Bring4th
*OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: *OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" (/showthread.php?tid=1603)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - transiten - 12-08-2011

Hello! Mercury retrograde here, old friends popping up.

I have a question about ETs and the other realms. I spend a lot of time on Avalon forum nowadays where i just listened to an interview with a New Zeelander who had a positive encounter with extraterrestrials. He wrote a book "Coevolution" where he tells about the 10 days he was brought to the "Haven"- their planet.

Alec Newal puts the idea out that ETs who can travel through dimensions and "vanish" from our sight somehow are in the "space" where we go when we die. Whether this is true or not, this is a question i have pondered for a long time:

What's the difference between the dimension where we go after death -if any - and the dimension-s where ETs suddenly can vanish into?

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - norral - 01-26-2012

dear Carla

first of all dear i would like to say we are all very happy at your progress. it couldnt happen to a more deserving and wonderful person sister. here is my request or question if u like.

can u please address the question of self worth. i have noticed that many many wanderers have lived thru abusive situations as children and have issues with self worth. can u please talk about this issue and what , if anything one can do to realize absolutely that we are all equal and that we all, without a doubt, are deserving .

love u

norral Heart

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Plenum - 01-26-2012

dear Carla,

I don't have a question as such, but just wanted to wish you all the best on your recovery.

I also wanted to thank you for all the work that you've done in the last 30+ years; it is spiritual nourishment for those that don't have the particular skill of channeling. Many thanks.

plenum

- -

official announcement was here:

Quote:After nearly a year of being off-air due to Carla's spine surgery, we at L/L Research are most happy to announce that Carla has regained sufficient strength to resume "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert", hosted by Monica Leal. Beginning January 27, 2012, this is a weekly internet radio program that airs every Friday at 8:00 pm eastern time (GMT - 5) on BlogTalkRadio at www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch.

Monica Leal, a good friend and the chief moderator of Bring4th.org, will field questions to Carla from spiritual seekers.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/announcements.php?aid=15

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Pablísimo - 01-27-2012

Hi Carla!!

Great to hear you are feeling better! We are all so grateful for your work and your spirit, that this is a joy to hear.

I do have a question, or rather a topic for the radio show. Could you please discuss what the time lateral is and how it was formed, in your opinion? A recent thread on Bring4th...

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3995

...prompted me to look further into this topic, but I realize I do not fully understand the Qu'o transcripts. I would very much appreciate hearing your insights on this topic, especially regarding movement between the timelines.

Thanks!

Love to all

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Diana - 01-27-2012

1) Will there be a get-together this year? I believe it's called "homecoming."

2) What, in your opinion, makes it possible for a person to channel? I have observed such a variety of people channeling; one in particular I know is a self-professed "redneck" who has been visited by a "little Chinese guy" since he was 10-years-old. This individual drinks, chews tobacco and is a rough character. He does have a big heart, but he is very immature and self-obsessed.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 01-27-2012

Thanks for the questions, Pablisimo and Diana! We will probably get to one or both tonight, and if not tonight, then next week for sure.

And thanks for the well-wishes, plenum! I will pass that on to Carla.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Shawnna - 01-28-2012

Namaste dear Carla,

I know we've never met, but in truth, I feel deeply connected to you at the Soul level. Heart

I've followed your blog for so long now. Your incredible recent healing journey gave me courage to have the hip replacement surgery that was desperately needed last Dec 19th. I'm doing quite well, thank God, and feel indebted to you for sharing your journey so openly.

I found the Law of One back in 2006 but honestly, my intellect can't begin to comprehend much of it - other than 'we are all one' and Love. And I'm truly content with that.

I so enjoyed your weekly Q & A and am deeply grateful you are well enough to come back to us via this medium. Bless you, Monica, Jim, Gary and everyone else who makes this material available.

One question I do have for you is related to quieting the mind in preparation for meditation. Do you have any tactics that you find beneficial?

((((hugs))))

~ Shawnna

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - jacrob - 01-29-2012

Hello Carla, I am so glad you are back on radio! I have missed your voice this last year.

My question to you is this:

I've been experiencing the dark night of the soul for approximately 3-4yrs and although there is gradual progression I just can't shake this endless sadness and complete lack of energy. No matter what I do it's there.

I meditate everyday, I go to the beach daily and breath the air, I contemplate the beauty around me, yet the bleakness remains.

I try very hard to accept the emotions but after so many years it remains, chipping away at my will to live. Im finding it impossible to live with the sorrow and give it the spaciousness it deserves!

Surely it must come to an end somehow!

Can you speak to this topic of perpetual despondency please.

Thank you

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Oceania - 02-07-2012

to that mover/moved question, i wanna know if mover/moved is the 1 density, such as cells and molecules or something.

i also wanna know because of our discussion, is there anything Carla can say about mental disorders and autism/aspergers that goes more into why, how and what the purpose of such is. why do some get mental stuff instead of physical stuff? and how are people supposed to balance their chakras and all that when they have actual brain differences such as over active brains, serotonin in the stomach and weaker lower chakras? do you need to seek help in order to change that or are you supposed to change that? and do vaccines cause it? also, mental stuff is hard to fix when you live in your brain, you can't be separate from it. mentally ill people get a lot of crap for being irrational, unreasonable... but if the brain is diseased and you reason with your brain, how are you supposed to overcome it? it's incredibly hard. can't even meditate properly because the brain starts filling your mind with all kinds of nonsense and it gets scary. i don't understand. and i'm not saying it's easy to have physical illness, i'm very bad with physical pain, but sometimes i wish i could switch and just be sane and have cancer or something instead. that sounds stupid. i hate mental illness. is there a way to rewrite your catalyst? sorry i'm asking too much. you don't have to ask her all that, just nutshell it. i'm trying to send a concept. but i'm not a dolphin.

thanks.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Diana - 02-10-2012

I would like to follow up from last week's radio show on my inquiries about channeling. First, thank you for your insights thus far, Carla.

Since the first question on channeling was addressed in last week's radio show, I have been coming across posts and comments, both in and outside of the Bring4th community. The subject seems to want addressing. In last week's show, you mentioned that you could teach how to channel, and more importantly, how to be a good channel.

I am associated with 2 people (one female, one male) who are very interested in doing this with me. I would not be the channel necessarily. We would appreciate your valuable insights regarding how to proceed. Our intent would be to channel from the highest source possible, regarding universal subjects rather than personal.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 02-10-2012

Oceania and Diana, I have added your questions to the queue. (The other questions were already in the queue.) If we don't get to them tonight, they'll be at the top of the list for next week.

In the meantime, Diana, Carla has a handbook for channeling that you might find helpful.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Diana - 02-11-2012

Awesome show again. Thank you Carla and Monica!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 02-11-2012

(02-11-2012, 12:44 PM)Diana Wrote: Awesome show again. Thank you Carla and Monica!

Heart

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - ansell - 02-12-2012

My question concerns the choice of whether “to be or not to be”.

We know our Eternal Father, Creator of all that is, Cause of all causes changes not forever and is perfect. I believe Ra and Q’uo speak of choice mostly in terms of STS & STO opportunities.

Is not the ultimate choice between remaining within this prison cage of mind to serve others who suffer or to fly free of this cage entirely and return to our Father’s changeless kingdom? If we chose the latter, would not this then be the ultimate STS choice?

I perceive that within the mind-made worlds of illusion, the only constant is change and that this mind is fearful of the concept of eternal changelessness, perfection notwithstanding.

Have Ra or Q’uo addressed this prospect of an ultimate choice between serving in the illusory worlds of change and awakening into eternal changelessness?

Perhaps the whole plan for mind is to awaken very, very slowly into higher and higher dimensions of understanding until it is ready to “know” that it never really truly existed in Reality to begin with.

Carla, do you have any “knowing or intuiting of the heart” on this issue?

Thank you for your kind, compassionate service,

Ansel, in Texas
[/size][/font]

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 02-12-2012

(02-11-2012, 06:17 PM)plenum Wrote: * Monica muted herself! (lol) and Carla wondered where she went.

Oops! That silly mute button strikes again! Tongue

Plenum, I really really really appreciate your documenting the shows. Thank you!!! This is very helpful and useful!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - ansell - 02-18-2012

[/size][/font]Re: My question posted 2-6-12 on the purpose and destiny of soul, addressed by Carla in last night’s (2/17) Q & A. She advised me not to get caught up too much with the intellect in my seeking and referenced LOO session 36 (book II).

I marvel at how tuned in she is to the needs of us who ask of her. To validate this point I wish to share what I was told by my higher Self in semi-trance, morning meditation on 2-16 (the day before Carla’s above answer to me on 2/17):

“You can learn about truth with intellect but only with the heart can you know Truth”.

As I lay, feeling the beauty of a Presence in my heart center, the inner voice continued saying:

“Where there is knowledge it shall pass away but the Word of God is forever”.

I am thankful to Carla for the totally tapped in, laser-like, focused instruction but most especially for the love-light which carried its truth forth to my heart. I do know that it is our relationship with the Creator that matters and that everything else is, well, “the little stuff”.

That said I have been concerned about the fact that I (and most humans) do not really understand what I am. I mean we talk about soul and spirit and the Divine within and spiritual evolution etc., etc. yet for myself I am not really clear on exactly what my soul is or its true relationship with spirit and the Creator. Heck, I am not even clear on a “for real” definition of spirit or soul. I do believe humankind could benefit immensely from a better understanding of the nature of self and Self. When I consider all the time wasted by intellect’s focus upon nonsensical trivia, knowing more about the purpose and destiny of the human soul seems very worthwhile, as long as we keep our heart focused upon the prize.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 03-02-2012

We did your question tonight, Oceania. The others are in the queue for next week.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Wander-Man - 03-06-2012

Hello,

I'd like to hear about Carla's experience as an actress and filmmaker.

Thank you!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 03-09-2012

We did ansell's and Diana's questions tonight, and norral's live. Thanks, norral, for calling in! Nice to hear your voice!

Now taking questions for next week's show. Don't be shy. We welcome live callers!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - BrownEye - 03-10-2012

I have a question, or statement.

Is it accurate to say that divine creation would not be complete without the existence of STS and negative polarity?

I assume that the "creation" would be a failure without its continued existence.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 03-10-2012

Got it! Thanks Pickle and Wander-Man.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Jim Kent + - 03-11-2012

Dear Carla and Monica,

I have a question regarding my ongoing - seemingly permanent malaise...

Do you know of any method by which I may determine what is causing this discomfort?

I meditate daily which does seem to help a little, but I just cannot seem to shake this feeling of not wanting to be here anymore!

As a 6th d wanderer and a 6th d walk-in, this malaise may well be just a severe form of "wanderers blues" or it could be as a result of taking an anti-psychotic medication that I may well not actually need.

This problem is compounded by the fact that I do not trust myself not to get lost in wishful-thinking if I stop taking the meds.

Can you suggest any means by which I may move forward from this situation as I feel that I have hit a brick wall in terms of my current Spiritual path and the desire to move to a point of greater contentment?

Thank you both so much for all of your service!

Jim

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Swiller - 03-17-2012

Jim. Greetings from mars. I am Ming the merciless. In answer to your questions ...

1) you can relieve the symptoms with strongbow.
2) if you buy a compass, you can move forward by walking north.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Shin'Ar - 03-22-2012

Hello Carla,

Recently there has been alot of discussion around STS in the forum, and I was advised to ask this question of you.

According to the notation on the L/L Research website where the Brown Notebook links are posted, you have chosen to disassociate yourself from them.

I wonder if you could clarify, if you were the one who chose to post them at the site, and if so what would be your reason for wanting to disassociate from them?

And secondly, what are your thoughts about the differences that exist between Ra's explanation of self serving and that of Hatonn and Latwii, where Hatonn seems to be far more precise about the dangers of partaking in self serving attitudes and how the darkness is such a problem upon mankind?

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 03-22-2012

Got 'em. We should be able to do these tomorrow.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Shin'Ar - 03-22-2012

I was able to listen to last week's show so I will do the same on friday night, however it will be about an hour after the show as I listen to the recording of it. I dont get home from work in time to be live.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - BrownEye - 03-22-2012

Oh there is a show I have to listen to? Did my question already come up? LoL I don't really know how this works.

(03-22-2012, 12:27 PM)Pickle Wrote: Oh there is a show I have to listen to? Did my question already come up? LoL I don't really know how this works.

Pretty sure they did your questions two fridays ago. The day that Norall called in.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - BrownEye - 03-22-2012

Found it, thanks!

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Monica - 03-23-2012

Shin'Ar, we did your question tonight. And Carla talked a lot about the chakras. She really gave a lot of great info so I encourage everyone to listen to it.