Bring4th
We may live in a simulation. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: We may live in a simulation. (/showthread.php?tid=16907)

We may live in a simulation. - AnthroHeart - 02-08-2019

I liked this talk. They said if we are in a virtual simulation, it would solve the fermi paradox.

RE: We may live in a simulation. - Void_Marker - 07-27-2020

The reality of this is Grim.
Go out to US Desert To live in The Beauty of endless masonry rocks mountains as far as you can see then you fall asleep and get abducted by extra terrestrials and you know you were abducted because when you wake up your body is in pain because samples of your blood muscle fat were taken so your body is in pain from sample removals you lost blood and body weight and the energy ray used to knock you unconscious renders you lame and in pain but the worst part is they stick a neural transmitter up your nasal cavity into the center of your brain so not only is your body in pain but the new pineal transmitter in your brain is loud and screaming at you. Pure panic and pain. You can run to another part of the country but you can not hide. Your harvest has begun. But all that is irrelevant because the universe you lived in that you fell asleep last in is gone you woke up in a simulation. All the friends and family you once knew are lost To you forever. You live in a simulation now. Easier to manipulate you for their dark agenda.

RE: We may live in a simulation. - AnthroHeart - 07-28-2020

(07-27-2020, 07:52 PM)Void_Marker Wrote: The reality of this is Grim.
Go out to US Desert To live in The Beauty of endless masonry rocks mountains as far as you can see then you fall asleep and get abducted by extra terrestrials  and you know you were abducted because when you wake up your body is in pain because samples of your blood muscle fat were taken so your body is in pain from sample removals you lost blood and body weight and the energy ray used to knock you unconscious renders you lame and in pain but the worst part is they stick a neural transmitter up your nasal cavity into the center of your brain so not only is your body in pain but the new pineal transmitter in your brain is loud and screaming at you. Pure panic and pain. You can run to another part of the country but you can not hide. Your harvest has begun. But all that is irrelevant because the universe you lived in that you fell asleep last in is gone you woke up in a simulation. All the friends and family you once knew are lost To you forever. You live in a simulation now. Easier to manipulate you for their dark agenda.

What Dystopia did you come from?

RE: We may live in a simulation. - ada - 07-28-2020

(07-27-2020, 07:52 PM)Void_Marker Wrote: ...

Whether it is true or not, you are still 'here' regardless, so what's left is how you think and feel while that experience progresses. You can think that you are trapped and feel miserable about it, calculating and trying to make sense of something that can never be made sense of, and that won't help you in any way. On the other hand you can accept all as it is and not waste your time and energy on worrying.
The point to which you eventually arrive, if there is even such, will only be accompanied by how you thought/felt and acted while you were in movement.

I am sorry for your pain and what you have been through, I imagine it to be not easy, and perhaps scary. I've delt with such things most of my experience too, and I let it affect me many times. But never would anything of benefit come of it, I would only be prone to experience more of it, and lose, lose time, friends, family, myself, and freedom to explore what this experience has to offer.

I don't know how you see the Ra material and what you've made of it. But in case you have read it in length, then you'd see that even they do not know what and why all of this is about, and constantly state that all begins and ends in a mystery.

So please, do not give in to fear, it is not real. You cannot be held, and you have all the power and choice over you. Wherever you go, all is well and nothing is ever lost.

RE: We may live in a simulation. - AnthroHeart - 07-28-2020

(07-28-2020, 07:32 PM)ada Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 07:52 PM)Void_Marker Wrote: ...

Whether it is true or not, you are still 'here' regardless, so what's left is how you think and feel while that experience progresses. You can think that you are trapped and feel miserable about it, calculating and trying to make sense of something that can never be made sense of, and that won't help you in any way. On the other hand you can accept all as it is and not waste your time and energy on worrying.
The point to which you eventually arrive, if there is even such, will only be accompanied by how you thought/felt and acted while you were in movement.

I am sorry for your pain and what you have been through, I imagine it to be not easy, and perhaps scary. I've delt with such things most of my experience too, and I let it affect me many times. But never would anything of benefit come of it, I would only be prone to experience more of it, and lose, lose time, friends, family, myself, and freedom to explore what this experience has to offer.

I don't know how you see the Ra material and what you've made of it. But in case you have read it in length, then you'd see that even they do not know what and why all of this is about, and constantly state that all begins and ends in a mystery.

So please, do not give in to fear, it is not real. You cannot be held, and you have all the power and choice over you. Wherever you go, all is well and nothing is ever lost.

Ra also said "All is well".