Bring4th
2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy (/showthread.php?tid=16642)

2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy - redchartreuse - 11-19-2018

This topic brings up some fear for me, so apologies and caveats in advance if my thinking seems distorted.

I feel very leery of this exercise that Q'uo suggests regarding "transmuting negative energy" in the form of hostilities from fellow citizens and other "disruptive" energies.

In my experience thus far, I have found that these kinds of disruptive energies already seem quite attracted to me, without me specifically inviting them in and attempting to "transmute" them. For example, at times it has seemed that mentally ill people in the street will give me looks as if I appear very threatening to them, and some will even "beeline" toward me with verbal assaults and other harassing behaviors.

In a second type of greeting, I have observed these energies to act through friends and family, seemingly waiting for a momentary weakness in order to influence them to express a particular kind of disruptiveness or to harass me through them.

Finally, I have personally experienced long-term direct harassment and disruption by these types of energies.

The thing is- I don't recall asking for any of this to happen for me. So I am very curious as to how this all fits with the rest of the discussion in this session about offering service to entities when unasked for.

Indeed- these types of disruptive energies seem to be of the opinion that I have invited them into my space, despite me having no recollection of doing so.

And what is worse- I have experienced that many of these disruptive energies- as part of their pattern- act with impunity and open rebellion against any kind of request, direction, or command, for them to leave. They seem to feel that they can continue to disobey and violate my energetic boundaries despite my sincerest intention for these behaviors to cease.

Which tells me that I must not be successfully "transmuting" these energies fully else they would change their form and behavior, yet they persist.

I have to say I personally find this suggestion from Q'uo quite concerning and risky, since they did not accompany it with any clear, detailed instruction on how to actually accomplish said "transmutation" of these energies, or how to exert mastery over the boundary of one's own energetic space, such that they can rest assured that their home environment does not become a flophouse for recalcitrant energies.

While I would like to be able to wield such a power of transmutation, my experience teaches me that these "rebellious" energies will continue to rebel, and if incited, may retaliate against me and my loved ones, causing much disruption of our lives, and possible long term harm.

Unless Q'uo were willing to dive deeper into how I might accomplish these feats without feeling overly fearful or vulnerable, I don't feel that I am willing to experiment with this.

Has anybody else tried this exercise? What was the outcome?

RE: 2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy - auntiemable - 11-19-2018

Not every suggestion by Q'uo is meant for every seeker that's why they always start out the session with: "We would ask a favor to begin, that is, that you will take those words and concepts which we offer you and use them as you will, leaving behind any that do not feel right to you." If you are fearful of their suggestion, I would leave it behind.

Here's a couple of ideas to consider. I use crystals, in particular black tourmaline to ward off negativity. I wear a black tourmaline necklace 24/7 after some negative entities attached themselves to me. They have not returned since I started doing this. I also have black tourmaline stones placed throughout the house.

You can also invoke Archangel Michael's shield to protect you. There are various methods to do this and you can probably google it to find out how to do it.

Just a couple of thoughts that may or may not resonate with you. Good luck!

RE: 2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy - ada - 11-19-2018

I find praying to be very helpful. Sending those entities love could be one form of an energy transmutation, also believing that all is well and not giving in to fear.

RE: 2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy - Stranger - 11-20-2018

Transmutation of negative energies is accomplished, very simply, by encountering these energies and making the conscious choice to react with love (goodwill) towards all parties involved.

What you're describing in terms of your own experience is simply catalyst, doing what it does, that is: offering you the opportunity to engage in some form of negative-emotion tussle, OR respond with goodwill toward all parties involved (including yourself).

I once was physically assaulted; it was clearly a setup by the STS crowd, who had taken a special interest in me because my STO seeking had been very powerful at the time; any chance to make me stub a toe, they would take it.

After the assault, as I sat waiting in the ER, an STS "voice" growled in my mind: "how do you like that?"

I calmly replied, "I probably needed that", thanked it and sent it love.  The groan of utter frustration in reply was enjoyable.

Advice: do not treat catalyst as an attack or a threat.  It is a generous offer to you, of an opportunity to earn the only wealth that matters to the larger You: polarity.  Accept it with love and gratitude as it makes you stronger, kinder, more loving and a better person overall.

RE: 2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy - kristina - 03-13-2019

(11-19-2018, 03:35 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: This topic brings up some fear for me, so apologies and caveats in advance if my thinking seems distorted.

I feel very leery of this exercise that Q'uo suggests regarding "transmuting negative energy" in the form of hostilities from fellow citizens and other "disruptive" energies.

In my experience thus far, I have found that these kinds of disruptive energies already seem quite attracted to me, without me specifically inviting them in and attempting to "transmute" them.   For example, at times it has seemed that mentally ill people in the street will give me looks as if I appear very threatening to them, and some will even "beeline" toward me with verbal assaults and other harassing behaviors.

In a second type of greeting, I have observed these energies to act through friends and family, seemingly waiting for a momentary weakness in order to influence them to express a particular kind of disruptiveness or to harass me through them.  

Finally, I have personally experienced long-term direct harassment and disruption by these types of energies.

The thing is- I don't recall asking for any of this to happen for me.  So I am very curious as to how this all fits with the rest of the discussion in this session about offering service to entities when unasked for.

Indeed- these types of disruptive energies seem to be of the opinion that I have invited them into my space, despite me having no recollection of doing so.

And what is worse- I have experienced that many of these disruptive energies- as part of their pattern- act with impunity and open rebellion against any kind of request, direction, or command, for them to leave.  They seem to feel that they can continue to disobey and violate my energetic boundaries despite my sincerest intention for these behaviors to cease.

Which tells me that I must not be successfully "transmuting" these energies fully else they would change their form and behavior, yet they persist.

I have to say I personally find this suggestion from Q'uo quite concerning and risky, since they did not accompany it with any clear, detailed instruction on how to actually accomplish said "transmutation" of these energies, or how to exert mastery over the boundary of one's own energetic space, such that they can rest assured that their home environment does not become a flophouse for recalcitrant energies.

While I would like to be able to wield such a power of transmutation, my experience teaches me that these "rebellious" energies will continue to rebel, and if incited, may retaliate against me and my loved ones, causing much disruption of our lives, and possible long term harm.

Unless Q'uo were willing to dive deeper into how I might accomplish these feats without feeling overly fearful or vulnerable, I don't feel that I am willing to experiment with this.

Has anybody else tried this exercise?  What was the outcome?

It would be so helpful if the quote were copied and pasted.

RE: 2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy - kristina - 03-13-2019

(11-20-2018, 01:52 AM)Stranger Wrote: Transmutation of negative energies is accomplished, very simply, by encountering these energies and making the conscious choice to react with love (goodwill) towards all parties involved.

What you're describing in terms of your own experience is simply catalyst, doing what it does, that is: offering you the opportunity to engage in some form of negative-emotion tussle, OR respond with goodwill toward all parties involved (including yourself).

I once was physically assaulted; it was clearly a setup by the STS crowd, who had taken a special interest in me because my STO seeking had been very powerful at the time; any chance to make me stub a toe, they would take it.

After the assault, as I sat waiting in the ER, an STS "voice" growled in my mind: "how do you like that?"

I calmly replied, "I probably needed that", thanked it and sent it love.  The groan of utter frustration in reply was enjoyable.

Advice: do not treat catalyst as an attack or a threat.  It is a generous offer to you, of an opportunity to earn the only wealth that matters to the larger You: polarity.  Accept it with love and gratitude as it makes you stronger, kinder, more loving and a better person overall.
Yes! Agree. It is Catalyst. It is the invite to polarize once more and again and again until it has been vanquished. Then onto the net catalyst! And if you respomd in love (which means you have choosen once more) then great! If you have chosen by fear and anger it will rinse and repeat. And we have to consider we are always working with the "subconscious mind" here, our shadow self which does not communicate clearly during our waking hours. It operates when we are asleep and when we are unconscious or not in the present moment. It acts as our default when the conscious mind had went out to lunch. A person could actually subconsciosly invite the catalyst. "The brighter the light, the darker the shadow" -Carl Jung
Loved your comment. I read it twice I loved it so much.

RE: 2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy - Sacred Fool - 03-13-2019

Very nice Q'uo session, RC.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

No, there was no warning about creating an unquiet flophouse, but there were caveats offered.  Also there is a good comment supporting above comments about catalyst.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2018/2018_0203.aspx Wrote:We would ask you, however, to keep one thing in mind, and that is, the simple message that we have to bring: All is one. And so, when you contemplate that simple truth from a very practical point of view, it yields the conclusion that you are the one whose conduct is giving you difficulty. You are not two, but one, with the miscreant. You are not two, but one with the criminal; you are not two, but one with the other one who wishes not only to sleep, but within that sleep, to reach out and do harm.

They go on to discuss the high value of doing this work.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2018/2018_0203.aspx Wrote:There is, within the creation, probably no more difficult question, for we could say, and in some sense we will say, that to the extent that you can absorb the hostility that is offered you from one of your fellow citizens, that is all to the good, and that is, in fact, one of the reasons that wanderers have incarnated upon this planet at this time. It is not simply a question of shining your light, which you may do; it is not simply a question of sharing with others that wisdom which it has been yours to discover, but it is, at a more visceral level, a matter of taking in the negative catalyst that is on offer to you, and transmuting that negative energy into simple unpresupposing love.

Then comes the caveat.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2018/2018_0203.aspx Wrote:That, we can say, surely is true, but as we also must add, it is not always possible for you, for there can come occasions when the strength of the negative catalyst that has been presented to you is so overwhelming that it exceeds your capacity to transmute it into love, and there is great danger for you, that it would have a tendency so to distort your process should you allow it to come in, that you, yourself, could be thrown dramatically off your center.

So, a little judgment is required as you constantly take the measure of your own capacity and seek to learn what opportunities are productive in their essential possibility, and what experiences offer little of the potential for productive engagement. There are times when there is no way forward but to step back, and to allow those whose sleep has been vexed to nightmare to play out their dramas undisturbed.

Here's the practice spelled out.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2018/2018_0203.aspx Wrote:Now, there are things, even in these circumstances that you can do to aid the planet and we would suggest that that is work always well done. What you can do then, is to move into a state of meditation in as balanced a configuration as you are able to maintain in a stable way, and to invite in a little bit of the sense of the disrupted energies of your planet, a small nibble at first will suffice. And you may discover that as you become more experienced with this manner of aiding the planet, you are able to take in a little bit more, and a little bit more, and a little bit more of this negative, or disharmonious, or chaotic energy which your planet is currently exuding, and to work to heal it, simply by holding it in your heart and allowing the loving energy of your heart center to infiltrate this fragment of planetary disturbance; and to infuse it with that love which you bring forth from the Creator such that within you, the Creator is able to find it meets the Creator and to return to wholeness that which has been fractured by holding yourself in a resolute, clear, and humble way, available for little bits of disturbed life energy. You are serving, my friends, in a fashion far more useful than you might imagine.

Now, there will come the moment when your meditation ends, and you release these now healed energies back into the atmospheres, and now sally forth into the world at large. There you will meet with, and interact with, other selves, and we would suggest to you that this exercise that you have just undergone (and in truth it is far more than a mere exercise) can give you a kind of strength and stability in relating to other selves as they, perhaps, will find it necessary to give you disharmonious catalyst of their own.

And here's one more caveat.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2018/2018_0203.aspx Wrote:We will caution you that the more experienced you become in this process, the more adept you have gotten to be in absorbing and transmuting negative energy into the positive, the more radiant you will become, and the more radiant you become, the more you will begin to attract energies of all kinds really, but we would say notably, of this negative or disruptive sort, because at bottom, this disrupted energy truly wants to heal, though it does not know that that is what it truly wants, so it will unconsciously be attracted to you, and we find that the more you are able to take on, the more it is offered you to take on, and that can build to the point that you reach your limit. You become surfeited with energies that are crying out to be healed beyond your capacity to take them all in and to work them inwardly to a condition of balance. This, my friends, is the signal, that for you, a good sleep is nigh, and you are well advised to know that you cannot, by yourself, heal all the stray energies that abound upon this planet at this time. You can’t do that, your group can’t do that, we of Ra, we of Latwii, we of Hatonn, cannot do this. We can, however, do the best we can do, and then, for the rest, it is a matter of humbly turning to the Creator and asking what there is to be learned in contemplation of that which we cannot do, that which seems irremediably negative, sad, a misadventure in the creation itself.

We live in the hope and in the conviction that every apparent misadventure in the creation is but the stuff of opportunity for the Creator to learn of the Creator. And within that hope, we find sustenance; within that hope we find courage. [It is] within that hope into which we may, in our sleep, retreat to regenerate ourselves. We find great strength, great comfort, great love, and with that thought, that love is simply the best answer we can supply for the most difficult question one can ask.

All that said, I take your point, RC, that such a practice undertaken by the unready might lead to some unbalanced consequences, shall we say.  But, really, doesn't that principle apply to all "work in consciousness" or work in spirit?  It's a fool's errand to dabble casually in this stuff.  One would be more prudent to wait until one's polarity is up for the task, AND one has friends to assist, either seen or unseen.

Lovely sentiments in that practice.  I intend to work it, myself.  But I think I'll begin working on my internal imbalances before I looking for extrinsic ones in need of balance/healing.

RE: 2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy - Louisabell - 03-14-2019

[deleted]

RE: 2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy - Tae - 03-14-2019

I set up, ehhhhh... it's like an energy funnel that runs through me into the Earth, and up into Source, and kindly asked that all energy that comes seeking my light gets pulled into the vortex up to Source to be properly assimilated. I guess this is "transmuting negative energy". At least that's the goal instead of taking it onto me, to be like, "hey check this out, you saw a glimmer but you can hop into the stream and go all the way."

RE: 2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy - ANGEL - 05-31-2021

(03-14-2019, 06:56 PM)Tae Wrote: I set up, ehhhhh... it's like an energy funnel that runs through me into the Earth, and up into Source, and kindly asked that all energy that comes seeking my light gets pulled into the vortex up to Source to be properly assimilated. I guess this is "transmuting negative energy". At least that's the goal instead of taking it onto me, to be like, "hey check this out, you saw a glimmer but you can hop into the stream and go all the way."

I like where you are going with this Tae. Its an awesome idea actually!! We must try to remember it is God who has the power to heal and that power is infinite and full and pure and is LOVE. We on our best days contain the body by which that love flows out and into those needing healed. With intention and a purity of heart and mind and the grace only God can give will our Chakra energy be open and flowing from him through us, when asked or willed for healing can this be done. We are a poor substitute next to God At this time, however it is by our heart and will also that we reach them too. It is a joining of heart mind and spirit as we work together , aligned in agreement to share ourselves with others so they can be healed too and there is an honor and duty in doing it.

Now concerning the original message here, I agree with the words spoken, and have real strong concerns regarding this transmuting negative energy Safely!!! NEGATIVE PATH ENERGIES ARE NO JOKE. THEY ARE DANGEROUS and they want to destroy and take everything you hold dear. They gleefully break every boundary, and they will steal all of your energy in the end. They chose you for your pure light and love drawn from source. Its like heroin in its most purest form to those who can not draw energy from source.

The lesson for me has been learned finally. Ra had it right . Send them love and light From a Distance ... negative energy is a gravity well and sucks all in its path into its darkness. If they are in your home get help to have them removed and speak clearly. Restraining orders are easy to get for all members in family. Ask neighbors to watch diligently. Move if you have too. Unless you want to be placed under their heal for stomping , and control, do not engage. Filled with antilove and hatred for you who love. One goal ...flee. quietly ...certainly. then spiritually and rituallistically cleanse all who live with you and the home itself. Love works for that too by the way. Dont become fearful. Just be diligent. Ask before you sleep for guidance from your higher self and use bubbles of light and love surrounding yourself in a protective hard as nails boundry to protect you and your loved ones on the daily. Thats my two cents.

Here is 5 cents worth.... Negative energy can be balanced without the need of taking it on to you or into you. Its very nature is chaos and disorder and death. When its offered , analyze it till your blue in the face if you want and need to, but take this from one who knows , it is unwise to allow it to enter any part of you. Balance and bless it and send it changed away from you through your love radiance. Hows that for transmuting negative energies. BE LOVE AND U WILL BE A TRANSMUTING NINJA.

RE: 2018_0203 - Transmuting Negative Energy - ANGEL - 05-31-2021

(05-31-2021, 12:14 AM)ANGEL Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 06:56 PM)Tae Wrote: I set up, ehhhhh... it's like an energy funnel that runs through me into the Earth, and up into Source, and kindly asked that all energy that comes seeking my light gets pulled into the vortex up to Source to be properly assimilated. I guess this is "transmuting negative energy". At least that's the goal instead of taking it onto me, to be like, "hey check this out, you saw a glimmer but you can hop into the stream and go all the way."

I like where you are going with this Tae. Its an awesome idea actually!! We must try to remember it is God who has the power to heal and that power is infinite and full and pure and is LOVE.  We on our best days contain the body by which that love flows out and into those needing healed. With intention and a purity of heart and mind and the grace only God can give will our Chakra energy be open and flowing from him through us, when asked or willed for healing can this be done.  We are a poor substitute next to God At this time, however it is by our heart and will also that we reach them too. It is a joining of heart mind and spirit as we work together , aligned in agreement to share ourselves with others so they can be healed too and there is an honor and duty in doing it.

Now concerning the original message here, I agree with the words spoken, and have real strong concerns regarding this transmuting negative energy Safely!!!  NEGATIVE PATH ENERGIES ARE NO JOKE.  THEY ARE DANGEROUS and they want to destroy and take everything you hold dear. They gleefully break every boundary, and they will steal all of your energy in the end. They chose you for your pure light and love drawn from source. Its like heroin  in its most purest form to those who can not draw energy from source.

The lesson for me has been learned finally. Ra had it right . Send them love and light From a Distance ... negative energy is a gravity well and sucks all in its path into its darkness. If they are in your home get help to have them removed and speak clearly. Restraining orders are easy to get for all members in family.  Ask neighbors to watch diligently.  Move if you have too. Unless you want to be placed under their heal for stomping , and control, do not engage. Filled with antilove and hatred for you who love. One goal ...flee. quietly ...certainly.  then spiritually and rituallistically cleanse all who live with you and the home itself. Love works for that too by the way. Dont become fearful. Just be diligent. Ask before you sleep for guidance from your higher self and use bubbles of light and love surrounding yourself in a protective hard as nails boundry to protect you and your loved ones on the daily.  Thats my two cents.

Here is 5 cents worth.... Negative energy can be balanced without the need of taking it on to you or into you. Its very nature is chaos and disorder and death. When its offered , analyze it till your blue in the face if you want and need to,  but take this from one who knows , it is unwise to allow it to enter any part of you. Balance and bless it and send it changed away from you through your love radiance. Hows that for transmuting negative energies. BE LOVE AND U WILL BE A TRANSMUTING NINJA.