Bring4th
Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? (/showthread.php?tid=17019)

Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - Wanek697 - 03-14-2019

Hello All!

I'm wondering what the differences are between Angels such as Michael, Raphael and Gabriel and that of Social Memory Complexes such as Ra. As well as similarities between them.

How does one properly conceptualize these different groups of entities according to the Law of One?

Thanks in advance!

L/L,
Nick

RE: Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - loostudent - 03-14-2019

Angels are inner plane beings.

RE: Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - Wanek697 - 03-15-2019

Thanks for your insight! (No pun intended xD)

If you have the time, would you mind elaborating a little more?

Are you saying that SMC's such as Ra are of outer planes and Angels are of inner planes?

Thanks!

Grace, Peace and Blessings to you from the One Infinite Creator!

RE: Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - Highrculling - 03-15-2019

I have the same question..

I think there was a time when Q’uo suggested that the manifested universe, the world into which we incarnated is like a dream world and they compared the 3rd density to a coma, whereas the higher densities are like dreams states which are more and more lucid.

So my theory is Archangels mainly operate in the unmanifested, discarnate realms, whereas socials memory complexes operate in the manifested realms, where beings are of a Mind/body/spirit complex nature. And Archangels would have their won representative organizations in the manifested realms, too.

But this is just my theory, I hope aomeone would confirm or clarify this for me, too. Not sure about demons..

Cheers~

RE: Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - Infinite - 03-15-2019

(03-14-2019, 01:25 PM)Wanek697 Wrote: Hello All!

I'm wondering what the differences are between Angels such as Michael, Raphael and Gabriel and that of Social Memory Complexes such as Ra. As well as similarities between them.

How does one properly conceptualize these different groups of entities according to the Law of One?

Thanks in advance!

L/L,
Nick

Demons and angels are time/space entities.

Second Q'uo's channelings, there are two kind of angels: entities who already encarnated and became angels to serve on this way; and energies of Logos which never will to encarnate.

Demons, as I know this term, can be humans discarnated who live in the lower astral plane (umbral). They changed even your appearence because your great degree of distortions. Some of them became reptlian style and are called dragons (this is not the same as the reptlians aliens). And also, in the Goetia (a kind of magick based on demon's evocation) there are names of 72 demons as opossite to 72 angels. So, I SUPOSSE that these demons are natural energies of darkness which never incarnated and was created since begin by the Logos.

Social memory complexs are groups of entities which live as only one mind.

RE: Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - Nau7ik - 03-16-2019

The best way that I can explain the difference is with the Qabalah. Archangels and choirs of angels are discarnate beings who represent certain aspects of Creation.

Ra is like us, they were created to evolve through the densities rather than to maintain or aid certain aspects of creation. Angels are created for specific functions and purposes, as I understand it. This I got from Q’uo and my study of Qabalah. Infinite pointed out that Q’uo mentions two types of angels: beings who’ve evolved to an angelic nature, and created beings called angels who have never incarnated.

With the Qabalah we have four worlds: Archetypal, Creative, Formative, Material. The archetypes as they exist in the Mind of God belong to the Archetypal world (Atziluth). Next, in the world of Briah, the Creative world, are manifest the Archangels, such as Ratziel (Wisdom), Khamael (Strength/Power), Michael (Beauty/healing), etc. Angels are helpers, servers of our blessed Lord. After the Creative world, comes the Formative world (Yetzirah). This is occupied by the choirs of angels, such as thrones, kings, arilum, ophanim, etc. and then finally the material realm (Assiah), which are represented by the planets and stars.

With beings (mind/body/spirit complexes) like us and Ra, we’ve taken the full involutionary path and started our journey from the Malkuth of Assiah. Archangels are denizens of the Creative world, a world quite removed from the material realm. They’ve never incarnated and will not do so. Nor will the angels of Yetzirah. They serve a different purpose in Creation than we (mind/body/spirit complexes) do. We all serve the Creator. All is One.

Hope that shed some light!

RE: Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - GentleReckoning - 03-16-2019

Angels are beings that guide you into alignment with the local social memory complex, through changes in behaviors, attitudes, and beliefs, via love/light.

Demons are beings that guide you against the crown of the local social memory complex, through light/love.

RE: Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - loostudent - 03-16-2019

(03-15-2019, 11:25 AM)Wanek697 Wrote: Are you saying that SMC's such as Ra are of outer planes and Angels are of inner planes?

Yes. Although Ra can also inhabit inner planes and work from there.

RE: Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - Wanek697 - 04-04-2019

(03-16-2019, 09:16 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: The best way that I can explain the difference is with the Qabalah. Archangels and choirs of angels are discarnate beings who represent certain aspects of Creation.

Ra is like us, they were created to evolve through the densities rather than to maintain or aid certain aspects of creation. Angels are created for specific functions and purposes, as I understand it. This I got from Q’uo and my study of Qabalah. Infinite pointed out that Q’uo mentions two types of angels: beings who’ve evolved to an angelic nature, and created beings called angels who have never incarnated.

With the Qabalah we have four worlds: Archetypal, Creative, Formative, Material. The archetypes as they exist in the Mind of God belong to the Archetypal world (Atziluth). Next, in the world of Briah, the Creative world, are manifest the Archangels, such as Ratziel (Wisdom), Khamael (Strength/Power), Michael (Beauty/healing), etc. Angels are helpers, servers of our blessed Lord. After the Creative world, comes the Formative world (Yetzirah). This is occupied by the choirs of angels, such as thrones, kings, arilum, ophanim, etc. and then finally the material realm (Assiah), which are represented by the planets and stars.

With beings (mind/body/spirit complexes) like us and Ra, we’ve taken the full involutionary path and started our journey from the Malkuth of Assiah. Archangels are denizens of the Creative world, a world quite removed from the material realm. They’ve never incarnated and will not do so. Nor will the angels of Yetzirah. They serve a different purpose in Creation than we (mind/body/spirit complexes) do. We all serve the Creator. All is One.

Hope that shed some light!

Wow thanks a bunch! I've been studying Qabalah for a short while now and am so excited that you helped expand my knowledge in that area!

Do you have any recommendations as to where to go to learn more about the four worlds you discussed? And angels and other entities?

Thank you SO much!

L/L,
Nick

RE: Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - Nau7ik - 04-04-2019

I’m glad that I could help a fellow seeker of the Qabalah! There are two books that I can recommend to you: The Sword and the Serpent by Melita Denning & Osborne Phillips and The Mystical Qabalah by Dion Fortune.

These two books are great starting points to learn the basics of the four worlds, the 10 sephiroth, the 22 paths, the qabalistic makeup of the psyche (nefesh, Ruach, neshamah), etc.

These are the best books I’ve found on the Hermetic Qabalah thus far. And as far as I can tell, these people are all positive STO white magicians. I hope you enjoy these books! You can always message me privately if you have any questions or want to talk about qabalistic philosophy Smile

RE: Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - Silk - 04-04-2019

(03-14-2019, 01:25 PM)Wanek697 Wrote: I'm wondering what the differences are between Angels such as Michael, Raphael and Gabriel and that of Social Memory Complexes such as Ra. As well as similarities between them.

It may be worth pointing out that the term "angel" derives from the Greek word for "messenger, envoy" (angelos). Similarly, "demon" also derives from Greek for what may be vaguely described as a "ministering agent, divine power, lesser god" type of phenomenon (the negative connotations were later attributed via Christianization—especially as the diametric opposite of angel).

Generally speaking, an angel may be:
a) a hi-D entity/group (4D, 5D, 6D) acting as "guardian" for a time
b) a discarnate 3D Earth "guide" or "ascended master" type of entity
c) a complex, multilayered "thought-form" that draws its beingness from a very specific racial branch of the collective human mind/subconscious (all those given names ending with the "-el" affix could fall under this category)
d) your so-called "oversoul" or "higher self"
e) your postal service courier ;P

Their similarities begin and end in service.

However, there are also "portions" of the Creator which were/are created for the sole purpose of administering, watching over, and tending to aspects of the Creation and entities developing therein. These "agents" of the Creator are not part of evolution as are Ra and other ETs. They are less an "entity" any more than simply a specialized/localized "function" of the Creator (often anthropomorphized).

Quote:How does one properly conceptualize these different groups of entities according to the Law of One?

They are all the One Infinite Creator under the Law of One. If, on the other hand, your question was more specifically pertaining to the Ra Material: not much was devoted to the discussion of such figures in a Biblical/Hebrew sense.

RE: Angels, Demons & Social Memory Complexes... Differences? Similarities? - kristina - 04-20-2019

A dark angel; a demon; a discarnate soul meaning has never been incarnated into a density or been a part of an illusion in order to grow spiritual mass and may indeed lack the ability to create instead it offers a "service" which would be a negative type of service offered; like a temptation to do a negative deed.

90.4 ▶ Questioner: Actually, the question I intended was how do they get here? By what means of moving?

Ra: I am Ra. In the mechanism of the calling the movement is as you would expect; that is, the entities are within your planetary influence and are, having come through the quarantine web, free to answer such calling.

The temptations are offered by those negative entities of what you would call your inner planes. These, shall we say, dark angels have been impressed by the service-to-self path offered by those which have come through quarantine from days of old and these entities, much like your angelic presences of the positive nature, are ready to move in thought within the inner planes of this planetary influence working from time/space to space/time.
-end quote

An angel of light is the same. It is a discarnate entity that offers a service to a calling.

Social memory complex a group of entities that operate as one through their seeking as in the Ra contact. Don, Jim and Carla became a small Social memory complex through their seeking. Even as individuals they formed a group unified in love for one another, they were devoted to one another and where one was effected through their seeking all was effected in some way. As in one mind, one love/light. Not acting as purely individual such as you and your neighbor for instance.
Those of Ra came from Venus which at one time was a 3rd density planet but they quickly moved through the densities because of their unification and they quickly formed a social memory complex.

41.26 ▶ Questioner: This may be too long a question for this working, but I will ask it and if it is too long we can continue it at a later time. Could you tell me of the development of the social memory complex Ra, from its first beginnings and what catalyst it used to get to where it is now in activation of rays? Is this too long a question?

Ra: I am Ra. The question does not demand a long answer, for we who experienced the vibratory densities upon that planetary sphere which you call Venus were fortunate in being able to move in harmony with the planetary vibrations with an harmonious graduation to second, to third, and to fourth, and a greatly accelerated fourth-density experience.

We spent much time/space, if you will, in fifth density balancing the intense compassion we had gained in fourth density. The graduation again was harmonious and our social memory complex which had become most firmly cemented in fourth density remained of a very strong and helpful nature.

Our sixth-density work was also accelerated because of the harmony of our social memory complex so that we were able to set out as members of the Confederation to even more swiftly approach graduation to seventh density. Our harmony, however, has been a grievous source of naïveté as regards working with your planet. Is there a brief query before we leave this instrument?