Bring4th
Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Can depressed ppl be harvested? (/showthread.php?tid=16134)

Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Cainite - 07-16-2018

Removed.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - ada - 07-16-2018

I'm just guessing, but I'd say yes. Anything is possible.

Being veiled and 'isolated' has its effects on everyone. It would seem abnormal to not be distorted in one way or another.

I don't think one's harvestability is reflected by their well being.

When you are the weakest, and at your knees, but still willing to see the light with the eyes of love, that is when you are the brighest.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Foha - 07-16-2018

I tried doing some research for you.

As for requiring healing after death,
I came across this in lawofone.info:

lawofone.info Wrote:Questioner: Now, I would like to, then, examine a sample, shall we say, bodily distortion prior to the veil and how it would affect the mind. Could Ra give an example of that, please?

Ra: I am Ra. This general area has been covered. We shall recapitulate here.

The patterns of illness, disease, and death are a benignant demesne within the plan of incarnational experience. As such, some healing would occur by decision of mind/body/spirits, and incarnations were experienced with the normal ending of illness to death, accepted as such since without the veil it is clear that the mind/body/spirit continues. Thusly, the experiences, both good and bad, or joyful and sad, of the mind/body/spirit before veiling would be pale, without vibrancy or the keen edge of interest that such brings in the post-veiling mind/body/spirit complex.

I believe after death, the veil is lifted, and your complex will realize it requires healing in order to continue, and so you will most likely choose to do so of your own accord.

Nothing seems lost in this process; it seems necessary for almost every individual that experiences death.

Ra also notes that death by suicide requires much more healing than usual:

lawofone.info Wrote:Questioner: Do I understand, then, that death, whether it is by natural means or accidental death or suicide, all deaths of this type would create the same after-death condition which would avail an entity to its protection from friends? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We presume you mean to inquire whether in the death experience, no matter what the cause, the negative friends are not able to remove an entity. This is correct largely because the entity without the attachment to the space/time physical complex is far more aware and without the gullibility which is somewhat the hallmark of those who love wholeheartedly.

However, the death, if natural, would undoubtedly be the more harmonious; the death by murder being confused and the entity needing some time/space in which to get its bearings, so to speak; the death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication to the third density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the higher self.

If you are looking to graduate, it seems the main thing to be concerned with is learning the lessons of this density, which is to understand compassion of self or others.

The next most important thing is to complete the 'mission' your higher self sent you to do. I am just guessing, but being depressed is unlikely the mission to complete. Or at least may distract you from completing your mission. Smile

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Glow - 07-16-2018

(07-16-2018, 06:30 PM)Foha Wrote: I tried doing some research for you.

As for requiring healing after death,
I came across this in lawofone.info:

lawofone.info Wrote:Questioner: Now, I would like to, then, examine a sample, shall we say, bodily distortion prior to the veil and how it would affect the mind. Could Ra give an example of that, please?

Ra: I am Ra. This general area has been covered. We shall recapitulate here.

The patterns of illness, disease, and death are a benignant demesne within the plan of incarnational experience. As such, some healing would occur by decision of mind/body/spirits, and incarnations were experienced with the normal ending of illness to death, accepted as such since without the veil it is clear that the mind/body/spirit continues. Thusly, the experiences, both good and bad, or joyful and sad, of the mind/body/spirit before veiling would be pale, without vibrancy or the keen edge of interest that such brings in the post-veiling mind/body/spirit complex.

I believe after death, the veil is lifted, and your complex will realize it requires healing in order to continue, and so you will most likely choose to do so of your own accord.

Nothing seems lost in this process; it seems necessary for almost every individual that experiences death.

Ra also notes that death by suicide requires much more healing than usual:

lawofone.info Wrote:Questioner: Do I understand, then, that death, whether it is by natural means or accidental death or suicide, all deaths of this type would create the same after-death condition which would avail an entity to its protection from friends? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We presume you mean to inquire whether in the death experience, no matter what the cause, the negative friends are not able to remove an entity. This is correct largely because the entity without the attachment to the space/time physical complex is far more aware and without the gullibility which is somewhat the hallmark of those who love wholeheartedly.

However, the death, if natural, would undoubtedly be the more harmonious; the death by murder being confused and the entity needing some time/space in which to get its bearings, so to speak; the death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication to the third density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the higher self.

If you are looking to graduate, it seems the main thing to be concerned with is learning the lessons of this density, which is to understand compassion of self or others.

The next most important thing is to complete the 'mission' your higher self sent you to do. Being depressed is unlikely the mission to complete. Smile
And yet there have definitely been beautiful 4th density beings that took their own lives. Interestingly these people’s deaths left a lasting impact on others in a positive way almost making them an unforgettable beacon of light. Veil of confusion I think keeps us from being able to be cut/dried about anything.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Glow - 07-16-2018

(07-16-2018, 05:28 PM)Cainite Wrote: If you're anything like me there should be pretty dark periods in your lifetime here in this particular 3rd-D planet.

So if one's physical body dies in those periods, is he not harvested because of the temporary blockages and imbalances of his energy centers? or will he be placed somewhere for healing upon death, then be able to graduate into 4D or return to his home density? if yes, where exactly?

Realizations based on logical calculations would bring much hopelessness and blackness into one's life anyway (at least temporarily). so I thought it appropriate to ask this question.

btw I'm not really worried about harvestability anymore. just curious.

Depression can impact people in so many different was. Does it cause you to open your heart to other people’s suffering? Or does it cause you to grow dark and fester in the pain wanting others to suffer too.

This I think would be more important than depression in and of itself.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - loostudent - 07-17-2018

My fellow seeker,

I would also say yes. What you seek is what counts. I believe you want to polarize positively and your call will be heard for some help.

"Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted."

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Cainite - 07-17-2018

Removed.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - rva_jeremy - 07-17-2018

Hatonn Wrote:I am Hatonn. I am now with this instrument. I greet you with the love and the light of the infinite Creator. The people of your density have something called depression. There are many ways to overcome the situation. If you can pretend you are back in the second density as an animal and look at your life, and find that you have food, shelter, and animal conveniences, you would realize that your life is not as bad as you think it is. You can also go into the fourth density in your mind and look at your life as an observer. You will see that the things that bother are not immediate. You have the comfort that you saw as an animal. You have food, shelter and the necessities for today. If you can get out of yourself, and look at yourself as you someday will be, you will be able to leave some of your depression.

Depression is a condition seen mostly in the third density. The forgetting process keeps you from seeing the total picture, but because you imagine you see the total picture, you become depressed. If you could see the total picture, you would realize that the problems that are bothering you are only a small part of the total picture. It is very helpful to go either direction—back to the second density or imagine yourself beyond the third density. Either of these outlooks will help your depression. I am Hatonn. I leave this instrument.

So to my mind, depression is in a way a perfectly healthy response to the situation in which we find ourselves. It would be kind of a miracle if we weren't depressed; if we were at once remembering a much more harmonious existence and just ignoring its absence. But feelings are not forever, and the conditions of one's life are in motion even when they seem insurmountable because we simply do not occupy a vantage point where we can observe it clearly.

I get the sense that asking whether a depressed person can be harvested is kind of like asking if a driver can stay on the road with a foggy windshield. It depends on how one processes, grounds, and harvests that experience. Do you use it to reify the separation in the illusion further, or do you use it to build compassion with the rest of us, all of whom feel at some level lonely and confused? 

The important thing is to recognize that you don't see the whole picture, and so any hard and fast judgments about yourself you might make are rather unreliable, no matter how you feel. You are in no position whatsoever to appraise the spiritual value of your present experience. 

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Cainite - 07-17-2018

Removed.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - rva_jeremy - 07-17-2018

(07-17-2018, 01:29 PM)Cainite Wrote: So in my case, depression results in deactivation rather than corruption. I think I'm beyond that.

That's what I figured. That's how depression manifests for me. But nobody wants to be deactivated, because that's hardly what any of us know the potential of life is. We know it deep in our bones.

Kierkegaard talks about the concept of despair as essentially not being willing to be oneself. That is precisely what depression feels like to me: an unwillingness or learned helplessness with respect to fully being yourself in the world, however that manifests.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - loostudent - 07-17-2018

(07-17-2018, 03:48 AM)Cainite Wrote:
Quote:My fellow seeker,

I would also say yes. What you seek is what counts. I believe you want to polarize positively and your call will be heard for some help.

"Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted."

Well I do mourn a lot, lol.

What makes u think that I want to polarize positively? or haven't already?

Sorry, I didn't know what you want and I'm not in position to tell how much sto/sts is someone.

I think mourn in quote above is because of suffering in learning the 3D lessons and desire for aboundance of higher goods - love, peace, awarenes of Creator ... Ra said some of Confederation send love and light to comfort those in sorrow.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - AnthroHeart - 07-17-2018

I don't see why they couldn't be harvested. When someone is down on their luck are you just going to curse them and brush them aside?

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Glow - 07-17-2018

(07-17-2018, 01:29 PM)Cainite Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 09:18 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Do you use it to reify the separation in the illusion further, or do you use it to build compassion with the rest of us, all of whom feel at some level lonely and confused? 

The important thing is to recognize that you don't see the whole picture, and so any hard and fast judgments about yourself you might make are rather unreliable, no matter how you feel. You are in no position whatsoever to appraise the spiritual value of your present experience. 

(07-16-2018, 06:38 PM)Glow Wrote: Depression can impact people in so many different was. Does it cause you to open your heart to other people’s suffering? Or does it cause you to grow dark and fester in the pain wanting others to suffer too.

This I think would be more important than depression in and of itself.

Are these rhetorical questions?

If they're not, I shall respond.

I do separate myself but not in a STS sense.
I'm not malevolent. if that's what you're asking. that's the typical reaction of the less advanced average human.

I avoid being another source of negativity and bad intention. even with all the dishonor that happened to me. if we're not contributing to the light here, we should at least remain neutral.
btw this neutrality(custom of the outsider) results in a lack of continues green ray activity. it is active but dimmer than what would satisfy.

So in my case, depression results in deactivation rather than corruption. I think I'm beyond that.

Having talked to you on several occasions mine was rhetorical. I know your energy but was just trying to illustrate how one reaction could inhibit a being where the other could just be part of the long slog through the dark till light is found.

The deactivation seems like an almost unavoidable stage. I know I was there for a while because I was to overwhelmed but day by day you keep going till we learn to balance and shine that green ray stronger and stronger.

Things are just super challenging in 3d particularly atm with so many global political issues. You aren’t alone if overwhelmed and a bit diminished in light is where you linger don’t judge yourself for it.
Compassion starts with yourself. ((Hug))

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Cainite - 07-18-2018

Removed.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - rva_jeremy - 07-18-2018

Cainite Wrote:not just an unwillingness to be one self. at times your means to be you is limited, or it's unwise to tottaly be yourself. (that's how I lost my license, some jobs, etc)

I dunno, man, seems like two sides of the same coin. We all know people who refuse to be anybody but themselves and, while they may suffer for it, they also don't get depressed and sullen per se. They strike a different tradeoff, more or less accepting the crappy situation and the self they are.

Don't get me wrong: I take your point, and I certainly don't blame anybody for not wanting to suffer, but is it not typical of depression to take a situation and construe it to be without choice, without hope of being otherwise? The question to me is not the outer situation but the inner attitude that occludes the infinite possibilities of the moment. If we're just talking about outer situations being suboptimal, that's not depression or even necessary for depression.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Patrick - 07-18-2018

Sure they can.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Glow - 07-18-2018

(07-18-2018, 09:13 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote:
Cainite Wrote:not just an unwillingness to be one self. at times your means to be you is limited, or it's unwise to tottaly be yourself. (that's how I lost my license, some jobs, etc)

I dunno, man, seems like two sides of the same coin. We all know people who refuse to be anybody but themselves and, while they may suffer for it, they also don't get depressed and sullen per se. They strike a different tradeoff, more or less accepting the crappy situation and the self they are.

Don't get me wrong: I take your point, and I certainly don't blame anybody for not wanting to suffer, but is it not typical of depression to take a situation and construe it to be without choice, without hope of being otherwise? The question to me is not the outer situation but the inner attitude that occludes the infinite possibilities of the moment. If we're just talking about outer situations being suboptimal, that's not depression or even necessary for depression.

At least in Cainite’s homeland being yourself could actually be dangerous. It certainly adds to the difficulty of this incarnation Cainite. You sought out a difficult place to wander. Just be compassionate to yourself. You wander with your light in a place that needs it but will make it hard. Walk that line.

Still depression could certainly come of it(hiding/repressing/denial of Full self). I know my worst depressions hit when I tried to deny who I am and accept the worlds view of good/bad/love/morality/value etc so I totally get what you are saying Jeremy just seems in his homeland it could just be plain dangerous. Actually even not being yourself seems dangerous there but he’s tough and resilient.

I hope I am not misspeaking CainiteSmile

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - unity100 - 07-18-2018

(07-16-2018, 05:28 PM)Cainite Wrote: If you're anything like me there should be pretty dark periods in your lifetime here in this particular 3rd-D planet.

So if one's physical body dies in those periods, is he not harvested because of the temporary blockages and imbalances of his energy centers? or will he be placed somewhere for healing upon death, then be able to graduate into 4D or return to his home density? if yes, where exactly?

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=51#1

That doesnt seem to be a concern:

Quote:51.1  Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law of One there are a couple of questions, one of fairly non-transient importance and one which I consider to be a bit transient that I feel obligated to ask because of communication with others.

The first is just clearing up final points about harvest for our friend [name]. And I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic? Could you answer this, please?

Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or higher self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet-ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet-ray selfhood.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Cainite - 07-19-2018

Removed.

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - rva_jeremy - 07-19-2018

Cainite Wrote:Of course it wouldn't be a problem for those who are ok with being fake.

Bingo. And I hope it is some comfort that being authentic, even when suffering for it, does the planet more service.

Glow, I am not suggesting Cainite throw caution to the wind. I'm simply pointing out that danger need not (and often does not) stop anybody from doing what they will. If we forget that even danger is something that gives us a choice, we will feel more hemmed in by the Creation than necessary. That said, be careful! Smile

RE: Can depressed ppl be harvested? - Glow - 07-19-2018

(07-19-2018, 09:59 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote:
Cainite Wrote:Of course it wouldn't be a problem for those who are ok with being fake.

Bingo. And I hope it is some comfort that being authentic, even when suffering for it, does the planet more service.

Glow, I am not suggesting Cainite throw caution to the wind. I'm simply pointing out that danger need not (and often does not) stop anybody from doing what they will. If we forget that even danger is something that gives us a choice, we will feel more hemmed in by the Creation than necessary. That said, be careful! Smile

Oh I know you weren’t advocating he put himself in danger, sorry if you took that as a disagreement with what you said. I just wanted to remind that in these circumstances with Cainite the stakes are even higher he is in a very volatile place.

I just wanted to give him a bit extra credit.