Bring4th
*OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: *OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" (/showthread.php?tid=1603)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Shin'Ar - 12-29-2012

(12-29-2012, 11:59 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: Moderator note:

This question was originally posted here by Shin'Ar. Due to the amount of off-topic material in the post, it has been split to its own thread, found here. The question reads:
(12-29-2012, 11:01 AM)ShinAr Wrote: Carla,

could you further elaborate on your decision to remain a Christian in a church that you are aware has many failings with regard to doctrine and true spirituality? And could you further elaborate on how you manage to step beyond those many imperfections to still find the true 'connection' between your field and Christ's?

How do you personally manage that struggle between the lusts of the flesh, and the things of the Spirit?

Geez Im glad you picked up on that Aaron.

I meant to pose that as a question and topic for the show, I don't know how it got into the other thread. This is exactly where I thought I was posting it.

Thanks for looking after the old feller. But why didnt you put the whole piece here?

I wanted Carla to be able to look through it prior to the show so she could prepare her response. By posting just the question at the end of it you have left out all of the intricate discussion that fully explains the questioning and makes it sound as though I am judgingly asking her about her Christianity.

If you don't think it appropriate to have the entire post here, then I would rather delete the entire effort altogether rather than appear to be judging and having the question asked out of its true context.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 12-29-2012

(12-29-2012, 12:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote:

This question was originally posted here by Shin'Ar. Due to the amount of off-topic material in the post, it has been split to its own thread, found here. The question reads:

could you further elaborate on your decision to remain a Christian in a church that you are aware has many failings with regard to doctrine and true spirituality? And could you further elaborate on how you manage to step beyond those many imperfections to still find the true 'connection' between your field and Christ's?

How do you personally manage that struggle between the lusts of the flesh, and the things of the Spirit?

I meant to pose that as a question and topic for the show, I don't know how it got into the other thread. This is exactly where I thought I was posting it.

Thanks for looking after the old feller.

Carla has spoken of this several times, including last night. She expounded more than ever before, last night, about what Jesus means to her. How she deals with dogma has been covered in previous shows, though I'm not sure which ones. (An index of all shows sure would come i handy!)

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Shin'Ar - 12-29-2012

Thanks for looking after the old feller. But why didnt you put the whole piece here?

I wanted Carla to be able to look through it prior to the show so she could prepare her response. By posting just the question at the end of it you have left out all of the intricate discussion that fully explains the questioning and makes it sound as though I am judgingly asking her about her Christianity.

If you don't think it appropriate to have the entire post here, then I would rather delete the entire effort altogether rather than appear to be judging and having the question asked out of its true context.

(12-29-2012, 12:22 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:

Thanks for looking after the old feller.

Carla has spoken of this several times, including last night. She expounded more than ever before, last night, about what Jesus means to her. How she deals with dogma has been covered in previous shows, though I'm not sure which ones. (An index of all shows sure would come i handy!)

It was her profound expression of her Christianity on the show last night which compelled me to respond today after listening to it.

I think that you need to actually read what is written in the post instead of just looking at the length of it and you will see how it relates to what she had to say last night and also further shows why her Christianity should be tolerated by all.

Please read posts in their entirety before jumping to quick decisions. many of these lengthy posts involve a great deal of effort and thought process on our part and should not be so casually tossed about after such intense effort.

I have often heard you read long posts and questions on your show before, prior to her response to them, and I also know that sometimes she takes time to read certain questions over prior to addressing them oin the show.

please reconsider your decision and make the entire post available in its entire context and I am sure you will see the relevance and special affection found within.

This is not a discussion of Christianity as much as it is about the Body of The Whole.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 12-29-2012

(12-29-2012, 12:30 PM)ShinAr Wrote: It was her profound expression of her Christianity on the show last night which compelled me to respond today after listening to it.

I think that you need to actually read what is written in the post instead of just looking at the length of it and you will see how it relates to what she had to say last night and also further shows why her Christianity should be tolerated by all.

Please read posts in their entirety before jumping to quick decisions. many of these lengthy posts involve a great deal of effort and thought process on our part and should not be so casually tossed about after such intense effort.

I have often heard you read long posts and questions on your show before, prior to her response to them, and I also know that sometimes she takes time to read certain questions over prior to addressing them oin the show.

please reconsider your decision and make the entire post available in its entire context and I am sure you will see the relevance and special affection found within.

I normally do read the entire post, if it's something related to the radio show. I saw Aaron's repost of your question and didn't realize it was incomplete, based on Aaron's words "The question reads" and his statement indicating that the original post had other, off-topic material, which led me to believe he had already extracted the actual question from the other post, so I didn't see any reason to go back to the original post.

I did not, in any way, intend to slight your question! I apologize if it seemed that way!

I will make a point to read your question in its entirety and would be happy to pass it on to Carla on an upcoming show, probably next week. I might need some help from you, though, in defining exactly what it is you want me to ask, since the post got moved. I will read it first and then may have questions for you.

Edit: I see now why Aaron moved it. It will need to be condensed for the radio show. Please condense it and repost here. I'd rather you do the condensing, as I might leave out something you feel is important. I realize you feel it's all important, but I simply can't read all of it on the radio show.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Aaron - 12-29-2012

I am currently in the process of working through this issue with Shin'Ar by PMs.

BUT...

If Monica has no issue with reading Shin'Ar's entire post to Carla during the radio show, then I'm way off base here! Sorry for not being harmonized with you on this, Monica. If that's the case, then there never was any issue in the first place and my moving of Shin'Ar's post was unwarranted.

Sorry about that! I'll reverse the action shortly.

(12-29-2012, 12:53 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: I am currently in the process of working through this issue with Shin'Ar by PMs.

BUT...

If Monica has no issue with reading Shin'Ar's entire post to Carla during the radio show, then I'm way off base here! Sorry for not being harmonized with you on this, Monica. If that's the case, then there never was any issue in the first place and my moving of Shin'Ar's post was unwarranted.

No, we're in sync. Please see my edit.

I believe it may be beneficial for me to simply cut out some aspect of the original post to merge with the question so that it is offered in a way more befitting of its nature.

(12-29-2012, 01:01 PM)ShinAr Wrote: I believe it may be beneficial for me to simply cut out some aspect of the original post to merge with the question so that it is offered in a way more befitting of its nature.

OK. Feel free to repost the edited version here. Generally, no more than about 2-3 paragraphs is what I read on the show.

Here is a sample you can use as a yardstick, when you do your editing. No longer than this post, please. Any questions longer than that get edited by me on the fly.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Aaron - 12-29-2012

(12-29-2012, 12:56 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
(12-29-2012, 12:53 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: I am currently in the process of working through this issue with Shin'Ar by PMs.

BUT...

No, we're in sync. Please see my edit.

Ok! Shin'Ar has also said by PM that he will consider the option I presented to him of condensing the post and coming up with a better format for the show.

So I'll leave Shin'Ar's original post in his own thread, and he can post a new condensed version of his ideas and his question here. My original post quoting his question can then be disregarded.

Phew! Thanks, everyone! BigSmile

Where there are many, there must first be the one. And though many will result in chaos and confusion, the one still resides at the core.

This is the one body which Jesus referred to in His teachings. He was never speaking of a church body of entire proportion. He spoke of the Flower of Life and the Tree of Life, both of which he became very familiar in his wanderings in the Far East.

The foundation of Carla's Christianity is securely rooted in her connection to Christ, and the many religious imperfections of that vast following which claims His name do not come between her and her connection with Him. Just as the many misinterpretations of The Serpent Goddess do not interfere with my connection with, and understanding of, Serpent Wisdom.

That connection/conduit is not in the body of the many who follow such guidance as a whole, but in each and every singular connection between the One and the Other. This is the 'Process of Being'. This is the expanding and collapsing nature of The Flower of Life. This is 'true identity' of The One, superseding the 'delusional identities' which the many fragments temporarily adopt.

Neither God, nor fragmented identity, 'our true reality' is as 'process', not entity. There is One Entity. All else is process of being. PROCESS. Not 'many entities' seeking to be God. But God seeking to PROCEED into Mystery; the further unwritten adventures to come. 'WE' are not entities. We are a process unfolding. In that process we, our consciousness, mistakenly adopts the identity of the present condensation of our material form. But regardless of that mistaken adoption, our vibrating field of energy is nothing more than a process of vibration linked to the One Vibration from which they all spawn.

I would like to hear Carla speak to the process of the ‘fragmented’ interaction with The One in that Sacred Place of connection, even though it may take place in an environment ripe with opinionated corruptions and manipulations?

Ok that works!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Jeremy - 12-29-2012

I posted this in the harvest thread incorrectly so I figured I'd repost this in here.

I'm trying to introduce my 5 year old daughter to spirituality much to the chagrin of my ex and I started reading "mountains, meadows and moonbeams" to her but I would really like a version geared more towards the Law of One.

I'm already teaching her how to love and accept every other self along with finding happiness without the needs for material items but the how's and why's will be coming from her soon and to have a book that explains it on their level would be incredible.

I was wondering if Carla has ever thought of a children's version so that we as parents could find a better way to impress such a linguistically challenging philosophy to such young ears?

(12-29-2012, 07:30 PM)Xradfl Wrote: I posted this in the harvest thread incorrectly so I figured I'd repost this in here.

I'm trying to introduce my 5 year old daughter to spirituality much to the chagrin of my ex and I started reading "mountains, meadows and moonbeams"

I read that book to my son when he was little! Along with others...

(12-29-2012, 07:30 PM)Xradfl Wrote: to her but I would really like a version geared more towards the Law of One.

I'm already teaching her how to love and accept every other self along with finding happiness without the needs for material items but the how's and why's will be coming from her soon and to have a book that explains it on their level would be incredible.

I was wondering if Carla has ever thought of a children's version so that we as parents could find a better way to impress such a linguistically challenging philosophy to such young ears?

What a great idea! I know Carla did the coloring book, but I love the idea of a children's book of concepts. Sort of like a child's version of The Choice. I will ask her!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - βαθμιαίος - 12-29-2012

I believe this is the coloring book that Monica mentioned: http://store.bring4th.org/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=47

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Jeremy - 12-29-2012

Thanks! Ordering it now

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Jeremy - 01-09-2013

Shin'Ar,

I'm not sure how much this will help but I'm reading the wanderers handbook and Carla touches on a part of this.

I would like to comment on a salient point for those who are Christian wanderers: the group worship aspect. When a church body gathers for worship services, as those of Q'uo noted, the congregation includes very devout people and also those who really could not care less about Jesus or religion, and are at church either because it is what is done, or because of business or social reasons. I have long accepted that I do not need to know who is who. I only need to enter wholeheartedly into worship myself, trusting in the faithful few who are worshiping with me. This concept has been the key to my enduring within the confines of the Christian religion, as practiced by my parish. It helps me in this endeavor that the Episcopal service remains the same, from year to year, decade to decade. The sacred words, the liturgy, flow through my being as familiar and welcomed essence, full of comfort and strength. I can sit in my little seat and drink in, with these dear words of the Eucharist, the very heart of the love of Jesus Christ, my love for Him and closeness to Him, and deep connection with things of the Holy Spirit. I find great aid in the preaching, the music and the discipline of the church year with its seasons of fast and feasting. So this is just where I need to be. I never proselytize. I have perfect faith that each seeker reading this will be working on his own spiritual expression in his own time and way. If anyone wishes to correspond with me about seeking Jesus or becoming a Christian, please feel free to write me

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Derek - 01-11-2013

Carla, there is a paradox that I am hoping to solve. I hope you can help me.

I am of the belief that the creator is love, I have heard you and others mention this several times. I have also gotten this from reading the Law of One. However, they also say that essentially the creator is not love but intelligent infinity and that love is just an energy created by the creator.

You can see the paradox.

Can you please extrapolate on this as best you can?

Thank You so Much Smile
Many Blessings

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Shin'Ar - 01-13-2013

Thank you Carla and Jim for attempting to address my question on the show.

It was very revealing.

When I speak of the lusts of the flesh though, I am not just speaking of sexual lust, I am speaking of the many things that tempt us in our physical forms. Anything that gratifies the flesh would be a lust. I do realize however that this was probably not the word I should have used because of its more often negative connotations referring to sexual appetite, which is the way you and Jim had taken it.

I did make a much longer post in an effort to more fully detail the actual point I really wanted to hear you speak to if you are interested in reading that here

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6322

I was advised by the mods to shorten it. My concern was that it in short form it might be taken as a criticism of your Christian devotion, and as one can read in its fullness that was most certainly NOT the case. After hearing you speak to the matter on the show Friday evening I think that you are nurtured by the traditions and rituals within the fellowship of such gatherings, and it only serves to heighten your spiritual walk. It is my impression that you stand at that crossroad of the Tarot card where you are at the end of the right hand path, and beginning your new journey onto the left hand.

There was also a previous discussion we had on the show which related to this post #137 on this page.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1603&page=5

Also I did mean to say 'ripe with' and not 'rife with', in a deliberate effort to depict the growing or ripening of those many 'opinionated corruptions and manipulations'; although 'rife with' would certainly also accomplish the same intent.

However I thank you anyway for your effort, and Carla, please, put your darn shirt back on. lol I had this vision of you and Jim laying in bed naked, and suffered with that all night. hahahah sorry Jimmy boy.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Cyan - 01-13-2013

Theoretical and should already be in the material so if answered previously, point me to the podcast plz.

"How do 4th D positive and 4th D negative groups communicate with each other if no 5th or higher or 3rd or lower groups are available as an intermediary. Since interactions would inevitable depolarize both. How would such a interaction be carried out?"

IF the question is too abstract then please ignore. It links to the 4th D learning how to hide from 3rd D for first 100 years part. How would 4th D positive and 4th D negative who intentionally wish to communicate go about doing that.

Now if i've gotten this right, and i hope I have, it would happen so that one would be STS and the other would be STO and they would "switch" polarities in quick succession so that first STS askes question STO answers (one intakes other puts out) and then it shifts so that one asks and another answers. And that is how 4th D work is done between opposite polarity 4th D entities who both wish to maintain their own polarity and increase polarity if possible but maintain working relation at all cost if polarity increase not possible.

Tl;Dr: If I'm right, 4th D STO and 4th D STS are able to communicate without trouble with one another.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 01-15-2013

Shin'Ar, Carla and Jim don't read the forum much, so they might not see your comments.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Jeremy - 02-05-2013

A member sparked my curiousity about this subject. This may have been talked about in the past but I was wondering if Carla and Jim could comment on the efficacy of conscious channeling opposed to the trance level channeling in regards to the purity of the material provided. Since the conscious channeling seems to have a higher chance of information being from the instruments own mind, how accurate or should I say, how pure is the material that is being channeled in regards to the information truly originating from the entities being channeled?

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - LastBreath - 02-21-2013

Hey Monica I have a question for Carla and Jim.

"There has been talk on the forum recently regarding the use of psychedelic mushrooms in spiritual seeking and I want to know your thoughts are on this. First of all have you done magic mushrooms? and 2nd what place do you think mushrooms have in spiritual seeking? Do you think magic mushrooms could have been intentionally placed on the planet to give people these sort of 1 time wake up experiences? I'd love to hear what you have to say about it."

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Adonai One - 02-26-2013

If this question could be transferred to Carla, I would be very grateful:

After reading through the Ra material, I found myself frightened by the passages describing an Orion entity attempting to put part of Carla's energy into "negative time/space" after attempting to contact Ra in trance without being in the group setting.

What is "negative time/space" and what would the effects be of being put into it? How does one protect themselves from such a threat? Why does this threat exist? Are all channelers in danger of this?

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 03-01-2013

Jeremy's and Adonai-1's questions were done tonight, since they were related. LastBreath, yours in the queue for next week. We have covered hallucinagens in general before, but not specifically mushrooms. And, I have no idea which show it was, because I didn't start cataloging them until recently. It was one of the very earliest shows. But no problem - I will ask the question next week!

We actually have several questions in the queue, so whatever we don't get to next week, we'll surely get to the following week.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth - 03-06-2013

Hey Gary - the great thing about you i, you keep me from being too focused on turkey sandwiches! I love you, Bud O Mine! But wait - was any of these suggestions a book? Huh? I'm confused...

L/L xxxAngel

(09-23-2010, 02:43 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: Hey forums,

You can now submit any questions you may have for Carla to this thread. Sorry about it being locked! Didn't realize that when thread was created.

Example questions include:

Carla, I really love what you've done to your hair. You must tell me what you're using!

Carla, I have decided that my spiritual path requires that I get rid of my children, may I send them to you?

Carla, there are several mid-sized alien ships flying about the interior of my brain. It is really difficult to sleep. Can you remove them?

Carla, should I or should I have not eaten that turkey sandwich for lunch, that is the question.

Actually, come to think of it, these are probably not examples of good questions. Back to the drawing board for me...

Love/Light,
GLB

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Jeremy - 03-06-2013

This suddenly popped into my head while driving home from work today for some reason so I figured I'd ask about it.

I've read most of the transcripts up to 1990 so far (exception being '77 to right before Ra contact). Even though I deeply resonate with the group known as Hattonn for some reason, the constant "we are above your planet or house as we speak" and there will be disaster upon disaster ala apocalyptic talk that precluded the Ra contact was a bit unnerving. It was actually one of the main reasons I skipped the later 70's as it was getting a bit, well, old to hear this doom and gloom information. I was wondering if you ever came to a conclusion as to why Hattonn was so doom and gloom back in the 70's as opposed to their channelings post Ra.

(03-01-2013, 10:28 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Jeremy's and Adonai-1's questions were done tonight, since they were related. LastBreath, yours in the queue for next week. We have covered hallucinagens in general before, but not specifically mushrooms. And, I have no idea which show it was, because I didn't start cataloging them until recently. It was one of the very earliest shows. But no problem - I will ask the question next week!

We actually have several questions in the queue, so whatever we don't get to next week, we'll surely get to the following week.

I just listened and hopefully I'm wrong but I got the feeling she was trying to prove the channelings authenticity (ie: not fake) which was definitely not what I was trying to imply Confused I was just curious about the purity not that they were not from higher density entities at all. Confused

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 03-07-2013

Jeremy, I will pass on your followup questions to Carla and Jim. Feel free to continue the discussion!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - jocelyne - 03-27-2013

Hello Carla, you are a very nice person, my english is not good but I want to ask you about my son Jonathan, he past away the 21 of February, was my only son and I want to know where he may be Know, whats happens after his dead.
He had problems of drug addiction but was a lovely person. Probably he died about using drugs, from a mont before he told me he wanted to die, he was in a clinique for detox for a month and I knew he wanted to die. Last day he had the opportunity to buy drug and he did it , but during that day he was so happy and said he wanted to live.............. and next morning was found dead on his bed.
I want to know what happens with his soul, please give me that information, Thnkyou
Jocelyne

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Adonai One - 03-28-2013

Question for Carla: Have you ever been given visions in your channelings? If so, could you tell us about some of the things you have seen?

Thanks!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 03-28-2013

Got 'em in the queue! Some might not get done until next week.