Bring4th
Channeling the Orion Group - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Channeling the Orion Group (/showthread.php?tid=17015)

Channeling the Orion Group - einmal - 03-13-2019

I know this sounds crazy and ridiculous. I'm personally less-than-likely to try it. However I do think that some experienced channelers could potentially safely do such a thing. I'm especially curious about the net effect of such a channeling, and what it would ultimately produce.

If an STO-oriented entity wants to channel an STS social memory complex in order to gain understanding and send compassion, how might such a task put the channeler at risk?

I am of the opinion that Orion is cautious to perform any activity which might result in a loss of polarity for them. I'm not sure how exactly that fits into the act of channeling Orion, because surely Orion would take any opportunity for the chance to distort The Law of One and take part in its own production of "The Orion Material." On the other hand, if Orion gave an STO channeler information that was flawed as far as the "producing a guide for those to swiftly move along the STS path" goes, would that not also cause a loss of polarity to them [Orion]?

Then there is this idea of the harvest. I always thought that we get sorted into STS and STO, then don't meet again 'till 7D or 8D (octave) or whatever, when we re-merge. So why then is there an assumption on our part that it's Orion's goal to get as many people as possible on the path to STS graduation? And if this latter assumption is true [in other words: that Orion doesn't care about the volume of the STS-harvest, they want whatever they can get], would that also not compel Orion to provide the channeler, regardless of the channeling entity's polarity, with truly polarizing information that would be more or less as carefully-crafted as the very discreet responses of Ra?

I guess it's very difficult to imagine what an STS guide or Orion-sourced material would look like. I think there is also a fair amount of misunderstanding as to how this information would take shape. We all serve the creator. We all love. Would they then not also be obliged or prone, even, to give us their unadulterated version of the Law of One?

additional question: at some point, the negatively-polarized social memory complex such as Orion must need to keep their heart chakra open, able to recieve love. Ra declines assistance from the Orion group, but claims to send love to them. They must certainly receive this love, being unable to maintain polarity if they refuse it. What happens to those loving thoughts sent by Ra to the Orion group, and how can Ra decline the assistance of the Orion group and also still keep polarization? I feel like it should go both ways. Maybe I am confused. I thought that at Ra's point in 6D, there is no longer a negative/positive STS/STO dichotomy. Does this mean that Ra is as STS as they are STO? I feel like Ra has said "I am as positive as I am negative" - and aren't STO/STS and Positive/Negative polarity each respectively, inextricably linked to one another?

I guess I'm unclear on this, too: is the Orion group an anti-confederation coalition or a social memory complex? (Does that really even matter?)

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - Plenum - 03-13-2019

Quote:12.15 Questioner: Is it possible for an entity here on Earth to be so confused as to call both the Confederation and the Orion group in [an] alternating way, one, then the other, [inaudible] back to [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. It is entirely possible for the untuned channel, as you call that service, to receive both positive and negative communications. If the entity at the base of its confusion is oriented towards service to others, the entity will begin to receive messages of doom. If the entity at the base of the complex of beingness is oriented towards service to self, the crusaders, who in this case, do not find it necessary to lie, will simply begin to give the philosophy they are here to give. Many of your so-called contacts among your people have been confused and self-destructive because the channels were oriented towards service to others but, in the desire for proof, were open to the lying information of the crusaders who then were able to neutralize the effectiveness of the channel.

YOU SAID: Then there is this idea of the harvest. I always thought that we get sorted into STS and STO, then don't meet again 'till 7D or 8D (octave) or whatever, when we re-merge. So why then is there an assumption on our part that it's Orion's goal to get as many people as possible on the path to STS graduation? And if this latter assumption is true [in other words: that Orion doesn't care about the volume of the STS-harvest, they want whatever they can get], would that also not compel Orion to provide the channeler, regardless of the channeling entity's polarity, with truly polarizing information that would be more or less as carefully-crafted as the very discreet responses of Ra?

Quote:16.9 Questioner: If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes and get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person on our planet going towards service to self strictly on his own using his free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land upon our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?

Ra: I am Ra. The first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing and, thus, does its work through those of this planet. In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble. If the planet then were conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will would then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion.

YOU SAID: I guess it's very difficult to imagine what an STS guide or Orion-sourced material would look like. I think there is also a fair amount of misunderstanding as to how this information would take shape. We all serve the creator. We all love. Would they then not also be obliged or prone, even, to give us their unadulterated version of the Law of One?

Quote:55.4 Questioner: Am I to understand then— just the fact that the third-density entity on this planet, just the fact that he calls or bids an Orion Crusader is a polarizing type of action that affects both entities?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The calling mechanism is not congruent in the slightest degree with the bidding mechanism. In the calling, the entity which calls is a suppliant neophyte asking for aid in negative understanding, if you may excuse this misnomer. The Orion response increases its negative polarity as it is disseminating the negative philosophy, thereby enslaving or bidding the entity calling.

There are instances, however, when the contact becomes a contest which is prototypical of negativity. In this contest, the caller will attempt, not to ask for aid, but to demand results. Since the third-density negatively oriented harvestable entity has at its disposal an incarnative experiential nexus and since Orion Crusaders are, in a great extent, bound by the first distortion in order to progress, the Orion entity is vulnerable to such bidding if properly done. In this case, the third-density entity becomes master and the Orion Crusader becomes entrapped and can be bid. This is rare. However, when it has occurred, the Orion entity or social memory complex involved has experienced loss of negative polarity in proportion to the strength of the bidding third-density entity.

/ /

Messages of Doom

24.16 Questioner: …could you tell me if you’re saying the Orion group was successful in polluting, shall we say, some of the positively oriented prophets with messages of doom?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Your next query shall be the last full query for this session.

53.17 Questioner: Then in general I could say that if an individual has a “close encounter” with a UFO or any other type of experience that seems to be UFO-related, he must look to the heart of the encounter and the effect upon him to determine whether it was Orion or Confederation contact. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. If there is fear and doom, the contact was quite likely of a negative nature. If the result is hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service to others, the marks of Confederation contact are evident.

24.14 Questioner: Then were there any prophets that we have now recorded that sprung from this era or soon after it?

Ra: I am Ra. Those of the empire were not successful in maintaining their presence for long after the approximate three zero zero zero [3,000] date in your history and were, perforce, left with the decision to physically leave the skies. The so-called prophets were often given mixed information, but the worst that the Orion group could do was to cause these prophets to speak of doom, as prophecy in those days was the occupation of those who love their fellow beings and wish only to be of service to them and to the Creator.

/ /

Polarity is like a knife.  You can grab it from the end of the handle ... or you can grab it from the end of the blade (and cut yourself).

Be careful what you open yourself up to, in playing with concepts.  Once you open certain doors, you would WISH WITH ALL YOUR BEINGNESS, you could go back in time, and not have done so.

I've seen people derail years of their life, because they thought they could be clever, and 'hack' the system.  Mental illness, depression, chronic fatigue.

Seriously: just pay attention to what's in front of you, love your family and friends, do a couple of hours of volunteer work per week.

Don't try to save the universe, if you can't even save yourself.

Much Love.

Plenum

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - einmal - 03-13-2019

I'm not sure what the intended vibration was, e.g. the

YOU SAID:

... type-formatting. Also,

Don't try to save the universe, if you can't even save yourself.

... I DIDN'T SAY [anything about saving the universe]. Maybe put that one in, too. I'm sorry, but it just seems strangely aggressive. I checked your previous posts and none of the ones I saw included that type of rhetoric.

Much love to you as well, and I am totally open to the idea that I falsely decoded your message.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - Plenum - 03-13-2019

Polarity is a very strange thing.

I think people understand it much less than they think they do.

For eg negativity and the Orion group. If you've even had a taste of serious STS, you would just run the other way!

This is stuff which will destroy your life.

My intention is in clarifying the potential consequences of certain lines of inquiry. All things can be explored - yes. But it should also be stated that you can get yourself into hot water by opening mental doorways.

1) innocent questions are not so innocent

2) serious questions are empowered

I think you're a good guy (or girl) and obviously want to assist.

Otherwise you wouldn't have asked.

What I meant about saving yourself is that there are many avenues of service. Some of them are right in front of you!

It doesn't have to get to the level of cosmic dramas and the dynamics of social groups that are way beyond our human comprehension.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - Minyatur - 03-13-2019

In my experience it is better to work compassion as they come to interact with you, because they create the context which gives you the "responsability" to find compassion for them. This allows you to work positively with their distortions, whereas if you are openly attempting to channel them you are enabling them to work negatively with your own distortions in an attempt to trick with information. If they come to you, you can work with the resonance that made them drawn to you, like reversing the nature of the exchange they initiated with your focus and it is not focused on mental thoughts and instead feelings.

In my experience, they remove themselves when you find to open the heart during the interaction, makes it a bit like suddenly they are no more veiled in shadows and appear naked before you. So it is like a short lived communion, but one which I think has a definitive impact in the long run in assisting them in their hard-lived healing.

I think in 6D there is still polarity, but it is much less your identity as you seek unity. In any densities, a negative entity is pretty much what a positive one is but in a deeply blocked state. The negative path being merely a distortion of the positive path, with its own need to release this distortion.

Maybe you'd do better at channeling entities that have been negative but reverted. They have got the background experience, but are in a state that appreciates free exchange and that lacks purpose in tricking you.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - 4Dsunrise - 03-13-2019

I admire your curiosity to know and I could see a civil exchange between your 6th density higher self and a similar 6th density being from Orion with preset ground rules in play. And info strictly of 6th density value.

I think setting up to exchange with the group complex itself might be over-whelming in more ways than one and I think they would surgically attack on an energetic body level.

I say this because I had a "wraith" experience when a major thunder-lightning storm passed one night in July 2012 when just turning in to sleep. A very close lightning strike and boom coincided with a double piercing up through my left side and up through my neck to my left eye area. It was energy level but clearly felt the ice picks piercing through and then a dark wraith form hovering practically nose to nose above.

After a few seconds it left or faded out but the energy body effects manifested later in those areas a few months later. Diverticulosis of my colon of my left side and left eye flare ups. So wrong place at the wrong time with that lightning portal opening.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - Sacred Fool - 03-13-2019

Hmm. This reminds of the missionary who recently was killed on an island in the Bay of Bengal when he purposely antagonized the local population by merely being present where he didn't belong.

Wandering into a den of tigers hoping to have an enlightening experience may be unwise. Your efforts might be better spent seeking the heart of self.  But that's for you to decide.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - AnthroHeart - 03-13-2019

I would not do business with the negative side unless you are wanting to harvest negative or looking for negative advice.
Those who do make it to 4D negative will most likely start at the beginning, bottom of the pyramid.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - einmal - 03-14-2019

(03-13-2019, 06:26 PM)Minyatur Wrote: Maybe you'd do better at channeling entities that have been negative but reverted. They have got the background experience, but are in a state that appreciates free exchange and that lacks purpose in tricking you.

Yeah, that's an interesting thought. Due to the dangers, I personally am not really interested in doing any channeling work myself at this time, but I would be interested in reading any chronicled examples of channelings with such reverted entities.

(03-13-2019, 04:23 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: Be careful what you open yourself up to, in playing with concepts.  Once you open certain doors, you would WISH WITH ALL YOUR BEINGNESS, you could go back in time, and not have done so.

I've seen people derail years of their life, because they thought they could be clever, and 'hack' the system.  Mental illness, depression, chronic fatigue.

You are absolutely correct. I'm actually on the upswing of that which you mentioned. I prematurely performed astral travel with almost no spiritual protection -- I'm still working on the problems caused by some of those encounters, which, as you mentioned, last several years and are truly horrific in nature. I can attest to that first hand. I did then start to receive the messages of doom, and I was largely rendered ineffective. Following this, further mental health distortions and negative, unwanted thought-forms manifested themselves. Whether or not I became STS at one point is impossible for me to really know, because I do know what true STS is, and as you say -- I only wish to run as far away from that destructiveness with which I am so personally well-acquainted. But I am also open to the idea that despite my conscious renouncement and aversion to the STS path, that I could have inadvertently been duped into actually walking it and not realizing this. These thoughts are just now dawning on me. Perhaps this is the bidding of which you speak?

To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground. The only problem is -- I know my self. And while I wish to graduate STO and make it to 4th density positive[that is unless I am a karmically-involved (or just a regular) wanderer], as an entity I have a well-established track record of negativity, in many lifetimes.

I recently believe to have begun rapidly polarizing once again at this point in my journey, almost certain that I am receiving both Orion and Confederation assistance. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am dangerously unequipped to deal with this from a spiritual protection standpoint, as The Ra Material is so dense, navigation (even with the search engine) coupled with Ra's vernacular make it hard to find specific information easily. I have consciously renounced the Orion group and their help, but I truly doubt this to be enough at this point. This is several years of Orion influence that I think will require some real effort on my part to fully rid myself of. Other than that, I am aware that I can gratefully acknowledge their influence, whilst rejecting it as not being helpful to me at this point in my journey.

Please continue to share if you have any more thoughts in this area.

I have previously fasted to try and get rid of unwanted thought-forms, with no apparent effect occurring. Plus, I fast by default now (meaning I eat very little at this point in time, easily going 2 or 3 days without having felt the desire to eat). So I'm not sure if this lessens the efficacy of the fasting ritual. But I know the fasting alone is not enough.

It appears that I've personally derailed my own thread. I do apologize; it's now clear that great focus and healing and meditation are in store for me.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - ada - 03-14-2019

Hey there einmal, if you'd like to search for specific information through a wider spectrum, L/L Research has a ton of that.

http://www.llresearch.org/search/search.aspx

And please friend, go easy on yourself, every moment you choose what you are, and no one else can decide that for you. You deserve to be nourished, loved, and forgiven.

Also, allow me to share with you yesterday's Q'uo quote as I find it beautifully appropriate.

Quote:The Daily Q'uote for March 13, 2019

"…When you fail to remember all these things and feel that you have �crashed and burned� in service-to-self-ness, let the dust settle. Take yourself up. And know that it shall be a new day as soon as you forgive yourself for being human. There is never an ending and never a failure to one who is on the path of positive polarity, because every morning is a new life. You may hit the reset button as often as you need to do so."

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - Plenum - 03-15-2019

(03-14-2019, 03:57 AM)einmal Wrote: You are absolutely correct. I'm actually on the upswing of that which you mentioned. I prematurely performed astral travel with almost no spiritual protection -- I'm still working on the problems caused by some of those encounters, which, as you mentioned, last several years and are truly horrific in nature.

I'm sorry to hear about your difficult experiences.

I'm sure it's been challenging in so many ways.

Namaste.

(03-14-2019, 03:57 AM)einmal Wrote: I can attest to that first hand. I did then start to receive the messages of doom, and I was largely rendered ineffective. Following this, further mental health distortions and negative, unwanted thought-forms manifested themselves. Whether or not I became STS at one point is impossible for me to really know, because I do know what true STS is, and as you say -- I only wish to run as far away from that destructiveness with which I am so personally well-acquainted. But I am also open to the idea that despite my conscious renouncement and aversion to the STS path, that I could have inadvertently been duped into actually walking it and not realizing this. These thoughts are just now dawning on me. Perhaps this is the bidding of which you speak?

once someone is put into a state of fear, they can convince you of almost *anything*.  You've lost your foundations (speaking in the general case), and because of that, you have very little context or perspective.

Even the most outrageous and irrational things become a 'plausible' narrative in the mind of that individual.

Control/manipulation relies on FEAR.

Clarity, transparency, and supportive Context is the antidote to that Smile

(03-14-2019, 03:57 AM)einmal Wrote: To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground. The only problem is -- I know my self. And while I wish to graduate STO and make it to 4th density positive[that is unless I am a karmically-involved (or just a regular) wanderer], as an entity I have a well-established track record of negativity, in many lifetimes.

Again - with the Veil in place - I'm not so sure you can know this in an absolute sense.

People can believe many things about themselves, that are JUST NOT TRUE.

I don't know your situation - so I can only conjecture - but unless you have associates (ie friends) that are very far along the Path (further than oneself), and are trustworthy and live in 100% INTEGRITY, you are not going to get unbiased information as to one's soulstream.

(03-14-2019, 03:57 AM)einmal Wrote: I recently believe to have begun rapidly polarizing once again at this point in my journey, almost certain that I am receiving both Orion and Confederation assistance. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am dangerously unequipped to deal with this from a spiritual protection standpoint, as The Ra Material is so dense, navigation (even with the search engine) coupled with Ra's vernacular make it hard to find specific information easily. I have consciously renounced the Orion group and their help, but I truly doubt this to be enough at this point. This is several years of Orion influence that I think will require some real effort on my part to fully rid myself of. Other than that, I am aware that I can gratefully acknowledge their influence, whilst rejecting it as not being helpful to me at this point in my journey.

one can eventually reach the point where one is *so* positive, that negative beings cannot exist in your reality.

"53.8 Questioner: Could you give me an example of one of these meetings between a Wanderer and a social memory complex as to what the Wanderer would experience?

Ra: I am Ra. One such example of which you are familiar is that of the one known as Morris.*

In this case the previous contact which other entities in this entity’s circle of friends experienced was negatively oriented. However, you will recall that the entity, Morris, was impervious to this contact and could not see, with the physical optical apparatus, this contact."

This Morris is still alive (and I've met them) - and once you have - you know why exactly he's impervious.

Of course - that's a lofty ideal Smile

But it's good to know that such things are possible.

(03-14-2019, 03:57 AM)einmal Wrote: Please continue to share if you have any more thoughts in this area.

As a general piece of advice - Black Obsidian is one of the most powerful GROUNDING and PROTECTION stones that I know of.

Most people (even inexperienced folks) can benefit from it - in a time of need.

If you have the means - I would get hold of some.  And apply it to your right knee.  Just call it a hunch Smile

(03-14-2019, 03:57 AM)einmal Wrote: I have previously fasted to try and get rid of unwanted thought-forms, with no apparent effect occurring. Plus, I fast by default now (meaning I eat very little at this point in time, easily going 2 or 3 days without having felt the desire to eat). So I'm not sure if this lessens the efficacy of the fasting ritual. But I know the fasting alone is not enough.

I went through a phase (of a couple of years) of very limited food intake.  It was a time of high focus and dedication, and intense alignment to my path.

When you're transmuting stuff (internally), you can't keep adding to the compost heap that you already have.  Process stuff thoroughly and fully - and it won't re-appear.

Once you've done that, you can add the inputs of life again - and it's so much easier to navigate.

(03-14-2019, 03:57 AM)einmal Wrote: It appears that I've personally derailed my own thread. I do apologize; it's now clear that great focus and healing and meditation are in store for me.

Derailing is really a skilled artform, here on Bring4th.

Ya gotta not make it too obvious though  Angel

But seriously - it's not an issue.  Tangents can always get split into their own thread.  No biggie.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - Stranger - 03-15-2019

You've piqued my curiosity, Plenum. Why is Morris impervious?

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - Infinite - 03-16-2019

I think that's dangerous. Like Ouija, you are calling STS entities to your home. So, much things can happen like poltergeist, nightmares, etc.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-16-2019

They'll just send you messages of doom, unless you're negative and really want to learn, then they'll share their philosophy, enslaving you in the process. You ask me, the Orion group's best left alone.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - TheSeekersLighthouse - 03-17-2019

I will give my input here. I mentioned in a previous posting about an orion entity who had switched polarities who came into a session of mine after passing the challenge. I was curious and jumped on the opportunity. They mentioned the pecking order, and the extreme loneliness (which is what caused this particular entity to switch, was in 4D negative). They described that they pretty much have the same dedication/empowerment as the positive path does. It is not all about 'torture and killing' but using an entity as an extension of yourself for your own self. You are essentially, God, while they are an extension of you for your use, like you would use your arm. Killing/torture/sexual slavery will only be used if it is to further the STS agenda. Better to control an entity, than to kill it unless the first is not possible.

We had a negative (4D) entity try and enter upon a session of mine and my friend's. It didn't get past the protection, but seemed to want to observe. We typically mirrorball entities that didn't leave away, but in this case as it wasn't attacking it sat throughout the session and was seemingly curious as to why positive entities would 'work together' on something. This entity was contemplating the other polarity (for more understanding? To switch? it wasn't clear, as we did not attempt to open channel with it but had one of our positive guides relay and simply sent said entity love). If you ever do attempt to talk to one that happens on happenstance, do NOT attempt to channel it or let it into your circle. Seriously, don't. We had what i would class as a very rare opportunity and had a guide work as a relay for information.

If you want to know what happened to someone I knew who thought they could handle working with negative entities directly including willingly channelling them as he felt he could handle it (as opposed to being injected with doom messages), check my entry here: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=16536 - Don't do it. They were very lucky my friend and myself knew how to bring him back. I won't forget it in a hurry. I should have kept the recording as a warning to those who would consider trying, but it was probably one of the worst things I have listened to. I played it to him once, for the lesson to stick. Though what he experienced when forcibly taken (including Ra's description of experiencing only darkness) was actually true. Only in this case the entity did not manage to disable the physical vehicle so we made use of the astral cord to bring him back.

Seriously, curious questions we may have, but use care guys. your best bet is what another poster mentioned, one who had flipped polarity if you want to ask questions. A negative entity would only 'help you' if it also benefited them too. You could probably call for such an entity specifically, as opposed to just opening your door for all and sundry for them.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - einmal - 03-21-2019

(03-17-2019, 08:16 AM)TheSeekersLighthouse Wrote: I will give my input here. I mentioned in a previous posting about an orion entity who had switched polarities who came into a session of mine after passing the challenge. I was curious and jumped on the opportunity. They mentioned the pecking order, and the extreme loneliness (which is what caused this particular entity to switch, was in 4D negative). They described that they pretty much have the same dedication/empowerment as the positive path does. It is not all about 'torture and killing' but using an entity as an extension of yourself for your own self. You are essentially, God, while they are an extension of you for your use, like you would use your arm. Killing/torture/sexual slavery will only be used if it is to further the STS agenda. Better to control an entity, than to kill it unless the first is not possible.

We had a negative (4D) entity try and enter upon a session of mine and my friend's. It didn't get past the protection, but seemed to want to observe. We typically mirrorball entities that didn't leave away, but in this case as it wasn't attacking it sat throughout the session and was seemingly curious as to why positive entities would 'work together' on something. This entity was contemplating the other polarity (for more understanding? To switch? it wasn't clear, as we did not attempt to open channel with it but had one of our positive guides relay and simply sent said entity love). If you ever do attempt to talk to one that happens on happenstance, do NOT attempt to channel it or let it into your circle. Seriously, don't. We had what i would class as a very rare opportunity and had a guide work as a relay for information.

If you want to know what happened to someone I knew who thought they could handle working with negative entities directly including willingly channelling them as he felt he could handle it (as opposed to being  injected with doom messages), check my entry here: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=16536 - Don't do it. They were very lucky my friend and myself knew how to bring him back. I won't forget it in a hurry. I should have kept the recording as a warning to those who would consider trying, but it was probably one of the worst things I have listened to. I played it to him once, for the lesson to stick. Though what he experienced when forcibly taken (including Ra's description of experiencing only darkness) was actually true. Only in this case the entity did not manage to disable the physical vehicle so we made use of the astral cord to bring him back.

Seriously, curious questions we may have, but use care guys. your best bet is what another poster mentioned, one who had flipped polarity if you want to ask questions. A negative entity would only 'help you' if it also benefited them too. You could probably call for such an entity specifically, as opposed to just opening your door for all and sundry for them.

Such great advice here all around. Maybe a stupid and naive premise in my posting, but such valuable feedback has been given. Thank you all. I hope this shows up for many in search results and helps them to advance their polarization.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - Nau7ik - 03-21-2019

einmal, you are commendable. You have exactly the attitude that will further you along your chosen spiritual path: the desire for truth and understanding; the willingness to reform views when you perceive yourself to be mistaken. It’s very respectable

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - Cyan - 03-21-2019

I've done a few channeling of STS entities and can say its hard, but rewarding work, you have to keep yourself grounded in love at all times and even a fracture in your light armor will make you feel nauseous, but my opinion is that its always better to ask both sides for their story so you get the full picture. Good luck with your path.

RE: Channeling the Orion Group - kristina - 03-22-2019

[quote='einmal' pid='258434' dateline='1552506061']
I know this sounds crazy and ridiculous. I'm personally less-than-likely to try it. However I do think that some experienced channelers could potentially safely do such a thing. I'm especially curious about the net effect of such a channeling, and what it would ultimately produce.

If an STO-oriented entity wants to channel an STS social memory complex in order to gain understanding and send compassion, how might such a task put the channeler at risk?
***they don't want your compassion. And it would put a channeler at great risk***

I am of the opinion that Orion is cautious to perform any activity which might result in a loss of polarity for them. I'm not sure how exactly that fits into the act of channeling Orion, because surely Orion would take any opportunity for the chance to distort The Law of One and take part in its own production of "The Orion Material." On the other hand, if Orion gave an STO channeler information that was flawed as far as the "producing a guide for those to swiftly move along the STS path" goes, would that not also cause a loss of polarity to them [Orion]?
***loss of polarity is to accept love and an invite to be of service in some way to the Creator***

Then there is this idea of the harvest. I always thought that we get sorted into STS and STO, then don't meet again 'till 7D or 8D (octave) or whatever, when we re-merge. So why then is there an assumption on our part that it's Orion's goal to get as many people as possible on the path to STS graduation? And if this latter assumption is true [in other words: that Orion doesn't care about the volume of the STS-harvest, they want whatever they can get], would that also not compel Orion to provide the channeler, regardless of the channeling entity's polarity, with truly polarizing information that would be more or less as carefully-crafted as the very discreet responses of Ra?

I guess it's very difficult to imagine what an STS guide or Orion-sourced material would look like. I think there is also a fair amount of misunderstanding as to how this information would take shape. We all serve the creator. We all love. Would they then not also be obliged or prone, even, to give us their unadulterated version of the Law of One?

additional question: at some point, the negatively-polarized social memory complex such as Orion must need to keep their heart chakra open, able to recieve love. Ra declines assistance from the Orion group, but claims to send love to them. They must certainly receive this love, being unable to maintain polarity if they refuse it. What happens to those loving thoughts sent by Ra to the Orion group, and how can Ra decline the assistance of the Orion group and also still keep polarization? I feel like it should go both ways. Maybe I am confused. I thought that at Ra's point in 6D, there is no longer a negative/positive STS/STO dichotomy. Does this mean that Ra is as STS as they are STO? I feel like Ra has said "I am as positive as I am negative" - and aren't STO/STS and Positive/Negative polarity each respectively, inextricably linked to one another?

I guess I'm unclear on this, too: is the Orion group an anti-confederation coalition or a social memory complex? (Does that really even matter?)

(03-13-2019, 06:26 PM)Minyatur Wrote: In my experience it is better to work compassion as they come to interact with you, because they create the context which gives you the "responsability" to find compassion for them. This allows you to work positively with their distortions, whereas if you are openly attempting to channel them you are enabling them to work negatively with your own distortions in an attempt to trick with information. If they come to you, you can work with the resonance that made them drawn to you, like reversing the nature of the exchange they initiated with your focus and it is not focused on mental thoughts and instead feelings.

In my experience, they remove themselves when you find to open the heart during the interaction, makes it a bit like suddenly they are no more veiled in shadows and appear naked before you. So it is like a short lived communion, but one which I think has a definitive impact in the long run in assisting them in their hard-lived healing.

I think in 6D there is still polarity, but it is much less your identity as you seek unity. In any densities, a negative entity is pretty much what a positive one is but in a deeply blocked state. The negative path being merely a distortion of the positive path, with its own need to release this distortion.
[.

7.15 ▶ Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization. Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours. The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.

Those seeking intelligent infinity through the use of service to self create the same amount of power but, as we said, have constant difficulty because of the concept of separation which is implicit in the manifestations of the service to self which involve power over others. This weakens and eventually disintegrates the energy collected by such mind/body/spirit complexes who call the Orion group and the social memory complexes which comprise the Orion group.

It should be noted, carefully pondered, and accepted, that the Law of One is available to any social memory complex which has decided to strive together for any seeking of purpose, be it service to others or service to self. The laws, which are the primal distortions of the Law of One, then are placed into operation and the illusion of space/time is used as a medium for the development of the results of those choices freely made. Thus all entities learn, no matter what they seek. All learn the same, some rapidly, some slowly.]

Maybe you'd do better at channeling entities that have been negative but reverted. They have got the background experience, but are in a state that appreciates free exchange and that lacks purpose in tricking you.

(03-14-2019, 03:57 AM)einmal Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 06:26 PM)Minyatur Wrote: Maybe you'd do better at channeling entities that have been negative but reverted. They have got the background experience, but are in a state that appreciates free exchange and that lacks purpose in tricking you.

Yeah, that's an interesting thought. Due to the dangers, I personally am not really interested in doing any channeling work myself at this time, but I would be interested in reading any chronicled examples of channelings with such reverted entities.

(03-13-2019, 04:23 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: Be careful what you open yourself up to, in playing with concepts.  Once you open certain doors, you would WISH WITH ALL YOUR BEINGNESS, you could go back in time, and not have done so.

You are absolutely correct. I'm actually on the upswing of that which you mentioned. I prematurely performed astral travel with almost no spiritual protection -- I'm still working on the problems caused by some of those encounters, which, as you mentioned, last several years and are truly horrific in nature. I can attest to that first hand. I did then start to receive the messages of doom, and I was largely rendered ineffective. Following this, further mental health distortions and negative, unwanted thought-forms manifested themselves. Whether or not I became STS at one point is impossible for me to really know, because I do know what true STS is, and as you say -- I only wish to run as far away from that destructiveness with which I am so personally well-acquainted. But I am also open to the idea that despite my conscious renouncement and aversion to the STS path, that I could have inadvertently been duped into actually walking it and not realizing this. These thoughts are just now dawning on me. Perhaps this is the bidding of which you speak?

To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground. The only problem is -- I know my self. And while I wish to graduate STO and make it to 4th density positive[that is unless I am a karmically-involved (or just a regular) wanderer], as an entity I have a well-established track record of negativity, in many lifetimes.

I recently believe to have begun rapidly polarizing once again at this point in my journey, almost certain that I am receiving both Orion and Confederation assistance. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am dangerously unequipped to deal with this from a spiritual protection standpoint, as The Ra Material is so dense, navigation (even with the search engine) coupled with Ra's vernacular make it hard to find specific information easily. I have consciously renounced the Orion group and their help, but I truly doubt this to be enough at this point. This is several years of Orion influence that I think will require some real effort on my part to fully rid myself of. Other than that, I am aware that I can gratefully acknowledge their influence, whilst rejecting it as not being helpful to me at this point in my journey.

Please continue to share if you have any more thoughts in this area.

I have previously fasted to try and get rid of unwanted thought-forms, with no apparent effect occurring. Plus, I fast by default now (meaning I eat very little at this point in time, easily going 2 or 3 days without having felt the desire to eat). So I'm not sure if this lessens the efficacy of the fasting ritual. But I know the fasting alone is not enough.

It appears that I've personally derailed my own thread. I do apologize; it's now clear that great focus and healing and meditation are in store for me.

Hey there! I really loved your story. I am glad you opened with this thread as I have learned so much from it already. And this, my friend, is exactly why you are important here.
I see all this from a slightly different angle while loving and agreeing with all of the other information handed to you from a fellow seeker. My take is something like this...
STS will balance eventually no matter what as STO serving the creator and from what I have gathered you were once going in the direction of STS but have changed polarity... and it seems as if your experience with STS entities have helped you with your decision to do such. And let's take a moment and think how powerful that is on your behalf! To turn away from something who controls and manipulates one using fear and sabotage. And now you have, like the flower, turned to the love/light and can instruct others on the very danger in which you have been. There is such strength in your story and I think it would be wise to re-read your own story you presented here to all of us. And I will inform you that you are never alone that your guides are always with you even though you have attracted a certain type of contact. Fill your life with love/light. Meditate and pray each day. Love the One Infinite Creator with all of your might and love all that The Creator loves. Always remember to first love and forgive yourself.

PS
and please do not place your life at risk by trying to send love and light to an entity that would love nothing more than to see you depolarize and would love if you did not graduate with us.