Bring4th
Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... (/showthread.php?tid=16400)

Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-12-2018

It's the ego. It's a loving protector against harsh environment. And he serves YOU.

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - AnthroHeart - 09-12-2018

Interesting. I was beginning to think I was acting out of ego in my latest actions and communications with people.
I thought I was stuck in an ego trap.

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-13-2018

(09-12-2018, 10:57 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Interesting. I was beginning to think I was acting out of ego in my latest actions and communications with people.
I thought I was stuck in an ego trap.

The ego LOVINGLY serves us and is there for our protection. I'm working with my ego about this situation with my ex-friend and NOW the fears are abating. I've just got to admit that this person a) is coming back and b) has a lot to answer for. Just because I forgive them doesn't mean I have to take any more s*** from them.

If they can't convince my EGO that I'm safe from abuse and mistreatment, then we're not close anymore. Distance doesn't separate people. Silence does.

The more I accept that my ego deserves a say in this, the more my fears begin to abate. The ego is NOT our enemy. It's not some evil corruptor like we treat it. It's a loving friend who loves and serves us unconditionally, no matter how little we respect it, how much we demonize it and how much we take it for granted, it is there to serve US.

This doesn't mean we have to let it stop us from doing positive things and being positive. It just means that it deserves recognition and a voice. It deserves serious consideration because what it considers, it considers on your behalf.

There's a way to BALANCE love and wisdom. A way to balance love of self and love of others.

If that falls out of balance, the ego steps in to make sure you don't end up getting hurt.

I forgive this friend. And I love them. But I'm NOT letting them hurt me again.

And I don't know about all your latest actions and communications. "Ego trap?" What, you mean wanting to become a shaman? f*** it. There is nothing wrong with feeling proud of doing good work, as long as you're doing it for the benefit of others.

Doesn't mean you can't benefit yourself. LOVE YOURSELF FIRST. Can't love others properly without loving yourself properly first. Doesn't mean you have to become unloving. Just means you have to love yourself first so you can love others as you love yourself.

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - Glow - 09-13-2018

I’m not sure why you glorify the ego as you do.
It can serve but it certainly doesn’t always do it for our “this life benifit” it calls us back to catalyst and old patterns even if they no longer serve us. It gets scare when it looses control, it needs reparations and walls from other people. It feels better now because you are moving back into old patterns.

Your choice how to live and what part you choose to follow but you are seeing things without balance. That’s ok but just offering balance.

Btw since you’ve been talking about it lately, the shaman learns to take off its masks/ego wear them like a garment. Rebuild new ones that serve and take that off too when needed. The ones with patterns of fear, only bring you back to self sabotaging patterns. No need to glorify those unless you like staying where you have been.

Off to work so I had to be brief. Good luck

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - Nau7ik - 09-13-2018

Which deck are you looking at? I’m assuming it’s the card from the Egyptian images that L/L used in the Law of One.

[Image: brotherhood-light-egyptian-08428.jpg]

Here is what Ra says regarding the figure (big response):

Quote:99.8 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Card Number Six I see as the Transformation of the Mind, the male’s crossed arms representing transformation, transformation being possible either toward the left- or the right-hand path, the right-hand path being beckoned or led by the female, the Potentiator. The one on the right having the serpent of wisdom at the brow and being fully clothed, the one on the left having less clothing and indicating that the Matrix or Potentiator would be more concerned and attracted to the physical illusion as the left-hand path is chosen and more concerned and attracted to the mental as the right-hand path is chosen.

The creature above points an arrow at the left-hand path indicating that if this path is chosen the chips, shall we say, will fall where they may, the path being unprotected as far as the random activity of catalyst. And the intellectual abilities of the chooser of that path would be the main guardian rather than a designed or built-in protection by the Logos for the right-hand path. The entity firing the arrow being what seems to be a second density entity would indicate that this catalyst could be produced by a lesser-evolved source, you might say. Would Ra comment on these observations of Card Six, the Transformation of the Mind?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall speak upon several aspects seriatim. Firstly, let us examine the crossed arms of the male who is to be transformed. What, O student, do you make of the crossing? What see you in this tangle? There is a creative point to be found in this element which was not discussed overmuch by the questioner.

Let us now observe the evaluation of the two females. The observation that to the left-hand path moves the roughly physical and to the right-hand path the mental has a shallow correctness. There are deeper observations to be made concerning the relationship of the great sea of the unconscious mind to the conscious mind which may fruitfully be pursued. Remember, O student, that these images are not literal. They haunt rather than explicate.

Many use the trunk and roots of mind as if that portion of mind were a badly used, prostituted entity. Then this entity gains from this great storehouse that which is rough, prostituted, and without great virtue. Those who turn to the deep mind, seeing it in the guise of the maiden, go forth to court it. The courtship has nothing of plunder in its semblance and may be protracted, yet the treasure gained by such careful courtship is great. The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves.

We now speak of that genie, or elemental, or mythic figure, culturally determined, which sends the arrow to the left-hand transformation. This arrow is not the arrow which kills but rather that which, in its own way, protects. Those who choose separation, that being the quality most indicative of the left-hand path, are protected from other-selves by a strength and sharpness equivalent to the degree of transformation which the mind has experienced in the negative sense. Those upon the right-hand path have no such protection against other-selves for upon that path the doughty seeker shall find many mirrors for reflection in each other-self it encounters.

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 08:58 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Which deck are you looking at? I’m assuming it’s the card from the Egyptian images that L/L used in the Law of One.

Quote:99.8 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Card Number Six I see as the Transformation of the Mind, the male’s crossed arms representing transformation, transformation being possible either toward the left- or the right-hand path, the right-hand path being beckoned or led by the female, the Potentiator. The one on the right having the serpent of wisdom at the brow and being fully clothed, the one on the left having less clothing and indicating that the Matrix or Potentiator would be more concerned and attracted to the physical illusion as the left-hand path is chosen and more concerned and attracted to the mental as the right-hand path is chosen.

The creature above points an arrow at the left-hand path indicating that if this path is chosen the chips, shall we say, will fall where they may, the path being unprotected as far as the random activity of catalyst. And the intellectual abilities of the chooser of that path would be the main guardian rather than a designed or built-in protection by the Logos for the right-hand path. The entity firing the arrow being what seems to be a second density entity would indicate that this catalyst could be produced by a lesser-evolved source, you might say. Would Ra comment on these observations of Card Six, the Transformation of the Mind?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall speak upon several aspects seriatim. Firstly, let us examine the crossed arms of the male who is to be transformed. What, O student, do you make of the crossing? What see you in this tangle? There is a creative point to be found in this element which was not discussed overmuch by the questioner.

Let us now observe the evaluation of the two females. The observation that to the left-hand path moves the roughly physical and to the right-hand path the mental has a shallow correctness. There are deeper observations to be made concerning the relationship of the great sea of the unconscious mind to the conscious mind which may fruitfully be pursued. Remember, O student, that these images are not literal. They haunt rather than explicate.

Many use the trunk and roots of mind as if that portion of mind were a badly used, prostituted entity. Then this entity gains from this great storehouse that which is rough, prostituted, and without great virtue. Those who turn to the deep mind, seeing it in the guise of the maiden, go forth to court it. The courtship has nothing of plunder in its semblance and may be protracted, yet the treasure gained by such careful courtship is great. The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves.

We now speak of that genie, or elemental, or mythic figure, culturally determined, which sends the arrow to the left-hand transformation. This arrow is not the arrow which kills but rather that which, in its own way, protects. Those who choose separation, that being the quality most indicative of the left-hand path, are protected from other-selves by a strength and sharpness equivalent to the degree of transformation which the mind has experienced in the negative sense. Those upon the right-hand path have no such protection against other-selves for upon that path the doughty seeker shall find many mirrors for reflection in each other-self it encounters.

Okay so in other words, I have no need to be "protected" from other selves if I'm truly positive?

(09-13-2018, 08:33 AM)Glow Wrote: I’m not sure why you glorify the ego as you do.
It can serve but it certainly doesn’t always do it for our “this life benifit” it calls us back to catalyst and old patterns even if they no longer serve us. It gets scare when it looses control, it needs reparations and walls from other people. It feels better now because you are moving back into old patterns.

Your choice how to live and what part you choose to follow but you are seeing things without balance. That’s ok but just offering balance.

Btw since you’ve been talking about it lately, the shaman learns to take off its masks/ego wear them like a garment. Rebuild new ones that serve and take that off too when needed. The ones with patterns of fear, only bring you back to self sabotaging patterns. No need to glorify those unless you like staying where you have been.

So you're saying these fears were due to my ego losing control and they're abating because I'm giving it control back?

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - Jade - 09-13-2018

This is an interesting take, but as Nau7ik pointed out, this genie represents the protection that you get from *separation*. And as far as the Lovers card goes, this isn't about indulging the genie or "ego of separation" as we see fit. The Transformation of the Mind only occurs when we abandon one principle use of the deep mind - if you're service to others, that which you label as the ego, protector as it is, has to go. The right hand path is about vulnerability, empathy, sympathy. Becoming one with those who aren't being protected emotionally.

Quote:Doesn't mean you can't benefit yourself.

The service to others path is about sacrifice. The point is that more of what we want (ego) needs to be abandoned for the service of others. Yes, there are important things like self love, self care - but justifying selfishness is not part of the path. This is why one hand must let go and completely abandon the other path.

Quote:100.6 Questioner: Thank you. To continue with the tarot, I would like to make the additional observation with respect to Card Six that the male’s arms being crossed, if the female to his right pulls on his left hand it would cant*, in effect turn him, his entire body, toward the right and the same is true for the female on the left: pulling on his right hand she will turn his entire body to her side. Which is my interpretation of what’s meant by the tangle of the arms. That the transformation occurs by pull which attempts to turn the entity toward the left or the right-hand path. Would Ra comment on that observation?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall. The concept of the pull towards mental polarity may well be examined in the light of what the student has already accreted concerning the nature of the conscious, exemplified by the male, and the unconscious, exemplified by the female. Indeed, both the prostituted and the virginal of deep mind invite and await the reaching.

In this image of Transformation of Mind, then, each of the females points the way it would go, but is not able to move, nor are the two female entities striving to do so. They are at rest. The conscious entity holds both and will turn itself one way or the other or, potentially, backwards and forwards, rocking first one way then the other and not achieving the transformation. In order for the Transformation of Mind to occur, one principle governing the use of the deep mind must be abandoned.
"Both the prostituted and the virginal of deep mind invite and await the reaching" means that both paths are going to try to appeal to you directly, through synchronicity and insight. So be vigilant. Smile

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - flofrog - 09-13-2018

This is so interesting Jade, thank you, but we still keep the level of vulnerability and unconditional love in the hand tempered later on with wisdom unless we would decide to take the sacrifice to martyrdom as Ra explains for Jesus, for example, right ?

Interesting. Okay. Fair enough.

So let me ask you guys, what do you think Ra means by "badly prostituted" and "deeply virginal"?

And what does Ra mean by this? -- "The courtship has nothing of plunder in its semblance and may be protracted, yet the treasure gained by such careful courtship is great."

Could you think of some examples of this in play?

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - AnthroHeart - 09-13-2018

Part of a shamanic initiation involves ego death. The experience of being torn apart by animals until a new you emerges.
It can be terrifying from what I hear. The ego doesn't want to die. But it is liberating once you go through it.

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - Glow - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 09:21 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 08:58 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Which deck are you looking at? I’m assuming it’s the card from the Egyptian images that L/L used in the Law of One.

Okay so in other words, I have no need to be "protected" from other selves if I'm truly positive?

(09-13-2018, 08:33 AM)Glow Wrote: I’m not sure why you glorify the ego as you do.

So you're saying these fears were due to my ego losing control and they're abating because I'm giving it control back?

Your personal current ego is very fear based and angry when things aren't as it would prefer.
Does that sound positive, protective or loving towards what it brings to your experience?
You are not your ego but you experience through your ego's filters.

YOU are not actually your ego. Your ego is what evolves when you are not conscious. It binds up all our previous hurts, disappointments, things we were taught to think or fear that we took on as our own truth, judgements about others, shame, dreams, wishes desires, intentions and failures and with all the ingredients the ego is born to encompass all that.

Sure it protects us from fire or blatant abuse but it also invents danger and abuse where there aren't any because the ego can only see its own side clearly. Only its own pain. It generally cannot even see that very clearly because it is all balled up with other experiences and its's really hard to sort out what triggered what.

Did person A intend a slight against said ego of person B or did persona A's ego make her fearful so she clammed up and came off as cold/rude hurting person B?

That is just an example but ego ties us in knots then mixes with other peoples tied up in knots egos and nothing really is very clear anymore.

Healing is untieing your own knots. Healing your pain, understanding the source of your fear so those too are significantly diminished(on the shamanic path you actually become empty of both the good ties and the bad so you can move with all your energy and it is marked with a ritual signifying death the ultimate fear for most and for your ego)  

Anyways if you do all that healing (not to the degree of the shaman) your ego will be less fear based, less angry, more able to see each situation every day just for what it is, not for what your ego brings to the moment. The each moment you then can make decisions based on just the situation not the baggage.

So yes your ego is afraid of losing control. Now you are again listening to your egos fears and lavishing it with gratitude it is less afraid of being obliterated or negative time space. It is really protecting itself.

What I was alluding to above about wearing it like a garment is. Once you release your wounds and heal your old ego doesn't fit any more. Another one will form in it's place and as you heal that it too will not fit. Eventually you are strong enough and out of the fear/pain cycle you really don't need to wear a mask.

The fact that you do not wear a mask will actually let others see you deeply(even through their knots they can catch a gimps of truth) and it allow you to see them clearly so you can actually help them with their knots.

Without that you are just tying your egos knots onto someone else's knotted ego. So no I do not in anyway think the ego keeps you safe. Even without an bulging ego one knows what things are dangerous, only they don't actually fear them.
They know they will be fine no matter what. So they can move freely.

The left hand path is separation EGO is very powerful here. Right hand we are all one. What is their truly to fear? When you take other peoples bs less personally because you can see it's not about you but their knots you see with compassion vs anger/fear.

I am not even sure I said what I meant to but I typed all that out so I am going to press send.

One question. Have you even started to meditate? You cannot expect to get advice and have it help without doing what was suggested. Meditation and learning to quiet the egos unstopping flow of fear/judgement is crucial if you ever actually wish to be free of all its fear/anger/judgement. Things take time and work.

Hope this wasn't harsh. I am just trying to be clear and thorough but honestly words don't always do the job.

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - Jade - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:54 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Interesting. Okay. Fair enough.

So let me ask you guys, what do you think Ra means by "badly prostituted" and "deeply virginal"?

And what does Ra mean by this? -- "The courtship has nothing of plunder in its semblance and may be protracted, yet the treasure gained by such careful courtship is great."

I wrote an article on the Mind Cycle (that is getting the rounds again) and I would recommend reading the part, at least, about the Transformation of the Mind. https://thirddensityalchemist.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/an-in-depth-introduction-to-the-mind-cycle/

Ra says there are two ways of dealing with the resources of the deep mind and/or the resources of other selves - either through plunder, or through courtship.

Some examples:

For the self, an example of plunder would be, let's use hallucinogenics as an example. Now, obviously people can have truly "courted" experiences by using hallucinogenics - but if you are taking LSD on a whim and just enjoying the feelings and not really using it to program for further service to others, just as a means of experience and seeing all the cool stuff behind the veil, this is plundering the resources of the deep mind. The deep mind contains all, and will reveal to you what you need when you are ready - if you court it. Plundering is placing demands on what the deep mind reveals to you, and expecting it on your own time table.

Courting the deep mind, on the contrary, is more like the basic work that Ra lays out - balancing exercises, daily meditation, conscious balancing and clearing of the energy centers. This takes long work and the results aren't as forthcoming. Piercing the veil is much slower. This is one of the main differences between courting and plunder.

Quote:Many use the trunk and roots of mind as if that portion of mind were a badly used, prostituted entity. Then this entity gains from this great storehouse that which is rough, prostituted, and without great virtue. Those who turn to the deep mind, seeing it in the guise of the maiden, go forth to court it. The courtship has nothing of plunder in its semblance and may be protracted, yet the treasure gained by such careful courtship is great. The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves.

There is a quote from Dumbledore from Harry Potter that I always think of. He says "Harry, there will come a time when you must choose between what is easy, and what is right." I think the delineation exemplifies courtship vs plunder - is it easy? Are the results immediate? Then you might be plundering. Is it the hard way - takes longer, more care required? Then it is likely courtship.

An example of plunder of the resources of other selves is pretty easy. Just look at our planet and the amount of trash we create and how little we value physical objects that have been made with the slave labor of others and the bones of Mother Gaia. We live in a throwaway society of planned obsolescence - having gained "that which is rough, prostituted, and without great virtue". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pacific_garbage_patch

And an example of courting the resources of other selves - well, let's use literal courtship as an example. You find another person you like and you want to spend more time with them. If it's romantic, you will offer sweet gestures, listen attentively, laugh heartily at all their stupid jokes, and ultimately, alter your actions based upon THEIR whims. Oh, your new girlfriend doesn't like your clothes? Time to get news ones. Is she offended by your dirty jokes? Maybe clean it up. And the catch is, all of these changes seem effortless and pleasurable, if the love is genuine. These examples are superficial but I think they make the point. The path of courtship is about willingly and eagerly making sacrifices for the happiness of the one who you love so dearly. If you've ever been in love, you can use that as a reference point.

Where as a literal prostitute - you pay her money and she spreads her legs. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. The sexual gratification from a prostitute is rarely as great as from someone you are in love with and have spent months or even years learning about and "courting". But because of the imp, you don't care about the prostitute at all - you just want what she has for yourself. But if you are courting the maiden - who is your subconscious mind, which contains all, so technically, eventually, ideally, all of creation - you will feel the pain of others. It's unavoidable. If your true love has heartbreak, then you do, too. It's inseparable. This is what it means to become One.

(09-13-2018, 07:37 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 11:54 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Interesting. Okay. Fair enough.

I wrote an article on the Mind Cycle (that is getting the rounds again) and I would recommend reading the part, at least, about the Transformation of the Mind. https://thirddensityalchemist.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/an-in-depth-introduction-to-the-mind-cycle/

Ra says there are two ways of dealing with the resources of the deep mind and/or the resources of other selves - either through plunder, or through courtship.

Some examples:

For the self, an example of plunder would be, let's use hallucinogenics as an example. Now, obviously people can have truly "courted" experiences by using hallucinogenics - but if you are taking LSD on a whim and just enjoying the feelings and not really using it to program for further service to others, just as a means of experience and seeing all the cool stuff behind the veil, this is plundering the resources of the deep mind. The deep mind contains all, and will reveal to you what you need when you are ready - if you court it. Plundering is placing demands on what the deep mind reveals to you, and expecting it on your own time table.

Courting the deep mind, on the contrary, is more like the basic work that Ra lays out - balancing exercises, daily meditation, conscious balancing and clearing of the energy centers. This takes long work and the results aren't as forthcoming. Piercing the veil is much slower. This is one of the main differences between courting and plunder.

Quote:Many use the trunk and roots of mind as if that portion of mind were a badly used, prostituted entity. Then this entity gains from this great storehouse that which is rough, prostituted, and without great virtue. Those who turn to the deep mind, seeing it in the guise of the maiden, go forth to court it. The courtship has nothing of plunder in its semblance and may be protracted, yet the treasure gained by such careful courtship is great. The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves.

There is a quote from Dumbledore from Harry Potter that I always think of. He says "Harry, there will come a time when you must choose between what is easy, and what is right." I think the delineation exemplifies courtship vs plunder - is it easy? Are the results immediate? Then you might be plundering. Is it the hard way - takes longer, more care required? Then it is likely courtship.

An example of plunder of the resources of other selves is pretty easy. Just look at our planet and the amount of trash we create and how little we value physical objects that have been made with the slave labor of others and the bones of Mother Gaia. We live in a throwaway society of planned obsolescence - having gained "that which is rough, prostituted, and without great virtue". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pacific_garbage_patch

And an example of courting the resources of other selves - well, let's use literal courtship as an example. You find another person you like and you want to spend more time with them. If it's romantic, you will offer sweet gestures, listen attentively, laugh heartily at all their stupid jokes, and ultimately, alter your actions based upon THEIR whims. Oh, your new girlfriend doesn't like your clothes? Time to get news ones. Is she offended by your dirty jokes? Maybe clean it up. And the catch is, all of these changes seem effortless and pleasurable, if the love is genuine. These examples are superficial but I think they make the point. The path of courtship is about willingly and eagerly making sacrifices for the happiness of the one who you love so dearly. If you've ever been in love, you can use that as a reference point.

Where as a literal prostitute - you pay her money and she spreads her legs. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. The sexual gratification from a prostitute is rarely as great as from someone you are in love with and have spent months or even years learning about and "courting". But because of the imp, you don't care about the prostitute at all - you just want what she has for yourself. But if you are courting the maiden - who is your subconscious mind, which contains all, so technically, eventually, ideally, all of creation - you will feel the pain of others. It's unavoidable. If your true love has heartbreak, then you do, too. It's inseparable. This is what it means to become One.

Thank you. That really helped explain it. What about people who court another only to end up badly mistreated. Not by a selfish lover who cheats or whatever. That s***'s obvious. I mean what about someone who... let's say they fall in love and get into a relationship, but the other person just kind of takes them for granted and then ghosts them when the relationship gets rocky and leaves them with a pithy insult on the way out?

I mean, that was a careful courtship and it ended in pain.

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - flofrog - 09-13-2018

[quote='Bring4th_Jade'

[/quote]

That is so beautifully said Jade, and makes us feel so depressed as how to rectify this. Heart

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - Jade - 09-14-2018

Quote:Thank you. That really helped explain it. What about people who court another only to end up badly mistreated. Not by a selfish lover who cheats or whatever. That s***'s obvious. I mean what about someone who... let's say they fall in love and get into a relationship, but the other person just kind of takes them for granted and then ghosts them when the relationship gets rocky and leaves them with a pithy insult on the way out?

I mean, that was a careful courtship and it ended in pain.

This is the risk we take. If there was no risk in being vulnerable, there would be no point. I mean, obviously there's no point in continuing to court someone who doesn't want to be courted by you - then you just move on. But we accept the risk, and the pain, because third density is the only place where such experiences are possible. Part of the path of courting is indeed rejection. Part of the function of the veil is to create the illusion of a lack of love.

"It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all" - each experience of vulnerability and selfless love gives us more opportunity to learn. The key phrase here from Ra is:

Quote:"Those upon the right-hand path have no such protection against other-selves for upon that path the doughty seeker shall find many mirrors for reflection in each other-self it encounters."

Other selves are mirrors. Whatever pain they offer you is an opportunity to reflect within, and offer love to the shadow. Major relationships especially are often planned by our higher selves for specific lessons. Seeking within and forgiveness are often two big components to the lessons we plan for ourselves. Forgiveness stops the wheels of karma. If you can't forgive someone, then you will experience the same things from others (or yourself) over and over until you learn to accept and forgive.

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-14-2018

Thank you, Jade. That really informative and really helpful.

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - Jade - 09-14-2018

Happy that these ol' fingers can clickety-clack out something useful. Thanks for posing such a good topic of discussion! One of my favorites actually. Smile

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 04:32 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Happy that these ol' fingers can clickety-clack out something useful. Thanks for posing such a good topic of discussion! One of my favorites actually. Smile

Aww, well thanks! BigSmile

I'm glad I could help people learn by posting these! Whenever I post something related to my own issues, I feel like I'm being rather open about some stuff that's REALLY sensitive information. There's for the most part, not much I haven't told. There's one particular detail about my issues that comes to mind I keep to myself for the most part, but it's necessary to divulge any further and I get the feeling that if people knew the FULL context of things, they might be likely to actually write the issue off further. Certain details change peoples' perceptions in a way by interacting with inherent biases, and if they aren't relevant to what NEEDS to be said for learning, then I'd rather keep it to myself and a few others. The rest I post publicly, for the most part, hoping that people will learn from it. Although I've had some great correspondences in private that if I edit them to ensure the privacy of others, they'd prolly have no problem with me sharing for the benefit of others.

None of that would be nearly as helpful as it is without the support, guidance, wisdom and experience of all the wonderful people on this forum though! So thank you all. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. I know I can be difficult, but you guys all (well, okay, MOSTLY) have the patience of saints! Sith maybe some exceptions but out of the people posting, the VAST MAJORITY exercise WAY more patience with me than I'd expect elsewhere, so thank you all for that as well! BigSmile

I love you all, and thank you for loving me back Smile

RE: Just figured out what that little animal with the arrow is on the Lovers card... - moyal - 01-29-2020

(09-13-2018, 07:37 PM)Jade Wrote: I wrote an article on the Mind Cycle (that is getting the rounds again) and I would recommend reading the part, at least, about the Transformation of the Mind. https://thirddensityalchemist.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/an-in-depth-introduction-to-the-mind-cycle/

I started to read it in-depth and have not finished it at the moment, but I think I found a little mistake right at the start.
You write:
Quote:...The Matrix of the Body is the natural state of constant motion and movement in our bodies and environments, and the Potentiator of the Body/Heirophant is the wisdom that stops or alters the constant movement of the body for a change in experience...

Correction:
1. it's called Hierophant
2. Potentiator of the Body is actually The Hermit.

Thank you very much for writing this article. I find it very interesting and illuminating.