Bring4th
New L0O Study Group in Knoxville TN - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: New L0O Study Group in Knoxville TN (/showthread.php?tid=1632)

New L0O Study Group in Knoxville TN - SuperManny - 09-27-2010

Hi everyone, long time no post Blush (altho I still come here to read now and then.)

Anyhow Bob Childers, PhD (who compiled the LOO Study Guides) is starting a new group here in Knoxville,TN. It will start on Tue.9-28 at approximately 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM. The times may be adjusted slightly, if it would fit people's schedule better, but the dates will be every other Tuesday, for approximately 4-6 months, depending on interest. It will be an open class, i.e., you can join at any time and you don't have to commit to being there at every meeting.

All the final details will be hashed out in the introductory class tomorrow night. It shouldn't be a big deal if you can't make it to the introductory meeting... I'll post any finalized changes here.

If people who can't attend are interested, I can bundle all the class handouts together into yet another version of a "[Bob Childers] LoO Study Guide" {Hmmm, thinking ahead of myself again I guess I could even post the handouts here as I get them, if people would like to comment or question.... JAT

For anyone needing directions, just plug in "1858 Stonebrook Dr. Knoxville, 37923" into your favorite map search engine. If you need to contact Bob for any reason, I prolly shouldn't put his phone number in an open forum, but he's listed in the white pages as Robert Childers, where you could find it with any information service.

Blush Sorry for the late notice, but I've been deathly ill with some kind of virus that knocked me for a loop.
Again if you miss the first class it's not a big deal, but if you plan to attend the subsequent classes, you may wish to inform me or Bob of your intentions, so he'll have an idea of how many folks to expect.

RE: New L0O Study Group in Knoxville TN - SuperManny - 10-03-2010

UPDATE: Class details have been finalized; times are 7:30 to 9:00 PM on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.

We'll be using the same handouts that we used for the last class. At the end of that class I bundled them up in in a PDF format and posted them here.
Right-click and select "Save Target/Link as..." to save it on your computer.
Heart Blessings! Heart

RE: New L0O Study Group in Knoxville TN - DVseeking - 11-27-2010

Funny how things work out. When you first begin embracing alternative creation theories, you feel your the only one; but there's hope for truth in the gatherings of those who seek.

Im interested in the class. Could you please tell me what to expect and how to prepare? (materials, reading, etc)

Thank You

RE: New L0O Study Group in Knoxville TN - CircleofOne - 11-27-2010

My parents live in Cookeville, so hopefully it might work out sometime soon that I could make it out to one of these meetings the next time I visit TN!

RE: New L0O Study Group in Knoxville TN - JustLikeYou - 07-19-2011

If anyone still meets in Knoxville, send me an email. Being quite new to Tennessee (been here only a year), I'd love to meet some of you.

RE: New L0O Study Group in Knoxville TN - Confused - 07-23-2011

Good luck to you guys for this great initiative. Great venture. All the best.