Bring4th
What do you do with your 49% STS? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What do you do with your 49% STS? (/showthread.php?tid=17156)

What do you do with your 49% STS? - einmal - 04-27-2019

I know a lot of people here like to strive for 100% STO. I'm not going to knock you for that. But I personally don't believe that 3rd density provides opportunity for that, or anything close to it.

We do only have to make 51% STO in order to make the harvest to 4D positive. I'm comfortable with STS actions; they're part of catalyst and learning. And STS doesn't mean bad [good and bad isn't the point here].

What I do with my 49% STS: I'm a little uncaring about others' feelings when it comes to telling them how I feel/what I believe to be the truth. I sometimes scare people with acoustically powerful vocal projections and body language.

Is there a polarity loss occurring here? Can't we acknowledge our own STS tendencies? And really, what is the meaning of STS vs STO when STS actions (which even us 'enlightened' ones do every day) can provide others with catalyst in order to help them polarize?

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - Minyatur - 04-27-2019

STO is a path of acceptance, so I don't think we can expect a magical process of overcoming everything we contain in the moment. The only way forward is to accept where you are at!

Like I just said in another thread, I think 100% positive polarity is what the Logos is in being selflessly every human, so it is not so much only positive as it fully allows things to be what they are without altering them. Through it, both the positive and the negative polarity have being and transform to their own rythms. That is not so much the nature of being human, but you can apply the principle to what you contain within yourself. If we have accept our imperfections, they slowly heal and fall away. If we reject our imperfections, they deepen and become the center of our lives.

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-27-2019

I'm thinking of at some point down the line, learning MMA with my 49% STS. Just being confident I can handle myself in a fight will give me more confidence.

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - hounsic - 04-27-2019

(04-27-2019, 03:39 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I'm thinking of at some point down the line, learning MMA with my 49% STS. Just being confident I can handle myself in a fight will give me more confidence.

I don't feel as though MMA is STS at all, maybe some of the fighters but who really knows. As long as they are consenting - personally I don't enjoy watching it though.

Well I know the pure STO thing would be to "turn the other cheek" But instead, I'd rather learn to punch back.

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - AnthroHeart - 04-27-2019

I don't use my 49% STS for anything per se. It's a helpful buffer against unintentional selfishness.
I need all the help I can get, and I don't squander this.
I don't know how harsh the test will be for harvest, so I treat it like it could be an unfair challenge.
I try not to take it for granted.

But if I had to say, it's probably laziness. Most of my STS involves being lazy and keeping to myself.

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - ZW929 - 04-27-2019

Put it in the recycle bin, make it into a football and throw it with your friends, buy a dope jansport bag and zip that sucker up and put it on your back, donate it to charity, sell it on ebay. Just a few ideas.

(04-27-2019, 09:12 PM)ZW909 Wrote: Put it in the recycle bin, make it into a football and throw it with your friends, buy a dope jansport bag and zip that sucker up and put it on your back, donate it to charity, sell it on ebay. Just a few ideas.

LOL XD

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - Relax - 04-27-2019

(04-27-2019, 02:34 PM)einmal Wrote: We do only have to make 51% STO in order to make the harvest to 4D negative.

do you mean 4D positive?

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - einmal - 04-28-2019

(04-27-2019, 10:46 PM)Relaxo Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 02:34 PM)einmal Wrote: We do only have to make 51% STO in order to make the harvest to 4D negative.

do you mean 4D positive?

Hahaha. You caught me. (Only kidding, that's definitely something I mixed up while editing my sentence Angel )

Yes I did mean 4D positive, I'll edit that if I can. (I definitely have no intention of going to 4D negative! Doesn't sound too great (and that 91% or 95 or 99% or whatever it was, I can't remember right off - really, who has the time for that much STS dedication?)

Interesting responses thus far. I'm glad everyone is willing to at least accept and acknowledge this part of themselves.

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - einmal - 04-28-2019

(04-27-2019, 03:39 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I'm thinking of at some point down the line, learning MMA with my 49% STS. Just being confident I can handle myself in a fight will give me more confidence.

(04-27-2019, 07:58 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Well I know the pure STO thing would be to "turn the other cheek" But instead, I'd rather learn to punch back.

EvolvingPhoenix; may I recommend Tae kwon do then? I have met a lot of instructors who taught with a heavy focus on meditation but still balances the offensive and defensive/evasive measures due to its roots having been used in Korea by their citizens under foreign military occupation. It's a modern martial art, and somewhat mixed, but not the same as "MMA."

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - speedforce131 - 04-30-2019

Consider that Service to Self = Service to Others. The key to utilizing STS is to do it for positive and not negative. If you learn to do something for yourself, later on, teach others and something that was once service to self is now service to others.

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - RitaJC - 04-30-2019

I kind of see it like Dr. Lipton (and don't care about % because all is one and a separate self - an illusion anyway)

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - Infinite - 04-30-2019

I don't believe we can measure these percentages. I'm just trying open my heart chakra. When this happen the harvestability will be close.

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - loostudent - 04-30-2019

I don't think it's even possible to survive here as a human with 100 % STO. Martyrism would be the closest path ... So what to do with the STS part on a normal STO path? It's useful to invest some % for energizing , protecting and empowering the self so you can also offer better STO.

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - loostudent - 04-30-2019

(04-28-2019, 09:20 AM)einmal Wrote: EvolvingPhoenix; may I recommend Tae kwon do then? I have met a lot of instructors who taught with a heavy focus on meditation but still balances the offensive and defensive/evasive measures due to its roots having been used in Korea by their citizens under foreign military occupation. It's a modern martial art, and somewhat mixed, but not the same as "MMA."

OT: Isn't MMA (and other systems that incorporate close combat techniques) best in real combat situations?

(04-30-2019, 08:21 AM)Infinite Wrote: I don't believe we can measure these percentages. I'm just trying open my heart chakra. When this happen the harvestability will be close.
No we can't but when you look at the percentages, you can derive the concept behind it. You need 51% service to others and 49% service to self. All that being said and done, that you chose to be more service to others than you did service to self. For example, let's say that you had 10 choices to make. 6 of those would be service to others and 4 would be service to self. You don't even have to take count of all choices you make. Just choose service to others more often then the other.
(04-30-2019, 11:01 AM)loostudent Wrote: OT: Isn't MMA (and other systems that incorporate close combat techniques) best in real combat situations?
MMA is designed for sport and not self defense. For that, I'd use Wing Chun or Jeet Kune Do. Both systems incorporate Wing Chun's in-close combat techniques and the defensive aspect of it is amazing.

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - Patrick - 04-30-2019

I depends on what you really mean by "uncaring".

I have this in my notes related to this subject.

Quote:STO can look like STS.  Self-centered.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0211.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...In this regard we would suggest that the skillful choice is always to work on the self without regard for working with other entities. Service to others, working upon what you perceive needs to be done in the world, begins and ends within yourself. Until the point at which you are asked specific questions that you may answer in what you hope is a spiritually helpful manner, the work you do on yourself is sufficient and more than adequate in terms of how you may affect the consciousness of planet Earth. Change yourself and you change the world. That is how powerful you really are...

Quote:80.11 Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the seeming polarization towards service to self because the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1995/1995_0924.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...The focus upon the self in the means of balancing distortions and looking for ways to understand more of what is occurring within the self is an activity that may seem to some to be full of pride and ego, yet we would suggest that such a concentration of an entity’s attention upon its own self in that manner is a means by which a seeker grows, for it needs to be aware of the activity of intellect, of emotion, and of the spirit that moves within one’s own being. Yet that information is used only to temper the steel, shall we say, the character of the entity, and not to impose this character upon another...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_0204.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...Many times, it seems to each, that there is no way that one person can be of service, that one person’s light can make a difference. However, this instrument is fond of saying that in a dark place the light of one candle can be seen for quite a distance. Metaphysically, this is far more true even than the physical truth of candles and sight. Each of you makes a significant difference to the lightening of the planet as well as to the lightening of your soul. For when each of you does one, each of you is doing the other. To work on the self is to work on the world. Indeed, to work on the self is the most direct and effective way to work on the outer world in a metaphysical sense...

Quote:99.8 ...The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves...

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - einmal - 04-30-2019

Ultimately when I speak of being uncaring, it's that I made the crucial misjudgement that if I spoke louder that they would understand the message. That there would be an entitlement to shove truth down their throats; of course this is infringing on the free will of others. That's why it doesn't really ever work for me.

Some people just don't want to be spoken to with rigor. Some people will never seek truth. (And most people fall into both categories, I find). They don't like to be spoken to with rigor and they do not like truth because, usually, they're blinded by ego which prevents them from recognizing personal inadequacies. (But that's how you get better! That's how you change! That is your catalyst. Oh how it frustrates me to see people waste their catalyst. For me, it's like this: I might suck - but I don't have to!)

I guess I'll just have to continue acceptance of where others are at. (More development, oh no Sad ) I can at least find solace in their choosing to exercise free well. The truth really only rings true with those who seek it. As those of Ra say, it's with the lightest touch, always. (And I can always make my touch lighter ... )

Somehow there seems to be more abandonment in this approach than respect and reverence. But I can't really tell for sure.

(04-30-2019, 02:19 PM)einmal Wrote: I guess I'll just have to continue acceptance of where others are at. (More development, oh no Sad ) I can at least find solace in their choosing to exercise free well. The truth really only rings true with those who seek it. As those of Ra say, it's with the lightest touch, always. (And I can always make my touch lighter ... )
What I like to do is to embed concepts and knowledge within what you are saying, make examples and so on. You have to make it basic for people to understand. We might be able to understand the concepts presented by the Confederation however we still have to go through a 'decoding' process b/c the language is very heavy.

For example, when I teach service to others and service to self, I talk about how if you choose to work with others, be kind to others, then you will benefit but if you choose to do something by yourself, choose to withdraw yourself, then you will be lonely and are not having any fun. The people who withdraws themselves thus becomes a lesson to people who are inclined to service to others in that they know what NOT to do, and therefore service to self equals service to others. But which one would you rather have? Surely service to others is much more beneficial & is easier for you.

Another example, the best raid groups in World of Warcraft are successful because they share items with each other and work with each other. Any group that is self serving, whether it be with items, placement, and so on, will fail because they placed themselves above the raid. The raid is completed AS A TEAM. You need ALL 25 working together at their best in order to complete it. By being self serving with items, member placement, and so on, the team is not working as efficiently as it could've, and such a team has less cohesion as a result, increasing it's likelihood for failure.

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - kristina - 05-13-2019

(04-30-2019, 02:19 PM)einmal Wrote: Ultimately when I speak of being uncaring, it's that I made the crucial misjudgement that if I spoke louder that they would understand the message. That there would be an entitlement to shove truth down their throats; of course this is infringing on the free will of others. That's why it doesn't really ever work for me.

Some people just don't want to be spoken to with rigor. Some people will never seek truth. (And most people fall into both categories, I find). They don't like to be spoken to with rigor and they do not like truth because, usually, they're blinded by ego which prevents them from recognizing personal inadequacies. (But that's how you get better! That's how you change! That is your catalyst. Oh how it frustrates me to see people waste their catalyst. For me, it's like this: I might suck - but I don't have to!)

I guess I'll just have to continue acceptance of where others are at. (More development, oh no Sad ) I can at least find solace in their choosing to exercise free well. The truth really only rings true with those who seek it. As those of Ra say, it's with the lightest touch, always. (And I can always make my touch lighter ... )

Somehow there seems to be more abandonment in this approach than respect and reverence. But I can't really tell for sure.

17.2 ▶ Questioner: Is it possible to help an entity to reach fourth-density level in these last days?

Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your term, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

Ra: I am Ra. All serve the One Creator. There is nothing else to serve, for the Creator is all that there is. It is impossible not to serve the Creator. There are simply various distortions of this service.

As in the Confederation which works with your peoples, each Confederation is a group of specialized individual social memory complexes, each doing that which it expresses to bring into manifestation.

I feel that these passages are really telling us firstly to work on ourselves as Patrick posted quotes from Q'uo. We really and truly do not have to be concerned with how others are doing on their path. So, in an essence this gives you the opportunity to be concerned with matters of the self mostly or entirely. It frees a lot of areas up such as being concerned or worried and possibly anxiety for some regarding their loved ones. That each is serving The Creator in his or her own way. We may view it as something else based on our biases. We are assured that these people are also learning and serving based on their own biases. We just have to respect that and love them as they are. We truly cannot know what is inside another entity.

RE: What do you do with your 49% STS? - speedforce131 - 05-13-2019

(05-13-2019, 10:33 AM)kristina Wrote: Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

I think it's interesting that you share this because I am currently trying to help others reach 4th density. Ra is correct that you do this for yourself and so it is by your own choice that you progress to 4th density or not. That being said, as Ra said, you can only teach/learn information, sharing love, mystery of the unknown that ignites the seeking process. So the efficacy of whether someone can help someone else get to 4th density is really the quality of the student and the teacher. The better student you are, the better able you are to teach others. If you guide correctly, another can come into realization these concepts and 4th density graduation can occur.