Bring4th
Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" (/showthread.php?tid=16789)

Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - Sacred Fool - 01-01-2019

Just thought I'd throw this up here.  It's rather a colorful passage, one might say.  Maybe it puts some of our own personal work into larger perspective?

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1214.aspx Wrote:The combination of the Christ with a serviceable life channel was powerful, and many psychic events occurred before and after the event as well as at the time of it. Astrologer kings did indeed journey following the star, however the arrival was approximately a year and a half later. That, indeed, is a spiritual adventure you would do well to ponder as you approach your own stable looking for the newborn, guided by hope, the brightest star of you being.

The entity Jesus was loved and loved in return, but his mind drove him to be alone, for though too young to have established to his own satisfaction the nature of his being, he had tremendous hunger for wisdom. You would call this entity a child prodigy. The entity taught many, many more things than are written, and could continue teaching for an eternity, yet what has been recorded is typical enough of the teaching’s content in general that we do not choose to take this opportunity to adjust the teachings that are recorded. It is not only that there is some infringement upon free will, although that is part of our caution; we also do not wish to sway those who have not become interested in the Christ to alter their viewpoints.

For above and apart from any writing about the Christ, there is the Christ, and that which this teacher, channel and representative of the Creator called the Holy Spirit, call it what you will. There are many, many avenues in which the Christ speaks to each whenever the inner ear is opened and the ear harks, not listening passively, but leaning forward and truly harking.

The concept of the Christ was this—that intelligent infinity as experienced by the Logos and with the bias of the Logos would enter a third-density experience, not erasing the one known as Jesus’ personality or being, but coming into the closest possible harmony with that being. There needed to be one who wished to sacrifice an incarnation to the ever-increasing pleasure and agony of the Creator, experiencing what this instrument would call the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, for it is the nature of the Christ and the nature of third density that the two, perceiving each other, should react—the third density with a lack of understanding, and the Christ with wonder, joy and sacrifice. Such is the sorrow of your illusion and the joy of sensation and communion.

In the end, Jesus the man became so able to bear both joy and agony that this entity stopped experiencing the Creator and for long periods of time became the Creator experiencing third density. Such is the perfect channeling of love. The achievement of the perfect channeling was the mystery of union between Creator and illusion.

After this bonding, the burden of channeling rather rapidly began to tire the master teacher, Jesus. At the time of the crucifixion, as this instrument calls it, there were almost no tears left, there were no bones unbroken, there was no companionship that had not been betrayed in one form or another. Nevertheless, Jesus the Christ lived well and did not stop the channeling until the breath left the physical vehicle. We witness to this Christ with thanksgiving and joy, not suggesting that any worship or not worship, but celebrating the Creator poured into a channel who could share in full the nature of the Logos, the nature of love, the Creator’s powerful, terrible love.

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - Sacred Fool - 01-01-2019

More of the same.  The Meaning of Resurrection in 3d.

same session Wrote:I am Q’uo. This is indeed the mystery, my sister, for within the third-density illusion, each seeker of what you call the truth places itself in a position of receptivity to that truth by the intensity of the seeking, the strength of faith and will, so that at some point within the cycle of incarnations, it is possible for such a seeker to not only discover that which it seeks, but to become that which it seeks. Thus is the meaning of the resurrection within third density. The seeker builds with mortal hands a manifested life that may be constructed in such a fashion in metaphysical terms that that known as love may move through the being in such a pure fashion as to shine as that which it is, the pure and virgin consciousness of the one Creator, moving to gain the experience of the creation which it has made of Itself, and doing this within the life pattern of incarnate third-density beings who have prepared this place within their life patterns and, thus, not only receive that which was sought, but become that which was sought.

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - Sacred Fool - 01-01-2019

And a little bit more......

same session again Wrote:T: Yes. This is the true meaning, what you just stated is basically to my way of thinking—I’m asking if this is true—the true meaning of achieving Oneness, becoming One, in other words, the physical and the higher self in very simplistic terms, truly become One, when this point is achieved that you just described? Is that basically correct?

I am Q’uo, and this is correct, my brother, for the inheritance of each portion of the one Creator is the one Creator. Much there is that shall be learned during that time of incarnation within the third-density illusion where the veils of forgetting are moved into place to enable that experience within this illusion to be of an intensity that provides each portion of the Creator the fullest range of opportunity to know the power of love to redeem and resurrect even the tiniest portion of the one Creator.

Thus, when each seeker moves to the point at which it may so perfectly channel the one Creator in its love aspect, then each portion of the life pattern takes on an holy appearance and all is seen as sacred.

And we all lived, and loved, happily ever after..........

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - AnthroHeart - 01-01-2019

Do we seek the Creator in meditation as a "thing"?
Or what is it to seek the Creator?

When I "tune into" Creator, I feel an energy/pressure.
Do I just strive to feel this more?

Is that what seeking Creator is?

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - Glow - 01-01-2019

Thank you Peregrine - I read that the other day and was very moved. It is really where I hope to go in this life the balance of both channeling the creator so fully your are both inside the body and outside it perceiving each other. Can only do that in the flesh of 3D.

I however missed the part you highlighted stating the agony experienced with the joy.

We so often are disparaged if we find suffering in 3D like we are not enlightened enough to see only love but by being in the body we have no choice but to also experience the agony of separation. So we get both the joy and agony and thanks to you I will no longer feel it a personal failing to feel the agony when I do, because I certainly also feel the immense joy.

Many thanks

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - Glow - 01-01-2019

(01-01-2019, 02:51 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Do we seek the Creator in meditation as a "thing"?

Yet each of you knows, too, that it was not given you to love the face of the Savior more than flesh and blood. We say to you, my friends, that if you wish to make contact with intelligent infinity, you must know what you love more than flesh and blood and your own life. Look deep in the ideal for the mysterious One whom you may call a savior. And when you find that face that you can love and love [wholly], then you shall find the gateway to intelligent infinity. There is no knowledge or understanding that will move you upon the journey to behold the face of the One who will save you from death, the death of limitation in consciousness.

Thus, you must examine day after day, and in meditation seek endlessly day after day, love itself. You cannot serve others and find the face of love—first you must know love, you must have subjective validation. Light and love must become real to you and more precious than all those things which you shall be asked to surrender and give up for the sake of that which you cannot see and never shall, that which is closer to you than your own breathing, dearer to you than any anything of which you may think. How can you love a face you shall never see? How can you personify the unfathomable mystery of creation? Love has as many faces as there are consciousnesses to behold love. Your savior will come to you when you have sought with [it]. Each day, each moment is pregnant and fecund with the infinite possibility of the full realization of the love for which you would gladly surrender all. Yet it is not known by any what moment you shall choose to open at last to love itself.

We can say that if you can think only in terms of action, by all means seek the face of love in action, but know that each hour that you spend acting in manifestation of the search for love needs to be matched in twice or four times the intensity, whether in duration or in simple caring, by the seeking within of the silence. For in developing your consciousness, in disciplining your personality, you shall at last draw near to an irresistible infatuation of puppy love, an innocent, crazy calf-mooning after the Creator. If you are not capable at this moment of falling in love, then the gateway of intelligent infinity is not yours at this moment, for you are not extravagant enough to know of love. Love is folly, for only folly could create the wonder that you see all about you. Only folly would wish to know itself. Only love can see life.

We are sorry to have no techniques to offer you, save one. Seek, and seek, and seek again, patiently, persistently and extravagantly. Find ways to laugh and bless your tears. Attempt to see love in everyone and everything and forgive yourself when you do not. Never let any seriousness, guilt or unhappiness divide you from your seeking for the love of love. Knowledge is not of your illusion. You [seek] to choose fully, to know the face of the Creator by a love that is full of compassion and service to others, a love that is radiant unto them, and so you must love and enjoy and cheer each other and know that if you bring each other to the resting place another may desire, it is love that has lead the way and not your knowledge. Seek, my friends, love, in love, for love’s sake. All else will follow.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1220.aspx

There is more but you gotta read to find it because the gems are scattered everywhere.

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - Sacred Fool - 01-02-2019

(01-01-2019, 02:51 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Do we seek the Creator in meditation as a "thing"?

The way I read the above emboldened passages, the Creator is equated with the First Distortion: Love.  The more purely and deeply you experience this, the more purely you become this.  It would seem to be the culmination of 3d experience where the intense agony of separation and the complete joy of communion balance one another.  After all, this is one of the key paradoxes: Creation is a joyous complex, and yet it is only possible because of the existence of the agony of separation.  Otherwise, All is One in an undifferentiated format.

But how does one get from here to there, you're asking?  Well, some would advise dancing fully with that which you deeply love, whatever that may be, and through that becoming more adept at receiving Divine love and offering Divine love.  I know that sounds facile or hokey, but it's a kind of maze where each person discovers an individual solution.  And instead of it being a laterally lain labyrinth, it takes you deeper....and deeper....and deeper to the point where you become that which you most truly adore.

(01-01-2019, 03:34 PM)Glow Wrote: ...I will no longer feel it a personal failing to feel the agony when I do, because I certainly also feel the immense joy.

Cool.

(01-01-2019, 03:47 PM)Glow quoted Quo and Wrote:  
Love is folly, for only folly could create the wonder that you see all about you. Only folly would wish to know itself. Only love can see life.

I guess this explains why existence makes no sense.  That was never the intent.

That last line is so provocative.  Does Wisdom condense everything and squeeze the life out of it in the long run?  Does it see, not life, but merely animated phenomena?  Hmm, this may explain why, in my particular case, I'm less attuned than I would like to the life force?  I'm not seeing it simply through the eyes of Love.

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - flofrog - 01-02-2019

perhaps wisdom is not seeing only animated phenomena, but comes to love both the folly and the fact love wins anyway, folly balanced by infinity ?

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - Sacred Fool - 01-03-2019

(01-02-2019, 07:43 PM)flofrog Wrote: perhaps wisdom is not seeing only animated phenomena, but comes to love both the folly and the fact love wins anyway, folly balanced by infinity ?

I don't see how love "wins" anything.  Can you explain?  Also, what is "folly balanced by infinity?"

As I view it, the sticking point with Wisdom is that it presupposes, and cannot escape, a subject-object relationship.  Actual Unity is apprehended via Love where the subject-object relationship melts and one becomes that which is sought, and, like a seed crystal which causes a liquid to regularize its structure, this pattern creates a  conscious perception which encompasses  All.

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - flofrog - 01-03-2019

In the sense that Love would melt the subject object as you say, I think perhaps we can say’wins it all ‘ ? Not in a compassionate/human way but truly as Unity. And I was, too, interested by the folly side mentioned by Q’uo. And I was thinking folly has a sense of wild instability, but perhaps temporary, and also has a sense of object/subject, which would be tamed by infinity which gives it time to stabilize...

I was just imagining...

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - Infinite Unity - 01-04-2019

(01-03-2019, 03:15 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 07:43 PM)flofrog Wrote: perhaps wisdom is not seeing only animated phenomena, but comes to love both the folly and the fact love wins anyway, folly balanced by infinity ?

I don't see how love "wins" anything.  Can you explain?  Also, what is "folly balanced by infinity?"

As I view it, the sticking point with Wisdom is that it presupposes, and cannot escape, a subject-object relationship.  Actual Unity is apprehended via Love where the subject-object relationship melts and one becomes that which is sought, and, like a seed crystal which causes a liquid to regularize its structure, this pattern creates a  conscious perception which encompasses  All.

Ouroboros

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - Sacred Fool - 01-04-2019

(01-04-2019, 12:57 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Ouroboros

Yes, in a way.

This makes me think, by carefully digesting our past catalyst we create the context for our future.  If we pursue what we most deeply love with all our hearts, this may then bring us, eventually, to the pupil of the eye of the serpent, as it were: to the point where duality melts away due to the singularity of such intense, unblinking love.

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - Infinite Unity - 01-04-2019

I agree.

The Ouroboros also signifies an energetic configuration. Imagine being right at the point of hunger/satiation. A perpetual mental/energetic quality.

Its like an dual vortex, were one is inverted, and they feed or cycle each other. At an point in development the energetic qualities of chakras will begin to noticeably do this.

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - redchartreuse - 01-04-2019

Quote:for it is the nature of the Christ and the nature of third density that the two, perceiving each other, should react—the third density with a lack of understanding, and the Christ with wonder, joy and sacrifice.

Quote:At the time of the crucifixion, as this instrument calls it, there were almost no tears left, there were no bones unbroken, there was no companionship that had not been betrayed in one form or another.

I've often wondered how this jives with the whole "you get what you give" routine.

On the one hand, we have the Creator incarnate, putting out love, peace, acceptance, mercy, joy, wonder.

And on the other hand, we have the creation, returning these energies with hatred, war, intolerance, spite, fear, and judgement.

I recall the first time I read in the Bible about what they did to him. Don't think I've ever recovered from the sheer horror of it all.

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - Sacred Fool - 01-05-2019

(01-04-2019, 10:37 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: I've often wondered how this jives with the whole "you get what you give" routine.

Interesting point.  It strikes me that the "you get what you give" idea tends to refer to lateral affairs of giving and receiving, not a kind of 3 dimensional chess.  That is, when a beneficent one receives negativity on the lateral plane, it also is fully capable of tuning into other planes of love and beauty, and receiving those vibrations as well.  When one is committed to holding up one's candle to the blinding darkness, one should not be surprised to find darkness staring back.  But if an entity is energetically supple, it can vibrate its being, not merely in response to the narrow band of despair or pain, etc., but also to the loving frequencies of its deeper nature.

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - redchartreuse - 01-05-2019

(01-05-2019, 05:16 AM)peregrine Wrote: It strikes me that the "you get what you give" idea tends to refer to lateral affairs of giving and receiving, not a kind of 3 dimensional chess.

Or 8, as the case may be!

Quote:That is, when a beneficent one receives negativity on the lateral plane, it also is fully capable of tuning into other planes of love and beauty, and receiving those vibrations as well.  When one is committed to holding up one's candle to the blinding darkness, one should not be surprised to find darkness staring back.  But if an entity is energetically supple, it can vibrate its being, not merely in response to the narrow band of despair or pain, etc., but also to the loving frequencies of its deeper nature.

Yes, this makes sense to me. I suppose if I were able to tune into that "pure bliss" band at will, then the ephemeral illusions of blinding darkness might appear less cumbersome to my 3D sensibilities.

Then again, I might suppose that *I AM* able, at least in theory, to tap into those frequencies of higher love and bliss. Yet it would seem I am lacking in that quality of energetic suppleness that you refer to.

Intellectually speaking, I fully believe that those higher planes exist, and are accessible within my own being. Yet the experience of them continues to elude me. I've asked, quite sincerely, for even a brief taste of this feeling so that I could at least remember what it was like. Just a little something to tide me over while I continue to stumble about the darkness with my little candle. However I am still waiting on the reply... it would appear the higher dimensional aspects of myself have deemed it unwise for me to experience this yet.

Much catalyst in my life has centered upon others acting belligerent toward me, and then attempting to gaslight me into believing it was something I did to cause them to behave in this manner. It is extremely difficult for me to feel anything positive toward this type of catalyst, much less unbridled praise and thanksgiving.

RE: Agony, Joy & "Terrible Love" - AnthroHeart - 03-06-2019

A person posted:

"Now, how can we love God...we can't really...the love is given."

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1820469&postcount=2

They say that through Divine Love we are purified.