Bring4th
OCT 3RD!!! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: OCT 3RD!!! (/showthread.php?tid=16450)

OCT 3RD!!! - GreatSpirit - 09-22-2018

Just look to this date.

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-23-2018

(09-22-2018, 05:48 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote: Just look to this date.

K...

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - Plenum - 09-23-2018

Wait. That's not my birthday....

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 07:09 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: Wait. That's not my birthday....

X,D

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - One of Love - 09-27-2018

That's my boyfriend's bestfriend's birthday I think.

Is October 3rd when the second coming happens and we all get to enjoy our remainder of our 3D lives in 4D?

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-27-2018

(09-27-2018, 09:29 AM)One of Love Wrote: That's my boyfriend's bestfriend's birthday I think.

Is October 3rd when the second coming happens and we all get to enjoy our remainder of our 3D lives in 4D?

I think itd be an infringement on free will if anyone knew for sure...

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-27-2018

"Look to this date" In what way? What should we do to prooerly "look to" it?

until its Oct 3rd, the best time to focus on is right now, Ive been learning.

Nobody but the suicidal has any plans on not being there that day. When Oct 3 rolls around, most of us will still be around for it.

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - Spaced - 09-27-2018

Is this a reference to the movie Mean Girls?

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - One of Love - 09-27-2018

(09-27-2018, 10:43 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 09:29 AM)One of Love Wrote: That's my boyfriend's bestfriend's birthday I think.

I guess I might be infringing you then by sharing this near death experience that made me wonder about my post in the first place.  Sorry if I do.

http://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1timothy_v_ndes.html

And the specific part that made me wonder so you don't need to read through the entire page Smile
"Then the woman held her hands up and put them together, interlocking here fingers, much like a Quarterback does when he’s calling for a huddle. I understood that to mean that these two realms (here and there) are going to be one. I felt a sense excitement and wonderfulness . I asked when this would happen and all I got was 'soon.' They didn’t know exactly when. That’s when I felt like they came over the top of me as if I were lying down. She reached in to kiss me and I was rapidly pulled away, almost like I was going down a drain. I heard an audible voice that kept telling me to trust in the Lord."

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-28-2018

(09-27-2018, 12:22 PM)One of Love Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 10:43 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

I guess I might be infringing you then by sharing this near death experience that made me wonder about my post in the first place.  Sorry if I do.

http://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1timothy_v_ndes.html

And the specific part that made me wonder so you don't need to read through the entire page Smile
"Then the woman held her hands up and put them together, interlocking here fingers, much like a Quarterback does when he’s calling for a huddle. I understood that to mean that these two realms (here and there) are going to be one. I felt a sense excitement and wonderfulness . I asked when this would happen and all I got was 'soon.' They didn’t know exactly when. That’s when I felt like they came over the top of me as if I were lying down. She reached in to kiss me and I was rapidly pulled away, almost like I was going down a drain. I heard an audible voice that kept telling me to trust in the Lord."

It'd have infringed free will to get an answer other than "soon" is what I see as most likely.

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - Patrick - 09-29-2018

(09-27-2018, 12:22 PM)One of Love Wrote: ...sharing this near death experience that made me wonder about my post in the first place...

Ah the NDE!  It is what ultimately brought me to find the Ra material a couple years ago.  Before that I was nearly exclusively science-oriented.  Well I still am very science-oriented except that my perspective is now so much wider. Smile

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - One of Love - 09-29-2018

I find these experiences a valid scientific avenue of exploration, so many accounts of similar phenomena must mean something one way or another.

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - GreatSpirit - 09-29-2018

I'm sorry for not explaining enough!!! I was drunk and high and in MY SPOT....and I really don't even remember posting this! Ugh, but oh so fun!!! Just imagine what the higher realms are like!! Lol I won't deny I still love being f**kd up though here in this life. I won't deny that at all!!!

So, basically from what I HAVE HEARD..........President Trump is going to deliver a message through the Emergency Alert System AND the Wireless Emergency Alert system via text message. This was to bypass the media. But I HAVE HEARD that Trump would reveal the mass arrests of "bad" Illuminati/pedophile type/leader people. I don't know if aliens would be revealed at that moment. I really do think the majority of humans in our time could take the the impact of knowing they were not alone in this Universe though.

Why it was delayed I don't know. I remember waking up on 9/20 and around 10:30ish, I heard the alert go off on TV and I'm like "oh fk its happening!!!"

Trump is our Eisenhower...our Kennedy...our Carter....our Reagan....the Presidents who are human and wanted to tell us whats going on and advance the human race technologically and then spiritually. A new beneficial financial system awaits not for us Americans....but for all humanity!!

OCT 3rd!!!!

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - One of Love - 09-29-2018

I'm sure they don't mind you indulging in the pleasures of this world, just do so responsibly Wink

I wouldn't mind some positive change, I'd be okay with discovering aliens exist and are among us if they're friendly.

I'm sure my bf wouldn't mind a better financial system either. Come to think of it, neither would I!

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - JJCarsonian - 09-29-2018

(09-29-2018, 10:56 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 12:22 PM)One of Love Wrote: ...sharing this near death experience that made me wonder about my post in the first place...

Ah the NDE!  It is what ultimately brought me to find the Ra material a couple years ago.  Before that I was nearly exclusively science-oriented.  Well I still am very science-oriented except that my perspective is now so much wider. Smile

funny you say this, thats how i started diving into the metaphysical

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - EvolvingPhoenix - 10-03-2018

-----------

Nvm.

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - Patrick - 10-03-2018

Probably this: https://tech.slashdot.org/story/18/10/03/140248/cellphones-across-the-us-will-receive-a-presidential-alert-at-218-pm-eastern-today

Quote:Cellphones Across the US Will Receive a 'Presidential Alert' at 2:18 pm Eastern Today

Yeah, I heard about it last nignt. Wrote a comment. Ultimately though, I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see. Only about a few hours left to wait anyway.

Well... it happened. And by "it" I mean nothing.

You know, it's possible the good guys are playing some real 4D chess here and throwing off the baddies or vice versa, but I got an alternative theory that might explain everything and make it all real simple and also quite rational sounding. Okay get this, cause it's a pretty solid theory:

Maybe the guy's just an a******. I know, I know. The idea that he's some sort of messianic hero from beyond the stars, but I think he may just be an a******. Shocking theory I know.

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - AnthroHeart - 10-03-2018

Someone on Facebook said:

Quote: So many people are freaking out about the presidential alert test.

Here's the thing about it.

1) It cant be opted out. It is used for national emergencies, like a nuke, invasion, etc.
2) It was put in place by the combination of The Communications Act of 1934 and the WARN act of 2006 and is managed by FEMA. Despite it's name, Trump has nothing to do with it. And if he wanted to send a message, it would have to go out through FEMA first.
3) It does not require your phone number to be accessed by the government and in it's current state, cant be used as a breach of privacy. FEMA sends the alert to all TV stations, radios, and cell phone providers. They all legally have to broadcast it. The cell phone providers simply broadcast it to all phones connected to their network.

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - Jade - 10-03-2018

This is what I thought we were gonna be talking about...

[Image: fma_day1.jpg]

Alternately...

[Image: jwnwy5fkl0q11.jpg?width=750&s=09df39b2dc...2130b16c78]

(10-03-2018, 07:16 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: This is what I thought we were gonna be talking about...

[Image: fma_day1.jpg]

Alternately...

[Image: jwnwy5fkl0q11.jpg?width=750&s=09df39b2dc...2130b16c78]

Oh yeah! Great reference, Jade!

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - Foha - 10-04-2018

You beat me to it, Jade.

I was planning to get on today just to say...

It is Wednesday, my dudes

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - Bring4th_Austin - 10-04-2018

Me, yesterday.

[Image: jt.gif]

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - GreatSpirit - 10-08-2018

Ya well when it happens you can all go **** yourselves! lol. 57,000 sealed indictments ready to go! 

It would be a strange trip man...all these mass arrests of corrupted officials/people you never head of/businessmen and global financial restructuring.

WHOA!!!!!....................lol and then I told him "you're not laughing now huh mother******!"

[Image: 318866957.jpg?sw=539&sh=693&sm=fit&yocs=_&yoloc=us]

RE: OCT 3RD!!! - ScottK - 10-09-2018

(10-08-2018, 08:56 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote: Ya well when it happens you can all go **** yourselves! lol. 57,000 sealed indictments ready to go! 

Have you bet like 10 bucks on a republican sweep of California yet? Wink