Bring4th
Regarding polarity - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Regarding polarity (/showthread.php?tid=17257)

Regarding polarity - ada - 05-20-2019

Hi,

So I had a thought, I've been struggling to understand the concept of polarity, mainly with it's application on the m/b/s in terms of the strech of time.
To simply put the confusion I have, I can't see how a number of past actions/events form a percentage of polarity in the present.
The thought idea I had that made some, sense to, was that perhaps it has to do with the energy centers, that their activity/balance may reflect the polarity of an entity. Therefore, although an entity is it's past actions and thoughts, it may still polarize (if sincere) in any direction or time. And the catalyst/work that may come is an offspring of that sincere choice.

Would appreciate any thoughts and opinions.
Thank you for reading.

RE: Regarding polarity - Jade - 05-20-2019

The karma of past actions lingers until one finds true acceptance and forgiveness in the self and any other self involved. This is using the positive version of catalyst, to see love and acceptance in even that which we at first find unacceptable. And thus we gain polarity.

RE: Regarding polarity - Highrculling - 05-20-2019

I think you already got some of the right idea. I agree it has to do with the balance of energy centers, the dynamic nenrgy exchanges in our moment to moment life. I call it “the current default yet unconscious emotional pathways”. Emotions are one step ahead of thoughts/models. Our job is to understand their function/cause&effect., me thinks., and change the underlying pathways.

Otherwise it will end up like “hey, I didn’t mean to stir the pot, (it’s just that I didn’t bother to fully consider the IMPLICATIONS of my actions, either. You can’t blame me for that because I totally mean well.)” This kind of attitude will make one look real pretty on those steps of light.

RE: Regarding polarity - Stranger - 05-20-2019

blossom, you're on the right track. Our actions alter the makeup of our physical, astral/emotional, and mental bodies; probably others as well. To an unveiled entity, each of us is an open book in terms of the kind of person we are. Have you ever had an experience where you meet someone, and immediately you *know* that they are bad news - even if there is nothing in their appearance or demeanor to suggest it? That's what you're picking up on.

RE: Regarding polarity - kristina - 05-21-2019

(05-20-2019, 04:29 PM)Stranger Wrote: blossom, you're on the right track.  Our actions alter the makeup of our physical, astral/emotional, and mental bodies; probably others as well.  To an unveiled entity, each of us is an open book in terms of the kind of person we are.  Have you ever had an experience where you meet someone, and immediately you *know* that they are bad news - even if there is nothing in their appearance or demeanor to suggest it?  That's what you're picking up on.

Interesting. Gives me pause.