Bring4th
2009-02-28 - Sexual Energy, Chakra Training, Pendulums & Pyramids - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: 2009-02-28 - Sexual Energy, Chakra Training, Pendulums & Pyramids (/showthread.php?tid=172)

2009-02-28 - Sexual Energy, Chakra Training, Pendulums & Pyramids - Bring4th_Steve - 02-28-2009

14:00:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Greetings, Steve and qq! How are you? Steve, are we ready to begin?

14:01:16 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yep, as long as you're here, we are ready! :-)

14:01:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK-doke. While we wait for any questions, I want to tell you about a sweet happening.More -

14:02:10 ‹peelstreetguy› Hi everyone! [rainbow icon]

14:02:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› A reader wrote in and offered an anonymous scholarship for an upcoming gathering to a wonderful woman who has translated TLOO into French, and has almost finished translating my new book, 101, as well! Isn't that the sweetest thing? Lots of open hearts around here! L/L xxx

14:03:04 ‹qqliudl› Great! Hi Carla, Steve and Peel [rainbow icon]

14:03:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› That's a great idea!

14:04:41 ‹peelstreetguy› Very nice [heart icon]

14:04:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hopefully she will choose to come to our April Gathering on 2012. We already have an attendee from Norway or Sweden - forget which! One from Belgium too would be very cosmo! lol L/L xxx

14:05:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Peels! How are you, dude?

14:05:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OOps - I meant bud, I swear i did! lol-

14:05:39 ‹peelstreetguy› I'm ok,lol. thanks

14:05:47 ‹peelstreetguy› Happy to be here

14:06:06 ‹peelstreetguy› How are you doing Carla?

14:06:21 ‹peelstreetguy› Hey Gary! [rainbow icon]

14:07:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Peels, doing well, thanks! I just finished my fourth read-through of Dana Redfield's book, The Alphabet Mosaics, and sent all the component texts to Romi for his assembly of them. We're almost to the final stage with her book now! I'm stoked! L/L xxx

14:07:47 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, I just saw the cover for your new book. It looks awesome!!

14:08:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve - Hey Gary also! - it is gorgeous, isn't it! Michele Matossian did it as a volunteer, to help us out. She does awesome work! L/L xxx

14:09:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am asking myself to tell the group more about the Alphabet Mosaics - lol -

14:09:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Dana Redfield was a UFO experiencer of all kinds, psychic, channeled and physical - more -

14:10:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› For the last 14 years of her life, she was studying the alphabet. Her guides and other presences gave her tons of info about the letters. She found that they are alive. More

14:10:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› She created mosaics of each letter, and they are truly mind-blowing. A Wisdom Poem goes with each letter, and when you start in on looking at one of the mosaics, it just pulls you in. More

14:11:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Dana said that she felt they were transformational - a way to use the mind to get beyond the mind and into consciousness. More

14:11:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› She was not able to satisfy her publisher, and it dropped out. So she willed the book to L/L Research and I promised to get it out there for her. More

14:12:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› With Romi's and Melissa's help, we're preparing it for printing now. I am thrilled to do this for her. L/L xxx

14:12:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey kuru!

14:13:22 ‹peelstreetguy› It's so nice to be nice!

14:13:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [heart icon]

14:13:44 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Well, we have our first question.

14:13:44 ‹kuruuzum› hello Smile

14:13:46 ‹peelstreetguy› Sounds very interesting

14:13:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› One chorus of, "It's lovely to love you!" [heart icon]

14:14:00 ‹peelstreetguy› Hi Kuru [rainbow icon]

14:14:14 ‹kuruuzum› hi all [heart icon][light icon]

14:14:31 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Don't forget, everyone.. As we begin question and answers, please use the Ask Carla Here room to pose your questions, and then you may follow up direct if you have any follow-ups to her response.

14:14:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I tell ya, Peels, it IS interesting - fascinating in fact. You can get lost in those mosaics! L/L xxx

14:15:02 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Are you ready for the first question Carla?

14:15:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› yup! Hey oguz!

14:15:22 ‹peelstreetguy› I like Crowley's Taro deck, The paintings by Lady Frieda

14:15:25 ‹oguz› hi Carla!

14:15:36 ‹peelstreetguy› Those paintings are intense

14:15:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Waiting for Steve's first question -

14:15:49 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok, Shhh everyone! :-) The first question is from Peel: I'm reading book three of TLOO and I tried to make a pendulum as Ra describes to tell how your chakras are doing. I haven't had much success. Have you done this? What material for the weight? a certain shape? I'd like to make one that works.

14:16:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey peels - typing on that -

14:16:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You can use virtually any small, fairly heavy, dense object for a pendulum, although many groups sell especially made ones. More

14:17:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› if you see one of those finials for lamp shades - a teardrop-shaped object - or a heavy stone which has been fitted with a loop for use as a pendant necklace, those work really well. Hook that up to your favorite chain and voila! Follow-up?

14:18:23 ‹peelstreetguy› yes...

14:19:22 ‹peelstreetguy› About the chain. Can it be thread or should it be thicker? will a heavy metal object work, like a plumb bob?

14:20:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey peels - A plumb bob is perfect. As to the chain, it can be like a key chain, or thinner if you want to use tough fishing line or kitchen string. More

14:21:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have a friend, Connie M., who was saying to me just the other day that she makes them - she also makes beautiful jewelry - and leaves them everywhere for her [own] use at work, in all her environments. She swears by her pendulum. Would you like to talk with her about making one for you? Follow-up, peels?

14:21:40 ‹peelstreetguy› yes...

14:22:38 ‹peelstreetguy› I appreciate the offer but I'm financially limited right now. With the info you gave me I think I'll be able to make a satisfactory one. Thank You!

14:22:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You bet! Best of fortune - more -

14:23:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, when you first start using a pendulum, you may already know that you need to establish
protocol for yourself. More -

14:24:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You cannot follow a book. So determine what your particular 'yes' and 'no' signals are, etc. Mine happen to be opposite the usual, so it's good to check that out. lol! Good fortune with it! [heart icon]/[light icon] xxx

14:24:54 ‹peelstreetguy› Thank you. How long should the chain be?

14:26:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peel, that is entirely up to you. Most like it long enough so they can wrap the string or cord around their hand a couple of times, for security. At least 10 inches, say, unless you don't need to wrap it, but just hold it, in which case 4" to 6" is sufficient. L/L xxx

14:26:58 ‹peelstreetguy› Thank you. I'll let you all know next week if I was successful

14:27:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ok-doke! L/L xxx

14:27:34 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, I have a question...

14:28:02 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I have just started to pour through the Urantia book, which I believe you said you were reading through at one point, as well. Have you found the works to be recognized by any of the Confederation? The text resonates to me on some levels, but it is always helpful when the Confederation can help qualify information, like they did when they spoke highly of "Joshiah".

14:28:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve - typing -

14:29:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Confederation has refrained from speaking concerning that book. I do not think that means it's a 'bad' book. I believe it was created by a number of people doing channeling, and it could be that, like the Bible, you can't judge the whole thing. You'd have to judge each person's channeling separately. I have never read the whole thing, Steve! Follow-up?

14:30:23 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, why do different sources have different names for Earth? I noticed L/L generally refers to "Gaia", and the sources from the Urantia book call Earth "Urantia". Are you familiar with why there are so many names for our planet?

14:30:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve - typing on that -

14:31:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As you know, you have a given name, but you use a nickname, Steve instead of Steven or Stephen, I imagine - More

14:31:36 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Or Beefcake, as some like to call me... anyway..

14:32:01 ‹peelstreetguy› lol

14:32:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Naming is a funny thing, in that some of us are not satisfied with the name we were given and we re-name ourselves. And then at confirmation, one gets a name and some Native American tribes have a medicine name. More'

14:33:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Earth never got a chance to name herself. Gaia is the greek name for the Earth Goddess, so that's where that came from. Urantia was the name given by that particular channeling group. Latin for earth is Terra, so that name gets some use for the planetary name. More

14:34:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And Stargate SG-1 riffs off that for Tauri - sounds like "Terra" only difference vowels, plus a pun on Taurus, the bull. We seem rather bullish in nature especially when faced with enemies! None of these names is definitive - more

14:35:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We assume that the other stars and planets are named properly, but they all have names from the Greek or Latinate myths. I just like the way Gaia sounds in my mouth when I say it. Follow-up, Steve?

14:36:07 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks, that was a great description! Nothing more from me...

14:37:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, Steve - BTW, there are two right ways to say Gaia - Gay-ya, which is British/American and Guy-ya, which is European. Ya takes yer pick! lol! [heart icon]/[light icon]

14:36:22 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question is from Peel.

14:36:39 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Peel asks: In book three, Ra describes building a miniature pyramid. One that can be placed under a pillow or chair. Have you tried this? if so does it have results? What if you hang a pendulum above the pyramid? Will it make the pendulum swing around a lot?

14:37:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Answering peels on pyramids now -

14:38:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We never had to make one, since a lot of catalogs and stores sell small pyramids, maybe 1-3" tall. We have a crystal one, and several made of gemstones that were gifts from kind readers. Any catalog selling crystals should have one, I imagine. Look around at any head shop or record store (not WalMart) where incense is sold. It is that kinda gizmo. More

14:40:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As to whether they work, the use of one was distracting to me - too much power. They do have an energy. Other, more stalwart souls have reported good results meditating with one under their pillow. The big problem there is it is is easy to forget to remove the pyramid. They should only be used for 20 to 30 minutes. Follow-up?

14:40:41 ‹peelstreetguy› yes...

14:41:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Answering the question about hanging a pendulum over a pyramid - never tried it! If you do let me know the results! L/L xxx

14:41:39 ‹peelstreetguy› I am aware of the amount of time issue. I was under the impression that the angles are important from what Ra said.

14:42:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Answering peels -

14:42:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, follow Ra's instructions on angles. For the small pyramid, it is not crucial as long as the pyramid is roughly as the Ra group suggested. L/L xxx

14:43:25 ‹peelstreetguy› ok, thanks. I am going to make a hollow one out of wood at my shop.

14:44:05 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, I'm in the process of finding some crystal pyramids for our Bring4th members. I am having problems getting angles. I am a bit rusty on my geometry since high school, and am wondering what the poor man could use. Any ideas? A protractor perhaps?

14:44:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hang on, Steve -

14:44:45 ‹peelstreetguy› A bevel gauge and protractor

14:46:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Go with Peels on this one, Steve - I ran through what the Ra said about them and there are no instructions for making one except that the angles need to be roughly as those of the Great Pyramid. L/L xxx

14:46:36 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Sure, sounds good.

14:46:54 ‹peelstreetguy› May I say something more on this?

14:48:16 ‹peelstreetguy› A bevel gauge allows you to copy angles. The Protractor allows you to measure angles.

14:48:38 ‹Bring4th_Steve› ahh, ok..

14:48:54 ‹peelstreetguy› I believe Ra said not to make it over 70 degrees. It is in book three

14:50:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Found what Ra said about making pyramids for healing: QUESTIONER: Is the 76° and 18' angle at the apex of the pyramid a critical angle? RA: I am Ra. For the healing work intended, this angle is appropriate." That's what I was looking for! OK, Steve, next question?

14:51:09 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks, Carla.. Next question is from Oguz:

14:51:15 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Oguz asks: how it feel when greeted by a sts energy in Ra session? Is it temporary its effect ?

14:51:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Oguz - typing on that -

14:51:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› During the Ra sessions, I was fast asleep, so I did not experience any STS energies there. More

14:53:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, when awake, I got all sorts of STS greetings. Some were increases in my usual symptoms that come with rheumatoid arthritis. Some were emotional - temptations to be discouraged. More

14:53:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› and some greetings were more complex - slight hallucinations, like seeing no car coming when a big old car was barreling right towards me on the road. There was a wide variety. Follow-up?

14:54:19 ‹oguz› ok thanks

14:54:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oh, and all effects are temporary! L/L xxx

14:55:08 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Would anyone like to be the next to ask Carla a question? Go for it! ...In the Ask Carla Here room.. :-)

14:55:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While we are waiting for another question, a funny pendulum story: At our last gathering we were on our way to a dinner at Ramsi's World Cafe. There was a traffic jam on the crossway - more

14:56:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Gary was driving the car I was in, and the remainder of the folks were in another car. we decided to stay with the traffic jam and not leave the crossway because we were passing a street that's worse traffic than even what we had. More

14:57:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› One of the attendees in the other car pendled and got that they should turn off on this crowded street. A minute or so later - no more - she called back and said the pendulum had changed its mind! Maybe an angel talked to it about the bad traffic? lol! L/L xxx

14:58:50 ‹Bring4th_Steve› That is funny... Ok. we have our next question from Peels!

14:59:05 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Peel asks: In book three, Ra states that the adept is able to take red-ray sexual energy and transform it to green-ray activity. Could you please expound upon this?

14:59:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Peels -

15:00:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We are beings of polarity, dwelling in a highly polarized environment. Indeed, the overriding symbol of our space/time 3-D is the Star of David, which is made up of the pyramid/delta shape (male) and the diaper-shape/upside-down pyramid (female). Put them together and they create the glyph of 3-D space/time. More

15:01:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So it is not only our red-rays that are sexual. We are sexual beings, and that goes through all the chakras. More

15:01:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The adept is one who is willing to work to open all of his chakras, so that sexual feelings are able to rise and transform. More.

15:02:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The first transformation of red-ray sexual energy is to orange-ray energy. The lust of the body has been blessed by the addition of willingness to have a personal relationship with the other. More

15:03:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The second transformation is to yellow-ray, where sexual energy is blessed by the addition of responsibility to relationship, as in going steady, being together or marriage. More

15:04:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The next transformation of sexual feelings happens in the heart, in green-ray exchanges of energy where unconditional love blesses the committed relationship. More

15:04:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› the next transformation is in blue-ray, where honest and compassionate communication is added. More

15:05:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The final transformation is in indigo-ray, where the other is seen as sacred and worship of the other as the epitome of his/her sex - Woman and Man - is added. Is there a follow-up?

15:06:05 ‹peelstreetguy› Yes..

15:07:22 ‹peelstreetguy› If someone is feeling, how shall I say, lustful a lot, could that be overactivation of the red-ray? how does one balance this?

15:07:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that -

15:08:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, depending upon your age, say you are under 27 or so, you may be stuck with inadvertent arousal a lot. It is the nature of the younger male that this occurs. It is a survival technique, guaranteeing the propagation of the species. More

15:09:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, this does not need to be burdensome. Rejoice in your healthy body and libido, and do not act on it, just enjoy the feelings. They are wonderful! More'

15:10:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As one grows older, he may still find arousal happening often, because of the nature of our society - one is shown arousing material in most advertisements on TV, for example. And most professionals played by TV actresses wear ridiculously low-cut shirts for the same reason - to sell their products. More

15:11:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Take it lightly. Arousal is not a mandate, it's just a great feeling. Wait for a relationship which you can take beyond red-ray! Follow-up?

15:11:29 ‹peelstreetguy› yes..

15:12:29 ‹peelstreetguy› I am in a serious relationship. It just seems my libido is higher than hers.

15:12:45 ‹peelstreetguy› So I wonder what to do?

15:12:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, typing on that -

15:13:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Cheer when she also feels aroused! That is the short answer - More

15:13:22 ‹peelstreetguy› And I'm 38

15:13:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, then, we don't need to worry that you're just a victim of your youth! More

15:14:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The way I like to handle my husband's and my realtionship is, he asks me for a date. I have all day to think about it. More

15:14:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And I DO think about it - I also have a low libido unless I am poked with a stick, no pun intended - more -

15:15:03 ‹peelstreetguy› lol

15:15:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So by the evening, I have a heightened awareness of my own sexuality. Then when we are alone together, we first just sit and talk. We clear out every chakra, come more and more into alignment emotionally. If I want to talk about anything, that is the time to do it. More

15:17:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then gradually, we become romantic. we might sip some wine or spirits. we offer each other massage. we become physical - but by easy stages. By the time we focus on sexual sharing, we are ready to take the energy to the highest chakra. we've done a lot of preparation. Perhaps that would work with you all too. Follow-up?

15:17:30 ‹peelstreetguy› Yes...

15:20:22 ‹peelstreetguy› I'm wondering how I can take that red ray sexuality and transform it or transmute it when the shared experience is unavailable? I'd rather not do the solitary deed too often if you get my drift. I was also wondering if maybe I created a thought form a long time ago and it continues to this day to play with my mind in that way.

15:20:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, peels -

15:21:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› First of all, I see nothing wrong with solitary sex in the absence of a partner. Sex is a natural function and if you don't do that, you'll end up waking up with a mess. More

15:23:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But deeper than that, I think there is a good case to be made for "winding the coil". When you refrain from physical expression, but simply experience the sensations of arousal and dedicate that and all sensations to the one Infinite Creator, you are storing energy. Keep winding the coil until such time as your cherished other and you are ready to express it. Your experience will be greatly enhanced, I believe. Follow-up?

15:23:54 ‹peelstreetguy› yes..

15:24:31 ‹peelstreetguy› I understand. Could I have built up a thought form which plagues me?

15:24:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on thought form -

15:26:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, it is not that you personally built up a thought form which plagues you. It is that our culture, the environment in which we are embedded, has built up a thought form. you are responding to your cultural milieu. I would engage with this thought form and agree as to the wonderfulness of feeling aroused, but then explain that you have a preference for refining this energy, so gratification will be somewhat delayed. Follow-up?

15:28:19 ‹peelstreetguy› No thank you. You are better than ask Abby or whatever her name is in the newspaper that people write in to,LOL!! Thank you so much [heart icon]

15:29:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Thanks, Peels! I love sexual sharing and am very grateful at my advanced age that my beautiful husband is still amorous. It's my pleasure to share what little I have learned. L/L xxx [heart icon]

15:32:25 ‹Bring4th_Steve› ok, are you ready for the next question Carla? It happens to be the same question from both me and Ayadew

15:32:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK

15:32:48 ‹Bring4th_Steve› It relates to the chakras...

15:33:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› - as what doesn't!

15:33:22 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Part 1: Ayadew asks: Speaking of chakras, I've never done meditation really focusing on them. I'm not a very advanced regarding meditation though, only doing it as relaxation... Can you provide some basic techniques/guidelines how one might focus and discover more about these in meditation?

15:33:28 ‹Bring4th_Steve› And part 2, is my question:

15:33:34 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, any advice for getting in touch with the chakra energy? No matter how hard I meditate, or sit thinking about my energy centers, I cannot seem to feel any "rise", energy, swirling, or anything like that. How does one become sensitive to these energies to know if they are opened or closed? Ironically, I practice Reiki, which is all about energy/chakra work, but practicing on others is not the same as my own feelings of energy within the body. Any advice for not feeling like 200 pounds of putty? Ok! 240 pounds! Geesh...

15:34:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› typing on Aya's first -

15:34:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Meditation is an intensely personal activity or state. Doing it for relaxation is just fine. Right there, you've done yourself a huge favor, because when you enter the silence, a whole menu drops down as to where you can go in this silence. More

15:35:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› To work with the chakras in meditation usually will take some visualization. First, visualize the rainbow, the white light, split into the spectrum by a prism - more

15:36:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. [You can conveniently remember the order of the colors by remembering the name, Roy G. Biv] For a while, you will need mechanically to remind yourself of the order. More

15:38:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then visualize the color red, and ask yourself, how's my red energy? you will get an immediate impression of the red energy glowing, not glowing, dead as a doornail, whatever. If it is not glowing, then ask your energy body to release anything that it is holding in red ray - anger about life, disliking the opposite sex or in same-sex situations, disliking sex itself - more

15:39:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then visualize the color orange and ask yourself, how is my orange-ray energy? and again you will get an immediate impression. and again, if the color is not bright, ask the energy to flow more freely. Do this with each color. More

15:40:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If you get stuck - most people are blocked in yellow or orange, BTW - then take some time just to probe into your feelings. What or who has narrowed your chakra? I mean, you are always the one responsible for its narrowing or being blocked, but what issue or relationship bummed you out? More

15:41:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Attend to that issue, and work until you have forgiven the other and yourself, or forgiven the issue - forgive is the operative verb here, whatever the problem. When you are full of heart again and judgment has gone, try this visualization again. More

15:42:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› At the end of this process, let yourself feel the energy flowing through you. By this time, I think you WILL feel it at some level. Visualize that energy flowing out the top of your head and returning to the infinite Creator, blessing it on its way. that's how we become lighthouses - getting our chakras all open and dedicating the energy to the Infinite One. follow-up?

15:43:55 ‹ayadew› no, thank you my friend. this is quite enough for me to experiment with. you have helped me a lot. you can take steve's question :-)

15:44:23 ‹peelstreetguy› That was terrific!!

15:44:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve typing on yours -

15:45:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Not only are you a Reiki master, but you are a good one. I have benefitted from your absent healings a lot. Thank you, my brother of the open heart. More

15:46:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› To avoid feeling like your body is inanimate, again go to the visualization of what your energy body is doing. It is taking the infinite light/love energy from the Creator, allowing it to come up through the energy body and out into the creation again, back to the One. More

15:47:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You can be sick as a dog or half-asleep and this is still occurring, just as your heart is beating, your lungs respiring and so forth. More

15:47:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Identify with the energy body rather than the physical body while you are doing this visualization, for while the physical body can be desensitized, the energy body cannot. More

15:49:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› For integrating the awakened energy body awareness into your physical body, I might recommend hiking in nature. Let the wild speak to you as you exhaust your physical body thoroughly. Your very aches and sore places the next day will tell you that you were not putty! Or bust some moves dancing all by yourself! Or try to juggle! Or read some poetry out loud, even if it is to yourself. Break through the cloud of dullness that comes from working all the time without feeling inspired! Follow-up?

15:50:44 ‹Bring4th_Steve› No, I'll have to focus on those points.. Thank you! Ok, we have 10 minutes left, so get any final questions in! :-)

15:50:51 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Kuru:

15:51:09 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Kuru asks: is there any hidden space ship in any pyramid in the world ?

15:51:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Kuru - typing on that -

15:51:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I tend to think that this is an image rather than a reality of the physical kind, but there are persistent myths about space ships hidden in all kinds of places. More

15:52:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I believe it is what the unconscious mind does when it is faced with the feeling that mountains, volcanoes, pyramids or other such structures, natural or man-made, are transformational by their very nature. and that is entirely true. More

15:53:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I cannot say 'no', because anything is possible. However I believe that what is real about this perception is the aliveness and the amazing, transformative power of such structures as pyramids and mountains. follow-up?

15:53:50 ‹kuruuzum› thank u Carla

15:53:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [rose icon]

15:54:23 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, we have two more questions. The next one is from qq:

15:54:29 ‹kuruuzum› [light icon][heart icon][rose icon]

15:54:39 ‹Bring4th_Steve› qq asks: could Carla share her latest view about the up coming New age like 2012?

15:54:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, qq-

15:55:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am so looking forward to 2012! Meanwhile, I feel a lot of urgency about helping people get their ducks in a row for being ready to graduate. I'm psyched to do this upcoming gathering in April - it will be all about preparing for 2012. Follow-up?

15:56:16 ‹qqliudl› Thank you so much, Carla [heart icon][light icon][rainbow icon]

15:56:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My pleasure, dear one [heart icon][light icon]

15:56:47 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question comes from Oguz:

15:56:59 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Oguz asks: im wondering if time/space is planetary or contains universe?

15:57:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, oguz -

15:57:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of Physics, he posits that time/space is the reciprocal of space/time, which is our physical 3-D world. More

15:58:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Now, just as space/time is both planetary and universal, time/space is both planetary, containing the inner or metaphysical planes of 3-D, and universal - containing the metaphysical universe. Follow-up?

15:59:26 ‹oguz› thanks Carla

15:59:51 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, that's about all the questions we have for this week!

16:00:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You're so welcome, Oguz! let's offer a prayer of thanks for our time together! I love you all so much! Thank you for sharing some time and energy with me. Thanks, Steve for moderating. Love, Love Love! L/L xxx [high five icon] yay us!

16:00:43 ‹ayadew› thank you all @ bring4th [heart icon]

16:01:01 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks everyone!

16:01:07 ‹qqliudl› Love and light to everyone [rainbow icon]

16:01:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Amen! L/L xxx

16:01:25 ‹ayadew› and thanks all for great questions

16:01:33 ‹peelstreetguy› Thank you Steve for setting this up. Thank you Carla for being here and answering our questions. The time went so fast this week. So many good Questions! lots of food for thought.

16:02:03 ‹peelstreetguy› Thanks ALL!![heart icon](h5)[light icon]

16:02:35 ‹Lorena Lucille› Good evening, Carla. It's good to share your energies.

16:03:01 ‹peelstreetguy› I wish you all health , happiness and spiritual growth, Amen!