconscious and comes from what the parents or other adults have absorbed themselves from their past experiences.

Each individual is a spice of chaos, a spice of life, but it is stepped upon to fit a society that has its own cancers and illnesses and passes them on.

Anyway mankind is nothing bad, a beautiful reflection of what the Creator is, all love and light.

RE: "You came into this world a perfect creature" - krb - 06-03-2019

Think about the "journey" mankind has traveled... from a tribal social existence in a natural world, transition from hunter-gatherer to agricultural, the establishments of cities, feudal kingdoms, empires, countries, industrial then complex technological societies. The latter being so much more demanding upon the individual and families than the tribal life. The increasing complexity demands more of an adherence to law/authority to maintain "order". The price to pay for "order" is the surrender of one's individual and others collective "power" to the STATE.

It's obvious one cannot be a "free spirit" when living in such a complex situation as a large city. You may feel "free" in spirit, but you're going to pay taxes, get licenses, obey the "rules" in public ... or else.

What are parents to do in this situation other than to raise a child to be a functional part of whatever "system" they reside in?

Youthful parents are inexperienced at a complex life themselves, so generally won't raise a child with all the understanding that an older person would. It's just all part of people doing the best they can in whatever level of "consciousness" they have at the given moment.

Like some of the other posters have said in other threads... "and there's no going back". Complexity in a technological society brings with it many problems that didn't exist in simpler situations.  

RE: "You came into this world a perfect creature" - loostudent - 06-24-2019

We are part of a social complex. Even Ra is a social memory complex. It's a stage in the evolution.

Quote:45.11 Questioner: Can you tell me the purpose or philosophy behind the fourth-, fifth-, and sixth-density positive and negative social memory complexes?

Ra: I am Ra. The basic purpose of a social memory complex is that of evolution. Beyond a certain point the evolution of spirit is quite dependent upon the understanding of self and other-self as Creator. This constitutes the basis for social complexes. When brought to maturity, they become social memory complexes. The fourth density and sixth density find these quite necessary. The fifth positive uses social memory in attaining wisdom, though this is done individually. In fifth negative much is done without aid of others. This is the last query as this instrument needs to be protected from depletion.

Quote:47.2 Questioner: OK. The question that I was trying to ask at the end of the last session was: Of what value to evolution or experience in the Creator knowing himself are the positive and negative social memory complexes that form starting in fourth density, and why was this planned by the Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. There are inherent incorrectnesses in your query. However, we may answer the main point of it.

The incorrectness lies in the consideration that social memory complexes were planned by the Logos or sub-Logos. This is incorrect, as the unity of the Creator exists within the smallest portion of any material created by Love, much less in a self-aware being.

However, the distortion of free will causes the social memory complex to appear as a possibility at a certain stage of evolution of mind. The purpose, or consideration which causes entities to form such complexes, of these social memory complexes, is a very simple extension of the basic distortion towards the Creator’s knowing of Itself, for when a group of mind/body/spirits become able to form a social memory complex, all experience of each entity is available to the whole of the complex. Thus the Creator knows more of Its creation in each entity partaking of this communion of entities.

RE: "You came into this world a perfect creature" - Ray711 - 06-24-2019

(06-03-2019, 05:54 PM)Glow Wrote: I think to counter your “what makes us human” comment is that we are not human. Human is a construct of beliefs. What is good, what one should do or be, what is needed, limitations, fears,  errors(belief or otherwise) passed on.

We come from light uncorrupted, without taking on the collective belief, and karma we are still light in human form. Once we shed those beliefs/karma we become light in human form again.

Add to that I am fairly uncivilized. Since I did not take the societal training well. I live in the world but was not subject successfully to most of its programming. I see that as terribly fortunate. I carry less shame, self judgement, pressure to conform. I am more free and I don’t think that’s a bad thing. Mostly all these thoughts and communal beliefs just separate us from our intrinsic self which is love.

Be like a child, Law of One certainly isn’t the only spiritual path that talks of that state as being one of more purity. By purity I do not mean more worthy, but with less contamination of other things, ego, judgement, greed, control issues, shame, denial of self......

Children have less of this, and without it we are less separate and more in contact with our godly state.

Very well said, I couldn't agree more. I can relate a great deal to the notion of not having taken the societal training well. I assume many of us here do.

(06-24-2019, 09:40 AM)loostudent Wrote: We are part of a social complex. Even Ra is a social memory complex. It's  a stage in the evolution

Yes. But in order for the social complex to evolve, wrong or harmful ideas must be discarded. Otherwise we're stuck in an endless cycle, repeating the same mistakes over and over again, staying with limited beliefs that don't move us any further. If society as a whole operates under a set of these harmful/outdated/inaccurate perceptions or rules, then the most sane thing to do for the individual is to discard them. Only when enough individuals choose to do this will the social complex actually evolve.

Ra:

Quote:36.24 ▶ Questioner: (...) can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and becoming aware who they are (...) ?

Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.”

Quote:It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.
(...)
The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.
(...)
This disassociation from the miasma of illusion and misrepresentation of each and every distortion is a quite necessary portion of an adept’s path. It may be seen by others to be unfortunate.

RE: "You came into this world a perfect creature" - kristina - 06-24-2019

The Ra quote from 36:24 is absolutely hilarious as he calls this place insane. It is so insane.

RE: "You came into this world a perfect creature" - Infinite Unity - 06-24-2019

In my opinion there is nothing to cast aside or overcome. There is One Identity/being. There is no one else, nothing else, and ever will be. We our perfect, there is only us. There is only you. These obstacles are learning blocks, which upon growth/movement impend. There is an endless current, that One must always swim, or become stagnant. That is Will

In my opinion what's hard to see, is the next stage, or more precisely that we are aspects to an even greater part. Just as cells form organs, and all these aspects culminate into a human. These social memory complexes are exactly the same. They are aspects that make up/apart of a greater stage/body/experience.

The next Octave is unto the difference of are cells/organs, and us at the helm. What we think of as locations (things), entities, and social memory complexes. Are like elements to us, the building blocks that build this greater stage, and so on.

RE: "You came into this world a perfect creature" - loostudent - 06-25-2019

(06-24-2019, 10:25 AM)Ray711 Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 09:40 AM)loostudent Wrote: We are part of a social complex. Even Ra is a social memory complex. It's  a stage in the evolution

Yes. But in order for the social complex to evolve, wrong or harmful ideas must be discarded. Otherwise we're stuck in an endless cycle, repeating the same mistakes over and over again, staying with limited beliefs that don't move us any further. If society as a whole operates under a set of these harmful/outdated/inaccurate perceptions or rules, then the most sane thing to do for the individual is to discard them. Only when enough individuals choose to do this will the social complex actually evolve.

Ra:

Quote:36.24 Questioner: (...) can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and becoming aware who they are (...) ?

Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.”

Quote:It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves /.../

I didn't mean that everything in our society leads to truth and progress and that we should uncriticaly accept everything. Yes, we have to outgrow and discard some things. Absolutely! But we also have to keep some things in our collective legacy. It's not just insanity. In your quote above is not only dissociation but also "true association with the heart of all other-selves". We can't move forward if we don't associate and build on what has been accumulated in billions of years of evolution of our planet and society. We are dwarfs standing on the shoulders of a giant. Even Ra admit they "cannot plumb the depths of the distortion complexes" which infect our peoples."

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." (Isaac Newton)