Bring4th
Wisdom Run Amok - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Meta (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Forum: Meta Forum (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Wisdom Run Amok (/showthread.php?tid=15575)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - Minyatur - 01-30-2019

(01-30-2019, 03:11 PM)Glow Wrote:  You might be assuming to much about my request for service to balance the current energy and why it was made.
I hold nothing against anyone here or their need/preferences to explore what they want to.
I do however personally miss some of the old energy that was a bit more gentle, playful, exploratory, and compassionate.

We used to have more posters so when things got heavy there was always a unifying thread we could explore together.
It was very nice and the reason many of us came. Little by little the bulk of those posts have dropped off.

That is fine if you like it as is I am just finding less and less reason to stay and participate because the energy doesn't feel any more oasis like than any other group.

It was more of an open statement on the thematic of the bumped thread than a direct reply to you.

I've been very little active for a while and recently started posting a tad more again. So I guess I too have been less drawn here, whether for the same reasons or other ones.

Not sure though if I find the forum to be unbalanced toward intellectual things, there seems to be a lot of threads on personal struggle and people replying to them.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - Glow - 01-30-2019

Yeah I think wisdom was not the right word.

I could say attempted wisdom?
Or maybe it’s a current ego bias without the love/wisdom to balance or help nurture through it.
I don’t know.

I was very happy to see you back. You have helped many times when I was floundering in ego and lacked the needed wisdom or compassionate light from others to move me through where I was stuck. Thank you for that help.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - ada - 01-30-2019

People seem to be more interested in negative and dark things, how bad stuff is, who is the worst, who is at fault and so on. Not as much drawn to hear about simplicity and love.

edit: I'm no exception.

I agree that even though not as much positive postings occur, the warm and bright energy is still here.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - Bring4th_Plenum - 01-30-2019

I would dare say that there is an aspect of male energies that is very ISOLATING when not counterbalanced by strong female relationships.

It becomes more and more lost in its attempts to make sense of things.

On the other side - women have a more naturally grounding approach - which makes them less prone to the worse effects of Abstraction. However - the down side of this is that when women do become socially isolated and depressed - it actually hits them much worse, because the natural connective instincts are truly thwarted.

This male isolation (very few female friends, not in a committed relationship) is not really wisdom. It's a kind of Abstraction that happens when the seeking isn't grounded in relationships.

I thought to add that I was saying pretty much the same to someone other when he was complaining that the forum was wasting its potential because too focused on love with little focus on the seeking of knowledge. No wonder I get told I play the devil's advocate. Why has the devil to be the Creator in a need of being understood though, forces my hand.

Balancing wisdom with love and love with wisdom is a big thematic in my life. I don't think either end is right, it's kinda more about the process itself and the duality only serves to create complex experience. All states of love come to be balanced with their opposites, all knowledge can be rendered futile in a different context. There is but absolute relativity, in which all is valid as an expression of the One.

(01-30-2019, 06:09 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:  I would dare say that there is an aspect of male energies that is very ISOLATING when not counterbalanced by strong female relationships.

On the other side - women have a more naturally grounding approach - which makes them less prone to the worse effects of Abstraction. However - the down side of this is that when women do become socially isolated and depressed - it actually hits them much worse, because the natural connective instincts are truly thwarted.

This male isolation (very few female friends, not in a committed relationship) is not really wisdom. It's a kind of Abstraction that happens when the seeking isn't grounded in relationships.

That is really interesting. That actually makes a lot of sense and explains why my guys friends spill their emotional wounds to me so often.
I was always flattered they felt safe enough to do so but hadn’t considered the implications of having no one to connect to in that way.

I’ve honestly thought some of the more destructive parts of society is how taboo it is to have close emotional friends if you are a woman/man with the opposite sex.

There is a nurturing from both sides that is almost like food for the soul and it isn’t found in all romantic relationships, and not all blood sisters/brothers can really connect in this nurturing way so it is nice to be able to have that from friends.

I was doing some work in the basement and realized it wasn’t wisdom energy I was having issue with, it was a continuous current of the same energy of angst and anger separation and it is explained by your post.
Seakimg not grounded in relationships, abstraction, isolation.

Thanks for that insight. Love and connection I guess we must increase the dose Smile

(01-30-2019, 07:18 PM)Minyatur Wrote:  I thought to add that I was saying pretty much the same to someone other when he was complaining that the forum was wasting its potential because too focused on love with little focus on the seeking of knowledge. No wonder I get told I play the devil's advocate. Why has the devil to be the Creator in a need of being understood though, forces my hand.

Balancing wisdom with love and love with wisdom is a big thematic in my life. I don't think either end is right, it's kinda more about the process itself and the duality only serves to create complex experience. All states of love come to be balanced with their opposites, all knowledge can be rendered futile in a different context. There is but absolute relativity, in which all is valid as an expression of the One.

I guess I see true wisdom a bit different. The most wise energy I ever felt was rooted in pure love.

In that love everything but love vanished except perhaps graditude for all that had been even in the chaos. In its wisdom it was beyond the egoic wisdom of the inillect. That was the highest wisdom that none of it mattered but the love.

The first distortion is also the last on the way back.
Of course we are all rooted in different places, and while I may need more wisdom, my instinct will alway be correct for me personally that we need more love too. Id rather be imbalanced towards love and gradually increase wisdom, never letting wisdom outpace the love. That’s me though.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - Bring4th_Plenum - 01-30-2019

(01-30-2019, 07:30 PM)Glow Wrote:  Thanks for that insight. Love and connection I guess we must increase the dose Smile

Smile

Garry

(01-30-2019, 07:41 PM)Glow Wrote:  
(01-30-2019, 07:18 PM)Minyatur Wrote:  I thought to add that I was saying pretty much the same to someone other when he was complaining that the forum was wasting its potential because too focused on love with little focus on the seeking of knowledge. No wonder I get told I play the devil's advocate. Why has the devil to be the Creator in a need of being understood though, forces my hand.

I guess I see true wisdom a bit different. The most wise energy I ever felt was rooted in pure love.

In that love everything but love vanished except perhaps graditude for all that had been even in the chaos. In its wisdom it was beyond the egoic wisdom of the inillect. That was the highest wisdom that none of it mattered but the love.

The first distortion is also the last on the way back.
Of course we are all rooted in different places, and while I may need more wisdom, my instinct will alway be correct that we need more love too.

I kinda meant that the duality of wisdom/love and love/wisdom is a dance. We create our own need for further wisdom. To go with what I said, if the wisdom you spoke of was prevalent in everyone's mind, then every experience happening on this plane that we are all having would be denied, which would be unwise and so wisdom is not that which is required to be known but that which comes to be found. Hence that wisdom can be rendered futile in a way, so much that we blind ourselves from our own inherent wisdom with the usage of a veil.

This gratitude you spoke of is an unavoidable step along the path and we're just making it a bit more complex, or thrilling, to get back to it. I do believe that everything comes to wish its fate to be nothing other than what it was and comes to find gratitude for it like you said. Wisdom is love aware of love, it's part of the intelligent spectrum of what love is.

I'm kind of just talking about not upsetting oneself with the context of this plane. I guess Agua already introduced the principle of false wisdom, which could be seen as confused love in a blocked state. What you spoke of is a part of the higher portions of the Octave.

Loved your post Minyatur I have a lot to learn from you.

I came back because I wasn’t sure if my post read right so needed to add.

“But I still need your wisdom Minyatur “

Smile thanks for your light

(01-30-2019, 08:16 PM)Glow Wrote:  Loved your post Minyatur I have a lot to learn from you.

I came back because I wasn’t sure if my post read right so needed to add.

“But I still need your wisdom Minyatur “

Smile thanks for your light

Your posts always gave me a feeling that we come from a place of similar understanding, so I don't think I got anything on you.

Be well sister.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - MangusKhan - 01-31-2019

(01-30-2019, 06:09 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:  I would dare say that there is an aspect of male energies that is very ISOLATING when not counterbalanced by strong female relationships.

Women are often not just grounded in relationships, but actually mired. I see little value in relationships with the young women of the post-internet, post-feminist age for this reason.

Also, it seems counter-intuitive that the relationships with with women are necessary for grounding when the great spiritual orders of this earth are established and inhabited by celibate males. Though the Buddha did say that famous quote about women being the Buddha, and how one should ever be among women in thought.

What do you think?

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - Bring4th_Plenum - 01-31-2019

thanks for the thoughts fellow Aussie Smile

I would only offer this - and you can take from it what you will.  Ra - of course - is not the final arbiter on things - and shouldn't be taken without some personal discernment - as to what you consider relevant to your own personal Journey.

But we *are* on a Law of One forum, and most people find some value in this particular body of material.

And - of course - the two Wanderers in question were not the best examples of how to go about polarising Tongue

Quote:89.36 Questioner: What was the reason for the wandering of these two Wanderers, and were they male and female?

Ra: I am Ra. All Wanderers come to be of assistance in serving the Creator, each in its own way. The Wanderers of which we have been speaking were indeed incarnated male and female as this is by far the most efficient system of partnership.

I think if you read the OP again, you will find the sentiment basically saying:

"I'm a male, and I've found the truth all on my own.  I not only don't need other people, I'm happier disregarding them.  Including the entire other half of the species, and how they approach their reality and experience.  Don't need to take them into account.'

Of course - we are talking broad generalisations here.  But there *are* basic principles in play, when it comes to gender, the archetypal mind, configurations of energy and approach.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, as we have said, the Matrix of the Mind is attracted to the biological male and the Potentiator of the Mind to the biological female. Thusly in energy transfer the female is able to potentiate that which may be within the conscious mind of the male so that it may feel enspirited.

Of course - it would be nice to find this inner balance on one's own.  But again - that is almost leaning into that male bias I referred to about NOT NEEDING others.

I'm sure at the end of one's Journey, it's entirely possible to be whole and complete in oneself (plus not needing to eat or sleep).  But it's ok to be INTERCONNECTED with reality too Smile

I'm sure your personal experience with women in that age group has been apt.  Women's energies can run unchecked, just like male's energies.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - Agua - 01-31-2019

MangusKhan dateline=' Wrote:  Women are often not just grounded in relationships, but actually mired. I see little value in relationships with the young women of the post-internet, post-feminist age for this reason.

Also, it seems counter-intuitive that the relationships with with women are necessary for grounding when the great spiritual orders of this earth are established and inhabited by celibate males. Though the Buddha did say that famous quote about women being the Buddha, and how one should ever be among women in thought.

What do you think?

although your question was directed at plenum, I'll give my two cents.

It seems there is some confusion in what you write:

First, when you talk about the "great spiritual orders" you should be aware that, and especially concerning the celibate path, celibacy is not only about having no sex.
It would mean leaving absolutely all distractions of the world completely behind!
So, no internet, no books, no dealing with money, no dealing with power. You cannot compare that to someone who has no sex but dives deep in all the temptations and distractions of the world.

One should also consider that talking about male energy, there is a neurotic male energy, and this is what we are mostly dealing with. Its a heavily distorted male energy that only remotely is connected to what male energy really is.

I also would seriously question that "all" spiritual orders are made up of celibate men. The highly developed humans I came across so far were the ones that worked their way through all the temptations of the world, most live in relationships and I would call that path rather tantric (although this doesnt mean a conmection to a yoga type of thing).

From my observation, the celibate path can lead only so far.
You can create an "island of light", by avoiding challenges, you can develop areas of wellbeing where more consciousness can develop.
Howev, as soon as you ente the normal world of challenges, not much will be left of that, it all collapses and you have to work on bringing comsciousness to the areas you avoided before.

Speaking of the female, not the neurotic female which also exist, my onservation in my relationships has been, that this was the very energy that helped me to let go of control and helped me to get out of my head.
Without that, a whole lot of what i healed and developed so far would not have been possible or would at least have taken much much longer.

In this thread, although it often has been labeled "wisdom", it is a lot about the intellect.
Being stuck there does mean one is seperated from the physical body, from the earth plane, from the heart and actually from life itself.
It is the exact opposite of being grounded, it is much more an expression of getting away from here, into abstract realms.
These abstract realms however are not to be confused with the mental plane or even higher consciousness, quite the contrary, it means being connected neither with the "earth" nor with "heaven", but more "sideways" in a dead, secluded and abstract space that isnt connected with anything.

The female energy has a huge potential of providing exactly what is needed to come out of seclusion into the world!
And having a female counterpart is a great help in developing this energy in oneself, at least it has been for me!

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - xise - 01-31-2019

(01-31-2019, 03:01 AM)Agua Wrote:  In this thread, although it often has been labeled "wisdom", it is a lot about the intellect.

I actually was going to post this as well. Common lay use of the word wisdom/wise seems to apply more to someone knowledgable rather than someone who embraces the truth and wisdom of the heart, the latter definition which is/is closer to Ra's use of the word.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - Tae - 01-31-2019

(01-30-2019, 03:11 PM)Glow Wrote:  You might be assuming to much about my request for service to balance the current energy and why it was made.
I hold nothing against anyone here or their need/preferences to explore what they want to.
I do however personally miss some of the old energy that was a bit more gentle, playful, exploratory, and compassionate.

We used to have more posters so when things got heavy there was always a unifying thread we could explore together.
It was very nice and the reason many of us came. Little by little the bulk of those posts have dropped off.

That is fine if you like it as is I am just finding less and less reason to stay and participate because the energy doesn't feel any more oasis like than any other group.
I'm sure some of you have seen me around and observed–this is not an old poster. Yes, hello, I am a strange new human around these parts, maybe a couple of months? (the answer it turns out is 1. 1 month. Ah ah ah ah.)

I have arrived here in the twilight days of this forum. It isn't a surprise, I suppose, that it is dying; I've lived through the death of multiple forums as they shifted to fast paced Discord/Facebook/Twitch/YouTube/whatever have you methodology.

Forums are shifting out of the mindset of the current internet wave, it just doesn't fit with instant gratification needs. There are teenagers who don't even know how to use them, in fact have never even heard of them, are daunted by them. I don't know how to bridge that gap, because I am a wordy blatherer.

What is not shifting out is the existence of wanderers. We may be few and far between in the meat world, and drawn to work there instead of here. Don't begrudge it. It happens. It's happened to every refuge I've ever had on the internet to play in, unfortunately, this just isn't a dimension of stability. There's time to be wasted pining for the "good ol days of the forum" and no matter how much a few oldbies fuss about it, it never returns. Life sweeps people along and under the rug, and sometimes new tumbleweeds tumble in with new and different wisdom (that's me), and there's nothing to be done for it but to participate however the now demands.

If you ache for compassion, be more compassionate and teach by example. Or listen to your heart which is saying "yknow I'm done learning what I can learn here I'm gonna go out and work."

If you long for more activity, go stick your nose into a few social media groups and invite some people! I am selective about who I let know about this place, so far I've directed one person to check out the site and there's one person whose posts I've read on Reddit who I'm thinking I might. Smile It certainly wouldn't hurt to invite people to check out this particular forum if you meet someone with strong wanderer tenancies on another site who has a lot to say.

It strikes me as odd I've been called here in this quiet time but I keep getting dragged back again and again. There are thoughts here that I can bounce around which I can never find a place for in social media space. Anyway, I don't think activity is the best judge of value and potential future value. This may be an outdated hub, but it remains no less a place for potential meaningful connections between like-minded souls in love and light. Heart

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - Minyatur - 01-31-2019

(01-31-2019, 07:35 PM)Tae Wrote:  I'm sure some of you have seen me around and observed–this is not an old poster. Yes, hello, I am a strange new human around these parts, maybe a couple of months? (the answer it turns out is 1. 1 month. Ah ah ah ah.)

I've joined near the end of 2014 and people were already complaining it wasn't how it was before, I wonder how that was. For myself, I just felt I had found a place I belonged to in an intuitive sense. Later on, I came to see that what I was really drawn to were brothers and sisters of mine, so I never had any expectation of the place and really have been here out of being fond of the people, even if sometimes things could get heated I never lost sight of that either. In this world we don't distill easy things.

(01-31-2019, 07:35 PM)Tae Wrote:  so far I've directed one person to check out the site

I've made one of my friend join the forum, but he quit being active in the last months. At first, I was just talking about it a lot with him and discussing the threads I was involving myself with and that got him to join. It's fun to share the place with someone you know in real life and be able to talk about your posts out loud in an actual conversation that evolves as time flies instead of long posts that get replied point by point. I think it somewhat prevents misinterpretations of the intent, because they are addressed directly as they come up. Was a good tool for self-analysis to sometimes get criticism from someone you know and be able to talk about it, to have a different perspective on things. He often told me that debates I had would have went a lot differently if the other person was able to hear me through talk rather than written words, I guess there's both pros and cons to the medium.

So ya, don't be shy about sharing the forum. From what I saw, if one does not belong here then even if you share of it they won't even bother looking it up. I have a few friends that heard me and that friend discuss the forum on quite multiple occasions and it sparked no interest in them. (who are you talking about? oh someone from that forum thing)

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - Bring4th_Plenum - 02-01-2019

(01-31-2019, 07:35 PM)Tae Wrote:  It strikes me as odd I've been called here in this quiet time but I keep getting dragged back again and again. There are thoughts here that I can bounce around which I can never find a place for in social media space. Anyway, I don't think activity is the best judge of value and potential future value. This may be an outdated hub, but it remains no less a place for potential meaningful connections between like-minded souls in love and light.  Heart

reminds me of a particular quote Smile

Quote:83.17 Questioner: Could you expand on what you mean by that interaction of polarized entities in piercing the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall state two items of note. The first is the extreme potential for polarization in the relationship of two polarized entities which have embarked upon the service-to-others path or, in some few cases, the service-to-self path.

Secondly, we would note that effect which we have learned to call the doubling effect. Those of like mind which together seek shall far more surely find.

All it takes is TWO people to be brought into communion, and magic starts to happen Smile

Numbers and sheer activity - as you say - are not the only metrics of value.

G

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - Cyan - 02-01-2019

The male mind has a proclivity for killing itself by overthinking things, realizing a place of divinity that closes off the lower centers and makes the person, effectively dead. This should be balanced by frequent sexual exchanges.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - xise - 02-04-2019

So I found a Ra Q&A where Ra uses the word wisdom to describe negative entities in 5th Density. I don't believe it has changed me from my position that the bulk of the Ra material strongly suggests that the blue ray is inactivie as the green ray in STS polarity because blue ray wisdom is primarily heart-based wisdom:

Quote:25.11  Questioner: Well, I will first ask the answer at the end if there’s anything we can do to make the instrument really comfortable. I’ll only ask the questions that the instrument has— or answer the questions that the instrument has energy left to give, but I really would like to know of the orientation of fifth-density negative for not participating in this battle.

Ra: I am Ra. The fifth density is the density of light or wisdom. The so-called negative service-to-self entity in this density is at an high level of awareness and wisdom and has ceased activity except by thought. The fifth-density negative is extraordinarily compacted and separated from all else

However, I also found another quote that directly states that negatives use red, orange, and yellow to directly jump to indigo, though it refers to 3D STS graduation:

Quote:38.14  Questioner: All right, I’ll just ask this one. I have here that— could you give me some idea of what conditions are like on a fourth-density negative or self-service planet? Can you do this?

Ra: I am Ra. The graduation into fourth-density negative is achieved by those beings who have consciously contacted intelligent infinity through the use of red, orange, and yellow rays of energy. Therefore, the planetary conditions of fourth-density negative include the constant alignment and realignment of entities in efforts to form the dominant patterns of combined energy.

The early fourth density is one of the most intensive struggle. When the order of authority has been established and all have fought until convinced that each is in the proper placement for power structure, the social memory complex begins. Always the fourth-density effects of telepathy and the transparency of thought are attempted to be used for the sake of those at the apex of the power structure.

This, as you may see, is often quite damaging to the further polarization of fourth-density negative entities, for the further negative polarization can only come about through group effort. As the fourth-density entities manage to combine, they then polarize through such services to self as those offered by the crusaders of Orion.

You may ask more specific questions in the next session of working. Are there any brief queries before we leave this instrument?

------

I will reiterate that is possible to believe that negatives suddenly open their blue-ray after achieving fourth or fifth density to such an extent that only their green ray is closed since this quotation and all the 2-3 earlier quotations I posted way back in the thread many months ago are about STO/STS differences in third density, but given that STO's energy configuration remains the same from 3D onward and the fact that many beings wander into 3D or start in 3D and do 4D/5D/6D work, I think Ra would have mentioned it that blue ray becomes a part of the STS energy spectrum in later densities, if that indeed was the case. It is undisputed though, negative entities have a lot of negative wisdom, but I don't think that would open the blue ray completely, especially given Ra's definition of what the blue ray entails:

Quote:48.7  Questioner: Thank you. I would like to take as an example an entity, at birth, who is roughly high on the seniority list for positive polarization and possible harvestability at the end of this cycle and follow a full cycle of his experience starting before his incarnation— which body is activated, process of becoming incarnate, the activation of the third-density physical body, process as the body moves through this density and is acted upon by catalyst, and then the process of death, and the activation of the various bodies so that we make a full circuit from a point prior to incarnation back around through incarnation and death and back to that position you might say in one cycle of incarnation in this density. Could you do that for me?

Ra: I am Ra. Your query is most distorted for it assumes that creations are alike. Each mind/body/spirit complex has its own patterns of activation and its own rhythms of awakening. The important thing for harvest is the harmonious balance between the various energy centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. This is to be noted as of relative import. We grasp the thrust of your query and will make a most general answer stressing the unimportance of such arbitrary generalizations.

The entity, before incarnation, dwells in the appropriate, shall we say, place in time/space. The true color type of this location will be dependent upon the entity’s needs. Those entities, for instance which, being Wanderers, have the green, blue, or indigo true-color core of mind/body/spirit complex will have rested therein.

Entrance into incarnation requires the investment or activation of the indigo-ray or etheric body for this is the form maker. The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true-color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe.

The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Can't see a negative entity having free communication with the other-self without hurting it's negative polarity/ability to control-manipulate others. You could of course also say that negatives, unlike positives, lose polarity in fifth density and open their blue ray with a very closed up green ray and begin to freely communicate with other selves since polarity is not a key aspect of graduation, but at this point you're making so many exceptions that aren't mentioned in the Ra material I think it becomes tenuous though not strictly impossible.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - flofrog - 02-04-2019

I  agree with that too  xise

I was working this morning on Ra session 87 about fifth entity negative environnement and  progression, and although this is about fifth density and not sixth here is the quote,

Quote:87.7 Since the self is the Creator, the wisdom density provides many informative and fascinating experiences for the negatively polarized entity. In some respects one may see a more lucid early attachment to wisdom from those of negative polarity as the nexus of positions of consciousness upon which wisdom is laid is simpler.  The relationship of such an entity to fourth-density negative entities is one of the more powerful and the less powerful. The negative path posits slavery of the less powerful as a means of learning the desire to serve the self to the extent that the will is brought to bear. It is in this way that polarity is increased in the negative sense. Thus fourth-density entities are willing slaves of such a fifth-density entity, there being no doubt whatsoever of the relative power of each.

No mention of blue ray possibility here but I would assume that looking for progression of polarity in sixth, a negative entity would not use blue ray then either ?

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - unity100 - 02-07-2019

The quote you are looking for is the one below:

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=47#3

Quote:47.3 ▶ Questioner: We chose the values of— or you were given the values of better than 50% service to others for fourth-density positive and better than 95% service to self for fourth-density negative social memory complexes. Do these two values correspond to the same rate, shall I say, of vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. I perceive you have difficulty in expressing your query. We shall respond in an attempt to clarify your query.

The vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity. Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration.

The positive, upon the other hand, shall we say, has the full spectrum of true-color time/space vibratory patterns and thus contains a variant vibratory pattern or schedule. Each is capable of doing fourth-density work. This is the criterion for harvest.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - Glow - 02-08-2019

47.4 Questioner: Did you say that blue was missing from fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us clarify further. As we have previously stated, all beings have the potential for all possible vibratory rates. Thus the potential of the green and blue energy center activation is, of course, precisely where it must be in a creation of Love. However, the negatively polarized entity will have achieved harvest due to extremely efficient use of red and yellow/orange, moving directly to the gateway indigo bringing through this intelligent energy channel the instreamings of intelligent infinity.

So am I the only one who was mistaken about this? I honestly thought negative skipped green but activated blue, however with my own experience of wisdom being so intrinsically linked to love I now don't even understand how that could have worked.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - ada - 02-08-2019

This may also relate I feel.

Quote:32.14 ▶ Questioner: I just meant was it possible, say, for a green-ray… when we’re talking about green-ray activation and energy transfers, is it possible for a green-ray person who is primarily green-ray activation to vary on both sides of green ray a large or a small amount in energy activation, or does he stay primarily green-ray?

Ra: I am Ra. We grasp the newness of material requested by you. It was unclear, for we thought we had covered this material. The portion covered is this: the green-ray activation is always vulnerable to the yellow or orange ray of possession, this being largely yellow ray but often coming into orange ray. Fear of possession, desire for possession, fear of being possessed, desire to be possessed: these are the distortions which will cause the deactivation of green-ray energy transfer.

The new material is this: once the green ray has been achieved, the ability of the entity to enter blue ray is immediate and is only awaiting the efforts of the individual. The indigo ray is opened only through considerable discipline and practice largely having to do with acceptance of self, not only as the polarized and balanced self but as the Creator, as an entity of infinite worth. This will begin to activate the indigo ray.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - anagogy - 02-10-2019

(02-08-2019, 03:20 PM)Glow Wrote:  47.4 Questioner: Did you say that blue was missing from fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us clarify further. As we have previously stated, all beings have the potential for all possible vibratory rates. Thus the potential of the green and blue energy center activation is, of course, precisely where it must be in a creation of Love. However, the negatively polarized entity will have achieved harvest due to extremely efficient use of red and yellow/orange, moving directly to the gateway indigo bringing through this intelligent energy channel the instreamings of intelligent infinity.

So am I the only one who was mistaken about this? I honestly thought negative skipped green but activated blue, however with my own experience of wisdom being so intrinsically linked to love I now don't even understand how that could have worked.

I think it is important to understand that Ra was speaking in generalities, which of course cannot convey the nuance of every individual circumstance. Thus, their description of the negative being's vibratory schedule is more of a archetypal or idealized version of the negative being.

But wisdom *can*, of course, be separated from love as that is precisely what "negative wisdom" is. It is wisdom divorced from love.

Also, consider the following Ra quote:

Quote:If you see the energy centers in their various colors completing the spectrum you may see that the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission. This omission shall manifest in fourth density as the love of self; that is, the fullest expression of the orange and yellow energy centers which then are used to potentiate communication and adepthood.

Communication is blue ray, and adepthood is indigo ray. So according this quote, negatives do utilize blue ray to some extent. 

Having said that, the reason you won't (in general) see blue in a negative being's "vibratory schedule" is because blue ray is "honest or authentic expression" or "free communication" or "truth sharing". They don't do a lot of truth sharing, so you won't see an active blue ray in that circumstance. They are mostly withholding truth. However, this is not always the case. If you could see the aura of a negative being, you might see their blue ray center activate on occasion because negative beings will often mix truth with falsity to make the lie more palatable to beings who have a higher degree of polarity. The higher the polarity, the more difficult the being is to deceive because their spiritual consciousness level is determined by the purity of this potential (you can think of this as the amount of the creators light of discernment one has grasped). But if you were to see this "half truth" being expressed in real time, by the negative being, you might see their blue ray center active, but it would be very dim, or you might see it "flickering". Or just flat out not radiate if it was an utter lie.

Rather than turning their green ray (unconditional love) and blue ray (truth sharing) outwards, they turn them inwards so they they have unconditional love for themselves, and still seek wisdom, but they don't allow that light to shine on to others (except in certain circumstances as I said).

So the energy centers are like little suns, and the "blocked energy centers" are like little eclipses. The sun isn't shining on the "others" side but it is still shining on the "self" side. So there is a difference between a blockage deliberately imposed, and one that is not deliberately imposed. For in order for the kundalini to rise, some of that energy has to pass through the chakra. They are like stoppers in a line of universal spiritually magnetic prana. They regulate their energy centers from solar plexus center, which is why you will see negative depictions of energy mastery showing a serpent coming out of the solar plexus. The serpent signifies wisdom, but in negative wisdom, it is controlled by the south pole of the energy system. You can't really see it in the uncolored tarot cards, but in the brotherhood of light remastered colored cards, you can see a serpent coming out of the solar plexus of the devil in the matrix of spirit card, signifying falsity, darkness, and separation. Or rather, a depiction, symbolically of the archetypal devil's mastery of the wisdom of separation (archetypal bad guy, ruler of hell).

[Image: e0ab6d13eeb0d7a49a6d9fabaa818aaf.jpg]

After-all, what is a matrix? "An environment or material in which something develops; a surrounding medium or structure." The container for truth is falsity. The darkness contains the light. Background and foreground. Anyway, that is why the matrix of spirit is darkness. Spirit, itself, is pure illumination, or light. But until that light is grasped, there is darkness, distortion, and falsity.

I hope this helps clarify things for someone.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - smiLie - 02-11-2019

(01-29-2019, 03:16 PM)Glow Wrote:  I am bumping this thread because I feel over the last month... maybe more this has become again more problematic.
The compassionate energy we have at least always had an undercurrent of seems to be depleted, and instead the shift in energy is toward a cold separate wisdom. I'd say unbalanced towards wisdom lacking green ray. I am not sure how to help balance it so the oasis it used to be might be once more. Even when we had catalyst there was always some balance towards warm compassion... now it just seems less balanced towards that sto compassion.

I really do not know if this is just something to let run it's course or if at least calling attention to it might bring out a few individuals that may be holding back posting at this time that could offer a balance towards compassionate conversation. The concern being if we swing to far in balance towards detached wisdom the warm unity may permanently go otherwise. I have always loved this place because of that undercurrent of warm loving unity the three who channeled Ra brought to us as service, and I would hate for it to be lost here.

Love to you all. I am certain this post wont be well received by all. I apologizes for that, I am just hoping to, rather requesting service from those that are not posting that may be able to help balance the energy here with new conversations in an energy of love and growth. Love to you all.

I am sure you refer to me.

I'll just leave it at that. Peace and love.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - flofrog - 02-11-2019

Anagogy, thank you so much for posting this. Smile

Glow, thank you for bumping.

I love you all for so many wonderful posting. I had a little issue with cancer and got a mastectomy last week and feeling awesome now, so much more energy.

I have something about learning optimism's a child but not sure if it would fit this thread although I have the intuit that it is related to green and blue ray. So I will take some time to read more threads and might come back here... but thank you for bumping this conversation that I really love Wink

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - unity100 - 02-11-2019

(02-08-2019, 03:20 PM)Glow Wrote:  47.4 Questioner: Did you say that blue was missing from fourth-density negative?

You are mistaken. In repeated points in Ra material it is explained how negative polarity is one which uses 3 bottom main rays to polarize all the way up to early 6th. Yellow, orange, red. Green and blue is exempted from their spectrum.

Green requires being empathetic to thoughts and feelings of other entities. Blue requires two way communication of those thoughts and energies.

Green is extremely disturbing and irritating for the negative, Blue is intolerable and dangerous. It is the energy of truth, and it cuts through all the lies like a knife, which is a no-no for negative polarity.

People also confuse other things. Love is not as simple as just being emotional or polite, for example.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - Great Central Sun - 02-11-2019

I think being cruelly honest with someone is a misuse of blue ray. We can be too honest.
That's why they say TMI.

RE: Wisdom Run Amok - unity100 - 02-12-2019

(02-11-2019, 07:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  I think being cruelly honest with someone is a misuse of blue ray. We can be too honest.

No, it isnt. That's the nature of blue. Its sharp. So much that in the material it is mentioned that there comes a point in which the entity is expected to radiate itself regardless of reactions from others.

Blue has to be blue when it is time to manifest blue. It needs to be honest at all times. And never lie out of compassion or 'politeness'.

Only with 6th, when green is re-introduced to the blue, the sharpness of the blue is softened, without changing its nature. Love doesnt bring lies or dishonesty or make them acceptable. The positive entity remains honest.

Except through 6th, the entity learns how to introduce or practice the truth smoothly, without invading or imposing.

Especially in angloamerican societies, there is a cultural trait that presents a measure of dishonesty, or 'white lies' or even 'slight modifications' to truth as 'politeness', 'being compassionate', or even 'being caring'. Its even apparent in the manner of speaking in which these matters are discussed - check out what you are saying "We can be too honest". Which means that one should not be 'too honest', which implies that there is a limit to honesty after which lies can be told. Whereas in reality honesty is honesty - its either there, or it isnt.

That's a bad practice. A lie is a lie. It doesnt matter whether the lie is a 'white lie' told to a 5 year old, or a very roundabout, almost contradicting 're-wording' of truth to an ignorant person who insists that the earth is flat. A lie is a lie regardless of the intention. And it will have its metaphysical effects.

One may choose not to tell the truth and therefore choose not to say anything, defer telling the truth to a future point in time, state that doesnt want to talk about it, even allow existing misconceptions on the other person's part to continue without speaking the truth to that person, speak the truth in an understandable and easy to digest, but not over-imposing way, or may choose any of the many potential courses of action.

But truth must be told to the degree it is known, if it is going to be told. The most disturbing, irritating, half-arsed truth is better than the most comforting lie in the long run.