Bring4th
Love is on the other side of Anger - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Love is on the other side of Anger (/showthread.php?tid=16416)

Pages: 1 2

Love is on the other side of Anger - Sacred Fool - 09-15-2018

This is an unusually long session (going on to the "third side" of the tape, as it were) with wide-ranging Q's & A's.

Those seeking to learn lessons of Love may find this except worthy of a quick read.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1983/1983_0102.aspx Wrote:C: Yes, Latwii, could you enlighten me as to what is the emotion of anger?

I am Latwii. To begin, may we suggest, my brother, that if one investigates that emotion called anger carefully, one will discover that it is what you might call the other side of the coin which is love. For if one attempts to love, one attempts to give freely of the self to another. Yet upon your planet this concept finds few pure expressions. The concept of love has become mixed, shall we say, with your concepts of trade and barter. Conditions have been put upon this concept so that when one gives of the self, gives of the feelings and the emotions of the heart of the being, quite often it is expected by such an one that the one receiving the love must also in some like manner return it. Thus, the love is not given freely. When this perception persists within the being of one loving—that return must be made, that return is not being made—there frequently begins the growth of that emotion which becomes the anger. This feeling of anger is a distortion of the love which has not been reciprocated. The anger grows as the entity feels it has been, shall we say, shortchanged or betrayed. Thus, if you will look to the heart of anger you will find some distortion that will lead you to the heart of love.

May we answer you further, my brother?

C: Yes. I’m asking these questions because I’m having an extremely difficult time at the present of dealing with anger, and earlier today I had a release of this emotion, and afterwards, looking backwards, I could not see myself during the release, and those around me, including my young baby, did not seem to even recognize me when I was in that state. Is there something else taking control when one’s frustrations are suddenly released?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. Though it is possible that entities of an elemental or even a negative nature might utilize such instances to reinforce the concept of separation which anger demonstrates, it is most usually the case that just as the expression of love in its pure form has been distorted and blocked, thus causing the anger, so also has the expression of anger been blocked for a portion of what you call time. This causes within the entity so blocking the anger a buildup which might be likened unto the iceberg, where only the tip is apparent and the small trigger is all that is necessary for the remainder to come to the fore and for the entity expressing the anger that has been built up and blocked to appear as another entity. If this anger and its blockage, the love and its blockage are examined, the entity will find within this situation the great opportunity for experiencing and expressing love in its pure form. For when the anger finally comes boiling out, then the situation is such that it is most difficult to ignore further and the reconciliation can begin and this path may then lead to the heart of love.

C: Yes. I have an extremely difficult time dealing with frustrations as they occur and keep many things bottled tightly within me. It is very rare that I am able to open myself to others and release the anger before it gets to a point where I simply blow. I don’t ask for specifics, but would appreciate it if you would speak to me on how one might release one’s anger before it builds to a point where one blows.

I am Latwii. My brother, may we suggest that you observe the garden in the spring. As the seeds have been sown and sprout, so also sprout those seeds not intended, the weeds. And when this garden is ignored day after day, the weeds became strong in growth, and begin to overtake the seeds that were intended to be the garden. As you move through your illusion, take time each day in your meditative state to examine the catalysts which you experienced each day. Where you find anger, it is not necessary that it be expressed towards the entity in your physical illusion for the catalyst to work and teach you the lesson that you desire. You may instead experience that anger within meditation, and allow that anger to build until it does overwhelm your senses as has occurred this day. Then see within your mind the balance to the anger. For but a moment visualize the unconditional love. Then allow your inner senses to move from the overwhelming anger by their own energy towards the love. Allow this to occur until you feel love in the same proportion that you felt anger. Then see yourself as having two means for the Creator to know Itself within your being, and feel then the acceptance of yourself for yourself while expressing both anger and love.

If you would look at your life and your lessons each day in this manner in meditation, you will be accomplishing the same as the gardener who pulls the weeds each day so that the fruit of the garden may have a chance for harvest.

I have found it comforting to remember that I feel more whole when offering love unconditionally.  Personally, I am easily triggered by people doing crazy, selfish crap while driving.  In light of this excerpt, it's funny to think that I resent such souls not offering love to those around them when I so easily offer them loveless anger in return for their actions.  Luckily, in my area I'm going to get lots of practice on the road working to offer such other selves "the other side of the coin of anger."

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-15-2018

This pertains quite heavily to the issues I've been facing with my ex-friend. I feel great anger because I felt such great love and that love feels so thoroughly unreciprocated. And I feel such pain. I know why the STS path is considered to be learning lessons in self love... these hurt, aggrieved souls feel themselves unworthy of the love they refuse to give. Because if they deserved love, wouldn't they have gotten it?

Why is it that somebody I loved so deeply didn't think I was worth working to make things work with? No matter what I did wrong, I ALWAYS loved this friend enough to work at trying to correct it.

And a great anger sets in and I have a hard time letting go.

It feels like I'm allowing myself to be shortchanged by forgiving without recompense. Like I'm not loving myself enough. But chances are it's the exact opposite. And I know it in my head, but my heart can't understand...

I remember throughout the friendship, stonewalling in the face of problems was always the answer. At some point, in pain, I replicated this and got the ultimate stonewalling.

This person gave up on me out of fear and hurt. A lack of self love. A lack of self faith.

I always had the courage to never give up on myself, no matter what I've been put througgh and no matter how hurt and no matter how much I've been given the message I'm not worth it.

I forgive my friend for not sharing this courage. I wish they had faith in the self they saw in me.

Maybe I can manifest reconciliation by choosing to have faith in the self I see in them?

So what do I do with all this pain? What do I do with all this disappointment? PLEASE don't tell me to feel it in my body or just let it go or some hippy dippy feel good bullshit. BECAUSE HANDLING IT BY DOING THAT s*** DOESN'T HAVE ANY MEANING TO ME. It just doesn't resonate.

Oh, you're in pain because you've been coldly cast out by somebody who didn't value you enough to think you were worth it? Even though you loved them deeply? Just let it go.

WELL I CAN'T. Because "just" letting it go carries NO FUCKIN MEANING TO ME. NONE. It doesn't resolve anything. And I can't pretend there's nothing to resolve. BECAUSE YES THERE IS.

Maybe this is what Ra meant when he said the 5th density wanderers perceived an overabundance of love on Venus?

Letting go without understanding...

I can let go of the resentment now, but what about this pain?

I just realized something...

If my friend is THIS angry with me, its because they love me that deeply...

If they cannot forgive me, it's because they love me too deeply to face the comparative sense of inadequacy they have within themselves. They're worried they're not worthy, or they would not be so vengeful.

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - Infinite Unity - 09-15-2018

(09-15-2018, 10:29 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: So what do I do with all this pain? What do I do with all this disappointment? PLEASE don't tell me to feel it in my body or just let it go or some hippy dippy feel good bullshit. BECAUSE HANDLING IT BY DOING THAT s*** DOESN'T HAVE ANY MEANING TO ME. It just doesn't resonate.

Oh, you're in pain because you've been coldly cast out by somebody who didn't value you enough to think you were worth it? Even though you loved them deeply? Just let it go.

WELL I CAN'T. Because "just" letting it go carries NO FUCKIN MEANING TO ME. NONE. It doesn't resolve anything. And I can't pretend there's nothing to resolve. BECAUSE YES THERE IS.

Maybe this is what Ra meant when he said the 5th density wanderers perceived an overabundance of love on Venus?

No one here can help you. This is not understanding that can be achieved through reading. It can only be done. It can only be realized through one's own experiences and doings. All is One, what imbalance leads to this over attachment and thus pain? All moves and flows endlessly.

My friend cannot reconcile the love for me with the lack of self love. And the entire STS thing is based on that: People deeply loving other-selves, but not loving the self enough to face the illusion of inadequacy compared to the other-selves they love so deeply. They wouldn't take that path if they felt safe. They wouldn't take that path if the didn't love other-selves deeply, but fear they themselves to be unworthy of the love they feel went unreciprocated...

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - Sacred Fool - 09-15-2018

You describe very well, EP, the Path of Confusion.  According to Confederation sources, you're doing things just right.  You're thoroughly confounded and confused.

I know it damned well it stinks.  I've had similar experiences of tromping around in the same territory endless times, looking for a way out.    That's the catalyst.  So, what's the solution?  Start looking in a different place for a way out.  Where is that?

I can't show you where your heart is.  You have to find it for yourself.  But that's the place where the sturm und drang suffered in the realm of the lower energies can begin to interweave with the higher energies and relieve that suffering.  Verily, I say unto you, friend, until you can rest in the peace of the heart of your own being, your suffering--although it may change hue or tonality--will never leave you.  Again, that's the catalyst you evidently chose to offer yourself during this brief terrestrial sojourn.

So, how do you get there?  Naturally, I can't say how you will get there, but I can offer some things you could try.  First, where possible, put yourself in the presence of holy beings and holy places so that you can get a feel for what divine love feels like when its offered extrinsically.  

As for the intrinsic experience, the general guidance there is that all of these active energies in your lower centers (the complaining, the suffering, the conflicts, the avoiding, etc.), all of these must come to understand that the only way forward is for ALL of them to make a pilgrimage to, you guessed it, to your heart.  

How do you organize such a mass pilgrimage?  First, you must discover your heart and its potential to love and to heal.  Second, begin bringing portions of yourself there for comfort, then more will follow.

How do you initially discover your heart and its potential to love and to heal?  You use your everyday catalyst to practice repeatedly choosing love as a response to it.  The more this happens, the more deeply you will discover your own capacity to give and receive love.  As you progress, you will become less interested in giving the love that comes from you in favor of offering that divine love which can come through you.

This process can take a lifetime, so don't be in too much of a hurry.  If you find yourself in a hurry, bring that anxious part of you to your heart for comfort.

I have a personal policy of generally trying to not give advice.  For some reason, this just slipped out.

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - Glow - 01-08-2019

(09-15-2018, 03:29 AM)peregrine Wrote:  
This is an unusually long session (going on to the "third side" of the tape, as it were) with wide-ranging Q's & A's.

Those seeking to learn lessons of Love may find this except worthy of a quick read.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1983/1983_0102.aspx Wrote:C: Yes, Latwii, could you enlighten me as to what is the emotion of anger?

I am Latwii. To begin, may we suggest, my brother, that if one investigates that emotion called anger carefully, one will discover that it is what you might call the other side of the coin which is love. For if one attempts to love, one attempts to give freely of the self to another. Yet upon your planet this concept finds few pure expressions. The concept of love has become mixed, shall we say, with your concepts of trade and barter. Conditions have been put upon this concept so that when one gives of the self, gives of the feelings and the emotions of the heart of the being, quite often it is expected by such an one that the one receiving the love must also in some like manner return it. Thus, the love is not given freely. When this perception persists within the being of one loving—that return must be made, that return is not being made—there frequently begins the growth of that emotion which becomes the anger. This feeling of anger is a distortion of the love which has not been reciprocated. The anger grows as the entity feels it has been, shall we say, shortchanged or betrayed. Thus, if you will look to the heart of anger you will find some distortion that will lead you to the heart of love.

C: Yes. I’m asking these questions because I’m having an extremely difficult time at the present of dealing with anger, and earlier today I had a release of this emotion, and afterwards, looking backwards, I could not see myself during the release, and those around me, including my young baby, did not seem to even recognize me when I was in that state. Is there something else taking control when one’s frustrations are suddenly released?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. Though it is possible that entities of an elemental or even a negative nature might utilize such instances to reinforce the concept of separation which anger demonstrates, it is most usually the case that just as the expression of love in its pure form has been distorted and blocked, thus causing the anger, so also has the expression of anger been blocked for a portion of what you call time. This causes within the entity so blocking the anger a buildup which might be likened unto the iceberg, where only the tip is apparent and the small trigger is all that is necessary for the remainder to come to the fore and for the entity expressing the anger that has been built up and blocked to appear as another entity. If this anger and its blockage, the love and its blockage are examined, the entity will find within this situation the great opportunity for experiencing and expressing love in its pure form. For when the anger finally comes boiling out, then the situation is such that it is most difficult to ignore further and the reconciliation can begin and this path may then lead to the heart of love.

C: Yes. I have an extremely difficult time dealing with frustrations as they occur and keep many things bottled tightly within me. It is very rare that I am able to open myself to others and release the anger before it gets to a point where I simply blow. I don’t ask for specifics, but would appreciate it if you would speak to me on how one might release one’s anger before it builds to a point where one blows.

I am Latwii. My brother, may we suggest that you observe the garden in the spring. As the seeds have been sown and sprout, so also sprout those seeds not intended, the weeds. And when this garden is ignored day after day, the weeds became strong in growth, and begin to overtake the seeds that were intended to be the garden. As you move through your illusion, take time each day in your meditative state to examine the catalysts which you experienced each day. Where you find anger, it is not necessary that it be expressed towards the entity in your physical illusion for the catalyst to work and teach you the lesson that you desire. You may instead experience that anger within meditation, and allow that anger to build until it does overwhelm your senses as has occurred this day. Then see within your mind the balance to the anger. For but a moment visualize the unconditional love. Then allow your inner senses to move from the overwhelming anger by their own energy towards the love. Allow this to occur until you feel love in the same proportion that you felt anger. Then see yourself as having two means for the Creator to know Itself within your being, and feel then the acceptance of yourself for yourself while expressing both anger and love.

If you would look at your life and your lessons each day in this manner in meditation, you will be accomplishing the same as the gardener who pulls the weeds each day so that the fruit of the garden may have a chance for harvest.

I have found it comforting to remember that I feel more whole when offering love unconditionally.  Personally, I am easily triggered by people doing crazy, selfish crap while driving.  In light of this excerpt, it's funny to think that I resent such souls not offering love to those around them when I so easily offer them loveless anger in return for their actions.  Luckily, in my area I'm going to get lots of practice on the road working to offer such other selves "the other side of the coin of anger."

Thank you for sharing this. I have always though anger was hiding fear or pain, but I never rooted far enough back to seeing how it was started by love.

I especially appreciate this sharing as I experienced anger this week which is unusual for it to be masked that way for me, and I knew it was pain but I felt selfish for feeling that way. This helps me understand it a bit better. Thanks

(09-15-2018, 11:04 AM)peregrine Wrote: You describe very well, EP, the Path of Confusion.  According to Confederation sources, you're doing things just right.  You're thoroughly confounded and confused.

I know it damned well it stinks.  I've had similar experiences of tromping around in the same territory endless times, looking for a way out.    That's the catalyst.  So, what's the solution?  Start looking in a different place for a way out.  Where is that?

I can't show you where your heart is.  You have to find it for yourself.  But that's the place where the sturm und drang suffered in the realm of the lower energies can begin to interweave with the higher energies and relieve that suffering.  Verily, I say unto you, friend, until you can rest in the peace of the heart of your own being, your suffering--although it may change hue or tonality--will never leave you.  Again, that's the catalyst you evidently chose to offer yourself during this brief terrestrial sojourn.

So, how do you get there?  Naturally, I can't say how you will get there, but I can offer some things you could try.  First, where possible, put yourself in the presence of holy beings and holy places so that you can get a feel for what divine love feels like when its offered extrinsically.  

As for the intrinsic experience, the general guidance there is that all of these active energies in your lower centers (the complaining, the suffering, the conflicts, the avoiding, etc.), all of these must come to understand that the only way forward is for ALL of them to make a pilgrimage to, you guessed it, to your heart.  

How do you organize such a mass pilgrimage?  First, you must discover your heart and its potential to love and to heal.  Second, begin bringing portions of yourself there for comfort, then more will follow.

How do you initially discover your heart and its potential to love and to heal?  You use your everyday catalyst to practice repeatedly choosing love as a response to it.  The more this happens, the more deeply you will discover your own capacity to give and receive love.  As you progress, you will become less interested in giving the love that comes from you in favor of offering that divine love which can come through you.

This process can take a lifetime, so don't be in too much of a hurry.  If you find yourself in a hurry, bring that anxious part of you to your heart for comfort.

I have a personal policy of generally trying to not give advice.  For some reason, this just slipped out.

This is great advice. Please slip up more often.

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - Tae - 01-08-2019

(09-15-2018, 10:29 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: So what do I do with all this pain? What do I do with all this disappointment? PLEASE don't tell me to feel it in my body or just let it go or some hippy dippy feel good bullshit. BECAUSE HANDLING IT BY DOING THAT s*** DOESN'T HAVE ANY MEANING TO ME. It just doesn't resonate.
Oh, I guarantee feeling it in your body is not hippy dippy feel good, in fact, it feels AWFUL.

Look, man, I'm not going to give you any spiritual advice here. I had my best friend cut all ties with me via text and refuse any and all further communication. I still periodically have nightmares about her and her family. It's now 2019. She cut ties with me at the end of 2012. I didn't just "get over it", even though I'm pretty spiritually competent now I was NOT then and it devastated me.

It was the catalyst I needed to get off my ass and move to a new location (I did, in Feb of 2013. I no longer had any reason to stay in that town if my best friend had rejected me). I'm still a tiny bit twitchy about it. I still have trouble trusting my friends to not up and betray years of friendship. It destroyed my ability to find any relationships at the time of my life where I was supposed to be doing that, but whatever, in retrospect I realized I tailored a lot of my life to be "safe" from the things that would offend her, down to my writing, the hobbies I selected, etc, and if I had found myself a relationship in that headspace, I would have done exactly the same thing rather than going through the development which resulted in my awakening. I know you're already awake, but who knows what 6 full years of retrospect may bring you for insight into this situation and the result.

Nothing anyone says or does to you will make you feel better. Unfortunately this is a task all for you and it might take seemingly ages. You just have to be in it and get through it whatever way possible and maybe, MAYBE on the other side, you'll realize there was some benefit to the catalyst after all.

Be angry if you need to, but not at us. Don't get mad if advice doesn't work, it's all offered in love and support.

(hugs)

(01-08-2019, 07:30 PM)Tae Wrote:
Oh, I guarantee feeling it in your body is not hippy dippy feel good, in fact, it feels AWFUL.

Look, man, I'm not going to give you any spiritual advice here. I had my best friend cut all ties with me via text and refuse any and all further communication. I still periodically have nightmares about her and her family. It's now 2019. She cut ties with me at the end of 2012. I didn't just "get over it", even though I'm pretty spiritually competent now I was NOT then and it devastated me.

It was the catalyst I needed to get off my ass and move to a new location (I did, in Feb of 2013. I no longer had any reason to stay in that town if my best friend had rejected me). I'm still a tiny bit twitchy about it. I still have trouble trusting my friends to not up and betray years of friendship. It destroyed my ability to find any relationships at the time of my life where I was supposed to be doing that, but whatever, in retrospect I realized I tailored a lot of my life to be "safe" from the things that would offend her, down to my writing, the hobbies I selected, etc, and if I had found myself a relationship in that headspace, I would have done exactly the same thing rather than going through the development which resulted in my awakening. I know you're already awake, but who knows what 6 full years of retrospect may bring you for insight into this situation and the result.

Nothing anyone says or does to you will make you feel better. Unfortunately this is a task all for you and it might take seemingly ages. You just have to be in it and get through it whatever way possible and maybe, MAYBE on the other side, you'll realize there was some benefit to the catalyst after all.

Be angry if you need to, but not at us. Don't get mad if advice doesn't work, it's all offered in love and support.

(hugs)

Thank you for sharing that Tae, and I am both sorry for your loss and grateful for your light on this topic.

I can so empathize with you both. I have not lost that person in this life but he is here and from many lives where we did lose each other(suicide and war/migration/expansion of territories) It is almost 10 years since we have been close in this life. Every time we have a disagreement or miscommunication I am triggered and sure it is the end of us. A relationship we both deeply treasure.
It never is, maybe it never will be this time.

It too has been the catalyst for my seeking in this life. So much to learn from both love and the loss of those we love.
Hopefully I soon learn not to let it trigger me, I am sure that is part of my lesson this time, trust.

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - EvolvingPhoenix - 01-09-2019

Man... I look at my past posts and I realize just how far I've come...

Tae, I'm sorry for what happened to you. It sounds like the one with issues in that relationship was her. At least you have the comfort of knowing it's not you, it's her.

Still, that's a horribly painful experience and I'm sorry you went through that. I know the pain man trust me I'm sorry for what happened to you I really am.

In my case, it wasn't her, it was me. And it's all the more painful because I know it was my own issues that caused my pain and heartache. It makes me feel like I'm not good enough. Like there's something wrong with me, I just suck and I can't measure up. I just remind myself what Agua tells me: these are OLD emotions that I'd still be feeling even if my friend and I reconciled. It makes me want to heal my issues that much more, so I can fix that sense of brokenness and inadequacy I have inside.

(01-09-2019, 01:20 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Man... I look at my past post and I realize just how far I've come...

Still got a good way to go though I take it. Hope I don't take too long getting there.

I look at some of the posts I wrote here and some of them may just be egotistical wishful thinking. God I had so many issues that needed healing. I still do...

So much ego in these posts... so much defensiveness...

You all must have seen it...

Was I the only one who couldn't?

My friend got sick of my crap and realized I was too toxic to be healthy to be around. I can see that now. It feels like I'm seeing it too late. Better late than never I guess. I still regret things going the way they did. When you're out of chances with the person you wronged, it becomes hard not to define yourself by your mistakes.

You know, I said to Agua I was gonna resist the urge to complain about my issues on b4. So no more bitching from me. What's done is done. And I don't have to define myself by my mistakes!

I know I can be better! And I'm grateful for the opportunity to change and the guidance I'm being given.

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - MangusKhan - 01-09-2019

(01-09-2019, 01:36 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: So much ego in these posts... so much defensiveness...

You all must have seen it...

Was I the only one who couldn't?

That's typically how these things go. We all live in a kind of solipsism, one way or another. Don't beat yourself up about it.

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - EvolvingPhoenix - 01-10-2019

What about when somebody's in a lot of physical pain and they're blowing up at you for s*** that isn't even your fault? Where's the unrequited love in that?

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - Infinite Unity - 01-10-2019

Love isnt an outcome or result. It's just plainly love brother.

True unconditional love does not have a bias for a singular entity or aspect of Creator. It flings itself out and brings all under its wing. It does not abhor or separate one from another, it includes everything.

The deeper issue here is reflected in your over attachment to an entity. This bias is a symptom of a deeper issue.

(01-10-2019, 12:05 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Love isnt an outcome or result. It's just plainly love brother.

True unconditional love does not have a bias for a singular entity or aspect of Creator. It flings itself out and brings all under its wing. It does not abhor or separate one from another, it includes everything.

The deeper issue here is reflected in your over attachment to an entity. This bias is a symptom of a deeper issue.

I'm aware of that. And I'm working on it.

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - Sacred Fool - 01-10-2019

This is the Q'uo quote quoted above:

When this perception persists within the being of one loving—that return must be made, that return is not being made—there frequently begins the growth of that emotion which becomes the anger. This feeling of anger is a distortion of the love which has not been reciprocated. The anger grows as the entity feels it has been, shall we say, shortchanged or betrayed. Thus, if you will look to the heart of anger you will find some distortion that will lead you to the heart of love.

First, feel your way into the very heart of the anger you're expressing.  What do you find living in there?  Describe for yourself the "little man" sitting behind that screen.  I can give a broad hint that jumps out when I see the volume of your posts on this matter: it needs and demands a lot of attention.

(01-10-2019, 01:29 PM)peregrine Wrote: This is the Q'uo quote quoted above:

When this perception persists within the being of one loving—that return must be made, that return is not being made—there frequently begins the growth of that emotion which becomes the anger. This feeling of anger is a distortion of the love which has not been reciprocated. The anger grows as the entity feels it has been, shall we say, shortchanged or betrayed. Thus, if you will look to the heart of anger you will find some distortion that will lead you to the heart of love.

First, feel your way into the very heart of the anger you're expressing.  What do you find living in there?  Describe for yourself the "little man" sitting behind that screen.  I can give a broad hint that jumps out when I see the volume of your posts on this matter: it needs and demands a lot of attention.

I'm not angry about the situation anymore. Remember a lot of these posts are from like 3 months ago.

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - Sacred Fool - 01-10-2019

It's easier to look into the very heart of the anger if you're not angry in the moment, if you're interested.

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - Cainite - 01-10-2019

Interesting. I thought I may be really bipolar for sitting and thinking my day over and drowning myself in anger over little situations. lol
then feeling unconditional love and being filled with so much forgiveness later.

Btw what do the channelings mean when they say ''visualize love''? how does one do that exactly?

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - Minyatur - 01-10-2019

Excuse me for being a bit blunt, but I've been seeing you bring this up many times and seem to have a real struggle that, at least to an extend, want to move away from.

Highlighted that line because I think it touches nicely what the "issue" is, which is, that you are feeling exactly how you want to feel.

If you want to move away from the pain, then you have to turn toward yourself in self-honesty in distilling why you have an abnormal dependency upon another to the point of suffering and seeing your love turn to resentment. You feel unwhole with yourself and while others can help you learn to feel whole, it remains something that you will have to find within and that won't truly ever be satisfied by another. Catalysts, such as what you are living, are often, to an extent, necessary to grow as an individual by not relying upon another.

I think in the first thread from you I read I wanted to tell you that you seem a lot like a friend of mine that had lost his girlfriend and who had a lot of resentment and that what I told him is that she never owed him anything and that he's been gravely unbalanced in his relationship. That she had a need and came to the point that she had to act upon it. To be honest, that friend got back with her but remains clearly unwell because he failed to accept the events. Why did he fail to accept the events? because he's unconcerned with her and makes it all about himself while holding to see the negative sides of things. Her value is nothing beyond how he feels satisfied in having her and he fails at loving her as the actual individual she is.

Moral of the story, no ones owes you anything and everyone is within the same game of confusion and self-discovery. You are not actually bound to remain dependent upon anyone to be well, but to see that you need to turn to yourself and stop finding blame in others because that clearly helps you in no way. If your friend moved away from you, she probably had a need for it, if you view her as your friend, then you should ponder why you are unconcerned about her well being and make it all about what it means for you that she, perhaps, made a healthy choice for herself.

I value a lot lightness in friendship and a lack of expectations. Last summer, I had a phase where I had to distill my own need to distance myself from that friend because he's a whole lot negative on a lot of things and while he's been my best friend for a very long time, he isn't much healthy to be around and trying to help him does little when he clings to how he feels. I found that this was deep rooted for me in time/space and was hard to get to, but at some point your sole and only role is to do what is healthy for yourself. Sometimes, the only way to actually help someone is to let them be on their own, avoiding it fails at helping them all the while it lasts, because had you distanced yourself 10 years earlier or 10 years later they'd probably process it the exact same way because you have kept them from growing while allowing yourself to be weighted upon.

Don't see this as an attack, I really write this from self found in self to self found in other-self.
You should probably consider that she may have ended up offering what you really needed most.

RE: Love is on the other side of Anger - Infinite Unity - 01-10-2019

(01-10-2019, 12:54 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 12:05 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Love isnt an outcome or result. It's just plainly love brother.

I'm aware of that. And I'm working on it.

I was not and still not passing judgement brother. I have been through similiar experiences. What your experiencing is actually run of the mill blockages/distortions present in the illusion of 3d.

You are doing great. Keep it up. I was and am only trying to assist.

I appreciate that you want to be of assistance. If you've been through similar experiences, you know how hard it is. I'm trying to move on, I really am. There's so much I wish I hadn't done wrong, that it's too late to take back. And I've gotta face that every day, and it's just not easy. It's not just THAT it ended but HOW it ended, and I really can't blame my friend one bit. The more I find out about myself, the more I understand why she did it, but there's so much shame. Anyway, thanks for the words of encouragement.

(01-10-2019, 08:22 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

Excuse me for being a bit blunt, but I've been seeing you bring this up many times and seem to have a real struggle that, at least to an extend, want to move away from.

Highlighted that line because I think it touches nicely what the "issue" is, which is, that you are feeling exactly how you want to feel.

If you want to move away from the pain, then you have to turn toward yourself in self-honesty in distilling why you have an abnormal dependency upon another to the point of suffering and seeing your love turn to resentment. You feel unwhole with yourself and while others can help you learn to feel whole, it remains something that you will have to find within and that won't truly ever be satisfied by another. Catalysts, such as what you are living, are often, to an extent, necessary to grow as an individual by not relying upon another.

I think in the first thread from you I read I wanted to tell you that you seem a lot like a friend of mine that had lost his girlfriend and who had a lot of resentment and that what I told him is that she never owed him anything and that he's been gravely unbalanced in his relationship. That she had a need and came to the point that she had to act upon it. To be honest, that friend got back with her but remains clearly unwell because he failed to accept the events. Why did he fail to accept the events? because he's unconcerned with her and makes it all about himself while holding to see the negative sides of things. Her value is nothing beyond how he feels satisfied in having her and he fails at loving her as the actual individual she is.

Moral of the story, no ones owes you anything and everyone is within the same game of confusion and self-discovery. You are not actually bound to remain dependent upon anyone to be well, but to see that you need to turn to yourself and stop finding blame in others because that clearly helps you in no way. If your friend moved away from you, she probably had a need for it, if you view her as your friend, then you should ponder why you are unconcerned about her well being and make it all about what it means for you that she, perhaps, made a healthy choice for herself.

I value a lot lightness in friendship and a lack of expectations. Last summer, I had a phase where I had to distill my own need to distance myself from that friend because he's a whole lot negative on a lot of things and while he's been my best friend for a very long time, he isn't much healthy to be around and trying to help him does little when he clings to how he feels. I found that this was deep rooted for me in time/space and was hard to get to, but at some point your sole and only role is to do what is healthy for yourself. Sometimes, the only way to actually help someone is to let them be on their own, avoiding it fails at helping them all the while it lasts, because had you distanced yourself 10 years earlier or 10 years later they'd probably process it the exact same way because you have kept them from growing while allowing yourself to be weighted upon.

Don't see this as an attack, I really write this from self found in self to self found in other-self.
You should probably consider that she may have ended up offering what you really needed most.

I know she owes me nothing, and I don't resent her anymore for what happened. I know posts from only several months ago are still, in the overall grand scheme of things, pretty recent, but a lot of perspective can change in several months.

I don't see this as an attack, but I don't feel you're saying anything I don't already know.