Bring4th
LoO and “spiritual disconnecting” - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: LoO and “spiritual disconnecting” (/showthread.php?tid=17195)

LoO and “spiritual disconnecting” - Inkshards - 05-06-2019

I believe that this is something that is common for people who are trying to seek the truth and have come across information that is enlightening but puts the world in an upside down perspective than what they are used too.

For me I became emotionally disconnected from people and started seeing and believing action that where loving as negative and I knew that there was something wrong with my view. It finally feels like it’s going away but it lasted for about 6 months.

I also don’t have anyone to really commune with and talk about in real life regarding the LOO. I felt really alone and I think that’s what caused the disconnecting. I would try and talk to people I was very close to about it and they thought it was a cult or demons/satanism. I couldn’t get the message across.

I think learning to keep this to myself is probably the wisest thing to do and only share in communities like this. Learning to accept my limitations and myself regarding what I believe is what reconnected me. I was separating myself because I felt that I couldn’t commune with other unless we shared the same ideas and that’s just not true.

Did a type of “disconnect” happen to any of you? Is this common after reading the LOO?

RE: LOO and “spiritual disconnecting” - Minyatur - 05-06-2019

To me the positive path is not so much about condemning what is negative and instead learning to accept what is (prerequisite to love what is) and make the choice of what is healthy for yourself (reach a balanced state).

I did bring the material to some people, but oftentimes I find it is more balanced to bring the Law of One itself as indirect to the material. You don't need to talk about Ra and such to bring up the idea of Oneness among people and with God.

For example, to christians the idea of Ra will relate to paganism and so demons, but technically there already exists a christian doctrine that incorporates the Law of One and that is called Pantheism. So that is a better angle to tackle it with christians.

RE: LoO and “spiritual disconnecting” - Merrick - 05-06-2019

The principles of LOO are universal. Almost every religion/belief system has a branch that espouses nondualism. Ra said that the information in the channelings would not be widely dispersed or accepted, but that didn’t matter because if the information allowed even one person to graduate to 4D positive, it would have fulfilled the Law of One in regards to service to other, because one is all and all is one.

You can talk to others using the language of their own religions. Kabbalah is the Jewish study of nondualism, Gnosticism for Christianity. Hindus and Buddhists already learn about the unity of all things as a basic tenet of their belief system. Zen masters say if you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him. Neither the Buddha nor Jesus nor Moses nor Ra are the path. They may help us along the path, but we should not mistake them for the end goal. The unity of all is the truth and people are more open to this than we give them credit for. The details of densities and Confederation and Orion and the octave are all details, details which some will embrace and others will reject. Don’t make it about the details unless you know you’re speaking with a like minded person.

RE: LOO and “spiritual disconnecting” - Glow - 05-06-2019

I didn’t have the disconnect or upside down experience from finding the LOO but a few years before finding it I had a pretty deep rewrite who I am kind of enlightenment experience and it did happen at that point. 6 months isn’t so bad. Mine lasted about 3 years. Smile

In your case you said you started seeing loving actions from others as negative, you may have just been working through part of your shadow. Again 6 months is not terrible. lol I just kept going from shadow, to shadow, to shadow. Not pleasant.

Self acceptance bringing you out of it is awesome.

Anytime I get to deep into a shadow that is always what pulls me back to the light.

That’s just what resonated from my experience in what you wrote. I may be way off but regardless glad you found your way back.

I have an over active blue ray so I likely did mention the material lightly to people when I first found it. Not in an evangelist type of way but in an interesting truth I found kind of way. To gauge how they resonated and wether it would be worth further discussion.

I never mentioned aliens because I think that distortion makes people think alien cult. when really they are more evolved spiritual entities. The fact the went through their 3D experience on Venus doesn’t add to the message and likely would close some ears.

My husband though not driven for truth spiritually did resonate enough with lots of the LOO teaching that I can talk to him about it but mostly I keep that for here and just talk to others about “the message” oneness, compassion, love, forgiveness. Unity consciousness vs separation consciousness, etc

RE: LoO and “spiritual disconnecting” - flofrog - 05-06-2019

(05-06-2019, 02:38 PM)Merrick Wrote: The principles of LOO are universal. Almost every religion/belief system has a branch that espouses nondualism. Ra said that the information in the channelings would not be widely dispersed or accepted, but that didn’t matter because if the information allowed even one person to graduate to 4D positive, it would have fulfilled the Law of One in regards to service to other, because one is all and all is one.

You can talk to others using the language of their own religions. Kabbalah is the Jewish study of nondualism, Gnosticism for Christianity. Hindus and Buddhists already learn about the unity of all things as a basic tenet of their belief system. Zen masters say if you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him. Neither the Buddha nor Jesus nor Moses nor Ra are the path. They may help us along the path, but we should not mistake them for the end goal. The unity of all is the truth and people are more open to this than we give them credit for. The details of densities and Confederation and Orion and the octave are all details, details which some will embrace and others will reject. Don’t make it about the details unless you know you’re speaking with a like minded person.

that's lovely Merrick, and so true Wink

RE: LoO and “spiritual disconnecting” - BastionPath - 05-06-2019

If you look at the channelings, Ra never espouses an STO or STS alignment. The polarization of our society due to the confusion caused by TV and technology causes confusion that pushes non-violent people into a love as hard as possible alignment that essentially becomes a very passive aggressive stance. "I'm so loving why don't you love me back as hard as I love you." This comes across as very toxic to a very slow changing external society.

You can even see in the material that as the 'negative attacks' happen the questioning moves into a more and more fear based stance. The group eventually focuses very intensely on becoming 100% love as a reaction to fear. In this totally open to attack alignment, there were many attacks, Don ended up killing himself, and Carla was left with terminal illnesses.

RE: LoO and “spiritual disconnecting” - Inkshards - 05-08-2019

Thank you all for your input!

I think that, you start seeing the world differently then you thought. That’s what I meant by disconnecting. That the things you thought about life might not be true and it takes awhile for you to internalize it. So I think during that time was when I was disconnecting. Started seeing things in a “well what do I do now?” I was trying to figure out my place in life again and being now more aware of the “bigger picture” I was trying to find my purpose and started seeing things as “more then they appear.”

I think that became too much after while and I started disconnecting to just let myself adjust.

I feel like it’s coming down and I’m settling back in.

RE: LoO and “spiritual disconnecting” - Bring4th_Austin - 05-13-2019

I do think that the type of disconnect you are describing is pretty common after spiritual awakening. For some people it is like being born into a new life. It can be difficult to maintain relationship with things from the old life, whether it's people, ideals, beliefs, etc. Like you say, Inkshards, I do think things can tend to settle a bit. But speaking from personal experience, I've gone through a few of these "reorientations" since my first spiritual awakening, though each one is subsequently less turbulent than the last.

I've found a good foundation for not losing touch through phases of spiritual evolution is to keep my mind on the concept of spiritual bypassing. It's pretty hard for us to know when our spiritual beliefs are actually detrimental to our social/mental/spiritual health. I do think that with philosophies like the Law of One, where the backdrop is so grand and the spiritual journey painted in such abstract terms, it can become easy to lose sight of those spiritually relevant things right in front of us. There is a type of "disconnection" with the reality of the present moment when too much focus is put on conceptualizing infinity and trying to place ourselves within an infinite journey. Not that these things are inherently harmful, but they can be distracting from what I'd consider more "practical" spirituality. There is a great book called Spiritual Bypassing: When Spirituality Disconnects Us from What Really Matters that helps build a foundation for avoiding this sort of thing, I highly recommend it to anyone who finds the idea interesting.

But I definitely understand feeling alone, like you don't have anyone to talk to about the Law of One. That is very commonly reported among Law of One seekers, and I know how isolating it can feel. When I first found the Law of One I also tried to talk to my closest friends about it. They mostly humored me but I suspect that they secretly thought I was going crazy.

Throughout the years I've learned how to talk about the Law of One without talking about the Law of One. Like Merrick says, there are a lot of things about other religions that you can connect to, so long as the person you're talking with isn't too much of a fundamentalist. But I've found it can even extend beyond religion, you just have to find out what excites people. I often find that I can relate to some aspect of a person's interests based on my Law of One lens.

I commonly use sports as an example. I have a lot of friends who like sports. I am personally missing the part of my brain that allows me to enjoy sports. But if I find myself in a sports-oriented conversation, I usually try to gently dig beneath all of the typical surface details. I'll ask what the person likes about sports, about their favorite experiences, their own sense of competitiveness, how they relate to teams, about the underlying social world and how they relate to that. I've found most people are interested in digging deeper, so long as you don't come off as trying to psychologically evaluate them. You can talk about the spiritual dynamics of sports without using the specific Law of One terms. I think that sports in society play a fascinating role in the orange/yellow/even green energy centers. But instead of saying that, I'll draw connections to primal competitive urges, healthy vs. unhealthy expressions of competition, the exploration of power over others, the role of respect, acceptance, and sportsmanship in sports. Not everyone digs that kind of conversation, but a lot do, and in my mind we're just examining sports through the Law of One.

I think this works with basically anything that people are passionate about. Fashion, media, social issues, food, etc. I think passion is a sign of some sort of archetypal resonance, a hint that there is something deeper to be explored and experienced. And I have been surprised at how versatile the Law of One can be in helping me to relate to others who have interests that I don't initially understand. You just have to learn how to talk about it in relatable terms.

RE: LOO and “spiritual disconnecting” - Patrick - 05-14-2019

Yes it's a miracle that my fiancee stuck with me through it all.  Actually we are getting married this summer, so I guess she's ok with the new me.  BigSmile

Anyway, "normality" does come back after a while, once you found a way to ground yourself again.

RE: LoO and “spiritual disconnecting” - Cainite - 05-14-2019

In a dream, i was working with a group of guys. we were hunting down some other adults.. it was something like that. I got separated from them and in the park I saw a group of kids sitting on the grass, they had formed a circle. I went to them and saw that they're studying the Law of One. (Ra Material).

The scene seemed magical.. I think the kids were mostly wearing white. I sat with them and left the adults that I was working with initially.

I got reminded of this :

Pratyeka-Buddhas are similar to Samma-Sambuddha, in that they attain Nirvana by themselves, but they remain silent and keep the discovered Dharma to themselves.
Sravaka-Buddhas  gain Nirvana, but attain Enlightenment by hearing the Dhamma as initially taught by a Samma-Sambuddha.

After attaining enlightenment, Sravaka-Buddhas might also lead others to enlightenment, but cannot teach the Dharma in a time or world where it has been forgotten or has not been taught before, because they depend upon a tradition that stretches back to a Samyaksam-Buddha.

Source: http://chinabuddhismencyclopedia.com/en/index.php/Three_types_of_Buddha

RE: LoO and “spiritual disconnecting” - kristina - 05-17-2019

I went through this spiritual lethargy and really couldn't tolerate a lot of interaction with others before the Law of One. I have learned a lot and I'm just a baby in the Law of One. The Law of One immediately made me feel free and alive. I saw humans like never before.
I think when a person comes to the realization that things aren't as they seem...it takes the wind out of your sails and you feel like you are walking in quick sand with every step becoming heavier and heavier. Your world or inner landscape is changing energetically and mentally. We like knowing that the coffee pot is on the left and the cups on the right because it's comfortable so having someone come in a rearrange your entire kitchen while you're a work is pretty shocking. You will get use to your new kitchen (so to speak) and even come to love the way it now works for you. Though there is a little more to the physical way it will make you feel, the new thoughts will produce new energies that your body is not accustomed to, you may miss the fact that life seemed easier when you were jaded. All these things will be balanced but with good time. Take time to start new spiritual practices that will help with the difference in energy and always remember to be kind to yourself.

RE: LOO and “spiritual disconnecting” - TheJoan - 05-18-2019

(05-06-2019, 11:49 AM)Inkshards Wrote: I believe that this is something that is common for people who are trying to seek the truth and have come across information that is enlightening but puts the world in an upside down perspective than what they are used too.  

For me I became emotionally disconnected from people and started seeing and believing action that where loving as negative and I knew that there was something wrong with my view.  It finally feels like it’s going away but it lasted for about 6 months.

I also don’t have anyone to really commune with and talk about in real life regarding the LOO.  I felt really alone and I think that’s what caused the disconnecting.  I would try and talk to people I was very close to about it and they thought it was a cult or demons/satanism.  I couldn’t get the message across.

I think learning to keep this to myself is probably the wisest thing to do and only share in communities like this.  Learning to accept my limitations and myself regarding what I believe is what reconnected me.  I was separating myself because I felt that I couldn’t commune with other unless we shared the same ideas and that’s just not true.  

Did a type of “disconnect” happen to any of you? Is this common after reading the LOO?

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I went through something similar you're not alone. you never are. You must disconnect yourself from ignorance to remove the veil just for a bit that creates the feeling of loneliness. Unconditional love makes you listen to what others are saying because you want to be of service regardless of what they are saying. Love and light to you my friend.

RE: LoO and “spiritual disconnecting” - kristina - 05-18-2019

(05-18-2019, 01:19 AM)TheJoan Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 11:49 AM)Inkshards Wrote: I believe that this is something that is common for people who are trying to seek the truth and have come across information that is enlightening but puts the world in an upside down perspective than what they are used too.  

For me I became emotionally disconnected from people and started seeing and believing action that where loving as negative and I knew that there was something wrong with my view.  It finally feels like it’s going away but it lasted for about 6 months.

I also don’t have anyone to really commune with and talk about in real life regarding the LOO.  I felt really alone and I think that’s what caused the disconnecting.  I would try and talk to people I was very close to about it and they thought it was a cult or demons/satanism.  I couldn’t get the message across.

I think learning to keep this to myself is probably the wisest thing to do and only share in communities like this.  Learning to accept my limitations and myself regarding what I believe is what reconnected me.  I was separating myself because I felt that I couldn’t commune with other unless we shared the same ideas and that’s just not true.  

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I went through something similar you're not alone. you never are. You must disconnect yourself from ignorance to remove the veil just for a bit that creates the feeling of loneliness. Unconditional love makes you listen to what others are saying because you want to be of service regardless of what they are saying. Love and light to you my friend.

Beautiful comment.