Bring4th
My Free Intention Repeater Software - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: My Free Intention Repeater Software (/showthread.php?tid=16321)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

My Free Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 08-19-2018

Edit: This can all be run from the website: https://intentionrepeater.com/

Edit: Python open source code can be found here: https://github.com/tsweet77/intention-repeater

Note: Below in this thread is the website that makes this much easier to just run and balance your chakras.

I learned that a computer can send energy. We can tailor this energy to specific chakras. When we write, or speak anything, it does things. The more we speak or write a certain thing, the stronger it gets. I learned that a computer can write things many thousands of times faster than a person. And a computer is not limited by beliefs, which would cause resistance. By using a database, and writing our intent to this database, we can intend what we want many thousands of times or more. And if you write the same sentence to a database this many times, it effects change. In my example I add a little variety by putting iteration numbers.

In my experience, I bought a Raspberry Pi 3B, which is a simple computer that costs like $35. I got a better one for $80 which included the SD Card. The Raspbian operating system is free. You will also need to install Apache and either MySQL or MariaDB. I recommend MariaDB because it is a better open source database. This post won’t go into the configuration of a Raspberry Pi, Apache or MariaDB, but will cover source code for getting the computer to send energy from source to your chakras. This assumes you know how to create databases and tables.

These code examples I am giving are strong. I can definitely feel them in my heart and my third eye when I choose those chakras in the $chakra variable.

Requirements:
1)      Create database in MariaDB named sample_db
2)      Create table in sample_db database named energy_table
3)      Create these in the user schema/profile of the user you want to use for the program.

This is the source for inserting into the database, which sends energy to the chosen chakra of specified user name.
Feel free to put your name in $user_name variable.
$num_iterations can be set larger if you want to go for longer.

energy_insert.php

Quote:<html>

<head>
<title>Chakra Energy Sender</title>
</head>
<body>

<h2>Source Energy Transmitter</h2>
<h3>v1.0 by Thomas Sweet</h3>

<?php
$dbname = "sample_db";
$dbuser = "database username";
$dbpass = "datbase password";
$dbhost = "localhost";
$num_iterations = 10000;
$chakra = "Heart Chakra";
$user_name = "Current User";
$what_to_send = $chakra . " Energy From Source";

$dbconnect = mysqli_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpass, $dbname);

if ($dbconnect->connect_error) {
die("Database connection failed: " . $dbconnect->connect_error);
}

$sql = "truncate table energy_table";

if ($dbconnect->query($sql) === TRUE) {
/* Do Nothing */
} else
{
echo "Error: " . $sql . "<br>" . $conn->error;
}

for ($i = 1; $i <= $num_iterations; $i++) {
$sql = "insert into energy_table (description)
values('Sending " . $user_name . " " . $what_to_send . " Iteration #".$i."')";

if ($dbconnect->query($sql) === TRUE) {
/* Do Nothing */
} else {
echo "Error: " . $sql . "<br>" . $conn->error;
}
}

echo "<h2>Done Writing " . $chakra . "</h2>";

$dbconnect->close();

?>

</body>
</html>

And this is the code for viewing the table after it is written:

view_energy_table.php
Quote:<html>

<head>
<title>Energy Table Viewer</title>
</head>
<body>

<h3>Energy Table Details</h3>

<table border=1>
<tr>
<th>Description</th>
</tr>

<?php

$dbname = "sample_db";

$dbuser = "database username";
$dbpass = "datbase password";

$dbhost = "localhost";

$dbconnect = mysqli_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpass, $dbname);

if ($dbconnect->connect_error) {
die("Database connection failed: " . $dbconnect->connect_error);
}

$query = mysqli_query($dbconnect,"select * from energy_table")
or die(mysqli_error($dbconnect));

while ($row = mysqli_fetch_array($query)) {
echo "<tr>";
echo "<td>{$row['description']}</td>";
echo "</tr>";
}

?>

</table>
</body>
</html>

Hope others understand this. I may expand upon it to create a simple web app for helping to balance chakras.
Right now it sends energy to the chosen chakra specified in the $chakra variable.

RE: I wrote a simple PHP program to send energy - AnthroHeart - 08-19-2018

This is much easier. This is an Excel Macro you can run.

Quote:Declare Sub Sleep Lib "kernel32" (ByVal dwMilliseconds As Long)

Sub Energy()
Dim i As Long
Dim s As String
Dim intention As String
Dim num_iterations As Long

Debug.Print "Starting sending"

intention = InputBox("What is your intention?", , "Sending Heart Chakra Energy from Source to me")
num_iterations = InputBox("How many Iterations?", , 10000)

For i = 1 To num_iterations
Cells(1, 1).Value = intention & ", Iteration #" & i & " / " & num_iterations
Sleep (100)
DoEvents
Next i
Debug.Print "Done " & intention
End Sub
You could also simply put the intention as: Balancing your chakras
It should be in third person, and a statement as if it's doing something at the moment.

RE: I wrote a simple PHP program to send energy - AnthroHeart - 08-19-2018

I created an Excel workbook. You need to enable editing and enable macros to use it.

http://www.anthroshaman.com/uploads/energy/Send_Energy_Chakras.xlsm

You can put your intention, and how many iterations to run it for. It has defaults.

An intention could be: Balancing your chakras

Also: Clearing your chakras

You can charge water with it and then drink the water afterwards as well. Just use the intent you wish.
But I usually just use it to balance myself and I set the iterations to 20000.

RE: PHP program I wrote to send energy (plus an Excel Workbook) - Foha - 08-19-2018

Indigo! You are wonderful.

I remember when you shared with us the link to that software designed to do just this. It is great to see you decided to implement it yourself Smile

RE: PHP program I wrote to send energy (plus an Excel Workbook) - AnthroHeart - 08-20-2018

Here is a webpage I made using stopwatch javascript code I found.

This makes it very easy to balance your chakras and ground:

http://www.anthroshaman.com/energy/energy_balancer.html

Clearing Your Window is a way of saying clearing the blockages within you, so you can open up.

Grounding is always important. It's all about the intention.

Please let me know if you feel anything from it, or your experience.

It's pretty strong to me. I could only handle less than 7 minutes of it as an energy sensitive.

Foha yeah, you might like this webpage.

I want to develop it to allow for custom intentions.

RE: Software I wrote to send energy (plus Excel and a Webpage) - Foha - 08-20-2018

(08-20-2018, 11:47 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Here is a webpage I made using stopwatch javascript code I found.

This makes it very easy to balance your chakras and ground:

http://www.anthroshaman.com/energy/energy_balancer.html

Clearing Your Window is a way of saying clearing the blockages within you, so you can open up.

Grounding is always important. It's all about the intention.

Please let me know if you feel anything from it, or your experience.

It's pretty strong to me. I could only handle less than 7 minutes of it as an energy sensitive.
I am anything but an energy sensitive. I will try it and tell you how it goes, though.

(08-20-2018, 11:47 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Foha yeah, you might like this webpage.

I want to develop it to allow for custom intentions.

I'll let you know. One moment.

[...]

I am letting it run now. I am interested in knowing what your code is writing to, and what it is writing.

I remember your previous implementation wrote their username and what chakra they were working on, but I can't seem to view the code your current page is using. Is there a username being used?

I don't often give credence to feelings like this, but I feel a pressure in the middle of my head, towards what I expect is around the very middle of the brain.
However, I often experience psychosomatic feelings that I train myself to ignore due to my previous diagnosis.

I will say I am not very sensitive to energy, though.

What do you feel, exactly?

I stopped it at timer showing 3.5 minutes or so.

RE: Software I wrote to send energy (plus Excel and a Webpage) - AnthroHeart - 08-20-2018

I feel some pressure in my 3rd eye and my heart chakras. Those are the most sensitive to me.
I changed the statement to say It is Done, because we should always talk as if it's already completed.

The code is writing to an element:  <div><span id="time"></span></div>

The in between the <span> tags placeholder gets updated with the statement: Your Chakras are Balanced. Your Window is Cleared. You are Grounded. It is Done.: 00:00:00.000
in the Javascript.

It writes that statement with a stopwatch, so it writes to the screen every 1/10th second.

So it's printing that statement to the browser 10 times a second.
It would be like saying the statement out loud or writing it out repeatitively.

I had to slow it down because it was too strong for me. Too many iterations.

No, there is no username being used in this website. That was in the PHP code I use locally with my database.

RE: Software I wrote to send energy (plus Excel and a Webpage) - AnthroHeart - 08-21-2018

I'm studying Python now. Just beginning and have created a sample database already. It was really easy.

I want to write something nice, and create it as an open source project on Linux.

Maybe Windows too because Python works on all OS's once it is written.

I did some card reading on my software and it said the pressure was crushing me, because it has too much energy.
So I have to slow down how many times I am writing out that statement to just one or so per second.

I have to decide if I want to write it to memory or write it to a physical database.
I haven't determined the difference yet. But maybe I can do both.
Ten times a second is too much.

RE: Software I wrote to send energy (plus Excel and a Webpage) - AnthroHeart - 08-21-2018

Here is Python code. It is free for you to use.
You can install Python v3.7 for Windows to run it.

Then save this code as a .PY file, and run it with: python intention_repeater.py

You get to type the intention, intensity and how many minutes to run.

I want to release it as open source, but I don't know any other developers to help build the project.

I edited to remove the link.

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 09-12-2018

I updated to version 2 of the Intention Repeater software.

I edited to remove the link. I will be making the software available on Android and iPhone after development.

I increased max intensity to 10000.
I took off the file write and left it to write only to memory.
This way systems like Raspberry Pi wouldn't overuse the SD Card.
Those cards have only so many writes.

I also made the max duration unlimited. But I haven't tested it into the hours range.

You should only need a few minutes, no more than an hour anyway.

I like to program water or coffee with an intent.

I find that when balancing my own chakras directly using this program, it is too strong to handle for more than 5 minutes on max intensity.

Programming water with repeating intentions is more subtle and gentler.

For the intention "My heart chakra is balanced and clear." I like to use an intensity of 500 (out of 10000). I am running it for like 5 mins to get a newer feel for it.

RE: Intention Repeater Software - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-14-2018

Kickass, man!

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 09-14-2018

I dowsed, and when working on a person, it's best to use an intensity of like 250 for 2 hours.
When charging water that will be consumed, intensity can be 5000 for 1 hour.

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 09-14-2018

I'm having this app converted to an Android and iPhone app. I am talking with some developers.
It will be a chance to generate some ad revenue and maybe sell some apps.

It costs up front, but I should get the money back. If anything, it will help others.

It will allow for multiple intentions at the same time.

RE: Intention Repeater Software - Airwave - 09-26-2018

Wow this is awesome! Thank you!

RE: Intention Repeater Software - cosmicllamabae - 10-16-2018

This is awesome. I'm becoming more interested in the metaphysics of AI. Are there more threads similar to this?

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 04-12-2019

I put my Intention Repeater software online. You can use it for balancing chakras, feeling love, healing a situation, or anything like that.

Here is the link. Feedback would be appreciated. It repeats your intention 10,000 times per second in the computer's memory.

http://www.anthroshaman.com/intention_repeater.html

I'm using it now for: Intelligent Infinity flows through me.
or this: I AM perfectly balanced and open to Intelligent Infinity.

They both open my crown, and I feel a sort of bliss.

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 04-13-2019

Another great intention is: I am forgiven for everything.
I feel it in my heart, working on tension.

I have my own domain now for the Intention Repeater:

https://intentionrepeater.com/

It is a great aid to meditation, as it programs the Quantum Field.

(10-16-2018, 08:39 PM)cosmicllamabae Wrote: This is awesome.  I'm becoming more interested in the metaphysics of AI.  Are there more threads similar to this?

I created another thread:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=17110

RE: Intention Repeater Software - Tae - 04-16-2019

One of the sample intentions is...

Quote:My coffee attracts financial abundance

That's some strong coffee!

I strapped a note to my water bottle to keep it charged with intention. I always have it with me. There's all kinds of snarky mugs, so why are there not water containment systems with more positive reinforcement. Reminded me of that a lil. I don't drink too much coffee... usually a couple of cups a week... but almost all the water I drink goes into my water bottle.

I used it and I stopped running at 4:44 and then stopped it at 2880000 repeats. I thought that was interesting. I could feel the energy charge building and running through me too. I used it for a healing request for an internet friend who's in a coma. I tried sending him healing energy once before, and it was close in time proximity after that they posted he'd responded for the first time, his lip twitching when they were asking what god they should appeal to, and they listed Quetzalcoatl.

I hope he wakes up.

Anyway, I may try using it for smaller, more personal things. It was quite interesting as a brief meditation companion. Thanks for sharing your work.

Edit: I also tried it with "I am creatively energized and focused on this project" and boy was that intense. I couldn't even listen to my YouTube video anymore, I had to switch to music to keep working because of how intensely directed it made me.

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 10-25-2019

BUMP.

I'm finding this a powerful aid to my manifestation dreams.

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 01-09-2020

I just used this intention:

My chakras are clear and balanced and I am open to the orgasmic bliss of the Universe.

Since I have spent 15 years meditation I am able to be more sensitive, but this makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 01-10-2020

It helped a lady who was disturbed by the Australian bushfires and running on adrenaline.
It helped her to find bliss to get her through her day.

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 01-11-2020

I am running it now with the intention: I am blissfully open to cosmic consciousness.

A couple of moments I hit profound bliss for a few moments, and almost had an ephiphany.

https://www.intentionrepeater.com/

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 01-13-2020

Ok, I have made my Intention Repeater open source.

I have placed the Python code on GitHub.

https://github.com/tsweet77/intention-repeater

This can run over a million iterations per second.

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 01-19-2020

The Python version works with files too.

It's command line. Here I am using a one-minute WAV file of 33Hz (christ consciousness)
with a picture of myself.

These files are in the same folder/directory as the intention_repeater.py file.

[Image: screencap2.jpg]

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 02-10-2020

Before I had tried "my teeth are pain-free" but that made my teeth hurt more. So bad I could barely eat.

Now I do "My teeth are healed and blissful and regrown."

I'm going to see if I can regrow a molar.

It definitely feels more blissful in my teeth. No pain to speak of.

Though I've had work done twice on my teeth before. They were getting sensitive lately.

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 04-02-2020

You can download the Python version here: http://www.intentionrepeater.com/Python/intention_repeater.py

Save it in a folder and run it using: python3 intention_repeater.py

This version lets you run over a million repetitions per second.
Plus you can use the name of pictures to work with it.

RE: Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 04-03-2020

Everyone,

I updated the webpage to make it cleaner and easier to use.

I sometimes use it to feel a low level Ayahuasca or other psychedelic.
Or to just feel nurtured. Or to feel one with God.

You can click on the image below for the link.

[Image: Sweet_Intention_Repeater_Image.jpg]

RE: My Free Intention Repeater Software - AnthroHeart - 04-12-2020

I am now using this intention:

Whatever needs to be done gets done in my energy to progress spiritually and physically in the best manner possible.

Feel free to use it if you like. I change up what I use every so often. This is what resonates now.

I don't really know if that's a spiritual intention, but it was what was provided to me through insight.

It requires faith and surrender to the Universe since I don't know what it's doing.

But I definitely feel it working.