Bring4th
Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey (/showthread.php?tid=16811)

Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey - Moonfox - 01-08-2019

Hi!

Just as the title says, I'm new to this board. I am very new learining the Law of One material, only been working on it a few months now. But I think I've learned alot and the knowlege of the densities makes sense to me, but I am still learning about chakras and the Archetypical Mind (such as the tarot and it's true meaning) I guess I'm piecing it together a bit at a time.

I first came across this information on an illuminati website dialogue with the Hidden Hand. As soon as I started reading it, I felt the contempt for humanity and felt I was speaking face to face with a demon although it was just through a computer screen. His words, none the less, woke me up and I have been searching ever since. I learned a great deal from the demon's words and determined for myself that some of them rang true in my heart and so I went on a hunt through the material he provided and that's when I discovered the Ra material which thankfully was not channeled by a demon and in fact was being imparted by a being with better intentions.

So began my learning of the Ra material and my husband and I together even talk about the material. We purchased regular Tarot cards just to understand them better, but we are still working on it.

I find Ra a very kind entity to provide all of the words and we send only love and kindness and we want to help but don't know how.

I have started working on my personal life and keeping a journal and striving to understand religions that I was taught as a child were "evil." Now I realize they were hidden due to the veil of Confusion and so I ask light to shine and illuminate this material so that I may be a beacon.

RE: Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey - AnthroHeart - 01-08-2019

Welcome to the forum Moonfox.

You should look into using a pendulum. It can help answer yes/no questions, or even spell out words.
But you have to stick with it according to a shaman I spoke to.
It will lie at times to you at first to make sure you are committed to it.
I used it a little, but not enough. I was more into using flash cards for readings.

RE: Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey - flofrog - 01-08-2019

Welcome to the forum Moonfox, happy studies Wink

RE: Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey - Tae - 01-08-2019

Welcome. A lot of people make it to the Ra material through the HH material, as the Illuminati is a popular conspiracy and they do even recommend Ra and acknowledge they believe it to be highly accurate, the most accurate channeled material available to laypeople. I have run into HH's material twice in my life. The first time I was revolted by that haughty demonic energy and stopped reading and left. The second time, I... tapped into something deeper through it and everything else fell away and at that moment I throughly understood the nature of the service they attest to offering. At that moment, I lost my hatred for the forces of evil in this world and I would describe what then happened as, "I polarized."

Everyone figures it out bits and pieces at a time. Your heart is in the right place. Sending love and kindness out into the world does help, and striving to find ways to help more is a good way to go about it!

RE: Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey - Anodyne - 01-08-2019

Welcome, Moonfox!

RE: Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey - Moonfox - 01-09-2019

(01-08-2019, 09:50 PM)Tae Wrote: Welcome. A lot of people make it to the Ra material through the HH material, as the Illuminati is a popular conspiracy and they do even recommend Ra and acknowledge they believe it to be highly accurate, the most accurate channeled material available to laypeople. I have run into HH's material twice in my life. The first time I was revolted by that haughty demonic energy and stopped reading and left. The second time, I... tapped into something deeper through it and everything else fell away and at that moment I throughly understood the nature of the service they attest to offering. At that moment, I lost my hatred for the forces of evil in this world and I would describe what then happened as, "I polarized."

Everyone figures it out bits and pieces at a time. Your heart is in the right place. Sending love and kindness out into the world does help, and striving to find ways to help more is a good way to go about it!

We are all on our way back to the creator and I know they take their work seriously. Let's just say I don't appreciate their sense of humor.

The Hidden Hand material is excellent material. And I am grateful for it because of where it led me. If not for that material, I would not be here. My husband looooves conspiracy theories and he initially showed me the material because I am an avid reader with an interest in the weird. I guess like you, I had to read it twice because the first time I was like, "Holy Hell!" literally.

At first, I thought it was a joke. And then I realized it wasn't. And then it was horrifying and then the realization of the truth hit me and I haven't been able to stop searching further.

RE: Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey - EvolvingPhoenix - 01-09-2019

Welcome to the forum, Moonfox! I'm glad to have you on board and I'm sure everyone else is as well Smile

RE: Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey - Nau7ik - 01-11-2019

Welcome! Glad to have you hear with us! It definitely sounds like you’ve had an awakening. Your post makes me happy because you are unlocking your potential and seeking truth, love, and light! It’s a beautiful thing to behold.

I hope to hear more from you on the forum! Don’t be shy, we are friendly Smile

RE: Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey - Infinite Unity - 01-11-2019

Hey moonfox welcome to the forums. What is oneness to you?

Love/Light to you and your husband. Keep drinking deeeep!

RE: Hi! I'm new here. I've just started on my LOO journey - Moonfox - 01-12-2019

What is oneness to me?

That is a question I ask myself on a very regular basis and it is something I have searched for in text and continue to strive to understand it.

Ra says that we are one with the one and that is one of my mantras.

It's caused me to take more responsibility for my actions to people who treat me unkindly and it has caused me to want to work on being a better person and to lead by example, because any action to any one will affect them on their journey back to the creator.

I keep my opinions to myelf more even among friends and I don't gossip among peers and family because I am more sensitive to how that will affect them. And since thoughts are energy you project unkind things it has made me more aware of trying to stop them before they turn into a thought form or something more.

I have a serious need to focus on gratitude because I can naturally be a negative person and I have come to the realization that walking around the world with a chip on my shoulder isn't getting me anywhere, rather it's holding me back. I am trying to focus instead on what I can do for people and how I can serve them and be a light to them.

Anyway, I guess the Law of One has been very humbling for me and I am trying to learn how to transmit love and knowlege to other people just one interaction at a time.

One thing I have a very hard time with personally is letting people close to me because I'm an extreme introvert and I need to work on letting people love me however they wish to love me and come to accept my dependence on others.