Bring4th
Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? (/showthread.php?tid=16997)

Pages: 1 2

Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-07-2019

Hey everyone.

It's been a while since I posted on these forums. I was wondering something...

Some years ago, I was in the car with my brother helping him do some things. I was bored waiting while he dicked around on his phone so I sighed. For this, he laid into me with some deeply cutting personal attacks that effect me to this day, admittedly because there was a lot of truth to them. Still, I feel I was wronged when he laid into me with these attacks and I have decided I don't forgive him for the things he said. I was wondering if after these lives are over, there will be some sort of karmic re-balancing he'll have to go through for what he said? I'd hate to see him just get away learning nothing. What he said was deeply hurtful and I want to know that he'll have to answer for it some day, if not in this lifetime then the next. Will he? I would love it if he had to live a life with the challenges I've faced and had to deal with the same deeply hurtful personal attacks I've been dealt out.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Cainite - 03-07-2019

(03-07-2019, 12:28 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Hey everyone.

Some years ago, I was in the car with my brother helping him do some things. I was bored waiting while he dicked around on his phone so I sighed. For this, he laid into me with some deeply cutting personal attacks that effect me to this day, admittedly because there was a lot of truth to them. Still, I feel I was wronged when he laid into me with these attacks and I have decided I don't forgive him for the things he said. I was wondering if after these lives are over, there will be some sort of karmic re-balancing he'll have to go through for what he said? I'd hate to see him just get away learning nothing. What he said was deeply hurtful and I want to know that he'll have to answer for it some day, if not in this lifetime then the next. Will he? I would love it if he had to live a life with the challenges I've faced and had to deal with the same deeply hurtful personal attacks I've been dealt out.

Karma doesn't retaliate on anyone's behalf as u know. but they will have to learn their mistakes eventually.. and that's usually difficult and requires going through suffering.

Sorry for how u've felt. I totally understand.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-07-2019

(03-07-2019, 12:35 AM)Cainite Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 12:28 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Hey everyone.

Karma doesn't retaliate on anyone's behalf as u know. but they will have to learn their mistakes eventually.. and that's usually difficult and requires going through suffering.

Sorry for how u've felt. I totally understand.

Karma may not retaliate, but the idea I'm having is if I don't forgive him, he may opt for karmic re-balancing to learn the ramifications of what he did, or in this case said. I'm hoping he has to learn what it's like to live with the issues I've had to face and sees it's not as easy or care free as he thinks. Forgiveness stops the karmic wheel from spinning and I want it to spin on him, so I've decided not to forgive. I'll hold a grudge if it means he has to learn.

Still, if he doesn't face any sort of karma for it, then all I get is a grudge holding me down, and I don't want that. It's not worth it if the karmic wheel doesn't spin.

That's why I'm asking. I want to know if he'll have to learn what's wrong with his shitty judgmental personal attacks first hand? TBH if he doesn't face karmic rebalancing but still has to learn, that's fine, as long as he learns. And I'm PERFECTLY comfortable with with him having to suffer to learn it. After all, I did. And if I ever treated somebody going through the same s*** I'm going through just as shitty in a past life or said equally hurtful things, may this lifetime count as my penance. I have learned. Not that I was of the disposition to lay into somebody the same way anyway.

I just want to know he'll have to learn. And "eventually" doesn't sound soon enough. I hope he learns next lifetime. And I want him to suffer the same verbal abuse I went through. It's not fair if he doesn't.

My question is "will he?" I'm hoping the answer is "Yes"

I know in the afterlife, we have to review the life we lived before we died, and in that review things like this get brought up. My hope is that when he gets to the part about verbally abusing me in that ride home, he has to face what he said and see I don't forgive him for it and has to learn the hard way in his next life.

I'm asking if that's possible, or if it's just a fantasy I'm entertaining in my anger.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Cainite - 03-07-2019

Weaher you forgive another person or not has no effect on their karma. it has to do with your own.

in the same way, his karma has to do with his own forgiveness of self or others or lack of it.

It's the self that condemns us. and it's the self that gives us salvation. I would try to see the catalyst he gave you in a good light.. has it taught you anything? will it teach you forgiveness by giving you sth to forgive?

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - ada - 03-07-2019

Well in such a manner we might as well just call it punishment.  Confused

Edit: Hypothetically, lets assume that you were the one who hurt them first in past life, and they decided to not forgive you and sought you karmically to be in the same spot, and then you are there and this time they play the role of hurting you, and instead you hold grudge onto them and do the same thing they did. It just could go on forever and ever, how do you suppose this suffering ends? Can you imagine how transforming and truly loving it is when the hurt one decides to forgive without anything in return?

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Louisabell - 03-07-2019

Firstly I want to acknowledge your right to be angry and the pain that you are feeling. It's very hard as loved-based beings to peer outwardly to a world that appears to devalue us at every turn.

My opinion:

Forgiveness is truly forgiveness of the self; forgiveness for our short comings, forgiveness for not being able to accept the ways things are, forgiveness for our inability to love the other. Anything else is suffering as we are at war with our own nature.

Your brother is already dealing with the karma of lack of compassion. He may of projected it onto you in that instant in the car, but he is only showing you how he reacts to himself when he inevitably falls short in life - in hostile judgement.

When we devalue others we cause a tremendous amount of suffering for ourselves because our subconscious universalises our values, whether we're aware of it or not. Even if your brother currently believes he has more value than you because he's doing better in life, he's inadvertently pegged his value to his successes... so what happens when he fails? The brutal judge and executioner psyche emerges and so he is faced with his karma.

Whether he learns the lesson of compassion or not is totally dependant on himself, and if he does this wheel of karma will stop and there is nothing you can do about it - fortunately/unfortunately, depending on how you want to look at it.

Try to be grateful that this potential power we have to end our personal suffering also applies to you. Take care Smile

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-07-2019

There is truth to what you say, but he hasn't spent the last 29 years experiencing the same failure I have, and he hasn't had the circumstances to his life that lead to him experiencing such failure. I wish great failure upon him. But I don't see any failure big enough to force him to face that same judge I've had to face. And it makes me angry. I don't see him facing failure like I've faced failure. Although if he really is this prone to judgement, he'll probably carry it with him in the next life. Some day, in some life, he will have to face similar failure. I just hope that lifetime comes in the next and that ugly voice in his head turns on him.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - xise - 03-07-2019

(03-07-2019, 02:47 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: There is truth to what you say, but he hasn't spent the last 29 years experiencing the same failure I have, and he hasn't had the circumstances to his life that lead to him experiencing such failure. I wish great failure upon him. But I don't see any failure big enough to force him to face that same judge I've had to face. And it makes me angry. I don't see him facing failure like I've faced failure. Although if he really is this prone to judgement, he'll probably carry it with him in the next life. Some day, in some life, he will have to face similar failure. I just hope that lifetime comes in the next and that ugly voice in his head turns on him.

Everyone experiences the concept of failure in some significant capacity.

Some with family. Others with romantic relationships. Other with jobs. Others with friendships. Others with money. Others with health. Others with emotions or concepts. Etc. 

It's just that most societies tend to compartmentalize failure into usually career/school oriented. Often you look at historical figures who did great things or had great successes in certain areas, and in one of these other looked at areas they experienced many failures. Ie, Steve Jobs, etc.

In short, failure is a part of life for the vast majority of people, and generally speaking has no relationship to a person's worth, because a person worth is not related to external activity. People, including yourself, are inherently worthy and unique, in their own way. You are actually the Creator. You don't have worry about measuring or not measuring up. Anything you do or don't do is completely acceptable. Recall Ra says there is no wrong or right - you just have to trust yourself and you will find this is true. You can release the rulesets that you learn over your life as to what makes you or another person good/responsible/successful. It doesn't matter at all - they are just artificial rulesets which block the flow of love energy which is your birthright.

-----

With respect to your individual situation, allow me to speculate: it sounds like a combination of lack of forgiveness w/ a lack of self-love because the sting of judgment/self-judgment is there. Ra suggests going through the ray concepts from red upward, and in this case it sounds like until you learn value yourself and be happy with yourself even if the words he said are 150% true, your orange ray distortion will continue to feel the sting of his words and keep the energy down there and will make it difficult for your energy to move to the heart/green ray such that you would be willing to understand, accept, and forgive him.

All (non-physical) painful situations are ultimately internal. Look inward, heal inward, and then the outer situation resolves itself. Look for the sting, and what resonates with you, find the unloving perspective, transform it into the loving one through love, understanding, acceptance, faith and forgiveness. And then get ready for the next bit of catalyst Smile.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - AnthroHeart - 03-07-2019

I think it will be like in his life review, he will see what he did wrong, and will feel guilty and be like "oops, my bad" and that will be the extent of it.
He may on his own then program his next life to learn his lessons. With the help of his guides, but it will be his own choice.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Minyatur - 03-07-2019

From the way you are talking, you seem more stuck in karma. You need to learn to be less harsh on yourself for your own shortcomings.

His job is to forgive himself, your job is to forgive him as to forgive yourself for the things you are not acceptant of within yourself that are reflected in him. Karma is there to assist you both to get there, to teach you to let go and accept. Forgiveness of another always boils down to forgiving oneself, other-self being the mirror upon the self.

Forgiveness is what breaks the cycle of karma, no amount of punishing gets to that unless the self believes itself to deserve punishment, attracting it, so that it may learn to wish itself better.

(03-07-2019, 01:32 PM)Minyatur Wrote: Forgiveness is what breaks the cycle of karma, no amount of punishing gets to that unless the self believes itself to deserve punishment, attracting it, so that it may learn to wish itself better.

Very true.

So even if one hasn't done anything wrong but has guilt, he will attract punishment. many others will also see him as guilty without knowing what he has done.

That's why many negative entities get away with their crimes.. they harbor no guilt.. so others wouldn't assume they have done aything bad.

I like how some of them accept the self.. even negative roles in movies seem more attractive/charismatic because of this self forgiving attitude.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-23-2019

So my brother's wife wants a divorce. Even though he wants to work through things, she still wants to go through with it. I got a text from my brother earlier today: "I love you man" I sent back a text saying that I loved him too. I feel bad for wishing failure upon him. And I do not like seeing this happen to him. I was in a state of humiliation and shame when I wrote that. And anger, at myself as well as all the people who'd ever rubbed my nose in my own failure. But now I just feel bad for my brother and want to support him. I know EXACTLY how he feels. I went through similar feelings with the friendship breakup. I KNOW this has to be devastatingly hard on him. I wish there was something I could do. Giving him my love and support is the best I can do.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Merrick - 04-23-2019

(04-23-2019, 03:02 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: So my brother's wife wants a divorce. Even though he wants to work through things, she still wants to go through with it. I got a text from my brother earlier today: "I love you man" I sent back a text saying that I loved him too. I feel bad for wishing failure upon him. And I do not like seeing this happen to him. I was in a state of humiliation and shame when I wrote that. And anger, at myself as well as all the people who'd ever rubbed my nose in my own failure. But now I just feel bad for my brother and want to support him. I know EXACTLY how he feels. I went through similar feelings with the friendship breakup. I KNOW this has to be devastatingly hard on him. I wish there was something I could do. Giving him my love and support is the best I can do.

I’m really glad to see this follow up from you. I’m not glad your brother is getting a divorce, but rather that you are now seeing your relationship with him from a different perspective. The anger you felt in your previous messages and interaction with your brother was harming you far more than it could ever harm him.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - AnthroHeart - 04-23-2019

I usually struggle with thinking something hurtful or lustful. That too may need karmic re-balancing, but I don't think Creator expects us to be perfect.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Patrick - 04-23-2019

I will also add my vote to Karma being regulated by the self for the self.

So, not forgiving will not ensure that another goes through punishment.  Instead it will ensure you remain anchored to your part of the Karma that was incurred.  Because, Karma was generated for both of you in such an event and not only for the seemingly wrongdoer.

My personal opinion is that there is no need for you to actually succeed in forgiving.  Just having the intent to forgive is enough.  Now if you willfully do not intend to forgive, then of course you're not going to move in that direction and healing will wait.

I you find within yourself to at least have the intent to be able to let go, this will be enough to start the healing.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-23-2019

(04-23-2019, 03:22 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I usually struggle with thinking something hurtful or lustful. That too may need karmic re-balancing, but I don't think Creator expects us to be perfect.

I think the Creator already sees all AS being perfect. It's us who see imperfection.

(04-23-2019, 03:39 PM)Patrick Wrote:  

So, not forgiving will not ensure that another goes through punishment.  Instead it will ensure you remain anchored to your part of the Karma that was incurred.  Because, Karma was generated for both of you in such an event and not only for the seemingly wrongdoer.

My personal opinion is that there is no need for you to actually succeed in forgiving.  Just having the intent to forgive is enough.  Now if you willfully do not intend to forgive, then of course you're not going to move in that direction and healing will wait.

I you find within yourself to at least have the intent to be able to let go, this will be enough to start the healing.

My ex-friend refuses to forgive me. Does that make her stuck in karma? Will she have to repeat 3rd density?

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - AnthroHeart - 04-23-2019

(04-23-2019, 04:28 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(04-23-2019, 03:39 PM)Patrick Wrote:  

My ex-friend refuses to forgive me. Does that make her stuck in karma? Will she have to repeat 3rd density?

I don't know if failing to forgive for one thing would make someone fail harvest.
After we pass on, we go where we are most comfortable. So whatever happens is for their best.

It's not just failing to forgive for one thing. I wish I'd only done one thing wrong...

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Minyatur - 04-23-2019

(03-07-2019, 11:40 PM)Cainite Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 01:32 PM)Minyatur Wrote: Forgiveness is what breaks the cycle of karma, no amount of punishing gets to that unless the self believes itself to deserve punishment, attracting it, so that it may learn to wish itself better.

Very true.

So even if one hasn't done anything wrong but has guilt, he will attract punishment. many others will also see him as guilty without knowing what he has done.

That's why many negative entities get away with their crimes.. they harbor no guilt.. so others wouldn't assume they have done aything bad.

I like how some of them accept the self.. even negative roles in movies seem more attractive/charismatic because of this self forgiving attitude.

I had not responded, but I have to say that I somewhat disagree with this.

I get the idea of immediate direct repercussion being seen as what karma is, but I would say that being negative is the heaviest kind of karma there is within this Universe. They don't avoid karma, they would even be better termed as creatures of karma. You can't be negative without having very deep imbalances.

To be negative requires a deep separation with the self, the relationship with other-selves, as all is One, being merely the reflection of this. At some point in their journey they will have to process all the things they have done through their vulnerable self and the weight of it might shed light on why they may view it as folly to have an open heart. Because from where they are, opening the heart became their greatest challenge to come and to avoid it they dig a hole to further themselves away from it, worsening the work to be done.

A closed heart offers the illusion of separation, but there is no two in existence. If you kick someone in the knee, you just live being kicked in the knee from that vantage point. There is little difference between you and an other-self and you from two decades apart, except the memories and beliefs of the ego in its sense of identity. Everything you do to another speaks of how they reflect aspects of yourself and how in harmony you are with these aspects. If you reject your own vulnerability, then you step upon its reflection in others to create separation within yourself. No one is beyond karma, because it is a form of balance to the Law of One, the Law of You.

Negative entities are not the best teachers of forgiveness, else they would be free of the karma that makes them negative.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Cainite - 04-24-2019

(04-23-2019, 07:20 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 11:40 PM)Cainite Wrote:

Very true.

I had not responded, but I have to say that I somewhat disagree with this.

I get the idea of immediate direct repercussion being seen as what karma is, but I would say that being negative is the heaviest kind of karma there is within this Universe. They don't avoid karma, they would even be better termed as creatures of karma. You can't be negative without having very deep imbalances.

To be negative requires a deep separation with the self, the relationship with other-selves, as all is One, being merely the reflection of this. At some point in their journey they will have to process all the things they have done through their vulnerable self and the weight of it might shed light on why they may view it as folly to have an open heart. Because from where they are, opening the heart became their greatest challenge to come and to avoid it they dig a hole to further themselves away from it, worsening the work to be done.

A closed heart offers the illusion of separation, but there is no two in existence. If you kick someone in the knee, you just live being kicked in the knee from that vantage point. There is little difference between you and an other-self and you from two decades apart, except the memories and beliefs of the ego in its sense of identity. Everything you do to another speaks of how they reflect aspects of yourself and how in harmony you are with these aspects. If you reject your own vulnerability, then you step upon its reflection in others to create separation within yourself. No one is beyond karma, because it is a form of balance to the Law of One, the Law of You.

Negative entities are not the best teachers of forgiveness, else they would be free of the karma that makes them negative.

You're right. no entity is beyond karma! but karma as the main teacher, doesn't see it necessary to teach morality to negative beings in their third density incarnation..

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Diana - 04-24-2019

You don't have to think of forgiveness, just acceptance. Both you and your brother are flawed beings (not perfect). At any point in time you and he will be operating with limited awareness, comprehension, experience, open-heartedness. From a physiological standpoint alone, until you are 30 years old, chances are you don't even have a fully developed frontal lobe (decision making; empathy; communication and more).

In this moment, and in this life, without respect to karma or any other possible influence, you and your brother have experienced many things from an individual point of view. There could be so many experiences that contribute to the way a person acts and reacts—nothing is simple in this regard, and there is no way to judge without all the information. For instance, there is a fictitious family; the father beats the son; but if you look back a generation you will find the father was beaten as a boy; the point being NOT that we repeat without thinking what was done to us—the point is that there is no pinpointing blame.

Your responsibility is you. Instead of analyzing your brother, turn your thoughts to yourself. Not because what he said was okay, or good, or forgotten. But because this is YOUR opportunity. What might this tell you about yourself? What triggers are making you react? You can evolve and grow from daring to look at your part of the exchange even if it is not obvious. This does not mean you have to like what your brother did, or pretend to be nice to someone who hurt you. It is a shift in focus.

One last thing. This may sound trite, but how would you feel about your brother if he died? Do you think "mean" things he said would matter if he was gone from this life? Do you have any good childhood memories of him? 

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-24-2019

At this point, I have forgiven my brother.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Minyatur - 04-24-2019

(04-24-2019, 01:37 AM)Cainite Wrote: You're right. no entity is beyond karma! but karma as the main teacher, doesn't see it necessary to teach morality to negative beings in their third density incarnation..

I don't even think karma is a tool to teach morality. My initial statement was that someone stuck in guilt attracts catalyst, but that is not so much to learn of morality and more like how certain religious people may inflict pain upon themselves because they believe they deserve pain. Then the catalyst is there only to assist you to find harmony with yourself, to wish yourself better.

The Universe has a way to mirror us as it is one with us. Sometimes though, what we see as misfortunes are more akin to blessings in disguise, totally void of a nature of punishment, because they answer more complex needs than to simply be perpetually well and fine. The entity that wishes to be wise may need to learn of the lessons of pain, the entity that wishes to be loving may need to come to term with its own darkness. I believe in existence there is truly a single Karma that may be termed as that the Creator will know Itself, this yields intelligent infinity, the harvest of infinite experience.

As we are complex creatures, we cannot really see the whole of ourselves in a single moment. One day the distortions of yourself that love someone may be brought to light, while another day the distortions of yourself that fail to love someone may instead be brought to light. Neither you or the other changed across these two days, you simple see different portions of each getting the limelight. And as such do the cycles work, bringing each day different portions of everything into light and only across all of time is the Creator (us) fully reflected.

I think forgiveness is often very misunderstood, because the portions of oneself at play shifted and then comes a later time when the portion hidden in shadows is once again brought to light. I think that is why the material states that healing occurs when we realize deep within ourselves the Law of One, because most of the time we experience ourselves more on the surface and in a shallow manner. In the end, all your judgments resolve around yourself, you cannot judge a being as apart from yourself and every other being, truly we are perfect to be flawed. Your/our true nature is infinity and we will all come to terms with that in acceptance. Forgiveness is a very deep and powerful form of transformation, you are changed forever and have no more use for the catalysts you had previous use for. No new betrayal may shake you again.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Patrick - 04-24-2019

(04-23-2019, 04:28 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: ...
My ex-friend refuses to forgive me. Does that make her stuck in karma?...

Only if her complete self believes she has something to learn from it (which seems to be often the case).

(04-23-2019, 04:28 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: ...Will she have to repeat 3rd density?

There is no relationship with harvest.  This process assess the sum total of your self so that you are placed in the best environment to continue your experiences.  Karma follows you there, if you wish to bring it with you.

Quote:34.4 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Would you define karma?

Ra: I am Ra. Our understanding of karma is that which may be called inertia. Those actions which are put into motion will continue using the ways of balancing until such time as the controlling or higher principle which you may liken unto your braking or stopping is invoked. This stoppage of the inertia of action may be called forgiveness. These two concepts are inseparable.

Quote:18.12 ▶ Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

Quote:35.8 ▶
This entity did not gain or lose karma by these activities due to its detachment from any outcome. Its attitude throughout was one of service to others, more especially to the downtrodden or enslaved. The polarity of the individual was somewhat, but not severely, lessened by the cumulative feelings and thought-forms which were created due to large numbers of entities leaving the physical plane due to trauma of battle.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Patrick - 04-24-2019

I found this to be very inspiring on the subject of forgiveness.

https://www.theforgivenessproject.com/

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-25-2019

Thanks Patrick for the interesting quotes and video. I asked about harvest because I remember Ra saying Patton was unharvestable due to forgiveness issues, or at least, I think that's what I remember. Anyway, thanks for the input. It helps my understanding a bit better.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Cainite - 04-25-2019

(04-24-2019, 07:29 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 01:37 AM)Cainite Wrote: You're right. no entity is beyond karma! but karma as the main teacher, doesn't see it necessary to teach morality to negative beings in their third density incarnation..

I don't even think karma is a tool to teach morality. My initial statement was that someone stuck in guilt attracts catalyst, but that is not so much to learn of morality and more like how certain religious people may inflict pain upon themselves because they believe they deserve pain. Then the catalyst is there only to assist you to find harmony with yourself, to wish yourself better.
So you think karma is only there to function in that situation? this time I have to disagree then. Wink

(04-24-2019, 09:25 PM)Patrick Wrote:   
I found this to be very inspiring on the subject of forgiveness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO0eRFe-xQA

Wow.. that was emotionally heavy.
Last night I was telling someone that I'd go berserk if anyone would hurt the few people/animals in my life.. even though I really would still want to forgive!

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Minyatur - 04-25-2019

(04-25-2019, 02:38 AM)Cainite Wrote:

So you think karma is only there to function in that situation? this time I have to disagree then.  Wink

In this scenario. But globally I believe it does not have to do with morality and more like I said with that the Creator will know Itself. Every distortion is a sub-distortion of the first distortion.

There is no right and wrong right? Only realizing the One and if Karma would work through punishment then forgiveness would have no sway upon it, because all forgiveness does is finding aligment within yourself and opening the door to healing. But then, an unhealed state might be tenporarily needed for a deeper purpose also.

What I view as my Karma, because I seek the the Law of One, is that I am bound to be the infinite. Then there is the more local exploration of a separate self and its willful journey of love and light, where every high and low has its significator and makes up a journey which I will not wish to be otherwise.

I do believe the Universe never works against you, perhaps only seemingly for a purpose and to answer your will. It takes faith to find to see harmony within disharmony.

I like the quote 4.20 on healing and the Law of One and the quote 18.12 on full forgiveness. In 34.4 they also say that karma and forgiveness are inseperable.

If you have guilt, then you are what has an issue with yourself. The wheel of karma turns until forgiveness is found because acceptance is finding harmony with oneself and allows one to move forward from there into something new. Karma works transformation with one's perception, it works with the Law of Attraction, energy attracts energy.

I think you can consider that the STO path resolves around acceptance because accepting infinity is the path toward wholeness. There is no karma in acceptance because there is no resistance to your own inherent nature, each thing is accepted to be in its own meaningful nexus of how it becomes and the self then can move toward becoming unified with all things.

RE: Can somebody face karmic re-balancing for saying something hurtful? - Cainite - 04-25-2019

(04-25-2019, 08:20 AM)Minyatur Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 02:38 AM)Cainite Wrote:

So you think karma is only there to function in that situation? this time I have to disagree then.  Wink

In this scenario. But globally I believe it does not have to do with morality and more like I said with that the Creator will know Itself. Every distortion is a sub-distortion of the first distortion.

There is no right and wrong right? Only realizing the One and if Karma would work through punishment then forgiveness would have no sway upon it, because all forgiveness does is finding aligment within yourself and opening the door to healing. But then, an unhealed state might be tenporarily needed for a deeper purpose also.

What I view as my Karma, because I seek the the Law of One, is that I am bound to be the infinite. Then there is the more local exploration of a separate self and its willful journey of love and light, where every high and low has its significator and makes up a journey which I will not wish to be otherwise.

I do believe the Universe never works against you, perhaps only seemingly for a purpose and to answer your will. It takes faith to find to see harmony within disharmony.

I like the quote 4.20 on healing and the Law of One and the quote 18.12 on full forgiveness. In 34.4 they also say that karma and forgiveness are inseperable.

If you have guilt, then you are what has an issue with yourself. The wheel of karma turns until forgiveness is found because acceptance is finding harmony with oneself and allows one to move forward from there into something new. Karma works transformation with one's perception, it works with the Law of Attraction, energy attracts energy.

I think you can consider that the STO path resolves around acceptance because accepting infinity is the path toward wholeness. There is no karma in acceptance because there is no resistance to your own inherent nature, each thing is accepted to be in its own meaningful nexus of how it becomes and the self then can move toward becoming unified with all things.

I didn't say karma punishes beings for being immoral or anything.

Anyway.. this part of what you said got me thinking :
Quote:I do believe the Universe never works against you, perhaps only seemingly for a purpose and to answer your will. It takes faith to find to see harmony within disharmony.

I'd really like to hear/read more about this.
How would faith do that?