Bring4th
Sourxe V and Aquaware 5.1 Manifestation Software - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Sourxe V and Aquaware 5.1 Manifestation Software (/showthread.php?tid=16099)

Sourxe V and Aquaware 5.1 Manifestation Software - AnthroHeart - 07-11-2018

I am on my first few hours of using the free week trial of this Sourxe 5 software.
Basically, you take a glass of water with your intent, and the software charges it up
from Source. It is really powerful stuff.

I have one small glass of water that I charged up with Love and financial abundance.
And after drinking most of it, about a half hour later, I am already experiencing detox
from the physical. It is really pushing on my blockages.
I'm going to see how it manifests love and financial abundance for me over the next week.

I also used it on my dog's water, to help heal his ear which has a growth. I already took him to the vet.

Here's the software information:

http://moderndaymystic.com/product/thesourxe-v-intention-manifestation-software/

Look at the videos they have and the FAQ's and read some of the testimonials.

It's fascinating if you're new to software that affects change and works with your intent.
I used to have another one that I have since lost.

RE: Sourxe V Manifestation Software - AnthroHeart - 07-11-2018

They also have Aquaware 5.1 which I think is even more powerful.

https://moderndaymystic.com/product/aquaware-5-1-1-week-free-trial/

I'll try that later, probably after my trial for Sourxe V runs out. Then I'll choose one.

RE: Sourxe V Manifestation Software - AnthroHeart - 07-12-2018

I worked with Aquaware and programmed water for sleep. I set it to 50% which was too strong.
I slept very well but woke with a headache, which it said would happen if it was too strong.
Shortly after drinking the water I had charged with the software, I felt this aura of relaxation over me.

It also worked well for my heart chakra, and I felt the light from the water emitting fairly consistently.

I am using it with my dog's water to help heal him too.

RE: Sourxe V and Aquaware 5.1 Manifestation Software - Foha - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 06:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I worked with Aquaware and programmed water for sleep. I set it to 50% which was too strong.
I slept very well but woke with a headache, which it said would happen if it was too strong.
Shortly after drinking the water I had charged with the software, I felt this aura of relaxation over me.

It also worked well for my heart chakra, and I felt the light from the water emitting fairly consistently.

My apologies before I start.

As a software engineer, I find this very doubtful...

It would at least have to come with hardware, right? Or the software would have to control some kind of hardware to affect the water?

How is this better than using your own intent?

The most the computer can do in physical reality as far as charging goes is electrical, and depending on the hardware (laptop, computer, cpu, etc), I believe the effects you were feeling were psychosomatic.

Perhaps instead you were capable of manifesting things without any software helping you?

RE: Sourxe V and Aquaware 5.1 Manifestation Software - AnthroHeart - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 08:59 PM)Foha Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 06:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I worked with Aquaware and programmed water for sleep. I set it to 50% which was too strong.

My apologies before I start.

As a software engineer, I find this very doubtful...

It would at least have to come with hardware, right? Or the software would have to control some kind of hardware to affect the water?

How is this better than using your own intent?

The most the computer can do in physical reality as far as charging goes is electrical, and depending on the hardware (laptop, computer, cpu, etc), I believe the effects you were feeling were psychosomatic.

Perhaps instead you were capable of manifesting things without any software helping you?

I'm not sure how the computer can talk with Source.

But I did find when I got too much of it, it made me nauseated.

It has a standby mode where it shuts off connection, and I can feel energetically the difference between standby and normal mode.

I'm trying another one he has called 12th Project which focused on chakras, 7 physical and 12 virtual chakras.

I'll give it a week and see how it does.

But if it is just psychosomatic, I don't know why I had such trouble sleeping up till this time.

But yeah, I was a programmer for a large bank for 13 years, so I know some about that as well. I don't know how it works.

RE: Sourxe V and Aquaware 5.1 Manifestation Software - ada - 07-13-2018

Blessing the water and sending it love through your palms should bring the purest energy required for your well being.
You are the creator, a concetration of love and light, believe in yourself, you contain all the love and energy for you and others.

RE: Sourxe V and Aquaware 5.1 Manifestation Software - AnthroHeart - 07-13-2018

(07-13-2018, 01:08 PM)blossom Wrote: Blessing the water and sending it love through your palms should bring the purest energy required for your well being.
You are the creator, a concetration of love and light, believe in yourself, you contain all the love and energy for you and others.

Cool. I thought because of my limited beliefs I would block the flow somehow or distort it.

I am getting some orgonite powered devices that amplfy thought, so I might be able to use them to charge water instead.

This program charges in less than 30 seconds, so me using that powered device for at least a minute on a glass of water
might be even more powerful.

How can I send energy, like to heal my dog, or for my 12 virutal chakras, without distorting it or coloring the energy with my own field?

If I intend it comes straight from source, will the crystal in my orgonite device still color the energy?

My device will look like this:

[Image: 8137426657_49bd1ebf93_o.jpg]

I put my own intent into the coffee I am drinking, and can feel energy from it. So it may work well with me just doing it myself.
It will be better when I get that orgonite.

Here are the 1000+ intents that the software can do. I can do any of these with thought.

https://moderndaymystic.com/AW5Intentindex.pdf

The software just gives me ideas on what I can do. But it doesn't work with spiritual masters like Jesus or Buddha, or archangels, or teachers like Eckhart Tolle.

They have a 12th project software for chakras, and I will follow that protocol but using my own intent. I may not need the software after all.

I never knew before we had 12 virtual chakras in addition to the 7 physical ones.

Then there's 3 levels of light body in that software too, and I can use the energy of all of them when I am ready.

I put the energy of Jesus and Archangel Raphael into my water using my own intent, and I feel it bursting forth from my chest after drinking the water.

It's interesting, because when I make an intent, the energy is dense at first. Then it thins out after about 30 seconds to a minute. It sort of spins up the water.
It's not my energy I don't think. It feels like it flows through me, coming from outside of me, if there is such a thing as outside of me.

Thanks blossom. I think you saved me a lot.

RE: Sourxe V and Aquaware 5.1 Manifestation Software - Foha - 07-13-2018

(07-13-2018, 04:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I put my own intent into the coffee I am drinking, and can feel energy from it. So it may work well with me just doing it myself.
It will be better when I get that orgonite.

You could get better results with practice, too!

A tool might help, but don't doubt yourself, friend.