Bring4th
Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity (/showthread.php?tid=155)

Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Thorne - 02-06-2009

I'm looking for ideas to facilitate crossing the gateway to intelligent infinity. Although I've managed the crossing on a few occasions, I struggle to do it regularly or predictably. Two essentials that I'm sure of are regular "passive" meditation to obtain stillness and regular "active" meditation to clear the chakra system.

Has anyone else found additional methods for increasing the likelihood on crossing the gateway. It is my understanding that you can "knock on the door", but it has to be opened from the other side.

Thorne

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Ali Quadir - 02-07-2009

I would think you're already on both sides of the door. In my opinion intelligent infinity is not someplace away from us, it is right here, right now. Even when you feel you are disconnected it is you that feels this. Not reality that is so.

We are in infinite intelligence now. Our conditioning and identification allowed us to zoom into a particular life's experience and that isn't going to change without the life ending. You zoomed in for a particular reason, this reason is more important than getting back to infinity as soon as possible. However we can peripherally experience infinity by accepting its reality and responding to the things we feel we know about it. In other words we know exactly what is out there, but we limited our perceptions to in here. While we cannot see what is out there, we still know it. And thus can act on it.

For any practical situation identify your emotions then disregard them. Identify your personal gain/loss motivations and then disregard those. Try to understand the causality of the situation. Make your choices from a less personalized point of view that is more attuned with the infinite. The gate that opens is two ways. It puts good stuff in your life.

Even though we don't have infinite perceptions we do have a pretty strong inner sense of direction. It doesn't take a jedi master to get there either Smile It's just that choosing to approach the infinite is a choice you make in every little choice in your life not just in one big one.

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Thorne - 02-07-2009

(02-07-2009, 11:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: I would think you're already on both sides of the door. In my opinion intelligent infinity is not someplace away from us, it is right here, right now. Even when you feel you are disconnected it is you that feels this. Not reality that is so.

Ultimately yes. The total Self is on both sides. However, your conscious self & personality is secured behind the veil. When Ra speaks of passing through the gateway of intelligent infinity, he is referencing the act of "poking" one's conscious self through the veil for a period of time. It's a temporary crossing from space/time to time/space.

However, it is correct that intelligent infinity permeates this reality and so one is never really separate from it. There is only the illusion of separation as you point out. Regardless, it does take some effort to have a direct experience of ultimate reality from the perspective of your waking self.

It is this direct experience through the gateway that I am seeking.

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - βαθμιαίος - 02-08-2009

(02-06-2009, 08:05 PM)Thorne Wrote: Two essentials that I'm sure of are regular "passive" meditation to obtain stillness and regular "active" meditation to clear the chakra system.

Has anyone else found additional methods for increasing the likelihood on crossing the gateway.

Great question. This is a subject I'm very interested in.

Can you elaborate on the difference between active and passive meditation?

What was your experience after you crossed the gateway?

All of the following, I believe, can be used as means to open the gateway: ritual, chanting, movement (dance, whirling), sexual activity, hallucinogens like ayahuasca, fasting. Basically anything that pushes your conscious self beyond its limits and causes it to release its lock on your awareness so that you can experience your greater self.

The one conscious experience I have had of opening the gateway came during meditation at a time of great emotional stress.

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Thorne - 02-09-2009

(02-08-2009, 08:54 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: Can you elaborate on the difference between active and passive meditation?

By active meditation I mean visualization. Specifically, actively visualizing the clearing of my chakra system. I'm to the point now that I can feel each chakra opening and if it's blocked in a big way. Can't feel the more subtle blocks yet.

By passive meditation I mean going into stillness...the complete (ideally) absence of thought.

(02-08-2009, 08:54 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: What was your experience after you crossed the gateway?

I've taken to meditate during the middle of the night. It's much easier for me to get to deep stillness then. The times I've succeeded it's taken about 20 minutes of deep stillness before the transition. Prior to transition I briefly loose consciousness and then regain it at the start of the transition. There's a very distinct sound that's not quite like anything i've heard before. If you can images hearing the rapid increase in vibration, then it what it sounds like and what it is in actuality.

After that sound, my heart drops immediately to a sleeping rate. At this point my body is completely on auto-pilot.

On the occasions i've crossed and been able to maintain it, what seems like about 15 minutes was well over an hour in actual time. I would have thought just the opposite but that's been my experience. On a couple of other occasions I quickly lost the experience just after crossing. I started to think too much and it brought me back.

It is my understanding that the geography if you will after the gateway is quite diverse. I've experienced three states but i'm sure that the possible experiences are large in number if not infinite.

State 1) A feeling of great clarity. A got a "hit" one day to try a psychic experiment once in this state and it worked like a charm.

State 2) A feeling of complete and utter bliss. Feels like your heart is going to burst right out of your chest. Re-attempted psychic experiment once in this state and it didn't work.

State 3) Feels like being connected to a giant computer which is downloading massive information into your mind. Feeling of complete confidence that everything is well now and will be right in the future. Got this one twice but it didn't last long before I disconnected.

I've also had dreams of getting into this state and channeling a large amount healing energy. My ultimate goal is to get through the gateway predictably and being able to channel that energy.

(02-08-2009, 08:54 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: All of the following, I believe, can be used as means to open the gateway: ritual, chanting, movement (dance, whirling), sexual activity, hallucinogens like ayahuasca, fasting.

Ritual: makes sense for setting intention. I don't have a ritual. Would make sense to develop or find one. I could do a better job of setting intention.

Chanting: this makes sense for getting the mind out of the way and reaching stillness. I've used a simple form of this by saying a word over and over again like "stillness" or "emptiness" and it's helped at times.

Movement: i guess for some this could put them into a trace. Getting the endorphins going can't hurt either.

Sexual activity: Would clearly take the right mate. Wouldn't work with my wife unfortunately.

Ayahuasca: Not for me at this point in my life. I also suspect that short-cuts are counter productive over the long run.

Fasting: Great idea. This one has been crossing my mind that last several weeks. I used to fast semi-regularly before I got married but wasn't as adept at meditation back then. I'm going to give this a try again here soon.

(02-08-2009, 08:54 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: The one conscious experience I have had of opening the gateway came during meditation at a time of great emotional stress.

That's interesting. I've felt like I had to clear all emotional disturbances/abscurations prior to being able to pass through. Can you share the experience?

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - 3D Sunset - 02-09-2009

βαθμιαίος Wrote:All of the following, I believe, can be used as means to open the gateway: ritual, chanting, movement (dance, whirling), sexual activity, hallucinogens like ayahuasca, fasting.

I would add breathing to this list. There are several breathing techniques associated with super conscious meditation, my favorite being the practice of kriya yoga as practiced by Parmahansa Yogananda and his line through the Self Realization Fellowship and now the Center for Spiritual Awareness and Roy Eugene Davis. I have found it to be a highly effective tool to aid spiritual awakening.

On a separate note, although I am quite familiar with super conscious meditative states and many associated feelings of bliss and joy, I have never crossed the gateway to Intelligent Infinity.

Quote:Ra, Book II, Session 48

Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow-ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next
octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.[

A wonderful thought, and a worthy goal, but far, far from my humble accomplishments.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Ali Quadir - 02-09-2009

(02-07-2009, 10:00 PM)Thorne Wrote: It is this direct experience through the gateway that I am seeking.

What would that experience be like? Smile You seem to be certain about what it is not... Are you certain about what it is? Smile

Let me put it in another way... Do you actually expect reality to be what you expected it to be prior to witnessing it? Do you expect it to fit in your 3d mind?

I know your question sounds simple enough. But if you deny the answer I gave you.. Then obviously you're looking for something else, something you have specific ideas about.. Hopefully therefore something you can describe in specific terms...

I might be able to help you. I've been involved in the occult for a while now. I would not dare make the claim that I crossed the gateway to infinity. (Whatever that means, we know the words, do we know the dance?) But I have witnessed some impossible things. And I have done some things that surprised even me.

I've also been around the block long enough to know that 99% of the occult is recipies to make your 3d mind perform a 4d trick. It's just excuses that you give yourself to perform... Or exercises to get your ego so involved in something or so weakened that an actual experience might slip in through the back door.

In fact there are actual systems of magick designed mostly to ridicule other systems.... And they're actually used and cause results. What does this tell you?

Don't get me wrong, chase your dreams Smile

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Thorne - 02-10-2009

(02-09-2009, 10:49 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: I would add breathing to this list. There are several breathing techniques associated with super conscious meditation, my favorite being the practice of kriya yoga as practiced by Parmahansa Yogananda....

Thank you Sister for your suggestion. I do utilize some rudimentary breathing techniques, but it's not a area I've explored heavily as it sounds like you have.

I regularly use a 3:7:4 pattern up to 12:28:16, but i do this doing the day when i'm feeling stressed or tired. It increased my energy, focus, and presence. I also use slow deep breaths to a 20 count in help still the mind when it's being extra active.

Is there any specific method you could point to for deeper meditation?

BTW, i regularly take part in a lunch-time meditation group that are followers of Parmahansa Yogananda. There's no breathing instruction there, but it's a nice mid-week reflective break.

(02-09-2009, 10:49 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: On a separate note, although I am quite familiar with super conscious meditative states and many associated feelings of bliss and joy, I have never crossed the gateway to Intelligent Infinity.
A wonderful thought, and a worthy goal, but far, far from my humble accomplishments.

Once across my own guidance actually called it 'crossing the threshold'. In an effort to find out more about this experience I contacted Carla for a session with Q'uo. It was Q'uo who stated that I had actually passed through the gateway to intelligent infinity, but that for the most part i had just gotten across and "rested in essence". And that there was a great deal more to explore there.

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Daniel - 02-11-2009

I have been routinely meditating now for about 4 months and I strongly feel that I have been at the front door of Intelligent Infinity. It seems I am just not ready, don't have the oomph to push through. I believe I still need to work and develop my indigo ray a little bit more.

At the time I first discovered the Ra material I did not have the blue ray (throat chakra) and up activated yet. So at that time I set out to deliberately activate the throat chakra. I spent about 4 months specifically activating the throat chakra until I felt comfortable to start on the indigo. I have done some preliminary work in the indigo through visualization and such and have noticed a big difference.

Has anyone had much experience working in their indigo and how has it been?

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Thorne - 02-11-2009

(02-11-2009, 02:57 AM)Daniel Wrote: I have been routinely meditating now for about 4 months and I strongly feel that I have been at the front door of Intelligent Infinity. It seems I am just not ready, don't have the oomph to push through. I believe I still need to work and develop my indigo ray a little bit more.

Good to hear brother. I too have been struggling with this idea of effort versus allowing with regard to the gateway. It seems that there is an ideal way of preparing through active meditation, but that the trying must transition to allowing for the crossing to take place. I have been guided toward better preparations, but once done and I have my energy system setup I then have trouble letting go and getting deep enough before my energy starts to wane.

What I'm really trying to point out to you is that you may want to examine this concept of "pushing" through. I believe the best you can do is to prepare and then knock on the door, if you will, and then wait for it to be opened from the other side.

(02-11-2009, 02:57 AM)Daniel Wrote: Has anyone had much experience working in their indigo and how has it been?

Indigo is the center that I've had the easiest time with. It's always been the most active for me so i'm probably not the best to give advice here. However, my understanding is that the indigo is less likely to have blocks. You are much more likely to have blocks within the 1st 4 rays. Personally, I struggle with the 2nd and 4th. Once I cleared the 4th sufficiently, then i started to feel a sense of bliss on an off during the day. Right after that is when i started to have experiences through the gateway. And I've since had a dream that told me that, for me at least, the 4th ray is the key for accessing the gateway.

From your statement that you feel that you are not ready, may I suggest you examine this feeling from the context of the 2nd ray. Make sure there is not feelings of lack of worthiness that may be blocking the 2nd ray.

As to the indigo, my guess is that if you can feel it's opening, then it's likely that that is sufficient. When I work with indigo I often feel a ring of energy going around my head off and on during the day. If you can feel that level of intensity, then i'm sure the indigo is not inhibiting your energetic movement up the centers.

Within the Ra material there is mention of working with the Kundalini. Have you attempted Kundalini meditation? This may be of help to you in your efforts.

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Unu - 02-12-2009

Hi Guys!

Do you ever try to think that maybe chakra are living beings, that they are 7th density beign, so like us, alive, and...

maybe if you are kind with em they give their access to them!

So that gate to intelligent infinity...could be alive. A beatifull living creature like yourself.

I think the gateway is the celestial mother!

So...maybe, is just a matter of fact to respect her, you know, is like to try to have sex with a woman without her permission or be respectfull with her! Is not so nice! Don't you think???

hahahaha is funny but maybe is true, don't you think!?

Try see things that way, maybe, who know, you'll find surprises!

So my point of view is, I'll recap:

every chakra is alive like us! Let's try love them that way! We could think of em like a person we have in front of us and maybe something will happen!

See you soon, I love you all.

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Daniel - 02-12-2009

Ah thanks Thorne, you definitely gave me some things to think about. I've found that the more I'm meditating the more my chakras are beginning to light up and activate, so I think its just a matter of time BigSmile anyway
have fun

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Thorne - 02-12-2009

(02-12-2009, 02:13 PM)Unu Wrote: Do you ever try to think that maybe chakra are living beings, that they are 7th density beign, so like us, alive, and...
I think the gateway is the celestial mother!

That's a very interesting idea. Something that's never crossed my mind. I'll give it a try.

(02-12-2009, 02:13 PM)Unu Wrote: So...maybe, is just a matter of fact to respect her, you know, is like to try to have sex with a woman without her permission or be respectfull with her! Is not so nice! Don't you think???

I'm supposed to be nice and respectful with women to get them into bed? So THAT'S been my problem. ; )

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - AppleSeed - 02-13-2009

I have noticed that a strong desire for a certain experience may need to be tempered by a full acceptance of the possibility of not having the experience, or blockages may occur. Of course, the acceptance in itself doesn't do it all; the desire and work on the self is also needed.

I haven't accessed the gateway, although I've certainly had veil-piercing happenings (such as infinite love being poured at me in the night) -- if the veil really is getting thinner, would that mean easier access to the gateway as well? Often when I meditate and get to the heart, I just don't want to leave...

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Thorne - 02-14-2009

(02-13-2009, 10:49 PM)AppleSeed Wrote: I have noticed that a strong desire for a certain experience may need to be tempered by a full acceptance of the possibility of not having the experience, or blockages may occur.

I completely agree. The desire turns into attachment to the outcome which blocks. Block can then be reversed by detaching from any specific outcome. Very important to be able to recognize that and then be able to back out of it.

(02-13-2009, 10:49 PM)AppleSeed Wrote: I haven't accessed the gateway, although I've certainly had veil-piercing happenings (such as infinite love being poured at me in the night) -- if the veil really is getting thinner, would that mean easier access to the gateway as well? Often when I meditate and get to the heart, I just don't want to leave...

Reading your post is like reading my own thoughts. I had one experience a few weeks ago where i could clearly and perfectly feel the energy streaming down through my crown chakra directly into my heart. It was so strong i couldn't believe that it was actually happening. And at times when i move into the total bliss of the completely opened heart chakra it's just amazing. However way i usually get there is through complete stillness....the kind of stillness when you no longer have to try to still your mind...it just is. Then sometimes i'll end up in the open hearted blissful place. As it's not my strength...so i don't get there directly.

As to easier access to the gateway, I believe that to be true.

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - AppleSeed - 02-15-2009

(02-14-2009, 03:24 AM)Thorne Wrote: Reading your post is like reading my own thoughts. I had one experience a few weeks ago where i could clearly and perfectly feel the energy streaming down through my crown chakra directly into my heart. It was so strong i couldn't believe that it was actually happening. And at times when i move into the total bliss of the completely opened heart chakra it's just amazing. However way i usually get there is through complete stillness....the kind of stillness when you no longer have to try to still your mind...it just is. Then sometimes i'll end up in the open hearted blissful place. As it's not my strength...so i don't get there directly.

Amazingly powerful experiences, eh? The odd thing with the infinite love/bliss is that it's absolutely impossible to imagine what it's like before having the experience, even though it really is our natural state and we just forgot (I've felt it also in a between-life memory). That's how strong the veil is! At least for me; I'm not of the dual/indigo/recent crowd.

You say that the heart is not your strength, but you're certainly there! Remembering that powerful energy should make it easier to rest in the heart while making every-day decisions, which will strengthen the heart, and so it goes in the famous ever upwards spiraling motion...

You're inspiring me to get back to more regular meditation. I've been letting it fall to the wayside lately, doing a lot more contemplating than meditating. I knew I had a lot of lower chakra issues to heal, but these days I do feel a lot more energy reaching the heart than a few years ago.

Quote:As to easier access to the gateway, I believe that to be true.

I hope so!

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - AwakenedOneness - 02-16-2009

Has anyone else found additional methods for increasing the likelihood on crossing the gateway. It is my understanding that you can "knock on the door", but it has to be opened from the other side.

Thorne
[/quote]

Greetings in Love, Light, Laughter and Law to you all here. I'm new. Thorne, I read the thread the other day and refreshed a bit. Yes, I've found and used many "methods". Humbly I say I cross and wander unfettered now. Struggled for decades to attain, blissful and inifinitely grateful now. Of course I honor the Laws and so I must withhold what would violate the Laws of Confusion, and Forgetting for you or other readers.

I would not take from you your self mastery. But, I can give you keys...which you may use yourself to walk through the door. As I perceive for you now and humbly offer: You cannot truly cross the gateway until you do two things. But, you may "pop" a bit as your soul fetches you from time to time. The first is that you must complete ALL the "lessons of life", the second is the crossing of the gateway to the gateway...the top of the 5th/green/love chakra...mastery of Unconditional Love. You can only get that from your experiences. Thus is this then a "method" for you. This is exactly what I believe Ali Quadir was meaning. Rush not to "poke" for the path lies in Self Mastery through experiences yielding awareness in levels.

Another key I humbly offer is: Know that you are indeed a "Wanderer" and already know quite well "how" it is done! This is why you "yearn" and "desire" to regain it my beloved co-creator when so many "others" do not. Let this be your foundation for faith/hope, and trust! So, you have the hope/faith, and the desire, you are making use of Free Choice. I offer that you are focusing your Will, but can do this more. Key: To use your Will more effectively you may "Call" upon that of your council of twelve about you...your twelve guides "up there" for assistance and guidance. Know that one of the twelve is indeed your own soul. You need not know their names, just sincerely pray/call to them, "I call upon my council of twelve about me to assist and support me in my return to Unity". Have faith/hope/trust in this too and certainly they respond. This is how/why they are in service to you.

You may also focus on using the power of your voice by speaking your intent. The 3rd Density body speaking out loud resonates the intent through the "method" of sound. (hidden key there)

Know that at first they may guide you of course to complete the lessons and help you with this...for they know that must be "completed" first. So, do not immediately expect to pierce the gateway, but take what they give and know it will be the "method of experience" I mentioned.

In short, focus for now on mastering Unconditional Love...the key to that is clearly put in LOO, complete all other lessons such as fear/anger/guilt/pity/victim/worry/frustration /sadness/self importance, etc.

And my final key: Utilize the pathway of dreaming. To receive guidance (from your council), get analysis of lower-self issues/lessons, and eventually as the easiest door through the gateway!

Thank you for this opportunity to teach/learn with you/me as oneness. I set this forth to you free from expected outcome or value Wink I bid thee greetings fellow "Wanderer"...see you "up there" - All is One

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Ali Quadir - 02-16-2009

(02-16-2009, 04:49 AM)AwakenedOneness Wrote: The first is that you must complete ALL the "lessons of life", the second is the crossing of the gateway to the gateway...the top of the 5th/green/love chakra...mastery of Unconditional Love. You can only get that from your experiences. Thus is this then a "method" for you. This is exactly what I believe Ali Quadir was meaning. Rush not to "poke" for the path lies in Self Mastery through experiences yielding awareness in levels.

Unfortunately I meant to say that we all exist on all levels already. I do not subscribe to the idea that there are lessons to learn before this experience ends.

It's difficult material because all I have is analogies. And while I too did experience the peak moments it was just a shifting of my attention it was clear I was already there because well, I was there.

And it is this insight that led me to understand that even in limited 3d consciousness I am 4d aware of my 3d self. The whole distortion gig is just something you placed there to allow 3d separation. It's not two way and it's not even real to your core IAM presence. But still it is integral to 3d experience. And we can transcend it but I think we will never leave it

Let me put it this way.. The universe, the galaxies the stars and planets are multi dimensional entities that all exist as variations of the densities above it. I am an extension of this holographic principle and therefore a variation of my 4d self, I am one of its expressions.

This is why I suggested that connecting with 4d can paradoxically easiest be done by assuming this part completed and working from there. The problem in this approach is that we're over loaded with assumptions and conditions on what this contact will look like. Meaning that if it's particularly mundane like I don't know. Awareness... We'll tend to just overlook it. Which is why I asked if it would be recognized if seen. Ironically in this case this was not seen as a valid solution Smile

I'm not flawless, this works for me and I had to figure it out myself. Maybe the only way is by experimentation and finding out what works for any particular individual. And maybe we do have lessons to learn. Our power is our diversity. And it seems to me that diversity could very well have been the whole point of separation anyway. The two tend to go hand in hand. Diversification is essentially a solution searching algorithm. So it is good that we exhibit that type of behavior. We're witnessing evolution trying out several angles for its jump into infinity.

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Alkhemist - 03-05-2009

(02-06-2009, 08:05 PM)Thorne Wrote: Has anyone else found additional methods for increasing the likelihood on crossing the gateway. It is my understanding that you can "knock on the door", but it has to be opened from the other side.

I'd like to share a website that I found to be extremely helpful in this regard:

Advanced Yoga Practices

If you follow the lessons sequentially, and have the self-control not to go too fast, amazing things will happen for you.

Enjoy!

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - irpsit - 03-05-2009

My greatest pathways up:

Chanting, and Meditation: surely a great and perhaps the easiest way, if we do it in the right way and dont forcing. Chanting greatly greatly greatly helps, if one starts mechanically chanting om, om, om, without thinking (breathing deeply and by nose)

Music: great spiritual and emotional, beautiful music, is a great way. Harmoniously inducing a kind of emotion or state... As music, can evoke a kind of a natural phenomena, in a way.

Dreaming... when I have dreams charged with a very positive, love and peaceful energy, they really feel wonderful!!! Like epic, spiritual and lucid dreams (or maybe even a bit of high astral travelling, I had it a very few times with some uplifting spirit guides)

Love as daily life: living a day in a high energy of love, harmony, peace and syncronity can elevate us to great heights. The way we live everyday, our motivation is really a key point.

Sexual activity, when linked with high four, and higher chakra activity. Being in with love and with NO head, can elevate to a great connection and unity.

Nature. Sometimes, being in nature.

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - fairyfarmgirl - 03-05-2009

(03-05-2009, 03:09 PM)irpsit Wrote: My greatest pathways up:

Chanting, and Meditation: surely a great and perhaps the easiest way, if we do it in the right way and dont forcing. Chanting greatly greatly greatly helps, if one starts mechanically chanting om, om, om, without thinking (breathing deeply and by nose)

Music: great spiritual and emotional, beautiful music, is a great way. Harmoniously inducing a kind of emotion or state... As music, can evoke a kind of a natural phenomena, in a way.

Dreaming... when I have dreams charged with a very positive, love and peaceful energy, they really feel wonderful!!! Like epic, spiritual and lucid dreams (or maybe even a bit of high astral travelling, I had it a very few times with some uplifting spirit guides)

Love as daily life: living a day in a high energy of love, harmony, peace and syncronity can elevate us to great heights. The way we live everyday, our motivation is really a key point.

Sexual activity, when linked with high four, and higher chakra activity. Being in with love and with NO head, can elevate to a great connection and unity.

Nature. Sometimes, being in nature.

Agreed. This has been my experience...

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Thorne - 03-15-2009

(03-05-2009, 03:09 PM)irpsit Wrote: Chanting greatly greatly greatly helps, if one starts mechanically chanting om, om, om, without thinking (breathing deeply and by nose)

Yes, that was quite helpful. Any other chants that you are familiar with??

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - paddy - 09-24-2009

I wonder if there is any mention of chocolate anywhere, or if it has been banned for having drug connotations. Also, I wonder if Edgar Cayce secretly ate chocolate.

paddy

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - Phoenix - 09-24-2009

Well, the Edgar Cayce readings spoke positively of alcohol. And for some people cigarettes.

I don't know what kind of community you think we are.

RE: Accessing the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity - paddy - 09-26-2009

I mentioned Edgar Cayce because the Ra Materials suggested he linked directly to Intelligent Infinity.

I mention chocolate because many psychic people love it.

paddy