Bring4th
trip, trip, trip, stumble fall, balance lost - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: trip, trip, trip, stumble fall, balance lost (/showthread.php?tid=16319)

trip, trip, trip, stumble fall, balance lost - Glow - 08-19-2018

I find it disturbing this could happen again.
I had been so balanced and peaceful and accepting for quite some time.
I had healed so much and become much more capable of helping others.

3 weeks ago I had a bunch of bad stuff come to greet me that I thought had been healed and the door closed.
Then a few more things came and I struggled to stay up right.
I honestly do not even know what it was that took me down but I am here back on the ground.

I see my way back up, but after being there and falling it seems like I may just end up down here again at some point.
I know it isn't worth it to stay down but wow 40 more years of this?! Hopefully the falls will be less frequent and easier to get up from as the cycle goes.

Anyways not sure why I am sharing except if others fall too, maybe it would help them to know it is not just them.
The balance, growth, peace and acceptance wasn't fake or in your head.

Just gotta get up and do it again.
Love you all.

RE: trip, trip, trip, stumble fall, balance lost - isis - 08-19-2018

i love you glow

RE: trip, trip, trip, stumble fall, balance lost - Glow - 08-19-2018

Thank you Isis. I very much love you too!((hugs))

RE: trip, trip, trip, stumble fall, balance lost - Infinite Unity - 08-19-2018

You can do this.

Its definitely a time of high catalyst. Almost everyone I know has been greeted with tremendous catalyst with in the past couple of weeks. My wife was docked pay for two weeks in a row, and ended up losing her job over it. My mother is having surgery, and my brother, who cares for her, car's broke down. To name a few. Which is to say, I understand how you feel.

The climb back should be far faster then before, just don't get caught up on side roads. Focus on Love in the moment. =)

RE: trip, trip, trip, stumble fall, balance lost - ada - 08-19-2018

You are very inspiring Glow.

(08-19-2018, 01:48 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: You can do this.

Its definitely a time of high catalyst. Almost everyone I know has been greeted with tremendous catalyst with in the past couple of weeks. My wife was docked pay for two weeks in a row, and ended up losing her job over it. My mother is having surgery, and my brother, who cares for her, car's broke down. To name a few. Which is to say, I understand how you feel.

The climb back should be far faster then before, just don't get caught up on side roads. Focus on Love in the moment. =)

It really is amazing how much catalyst is flying around. Like you say I am seeing it finding everyone right now, and it isn't gentle catalyst, the world could certainly use a few of us to stay upright in the storm. I had hoped to provide that for them which only provided more catalyst at my own stumbling. :idea: I hope we all get through this soon and the world can enjoy some well earned peace. Planet and inhabitants.

I finally hit bottom yesterday but am going to get back up now. Good advice on the no side roads.
I appreciate that as the impulse to take one certainly was considered. Good advice I thank you for that. Many thanks

(08-19-2018, 01:50 PM)blossom Wrote: You are very inspiring Glow.

You too blossom. Blush

RE: trip, trip, trip, stumble fall, balance lost - Stranger - 08-19-2018

Dear Glow,

Glow, catalyst is intended not only to help us choose between STS and STO, but also to serve a separate, vital function: calling our attention to emotional impediments inside ourselves, which we accumulate through trauma and suffering.

If we think of ourselves as a rock rolling downhill - we are trying to be spiritually smooth and shiny, and we think we are doing a pretty good job of it, but along comes life and says, hold on, here's this jagged piece sticking out of you that just snagged a passing bush. You had better stop and take care of that, polish it down.

Every time this happens, it's a valuable opportunity to get rid of something painful stored inside of ourselves, so that we can be lighter and more whole as we continue onward. So don't see it as a setback: see it as an opportunity.

The trick is to take advantage of the opportunity. Notice what you are feeling that's unpleasant. Allow yourself to be mindfully present with that feeling, and notice where it is in your body. Then, imagine a beam of pure love shining down from above right into that feeling, and keep it there. It will begin to dissolve on its own, without you trying to make it happen.

As you do this, other feelings or images may or may not arise; if they do, they may need to be addressed the same way before the original feeling is able to be cleared out.

Stay with it until the feeling is completely gone, and the next time the same catalyst occurs, it will not trigger a strong reaction from you.

P.S. I love the Light you bring to these forums.

RE: trip, trip, trip, stumble fall, balance lost - Cosmo23 - 08-19-2018

(08-19-2018, 01:48 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: ...
Its definitely a time of high catalyst. Almost everyone I know has been greeted with tremendous catalyst with in the past couple of weeks. 

I totally agree! The last weeks were quite intense. 

(08-19-2018, 02:39 PM)Stranger Wrote: Dear Glow,

Glow, catalyst is intended not only to help us choose between STS and STO, but also to serve a separate, vital function: calling our attention to emotional impediments inside ourselves, which we accumulate through trauma and suffering.

If we think of ourselves as a rock rolling downhill - we are trying to be spiritually smooth and shiny, and we think we are doing a pretty good job of it, but along comes life and says, hold on, here's this jagged piece sticking out of you that just snagged a passing bush. You had better stop and take care of that, polish it down.

Every time this happens, it's a valuable opportunity to get rid of something painful stored inside of ourselves, so that we can be lighter and more whole as we continue onward. So don't see it as a setback: see it as an opportunity.

The trick is to take advantage of the opportunity. Notice what you are feeling that's unpleasant. Allow yourself to be mindfully present with that feeling, and notice where it is in your body. Then, imagine a beam of pure love shining down from above right into that feeling, and keep it there. It will begin to dissolve on its own, without you trying to make it happen.

As you do this, other feelings or images may or may not arise; if they do, they may need to be addressed the same way before the original feeling is able to be cleared out.

Stay with it until the feeling is completely gone, and the next time the same catalyst occurs, it will not trigger a strong reaction from you.

I will try this. It’s much like the recap I have been doing but less active more receiving/allowing/accepting vs the doing of my normal method. I tend towards giving vs recieving so this could be a helpful pattern shift while getting the benifit I clearly need.

Thank you for your help Stranger. You too bring a wonderful light.
Sometimes we need each other’s light. Many thanks

RE: trip, trip, trip, stumble fall, balance lost - Infinite Unity - 08-19-2018

(08-19-2018, 02:39 PM)Stranger Wrote: Dear Glow,

If we think of ourselves as a rock rolling downhill - we are trying to be spiritually smooth and shiny, and we think we are doing a pretty good job of it, but along comes life and says, hold on, here's this jagged piece sticking out of you that just snagged a passing bush.  You had better stop and take care of that, polish it down.

Every time this happens, it's a valuable opportunity to get rid of something painful stored inside of ourselves, so that we can be lighter and more whole as we continue onward.  So don't see it as a setback: see it as an opportunity.

The trick is to take advantage of the opportunity.  Notice what you are feeling that's unpleasant.  Allow yourself to be mindfully present with that feeling, and notice where it is in your body.  Then, imagine a beam of pure love shining down from above right into that feeling, and keep it there.  It will begin to dissolve on its own, without you trying to make it happen.

Exempliar! hhaha seriously though you couldn't be more correct, well stated confused.

(08-19-2018, 02:39 PM)Stranger Wrote: ...

Interesting note.
I just did a pleniminary session and oddly the first place it showed up in my body wasn’t a chakra but rather a rib under my left clavicle that tore loose a few months ago and has been slow to heal. (Constantly getting reinjured)

I haven’t had pain there recently because I have been very babying it but clearly the catalyst had been hiding in physical manifestation ready to see the light of day the last few months.

I will do more sessions today/shortly as I know this issue runs very deep.
I just thought that was weird enough to mention.

Thanks again

RE: trip, trip, trip, stumble fall, balance lost - Stranger - 08-19-2018

Sounds like you're on your way to figuring this out!

Keep in mind that you can always ask inside yourself, "what is this rib issue about?" and then just listen for the answer.

You can say "hi" to the blockage itself, and ask it what issue or emotion it's carrying.

You can direct the same questions (about the rib) to your throat chakra, as I mentioned in a post a few days ago.

All the information is there for the asking. This is how we're supposed to be taking care of our inner world, but sadly don't, in our culture.

RE: trip, trip, trip, stumble fall, balance lost - loostudent - 08-26-2018

Those who want stay unpolarized spin in circles. Not you sister seeker. You spin in spirals. You are on the spiritual path. Ups and downs help you move forward, be more humble, grateful and open for seeking help and guidance. Keep on glowing!