Bring4th
Ra on vital energy - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Ra on vital energy (/showthread.php?tid=16215)

Ra on vital energy - loostudent - 07-29-2018

Ra gave some information on vital energy. It is defined as the complex of physical, mental and spiritual energy. Don frequently asked about the condition of the instrument (Carla). Carla was physicaly weak but stil had enough vitality because of strong mental and spiritual energy levels. Carla's will for service through Ra contact however was so strong that she spend too much physical energy. It was literally eating her body. That's why the group was coping with this problem all the time.

Ra gave some advice. It was meant especially for Carla but some of it can also apply to anyone who is low in vital energy. What can be found in Ra Material? I would be grateful if we could do some research and share it here.

Quote:63.7 ▶ Questioner: Would I be correct in guessing that vital energy is a function of the awareness or bias of the entity with respect to its polarity or general unity with the Creator or creation?

Ra: I am Ra. In a nonspecific sense we may affirm the correctness of your statement. The vital energy may be seen to be that deep love of life or life experiences such as the beauty of creation and the appreciation of other-selves and the distortions of your co-Creators’ making which are of beauty.

Without this vital energy the least distorted physical complex will fail and perish. With this love or vital energy or élan the entity may continue though the physical complex is greatly distorted.

RE: Ra on vital energy - loostudent - 07-29-2018

By chance, a few sessions earlier, we had discovered that sexual intercourse was an aid to Carla’s vital energies during the trance state and would increase the length of a session if engaged in the night before a session was to be held. Thus at the end of Session 18, when Don asked how we might avoid further difficulties in the contact, Ra affirmed the aid which we had discovered sexual intercourse provided. We also found that the conscious dedication of the act of love-making to the service of others via the Ra contact increased its beneficial effects.

(session 18, Jim's commentary in Book V)

RE: Ra on vital energy - loostudent - 07-29-2018

Quote:18.4 ▶ Questioner: Are there any foods that are helpful or harmful that the instrument might eat?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument has body complex distortion towards ill health in the distortion direction corrected best by ingestion of the foodstuffs of your grains and your vegetables, as you call them. However, this is extremely unimportant when regarded as an aid with equality to other aids such as attitude which this instrument has in abundance. It, however, aids the vital energies of this instrument, with less distortion towards ill health, to ingest foodstuffs in the above manner with occasional ingestion of what you call your meats, due to the instrument’s need to lessen the distortion towards low vital energy.

RE: Ra on vital energy - loostudent - 07-31-2018

Quote:We have spoken before of those things which aid this instrument in the vital energy: the sensitivity to beauty, to the singing of sacred music, to the meditation and worship, to the sharing of self with self in freely given love either in social or sexual intercourse. These things work quite directly upon the vitality. This instrument has a distortion towards appreciation of variety of experiences. This, in a less direct way, aids vitality. (44.13)

RE: Ra on vital energy - flofrog - 12-06-2018

I hope this is the right thread for it, but today was published this nice article on bioenergy of the body and relation to food, Wink
I think you will find the last items on it really interesting...

bio energy and food

RE: Ra on vital energy - Glow - 12-07-2018

(12-06-2018, 05:56 PM)flofrog Wrote: I hope this is the right thread for it, but today was published this nice article on bioenergy of the body and relation to food, Wink

bio energy and food

Just started reading that and will have to continue tomorrow but some interesting stuff there.

RE: Ra on vital energy - Infinite Unity - 12-08-2018

(12-06-2018, 05:56 PM)flofrog Wrote: I hope this is the right thread for it, but today was published this nice article on bioenergy of the body and relation to food, Wink

bio energy and food

Thanks for posting that. Really good read