Bring4th
Could use a home, putting this out here I think a second time. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Could use a home, putting this out here I think a second time. (/showthread.php?tid=17093)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Could use a home, putting this out here I think a second time. - Cyan - 04-05-2019

Okay, so, I currently live in the homeless shelter and I'm in que to be update from a private room to a private appartment via the homeless shelter system, but I am still, officially in a shelter and dont have an appartment, due to the fact that I had a psychotic break some years ago I dont have a credit rating, if I live with someone I'll be sober and most likely largely vegetarian if the option is possible, i do however eat meat.

There are a small list of things you can do to help me, my current plans are quite solid and involve going to school for more degrees to get a job viability as I'd need 3 solid degrees before I can start to get a job in my field, I'm currently going through adult high school/college since its 1 year longer than high school and is a secondary education first level so its not really "high school" as that is compulsory I think.

So as far as needing life plan advice, thats not in solid need but I'll listen if you have an idea.

What I need is a short list here:

A. A new place, this place is despite some good sides quite violent and unpleasant, and I would be very appreciative if somehow I got my own place, I would however be willing to share an appartment as long as I get my own bed, towards that end, I have a passport and am under no flying restrictions so if you have a place and for some reson wouldn't mind a roomate for months or even longer, let me know, you never know if someone in a community like this needs, say, a cleaner for their appartment in exchange for lodging and food, it would be a huge step up but rather unlikely, one can try tho.

B. a job, I have a IT degree and can do some quality IT work but not all of it, I had my own webpage and on that note would like to point out to the administrators that the top bar in the page with the windmill on it when you look at it via google chrome at 125% magnification starts to replicate a second bar to the right of it and "expands" out of the window making the forum look ugly, just something I noticed, my speciality is bugtesting and game developement so lots of small observations and how to correct them is my speciality, I can do 3D artwork of fairly simple style as well as basic excell and similar and a small amount of Java but I am rusty and the schooling was to learn a programming language and how to do so and much less about one actual language but Java was prominent, I also spent a few months as a summer hand for a housing project so I know small handiwork repair and similar tasks. I am also quite good at cooking but dont like to brag.

C. A new laptop or financial aid. I accept mail transfer as my credit card is as I said, unavailable, and banking is restricted under social security so I have to do mail transfer. I would also need a new laptop if the idea of sending money is at fault, at most I need company and friendship as there are many social situations available in town that offer free food or hand out food parcels but I am too tired spiritually to go to them so rejuvenation servces as well as as I said earlier, spiritual safety due to the harsh living environment, are quite welcome, i also do long distance healing and spiritual work services and I can do those as well but I usually do them for free so I would need some incentive to ask for money such as a long patient relationship otherwise I'll continue to do free healings.

D. Ideas on what to do that dont involve "worker harder to find a job" or "accept employment below your preference like as a tele marketer". If anyone has them, currently the best idea I have is to finish school and find high paying employment but that will take years and if anyone has alternatives, I'm kind of bummed out, debt right.

RE: Could use a home, putting this out here I think a second time. - AnthroHeart - 04-05-2019

My mom may be moving out in May. I'm taking her to Missouri and will be there for a couple of weeks. I live in Texas, and summers here get over 100 degrees F.

This should free up a room, and I wouldn't mind providing one free of charge to help out. She doesn't want anyone using her bed, but she isn't paying me rent now,
so it's my home.

You just would have to not mind a big dog or a slightly dirty home. I live in the US.

I owe a lot of debt too, though I don't really let it get to me. I'm out on disability, so I don't have to work. I'm hoping they extend my disability in April 2020 till I am 65.

Even with that income, I might have to skip a certain credit card payment to be able to make ends meet.

Cleaning and cooking would be worth it I think. Though I might find it hard to afford food for 2 people. I don't get foodstamps.

I'm going to get reattuned to Reiki levels I-III master teacher, so I'll need some people to practice on.

I wouldn't be able to provide a job or know where to look. But I could provide a reference once I got to know you.

It's just a thought. Nothing for certain. I still have to take my mom to her home.

RE: Could use a home, putting this out here I think a second time. - Cyan - 04-05-2019

Would love that, its possible i could get to retain my social security while living abroad, its technically possible but if i would i would certainly pay you something. The whole situation sounds like it would be a major step up from where I live now and I wouldnt mind cleaning and cooking and maintaining the place while trying to get a green card or something, the US economy is doing quite well I hear, and i could easily do the 3 months there then back home and three months there. Problem is I dont have the money to support myself if the situation turns sour and the border guards may not let me into the country. Though everything should go well.

RE: Could use a home, putting this out here I think a second time. - AnthroHeart - 04-05-2019

What country are you coming from? And would you be able to afford the flight to here?

And how much are you into the Law of One? My mom is spiritual, but doesn't know Law of One.
I don't really talk much about it outside of this forum.

Yes, even $100-200/month would go a long way for me. Then I'd probably break even, though spending much of that on food.

Will you be taking your degrees online?

If the situation turned sour, I could probably help, just not all that much though.

I'm not doing horrible financially. I make $2500/month on disability. But my expenses with credit cards and everything runs like $2700/month, and I have maybe $500 in savings.

In fact, I need someone to take care of my dog while I'm gone to Missouri. So if you could make it here by like May 10th and could watch my dog while I'm gone I could pay you $400 for that. And you'd be able to stay here. It would help me out too. Until we leave, we do have 2 recliners to sleep on.

RE: Could use a home, putting this out here I think a second time. - Cyan - 04-05-2019

I've already planned one vacation for early may, but I could possibly make it, i would prefer that you cover the flights and not pay me, that would be preferrable, I'm thinking of rescheduling my vacation just to take the chance to visit, i may not have enough for a flight immediately but it cuts pretty close. if I save for more than a month I would make it but then again social security may complain if I save, which is ludicrous but real.

I have no objection to visiting on the 10th of may but I would need the ticket.

Finland Helsinki is where i live, EU.

Ok, I don't know much about those flight companies that get you reduced rates by comparing airlines.
But shoot for any time around that time. You can PM me the details.
I can buy the ticket. You can arrive within a couple of weeks of May 10, whatever works.
Just tell me where to get the ticket, and how to send it to you.
You'll be arriving at San Antonio, Texas (SATX).
If it's not a crazy expensive, then we can do it.
I don't know your schedule. But I think if I buy this far in advance, it would be cheaper than doing it right then.

My mom plans on coming back every few months for a few days each time to visit her doctors. During these times she'll need her bed back.
But after a few months she plans on staying in Missouri permanently.

She's trying to get approved for an FHA loan ($50,000) to help her repair her childhood home. Hopefully she gets it and can work on her home.
I'll be helping her work on her home when I'm there.

I just checked, the chepeast flights are around 800€ which is a ton of money. A good range would probably be 900~€ for just the ticket, the way I see it thats a lot of money, i picked 2 week duration and no hotels. I'm up for it but it seems an expensive choice for you.

If you think you'd be able to contribute some when you're here, then I think it would be worth it.
But how long would you be able to stay in the US on one flight?

I checked this:

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?flight-type=on&starDate=05%2F10%2F2019&mode=search&trip=oneway&leg1=from%3AHelsinki%2C+Finland+%28HEL-Vantaa%29%2Cto%3ASan+Antonio%2C+TX+%28SAT-San+Antonio+Intl.%29%2Cdeparture%3A05%2F10%2F2019TANYT&passengers=children%3A0%2Cadults%3A1%2Cseniors%3A0%2Cinfantinlap%3AY

Yeah, the good flights are around $1500, for a one-way flight.
It's still worth it if they let you stay long enough.
But staying for only 2 weeks it wouldn't be worth it. It would have to be like a year or two.

Its 3 months max per visit without VISA, that would require serious work and its not a done deal that I'd get one.

We could try to get one but it would probably require a good contact for reference. We could try a 3 month period and see how well we mesh, 3 months is a long time with someone you cant very well throw out n such.

I found this:

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?flight-type=on&starDate=05%2F09%2F2019&endDate=08%2F09%2F2019&mode=search&trip=roundtrip&leg1=from%3AHelsinki%2C+Finland+%28HEL-Vantaa%29%2Cto%3ASan+Antonio%2C+TX+%28SAT-San+Antonio+Intl.%29%2Cdeparture%3A05%2F09%2F2019TANYT&leg2=from%3ASan+Antonio%2C+TX+%28SAT-San+Antonio+Intl.%29%2Cto%3AHelsinki%2C+Finland+%28HEL-Vantaa%29%2Cdeparture%3A08%2F09%2F2019TANYT&passengers=children%3A0%2Cadults%3A1%2Cseniors%3A0%2Cinfantinlap%3AY

Round trip for around $930. That's cheaper than the one way. So for the $400 for watching my dog, it would leave around $200/month from you to help out.
Would you be able to buy your own food?

If you can't afford the $200, I suppose I can manage, but with that it will really help. This will be 90 days I believe.

90 Days indeed, i get 490€ a month and I could spend it all there on food and similar if I get the ticket, your option is much cheaper, I just read that evidently the social security agency pays you for visits under 6 months abroad, so I should get my 490 a month but I cant guarantee it, if I get it I'll easily afford food.

Ok, let me talk with my mom when she wakes up later. I want her to know that I'll have someone over for 90 days.

This will help, because it is actually more expensive to get someone to take care of my dog from an agency.

You said you had a laptop, so you should be able to connect to my router. It supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz.

My internet isn't the best, but it's free. I get like 6 Megs down, and 100k-1M up.

Feel free to PM me. I want to be sure I can buy the ticket and you be able to use it.

So lets get the list down:

1. I'll stay for ~90 days first and see how well it goes, if it goes well I'll start applying for Visa.

2. Tickets are in the 900-1500 dollar range, it would take me 2-3months to save but you're in a rush to go on a trip and I'll take care of your dog while you are gone and that will even out for you, you'll pay for the flight, I'll take care of the appartment and doge while i'm there.

3. I'll get 495from social security in finland as its a short trip, i will have to notify them, its possible they'll deny it but its unlikely and against norms but if it happens you'll pay for the food, otherwise I'll pay for myself and see the sights and visit restaurants and such, you'll pay for my lodging in the place, this includes, if neccessary, emergency food but consists of bed, shower, and similar facilities, there maybe times when someone else is over and I sleep on a secondary surface such as a couch or a chair.

4. I'll clean the house and do small work while there, this should not be more than 4 hours a day for 4 days a week or so, or so I feel would be a good work limit, i anticipate much less than this as it seems that it will be a pleasure visit.

5. You'll give me a reference and help me out with VISA or immigration if I choose to pursue that path once we get to know each other a little better.

Anything I left out?

What expenses do you foresee beyond food, and seeing the sights?

Yes, I can give you a reference if it works out.

In addition to food, there was an optional $200 extra per month (to help pay for the ticket), but since you'll be helping around the house, that may not be necessary.
It won't cost any extra to have you here beyond the cost of the ticket.

Food costs me around $300/month to eat on here. But I eat out about half the time. I'm lessening that so as to save some money.

If anything, and you can't get social security while you're here, you can wait until you get back and reimburse me some to help. It will be going on a credit card.
I get no interest for a few months.

I could buy a laptop there since the two I have now are mostly broken both... Sadly, but I wont be able to afford it baring a miracle. I would prefer to work more around the house, we can put a 5€an hour hypothethical wage on me and work off the entire cost of the ticket but it would perhaps be better to keep the work more fluid. Its good to know there will be no extra costs for you. reimbursement also sounds good but would have to be slow and low. Sounds good to me, may 10th you say? So say I'm there by may 6th?

Yes, arriving earlier would be great. It would give Loki my dog time to get to know you.
He's a 120 lbs wolfdog, german shepherd mix.
He's sweet. He's recently started getting a limping when he goes up the front stairs.
I don't let him out front anymore because he's like 11 and getting old.

Do you know how to repair homes? I have several places that need the floorboards repaired. Some areas need painted.
But I can't afford the materials for the most part, so we'll have to see how it goes.

May 6 is even cheaper at $907, and the flight is like 2-3 hours less.

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?trip=roundtrip&leg1=from%3AHelsinki%2C%20Finland%20(HEL)%2Cto%3ASan%20Antonio%2C%20TX%2C%20United%20States%20(SAT)%2Cdeparture%3A05%2F06%2F2019TANYT&leg2=from%3ASan%20Antonio%2C%20TX%2C%20United%20States%20(SAT)%2Cto%3AHelsinki%2C%20Finland%20(HEL)%2Cdeparture%3A08%2F06%2F2019TANYT&passengers=adults%3A1%2Cchildren%3A0%2Cseniors%3A0%2Cinfantinlap%3AY&options=cabinclass%3Aeconomy&mode=search&origref=www.expedia.com

They have 3 tickets left. So if you're interested, let me know and I can purchase it.

But I am not sure if I need your name, or if you would just use a ticket ID number. I don't know how it goes with buying tickets for someone else.

If you could also do healing on Loki while you're here, that would be great. He has an enlarged spleen,
and that limp I told you about. I think he has hip dysplasia.

You mentioned before that you do healing. I'm not sure if it's energy work, but whatever you can do to make him more comfortable
would be appreciated. And we can definitely be fluid about work hours. I know money's tight with you. So it will be like a vacation sort of.

Just let me know if that flight itinerary works for you, and I can order the ticket.

Can you let me sleep on it and I'll get back to you, just incase this feels like a horribly morbid idea tomorrow, feels like a good plan now though, I have all my stuff in order to stay there and after I get back I'll stay at the shelter and continue applying for my own appartment and if I happen to really like it there I'll go for a VISA but I can at least explore my options.

I'd love to try to get along with the dog but I cant guarantee results, in the spirit world when I focus on him I get a very loving dog energy back.

Yes definitely sleep on it. I think as long as we're a month out we can get a good rate if it all works out.

A psychic lady told me that Loki took on a lot of my anxiety.

I'm glad you were able to tune into him.

Love this offer, will also gladly do healings and chiropractic and mild nursing jobs for people if they need them, I can also do Reiki attunements and healings though I no longer belong to Reiki but use my variant method of the same principle.

I also have some thoughts from the dog, would you like me to share them here?

I am attuned to Reiki III, but I am going to get reattuned by a lady who does angel reiki. She charges around $1600 for up to master level, which takes a year to complete around.

But I'm seeing if I can trade her some orgonite in exchange for the attunements so they don't cost me so much. I'd pay her for level 1 attunement (which she charges $155 for), and then exchange the nice orgonite pieces I have for higher levels in the future. That is if she's willing to do that. If not, then I won't be able to get attuned by her. She owns a store, so could easily resell the pieces and get her money that way.

Yes, please share your insight into Loki.

Also, there are 3 Helsinki airports, so I'd need the letter code of the airport you'd be using. HEL is the one that I went with before, which is in Vantaa.

I can do Reiki attunements to the teacher level but its been a while, i get around a 90% positive feedback on my healing services if you want to try that, i would love to do an attunement.

I was just feeling the idea around in my head and I like the idea of living there for 3 months as opposed to living here and getting shanked with even more stuff. Then to keep my social security benefits I could sleep at the street for 3 months during the end time of summer when I come back and then fly there again and start working on the visa, that is if I like it there, if not I could reapply for an appartment here and see what happens, at least I've tried a few more options then.

I still have to make a few phonecalls and verify that I can actually leave but it seems like a done deal.

The dog is very loving of the idea of being owned by you, it is appreciative of all it has, the limp is from evolving so fast due to being in your sacral presence and the damage done by it is transitory, in the words of Ra, good dog, very protective of you and i can feel it biting down gently on my hand when I write so as to write politely, I would be honored to do a energy work on Loki.

And as to the house repair stuff, I've never done floor boards and cant guarantee my results but painting is rather common in my work and I've done it some times.

Ok,
I don't think I'll need a Reiki attunement, as I am getting an angel reiki attunement on Wednesday next week.

My mom wanted me to mention that we live like 18 miles from the city and grocery stores.
Grocery stores do delivery. There isn't a bus that runs out here.
So if you wanted to get around, you'd need a car when I'm out of town.
We also won't have a TV because my mom is taking her tv with her.
There is a spare tv, but the sound goes out on it.

My room is a little messy, so I don't want that to discourage you.
She was saying that you'd probably walk out as soon as you saw it.
It's not terrible, but she thinks it's not clean.

I live in a homeless shelter, the place is often very messy so no worries, I can clean wicked good if I feel like it.

I dont have a car and I dont mind shopping at the same time, I'd have to do groceries before you leave for your trip though. Sad about no TV though, i was looking forward to sitting on the 'Murican couch watching TV, I'll make due with my laptop and the internet, no worries.

I may be able to buy a tv before I leave, but will have to see.
We have recliners, not really a couch you can sit on. Our couch has stuff on it, and isn't in front of the tv.
And yes, I was going to take you grocery shopping before we left.

RE: Could use a home, putting this out here I think a second time. - Cyan - 04-06-2019

I just slept on it and the idea still feels good, I'm going to have to check my scheduling and make a few phone calls on monday to confirm but it seems likely that I'll accept, the staff here think its sounding like a good idea.