Bring4th
How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side (/showthread.php?tid=16695)

How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Cannon - 12-04-2018

I've done this multiple times during psychic attacks in which there were conversations between me and the attacker.

The situation is that I perform prayers/blessings throughout the day in order to bless all the water/light/love or vibrations of the Earth, which is really just a way of giving the Creator permission to act on this planet. Later on I began to bless the blood of the Earth with this prayer: "I give thanks and praise to the Creator for the gift of all the blood of the Earth. Over it, the Creator moves its hand and stirs its will to be done." This is based on a blessing which Ra recommended in the LOO. When I do this I feel a rush of energy and the perception of being connected to everyone else of this planet.

This caught a group of Reptillian's attention when I first began it. I received the telepathic message "so you're the one who has been stealing our blood." and I felt their presence in my room. I informed them that I wasn't doing anything but reciting my prayer, that God was essentially doing all the work, but they didn't believe this. I suggested that they themselves recite the prayer as well in order to see that I personally was not attacking them, and they agreed that it seemed a logical thing for them to do. They did so, and the same effect happened, but was actually much stronger than when I personally did it. The effect on their side apparently was that the prayer was causing them to lose power or polarity or something. Ultimately it means that the Creator itself has chosen a side.

This is an easy way to prove to them this fact. It also causes them to begin to panic or generally just get angry and afraid. Like I've said, I've done this multiple times, not only with Reptillians, but also with a group of Nordics. If you want to f*** with the Negatives of this planet I highly recommend my little prayer, but just remember that it will make you more of a target than by just being a wanderer.

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Stranger - 12-04-2018

That's a beautiful blessing, Cannon. That phrase ("I thank the Creator for ...") is very powerful indeed!

On a separate note: the Creator has not chosen a side. The Creator is Unity, who chooses to find ways of distorting that Unity into a diverse multiplicity. The STS path was discovered by the Creator and then an entire octave was dedicated to exploring the possibilities that the STS/STO polarity choice offers; I think, because including the STS path in a Creation allows for a greater, more interesting variety of distortions. According to the Father, the STS polarity entities in this Universe are "like spice in a dish" - in small doses it adds flavor, but too much will spoil the dish.

Ultimately, all has to return to Unity once again, so the STS set of distortions is, thankfully, temporary. I am not an STS fan, but realize that the Father loves all, just as "the sun shines on the good and the wicked alike."

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Cannon - 12-04-2018

The Orion group is too, too much spice according to your analogy and certainly is "spoiling the dish." Please don't consider this an insult, but I do not think you truly understand the situation concerning the Orions, how extremely 'evil' it is, and how long the STS empire has been doing what its been doing. If you're not willing to even consider that the Creator would take action against such things, my understanding of what you consider the Creator to be is more like that of a demiurge than a father who truly loves all. If you ever receive psychic attacks in the manner of which I spoke, and I hope you don't, using the prayer may surprise you like it did them. Of course, believing that the event occurred only within my mind is alright with me, there is no other explanation than to accuse me of outright insanity as anyone outside of the "reptillians exist" crowd would concerning those within.

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - GentleReckoning - 12-05-2018

I just tell them Betelgeuse is fat. They get all but hurt after that.

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Patrick - 12-05-2018

(12-04-2018, 06:37 PM)Stranger Wrote: ...the STS polarity entities in this Universe are "like spice in a dish" - in small doses it adds flavor, but too much will spoil the dish...

Ah !  That's why this planet is getting HOTTER.  It's getting too spicy! Smile

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Cyan - 12-05-2018

Powerful prayer and seems to work as intended on my guides and spirits at least.

I've noticed that a deep "Hmmmm" to their claim of universe on their side is a good starting point, it ellicits them to give much information on their view.

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - GentleReckoning - 12-05-2018

Wait, you guys get contact with Orions? I just pulled their cords in and then balanced their distortions.

They started calling me a thief after a while, as I got to learn all their lessons.

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - ada - 12-06-2018

I just get mocked by them.

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Patrick - 12-06-2018

They know that the One is Unity Itself.  But they also know that what they do is the fun they currently want to experience (it's a game).  They can experience this because they are the One as well.  BUT they need a part of the One to play the victim for them to experience being the "evil".  That's the issue here, they can't have their fun without it being at the expanse of others; without a part of the Creator suffering for it.

The One loves ALL so much that even this is allowed.  In fact it is allowed simply because all is allowed, but yet there is Karma in play here.  That part won't be as much fun for the "evil" ones when they get there.  But maybe we will all just forgive them and they won't have to deal with this in the end.

I suspect that in the next octave this pairing of sts/sto will be much more refined so that it's always fun for all the parts playing.  The current issue is that such a thing as STS was never even imagined before it was experienced.  So the next octave will be properly setup for this concept and not be the fiasco that it currently is...

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Zach - 12-06-2018

(12-06-2018, 11:10 AM)Patrick Wrote:  
They know that the One is Unity Itself.  But they also know that what they do is the fun they currently want to experience (it's a game).  They can experience this because they are the One as well.  BUT they need a part of the One to play the victim for them to experience being the "evil".  That's the issue here, they can't have their fun without it being at the expanse of others; without a part of the Creator suffering for it.

The One loves ALL so much that even this is allowed.  In fact it is allowed simply because all is allowed, but yet there is Karma in play here.  That part won't be as much fun for the "evil" ones when they get there.  But maybe we will all just forgive them and they won't have to deal with this in the end.

I suspect that in the next octave this pairing of sts/sto will be much more refined so that it's always fun for all the parts playing.  The current issue is that such a thing as STS was never even imagined before it was experienced.  So the next octave will be properly setup for this concept and not be the fiasco that it currently is...

Well said.

One thing I'm so curious about- and I *wish* this question was asked in the original material- is about the experience of the STS entity reaching 6th density and how similar or dissimilar its experiences are after switching to "Positive 6D" (which in a way seems 'beyond' a more dualistic positive orientation). That must be such an amazing thing to witness/experience. So curious about it.

Also the idea of "karma" for them at that level...Like what does that entity bring to the table having been negative for *so* long? I'm sure it brings very interesting qualities to the table (that are positive). Like Strengths. I've also wondered about any sense of "restitution" for that entity. Like what are its first few experiences after switching polarity.

I have a feeling that- since both polarities are equal to each other. By the entity having taking its STS path all the way- then finally re-orienting. This re-orienting is a complete switch on every level, and probably instantaneously and massively healing and FORGIVING. Like its so complete in understanding at that point, such a thing is possible. I don't feel that that entity has to go back and "pay off" karma because its service was being STS! Thats the seeming contradiction....Its service was being STS. Its just the way the "game" works. But I still wonder if the entity feels any sense of wanting to back and heal certain things specifically related to the darkness its caused. Not because of Karma, but just "personal choice". Perhaps in the form of wandering or in another way. (who knows)

For all entities at a certain level in 6d, I imagine a sort of "waking up" from the womb of Creation, Like a massive birth into something "new" and complete, s a complete higher self, maybe in some vague way - like us waking up from a very realistic dream that felt like a lifetime(s). I sense from that perspective, things are so much more resolved and clear. And I think the nature of "Illusion" begins to become especially clear- such as the nature of duality...and how as "bad" as certain things seem to get (involving darkness) It was actually All Ok the whole time.

Doesn't really answer the OP (sorry). Just some thoughts though.

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - flofrog - 12-06-2018

I like your thoughts Zach, lol

Anyway if we want to experience fully duality in 3 D and if we choose to be STO, we darn need STS to show that we are STO and gain polarity, so STS are doing us a huge favor, even if unpleasant, or very very unpleasant Wink no wonder the darkest night is fertile...

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Patrick - 12-06-2018

Before the concept of STS, we could still polarize and learn the ways of Love in order to graduate to 4d. It's just that it took millions of years to do so. Now with the help of STS, we can do it in a couple thousand years.

Still there is no need to go this fast. I really believe it should be fun for all parts of the Creator. There is no point not being in joy all the time. I believe this planet is a special case somehow...

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - MangusKhan - 12-06-2018

(12-06-2018, 04:27 PM)Zach Wrote: One thing I'm so curious about- and I *wish* this question was asked in the original material- is about the experience of the STS entity reaching 6th density and how similar or dissimilar its experiences are after switching to "Positive 6D" (which in a way seems 'beyond' a more dualistic positive orientation). That must be such an amazing thing to witness/experience. So curious about it.

Also the idea of "karma" for them at that level...Like what does that entity bring to the table having been negative for *so* long? I'm sure it brings very interesting qualities to the table (that are positive). Like Strengths. I've also wondered about any sense of "restitution" for that entity. Like what are its first few experiences after switching polarity.

I have a feeling that- since both polarities are equal to each other. By the entity having taking its STS path all the way- then finally re-orienting. This re-orienting is a complete switch on every level, and probably instantaneously and massively healing and FORGIVING. Like its so complete in understanding at that point, such a thing is possible. I don't feel that that entity has to go back and "pay off" karma because its service was being STS! Thats the seeming contradiction....Its service was being STS. Its just the way the "game" works. But I still wonder if the entity feels any sense of wanting to back and heal certain things specifically related to the darkness its caused. Not because of Karma, but just "personal choice". Perhaps in the form of wandering or in another way. (who knows)

For all entities at a certain level in 6d, I imagine a sort of "waking up" from the womb of Creation, Like a massive birth into something "new" and complete, s a complete higher self, maybe in some vague way - like us waking up from a very realistic dream that felt like a lifetime(s). I sense from that perspective, things are so much more resolved and clear. And I think the nature of "Illusion" begins to become especially clear- such as the nature of duality...and how as "bad" as certain things seem to get (involving darkness) It was actually All Ok the whole time.

Quote:52.9 ▶ Questioner: Well, I would just include the question as to why time of harvest is selected by so many Wanderers as time for incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. There are several reasons for incarnation during harvest. They may be divided by the terms self and other-self.

The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfectly balanced. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.

I wonder, do you think a 6D negative's learnings about wisdom and compassion (especially compassion) might be adjudged to be "less than perfect" upon entering that density and switching polarities?

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Zach - 12-06-2018

(12-06-2018, 08:52 PM)MangusKhan Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 04:27 PM)Zach Wrote: One thing I'm so curious about- and I *wish* this question was asked in the original material- is about the experience of the STS entity reaching 6th density and how similar or dissimilar its experiences are after switching to "Positive 6D" (which in a way seems 'beyond' a more dualistic positive orientation). That must be such an amazing thing to witness/experience. So curious about it.

Quote:52.9 ▶ Questioner: Well, I would just include the question as to why time of harvest is selected by so many Wanderers as time for incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. There are several reasons for incarnation during harvest. They may be divided by the terms self and other-self.

The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfectly balanced. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.

I wonder, do you think a 6D negative's learnings about wisdom and compassion (especially compassion) might be adjudged to be "less than perfect" upon entering that density and switching polarities?

Yes

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Cyan - 12-07-2018

*Takes a contemplative pose. After a while utters a single sentence.*

"Solar panels, at night."

*Takes a breath*

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - GentleReckoning - 12-07-2018

(12-06-2018, 11:10 AM)Patrick Wrote:  

Shouldn't you be working on accepting the fiasco, and realizing that it too is teacher and creator? The more that you push it away, the more that it polarizes it and yourself. Thus more powerfully energizing said fiasco.

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Plenum - 12-07-2018

(12-06-2018, 11:10 AM)Patrick Wrote: The current issue is that such a thing as STS was never even imagined before it was experienced

hey Patrick --

the following is not necessarily INCOMPATIBLE with your viewpoint.  But at least clarifies the foundations of things (in Ra's perspective):

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The description of polarity as service to self and service to others, from the beginning of our creation, dwelt within the architecture of the primal Logos.

Before the veiling process the impact of actions taken by mind/body/spirits upon their consciousnesses was not palpable to a significant enough degree to allow the expression of this polarity to be significantly useful. Over the period of what you would call time this expression of polarity did indeed work to alter the biases of mind/body/spirits so that they might eventually be harvested. The veiling process made the polarity far more effective.

Your point about the full consequences (following the Veiling) is worth noting.

Smile

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Patrick - 12-07-2018

(12-07-2018, 06:00 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: Shouldn't you be working on accepting the fiasco, and realizing that it too is teacher and creator? The more that you push it away, the more that it polarizes it and yourself. Thus more powerfully energizing said fiasco.

I did yes. I am happy with my life at the moment even while the maelström is churning all around me. I have forgiven the Elites and accepted that what they want to experience is ok.

Meanwhile, it still is a fiasco. No doubt about it. This octave is not setup to play the STS game properly. We make do by using it as catalyst and for learning, but this is not by design. My intuition is clear on this, evilness and its effects are not by design in this octave. I believe Ra was clear on this as well...

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - Patrick - 12-07-2018

Plenum, I think it is the "at the expanse of others" part that was unexpected when it happened after the veilling. I can agree that serving self above others was designed. But at the expanse of others is something else in my opinion. Hence the fiasco because it has quite a lot of impact. But we make do and use this theater to quicken our advancement.

We can see from the need to have guardians from 8d involved in what happens that the STS consequences were not really all part of the design of the current octave.

People seems to forget that the whole point of the Creator experiencing itself is to have fun.  It's easy to forget this while incarnated here.

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - AnthroHeart - 12-07-2018

(12-07-2018, 08:24 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 06:00 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: Shouldn't you be working on accepting the fiasco, and realizing that it too is teacher and creator? The more that you push it away, the more that it polarizes it and yourself. Thus more powerfully energizing said fiasco.

I did yes. I am happy with my life at the moment even while the maelström is churning all around me.  I have forgiven the Elites and accepted that what they want to experience is ok.

Meanwhile, it still is a fiasco. No doubt about it. This octave is not setup to play the STS game properly. We make do by using it as catalyst and for learning, but this is not by design. My intuition is clear on this, evilness and its effects are not by design in this octave. I believe Ra was clear on this as well...

So the next Octave where STS is more proper, will they be even more evil than they are now? Will they do even more harm?

Will Creator say "I like the contrast" and make it as difficult as possible for STO individuals?

(12-07-2018, 11:47 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: So the next Octave where STS is more proper, will they be even more evil than they are now? Will they do even more harm?

Will Creator say "I like the contrast" and make it as difficult as possible for STO individuals?

I am not quite sure that STS per se actually wants to harm others.  They just don't care about what others are feeling and just wants to use them for their benefit.

Hopefully, in the next octave, now that the Creator knows it has those desires that results in deeply hurting itself, there will be a way to satisfy those desires while being fun for all parts participating.

To come back to the subject of this thread.  Orion members don't need proof.  They already know they are shutting off part of themselves.  But they believe that this part is foolish.  While this part remain shut (the heart) they cannot understand the wisdom in this seeming foolishness. They believe they bring order to the Creation, but the order of things coming from the One is already perfect and they just can't see it.  Even things that seems random to even 6d entities are actually perfectly timed when looked upon from 7d/8d.  Even to a 6d entity this has to be taken on faith.  No wonder that a part of the Creator may choose to believe otherwise.

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - TheSeekersLighthouse - 12-08-2018

I don't believe that the creator is 'not on their side' for they are also the creator and walking a valid path of the creator. A far-negative entity will not become afraid but will seek to control the power source, losing polarity if it fails to do so. I found the experienced negative entities I came across held no fear and are in full awareness of the path they are on, though early ones may kick up a fuss as you describe.

What you were doing though, is sharing light in your way, thus being positive. You felt a greeting due to the opposite polarity being aware of the power source. The creator IS on your side, but the creator IS also on their side, as both are walking valid paths of the creator wishing to know itself.

At least, the above is my opinion. Don't forget your free will and discernment Smile

RE: How to prove to Orion members that the Creator is not on their side - kristina - 02-22-2019

*****Karma******
a 3rd density thing pretty darn sure and not a 6th, 5th and above 6th density occurrence as it has to do with recycling back through upon death