Bring4th
Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level (/showthread.php?tid=16100)

Pages: 1 2

Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Infinite - 07-11-2018

I'm wondering about the difference between open the gateway and contact the intelligent infinity and penetrate into intelligent infinity. Not only in terms of meaning but also in terms of energy centers. Here some stretchs of LOO about this:

These stretchs seems indicates that's necessary activate the violet ray center. Perhaps the contact is open and activate only the indigo:

Quote:11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history that is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type planet or who will go there?

Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

Quote:34.2 Questioner: Thank you very much. We’ll start general questioning now. You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates this experience? Can you tell me this?

Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

Quote:48.10 Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy center, centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

Here Ra said that is possible "open consciously the gate to intelligent infinity":

Quote:17.25 Questioner: How did Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin get harvested prior to the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. It is the right/privilege/duty of those opening consciously the gate to intelligent infinity to choose the manner of their leaving of the density. Those of negative orientation who so achieve this right/duty most often choose to move forward in their learn/teaching of service to self.

Here about "empower" the gateway:

Quote:11.11 Questioner: Did this enable them to do what we refer to as magic? Do paranormal things while they were incarnate here?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The first two entities mentioned made little use of these abilities consciously. However, they were bent single-mindedly upon service to self, sparing no efforts in personal discipline to double, re-double and so empower this gateway. The third was a conscious adept and also spared no effort in the pursuit of service to self.

What you think? Now, I think that is possible empower the gateway through the indigo until the activation of the violet-ray center, which is when the penetration occurs.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Agua - 07-11-2018

removed

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - ada - 07-11-2018

In my opinion, contact with intelligent infinity is like destinty, you can't force it, can't learn it. There is never one method, or a method at all. Each individual has their own baises for contacting or opening the gateways to serve the creator in their own way.
If one seeks contanct, I'd suggest the usual. Meditation, and following the heart.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - AnthroHeart - 07-11-2018

There is solace in insanity.

removed

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Infinite - 07-11-2018

(07-11-2018, 10:33 AM)Agua Wrote: Probably my answer does not answer your question directly, but i'll give it a try:

It seems you're viewing it as a technical process.
In the sense of "if i push this combomation of buttons, it will happen".

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I'm not talking about "how to do" but "what happens" in terms of energy centers.

For example. When an entity is close of the harvestability, the kundalini will up at the level of green-ray center:

Quote:49.6 Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening, as they say, the kundalini and of what value would that be?

Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.

We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

Therefore, I know that there are no techniques to raise the kundalini, it's like remove blockages or dams from a river.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Sacred Fool - 07-11-2018

(07-11-2018, 08:58 AM)Infinite Wrote: I'm wondering about the difference between open the gateway and contact the intelligent infinity and penetrate into intelligent infinity. Not only in terms of meaning but also in terms of energy centers.

Well, the first thing to say is that Ra, clearly, is not crystal clear on this point, and this leaves you some room to try to understand it yourself.

Secondly, I would note that simply contacting, say, your heart center is not the same thing as living your life from that level of conscious awareness and participation in the world around you.  It may speak to you from time to time, but when you are having intimate experiences, you may be operating more at a 2nd chakra level and when having social experiences you may be functioning primarily from your 2nd or 3rd chakra, rather than being in full open communion with your heart during those times. If you take that as a model for a moment, then there are levels of relationship with a chakra, one is fully functional in the real world and the other is more of an advisory position where it may be available upon request on an as needed basis, but one's consciousness is not yet developed enough to fully encompass and integrate it.

Thirdly, for moi, the 8th cakra is the place where my guides live.  That is, it's the place where I most palpably feel their presence and where I connect with them, and that would be on an as needed basis.  In my own case, personally, I'm lost somewhere on the vague perimeter of communion with my heart.  I'm certainly nowhere near ready to embody my self 4 more chakras up the chain, but if that time should ever come (and I expect it is extremely unlikely in this lifetime), if I could embody the same energy level as my guides and helpers, then yes, I suppose I would have access to lots of cool stuff.  However, at the stage I'm at now I wouldn't know what to do with it, nor should I, really.  At this point I can't, with any real continuity, even regard you as another embodiment of myself.  If I had any serious spiritual power at this stage, what a mighty disaster I would be! 

removed

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Sacred Fool - 07-11-2018

This may not get you exactly where you are trying to go, but it feels far less complex.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1231.aspx

Quo on Dec. 31, 1989 Wrote:The choices that you make in this density are predisposed by the biases and polarities that you have picked up in lifetimes long ago and more recent. When biases of love and peace and gentleness and humbleness of heart become your rest and your confidence, then perhaps you may release time and space, allowing it to be a useful and extremely potent offerer of catalyst to those who wish to learn lessons of love.

Just learn the lessons of love.  After that it sounds like you can take some "time off."

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - anagogy - 07-12-2018

(07-11-2018, 08:58 AM)Infinite Wrote: I'm wondering about the difference between open the gateway and contact the intelligent infinity and penetrate into intelligent infinity. Not only in terms of meaning but also in terms of energy centers.

[...]

What you think? Now, I think that is possible empower the gateway through the indigo until the activation of the violet-ray center, which is when the penetration occurs.

When Ra says "empower" the gateway, in my humble opinion, they just mean "get really good at opening the indigo center". The indigo center is the "gateway". It is the level of "intelligent energy" but it is not "intelligent infinity".

But you can interact with the infinity (violet ray -- potentiated intelligent infinity).

It is like standing in the door way to a room with all the goods. You can access some of the goods.

The veil is still intact at the indigo level however. Using intelligent energy, one may self harvest. So you are using the energy of the 7th level from the 6th level, and of course the 8th (unpotentiated intelligent infinity) is where the 7th level of energy comes from.

You are actually always drawing upon the energy from the octave (beingness) even now from the yellow ray layer, but the lower the energy center the less purely it draws upon the infinite energy. Or rather, the more "clumsily" the energy is applied. Order of operations and such.

Imagine a fire hose spraying water. The closer you get to the source of the spraying, the more powerfully you may direct the stream. "Empowering" the gateway is getting closer to the source of the stream.

If you hold the hose further back, it just sprays wherever, and you have really clumsy and imprecise control of the water spraying all over. At the mouth, you can adjust the nozzle for precise control of the stream, and direct it for a specific purpose.

That is the best analogy I can give you.

Edit to add: I think "penetrate" is used generally to mean "consciously access intelligent infinity", whether one is doing it from indigo or violet level. So to continue the analogy: consciously directing the stream of water coming from the hose. Intelligently directing the energy of the universe.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Infinite - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 03:10 AM)anagogy Wrote: When Ra says "empower" the gateway, in my humble opinion, they just mean "get really good at opening the indigo center". The indigo center is the "gateway". It is the level of "intelligent energy" but it is not "intelligent infinity".

Yes, that's my vision too. About this:

(07-12-2018, 03:10 AM)anagogy Wrote: It is the level of "intelligent energy"

There is some answer of Ra with this definition?

(07-12-2018, 03:10 AM)anagogy Wrote: So you are using the energy of the 7th level from the 6th level, and of course the 8th (unpotentiated intelligent infinity) is where the 7th level of energy comes from.

Yes. But my doubt about activation of violet-ray is because this stretch of Ra:

Quote:48.10 Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy center, centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

(07-12-2018, 03:10 AM)anagogy Wrote: That is the best analogy I can give you.

It's an excellent analogy. Thanks.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Foha - 07-12-2018

(07-11-2018, 11:57 PM)peregrine Wrote: This may not get you exactly where you are trying to go, but it feels far less complex.

Quo on Dec. 31, 1989 Wrote:The choices that you make in this density are predisposed by the biases and polarities that you have picked up in lifetimes long ago and more recent. When biases of love and peace and gentleness and humbleness of heart become your rest and your confidence, then perhaps you may release time and space, allowing it to be a useful and extremely potent offerer of catalyst to those who wish to learn lessons of love.

Just learn the lessons of love.  After that it sounds like you can take some "time off."

I really appreciate your perspective.
I sense wisdom and humbleness in what you suggest.

For that reason, I will try to work on what is required, and go from there. I am tempted to explore into the adept, but I think it is more wise to stay in the world already made for me until the timing is right.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - AnthroHeart - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 02:21 PM)Foha Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 11:57 PM)peregrine Wrote: This may not get you exactly where you are trying to go, but it feels far less complex.

I really appreciate your perspective.

For that reason, I will try to work on what is required, and go from there. I am tempted to explore into the adept, but I think it is more wise to stay in the world already made for me until the timing is right.

For me this is true too. I have trouble staying grounded.

When my teacher asked me to rank stones in how much I liked them, it turned out the stones I liked most were the grounding ones.
Many of the crown-chakra stones were ugly I thought. Other people really like those.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Sacred Fool - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 02:21 PM)Foha Wrote: I really appreciate your perspective.

Thank you for the kind words. 

In terms of what to explore--I just got finished typing this into another thread, but the message still resounds--one might say that the most important things to explore are the lessons you came here to learn.  All the rest would seem to be of lesser importance.

Naturally, this opens up more questions, the first of which might be, so how am I supposed to know what lessons I was sent here to learn?  I'm not a mind-reader, you know!

Well, if that--or someplace else--is where you would begin, then have at it.  These are worthy questions.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - anagogy - 07-14-2018

(07-12-2018, 09:36 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 03:10 AM)anagogy Wrote: It is the level of "intelligent energy"

There is some answer of Ra with this definition?

"The indigo body may be seen to be an analog for intelligent energy"

"[...] of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy"

"This indigo body, being intelligent energy"

"the etheric body is that body of gateway wherein intelligent energy is able to mold the mind/body/spirit complex."

"However, the negatively polarized entity will have achieved harvest due to extremely efficient use of red and yellow/orange, moving directly to the gateway indigo bringing through this intelligent energy channel the instreamings of intelligent infinity"

"The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through."

"The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness."

"The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity."

"This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy."

"The portions of its ailment, as you call this distortion complex, that can be perfected in balance are due primarily to a blockage of the indigo-ray or pineal energy center. This center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion."

"It reached quickly a high technological understanding which caused it to be able to use intelligent infinity in a less informative manner. We may add that they used intelligent energy as well, manipulating greatly the natural influxes of the indigo or pineal ray from divine or infinite energy."

I don't know if this helps you, my brother. There are more references.

(07-12-2018, 09:36 AM)Infinite Wrote: Yes. But my doubt about activation of violet-ray is because this stretch of Ra:

I can see why you would question that. I can only offer my humble opinion that one can self harvest if one can open indigo, violet, or access the octave level (if you can call this a level -- it is really beyond such concepts). At indigo, and above, one can manipulate the infinite streamings. Though no negative being will ever seat their consciousness in the violet ray layer, because it would reverse their polarity. Service to others would become automatic at that point, because no distinction could be made between self and other self.

"The purpose of clearing each energy center is to allow that meeting place to occur at the indigo-ray vibration, thus making contact with intelligent infinity and dissolving all illusions. Service-to-others is automatic at the released energy generated by this state of consciousness."

They say indigo here, but my understanding is this is walking through the gateway into the full light of violet ray. When they say "making contact with intelligent infinity" that is beyond indigo. I'm just clarifying Ra's words here, though, of course, I do not speak for Ra. Negatives just stand in the door way. They do not desire the full Light of the Sun. As I said, the veil is still intact at the indigo level. There are still shadows there. No words are perfect to describe these things. Language itself is clumsy, imprecise, and filled with shadows.

To open the indigo center requires a purity of faith (and will). Whether it be for positive or negative. To cross the gateway requires a leap of faith (wherein faith is perfected -- one is then given access, by this transformation, to the Great Way of the Spirit -- intelligent infinity). Negatives don't desire to cross the gateway, they just want to manipulate the instreamings. They use the power of faith, empowered by the will, but they don't go beyond faith into knowingness (violet ray).

These are the answers I have come to. I don't have all the answers. I enjoy reading your rigorous research of different bodies of channeled material though.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Infinite - 07-16-2018

(07-14-2018, 08:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: I don't know if this helps you, my brother. There are more references.

Help a lot. Thank my brother. I'm sorry if I gave you work.

(07-14-2018, 08:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: I can see why you would question that. I can only offer my humble opinion that one can self harvest if one can open indigo, violet, or access the octave level (if you can call this a level -- it is really beyond such concepts).

OK. I'll meditate in these words. Thanks a lot.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - anagogy - 07-19-2018

(07-16-2018, 02:49 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 08:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: I don't know if this helps you, my brother. There are more references.

Help a lot. Thank my brother. I'm sorry if I gave you work.

It was a labor of love my friend. :)

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Cobrien - 07-19-2018

(07-11-2018, 08:58 AM)Infinite Wrote: I'm wondering about the difference between open the gateway and contact the intelligent infinity and penetrate into intelligent infinity. Not only in terms of meaning but also in terms of energy centers. Here some stretchs of LOO about this:

These stretchs seems indicates that's necessary activate the violet ray center. Perhaps the contact is open and activate only the indigo:

Quote:11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history that is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type planet or who will go there?

Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

Quote:34.2 Questioner: Thank you very much. We’ll start general questioning now. You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates this experience? Can you tell me this?

Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

Here Ra said that is possible "open consciously the gate to intelligent infinity":

Quote:17.25 Questioner: How did Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin get harvested prior to the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. It is the right/privilege/duty of those opening consciously the gate to intelligent infinity to choose the manner of their leaving of the density. Those of negative orientation who so achieve this right/duty most often choose to move forward in their learn/teaching of service to self.

Here about "empower" the gateway:

Quote:11.11 Questioner: Did this enable them to do what we refer to as magic? Do paranormal things while they were incarnate here?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The first two entities mentioned made little use of these abilities consciously. However, they were bent single-mindedly upon service to self, sparing no efforts in personal discipline to double, re-double and so empower this gateway. The third was a conscious adept and also spared no effort in the pursuit of service to self.

There is a quandry maintained by various levels of experience in or out sync according to alignment and crystalization of the energy centers. This is the conscious experience. Opening the gateway is essentially pointing your intention to the conscious realization it is expressing itself.

The experience is not reducable, but incarnational biases become energized and furthered according to the intensity contacted. This is, imho, what empowering the gateway implies.

Blockages and overactivations are often combinations of various energetic dynamics. Therefore, it isn't helpful to consider the energy centers without an interpentrating visualization which without a doubt became magical tradition. The various methodologies of access are highly personal and impersonal.

Consider, what Ra said about training the attention span. Apply this to the caged bird of the matrix of mind. It tries to free itself which becomes its restraint. The recognition of restraint becomes the motus of further selfhood. The descent of the this entity or line of thought into the self spun illusion occurs as the will to focused upon its own impossibility or lessons within bounds of the planetary mind.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Infinite - 08-25-2018

Another interesting answer:

Quote:84.21 Questioner: Is there any way to tell which ray the transfer was for an individual after the experience? Is there any way for the individual to tell in which particular ray the transfer occurred?

Ra: I am Ra. There is only a subjective yardstick or measure of such. If the energies have flowed so that love is made whole, green-ray transfer has taken place. If, by the same entities’ exchange, greater ease in communication and greater sight has been experienced, the energy has been refined to the blue-ray energy center. If the polarized entities, by this same energy transfer experience, find that the faculties of will and faith have been stimulated, not for a brief while but for a great duration of what you call time, you may perceive the indigo-ray transfer. We may not speak of the violet-ray transfer except to note that it is an opening to the gateway of intelligent infinity. Indeed, the indigo-ray transfer is also this but, shall we say, the veil has not yet been lifted.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - GentleReckoning - 08-25-2018

I looked into this type of STS propagation back around 2013, and all it does is force your face upon reality until your soul starts to freak out and fall apart as it realizes that it is negating all of reality. In reality, this happens often at smaller and smaller levels as every time we challenge a fear it is confronting a potential discomfort upon another self. Or causing a structural change to all of reality, necessitating an awareness of and letting go of success. This due to the fact that in totality, reality rejects changes that reduce expression or choice over time.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Infinite - 02-20-2019

Searching on yoga sources, I found terms that seem related with the concepts of contact and penetration in intelligent infinity.

In yoga, there are two kinds of samadhi (samadhi is a state of intense concentration achieved through meditation. In Hindu yoga this is regarded as the final stage, at which union with the divine is reached). Savikalpa samadhi that occurs when kundalini reach at ajna chakra (indigo-ray center). In savikalpa samadhi still exists the sense of "I". It's look like see God. The other kind, nirvikalpa samadhi, occurs when kundalini reach at sahasrara chakra (violet-ray center). In nirvikalpa samadhi occurs total annihilation and union with God. Here stretchs from a book about it:

Quote:After Sri Ramakrishna had the supreme knowledge, the Divine Mother instructed him: "Remain in bhava samadhi, bhava mukha." You see, there is the supreme experience where there is no ego left - complete union with God. This is nirvikalpa samadhi. And then there is a lower samadhi, the savikalpa, where there remains a sense of ego: I see God, I have the vision of God. Bhava mukha is the state between the supreme, nirvikalpa, and the lower, savikalpa, samadhi. So his mind plied between these two states. In other words, he lived in samadhi all the time, only occasionally coming down to teach. And while teaching, he would again go into that, and then come back, then again go into that. This was unique.

Quote:Now in the lower, savikalpa samadhi that Ramanuja had, there is the distinction between the individual and God. In it, you see yourself a part of the whole, so the universe is not completely annihilated. You see a relation of the universe to Brahman, to God. Ramanuja rationalized that experience in terms of the philosophy that the individual soul, though not separate from God, is a part of God and distinct from him. The universe as we see it is, of course, not true, because what appears in that lower samadhi appears as a part of God. Naturally, then, in his philosophy the universe is like the body of God - the cosmos is the body, and he is the soul. And we are related to him as parts to the whole. To Ramanuja, bhakti is the ideal, not knowledge, because he considers knowledge relative. You see, he did not have that transcendental, absolute knowledge. He did not experience that truth. So he teaches that devotion which makes us completely forget our little ego and have self-surrender.

I found this part interesting, seems the same as Ra said about use the indigo as a gateway:

Quote:The next higher center, called ajna, is between the eyebrows. Ajna literally means command. Here one attains  what we technically call savikalpa samadhi. Through absorption there comes the direct experience of God in his personal aspect, but there still remains a separation from God. Here one hears the voice of God with the command to give blessings to others.

Source: Realizing God: Lectures on Vedanta by Swami Prabhavananda

This another books is interesting too:

Quote:With the opening of the sixth center, between the eyebrows, one's ego is fragmented into a thousand pieces and one witnesses the death of ego in some definite form.

[...]

After the experience of death comes the experience of resurrection, accompanied by unprecedented joy and bliss. At this point, one may see a cherished and adored form of God and experience his kingdom.

Quote:The opening of the crown center takes place in flashes. It is a time when one's body opens for the soul to merge with the absolute. Most practitioners decide to continue to live until their allotted time on earth is finished. They want to impart the knowledge they have gained to others. This could be for two reasons: either they love everyone unconditionally and want to help them achieve liberation, or  they do not want to leave any reason for returning to earth in further incarnations.

Source: The Kundalini Book of Living and Dying Gateways to Higher Consciousness by Ravindra Kumar.

In the first quote, seems the same contact with intelligent infinity when occurs resurrection as Ra said. The second, the same as this:

As I said earlier on this thread, I believe the difference is basically kundalini seated on indigo or violet center. In the sixth level the veil remains intact and in the seventh the veil is lifted. This is the Buddha's state.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - xise - 02-20-2019

Thank you Infinite.

I just want to share that in my own introduction and research into the yogic traditions (Babaji) that started several months ago, I have a working theory that the yogic understandings at around sixth density, similar to Ra. Regardless, I found have them immensely fruitful and I thank you for posting your observations.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - AnthroHeart - 02-21-2019

I believe there are four types of Yoga paths toward enlightenment.
I know you can get there through love and through body work and through knowledge. I don't remember the fourth path.
I am trying the path of love or compassion.
The hardest part is remembering to do so.

I found this video that explains the 4 paths:

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - loostudent - 02-21-2019

(02-21-2019, 03:50 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I believe there are four types of Yoga paths toward enlightenment.
I know you can get there through love and through body work and through knowledge. I don't remember the fourth path.

The path of love is through devotion (bhakti). It's indulging in emotions, worship ...

The fourth path would be karma yoga - the path of action, selfless service, expecting nothing in return ...

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - AnthroHeart - 02-21-2019

(02-21-2019, 06:00 PM)loostudent Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 03:50 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I believe there are four types of Yoga paths toward enlightenment.

The path of love is through devotion (bhakti). It's indulging in emotions, worship ...

The fourth path would be karma yoga - the path of action, selfless service, expecting nothing in return ...

Who or what do you worship in bhakti?

I am deciding on a yoga path.

I was thinking kundalini yoga.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - loostudent - 02-21-2019

@IndigoGeminiWolf

Bhakti is cultivating a loving devotion to God through the personal apect of the Divine (God in form). It starts with one chosen Deity but ultimately it leads to see God in everything. It's more emotional than intellectual.

Caution is advised regarding kundalini yoga!

Quote:As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Nau7ik - 02-22-2019

(02-21-2019, 07:44 PM)loostudent Wrote: @IndigoGeminiWolf

Bhakti is cultivating a loving devotion to God through the personal apect of the Divine (God in form). It starts with one chosen Deity but ultimately it leads to see God in everything. It's more emotional than intellectual.

Caution is advised regarding kundalini yoga!

Quote:As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

Yes be very careful Indigo if that is what you decide upon... Kundalini will naturally rise as we elevate our consciousness through our spiritual work and practice.

Bhakti yoga sounds like a mystical type of practice, i.e. using the emotions, faith, devotion to bring one closer to God. (Ra talks about ‘crystallized emotion’ and I think that would be beneficial to contemplate as an aspect of mysticism. Carla was definitely a mystic.)

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - AnthroHeart - 02-22-2019

Thank you Nau7ik and loostudent.

I am studying Bhakti. I got a nice 500+ page book on it.
Love and devotion are more natural to me.

I asked Lord Krishna to visit me in a dream last night, but I just had ridiculous dreams that were upsetting when I awoke.
Sexual abuse, hiding from doing illegal activities.

One can reach Intelligent Infinity (and get off the wheel of samsara/reincarnation) through the path of devotion.
I am choosing the deity Krishna. To invoke his name, to just speak it, is like having him there.
It is a sonic manifestation of him. People have had experiences where they see Krishna after much dedication
like a night of chanting Hare Krishna and Rama Krishna. One story was told that it was so blissful to a person
that they went unconscious.

Thank you for letting me know that my Kundalini will naturally rise. I won't meditate on that then.
I am working on remembering Krishna at every moment.

It's amazing that even this is a path to Intelligent Infinity, though they are called by different names in different cultures.
I guess the deities appreciate when you are devoted to them.
Just have to open my heart more because I don't quite feel it yet.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Infinite - 03-06-2019

Another good stretch from the book "Realizing God: Lectures on Vedanta" by Swami Prabhavananda:

Quote:Sri Ramakrishna summed this up from his own experience in a few words. He said that the kundalini, the Mother energy, lies asleep at the base of the spine and that an individual ordinarily lives within the three lower centers: at the base of the spine, the root of the genitals, and the navel. As such, no higher thoughts, no pure thoughts, come, but attachment to worldliness - lust, greed, and power - remains. When spiritual awakening comes, consciousness is in the region of the heart. There one has the vision of God as formless, blissful light, and wonders at the beauty, the grandeur, and the great joy of that experience. Then when reaches the next higher center in the region of the throat, that person becomes completely detached from worldliness and cannot bear worldly talk; the mind dwells in God. When the kundalini rises to the next higher center between the eyebrows, ecstasy is attained, and samadhi, a complete vision of God. But there is still a sense of duality, the sense of "I." The supreme truth of Brahman is experienced, but there is a thin glass partition, as it were. When that partition is gone and the kundalini becomes united with Shiva in the center of the brain, the individual experiences unified consciousness. Of course this experience is indescribable and indefinable.

RE: Penetration Into Intelligent Infinity Level - Infinite - 03-24-2019

These two answer seems contradictory:

And, I have been studying hindu sources and penetration into intelligent infinity means total union with God in consciousness. How a STS entity can do this and still a negative being?

There is this answer of Q'uo about that:

Quote:Questioner: One more. Do entities that polarize towards service to self also experience such moments of enlightenment, of oneness?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. These contacts with intelligent infinity do indeed occur for those upon the negatively or service-to-self oriented path. However, the experience is one which moves past the green-ray energy center from yellow to blue, then to indigo, in order that the negatively oriented entity, who sees compassion and love for all as folly, may experience a contact with the one Creator that is in accord with its chosen path, that which sees the power, the control, and the setting in order of those about it as its duty and as that which is most desired.