Bring4th
Is Ra a god? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is Ra a god? (/showthread.php?tid=15383)

Is Ra a god? - AnthroHeart - 03-13-2018

Would Ra be considered a god?
What about an individualized portion of Ra?

Their abilities must be godlike. Their wisdom equally so.

How does one talk with a god?

RE: Is Ra a god? - Quan - 03-14-2018

(03-13-2018, 08:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Would Ra be considered a god?

Sure just need to be born in ancient Egypt Tongue  

RE: Is Ra a god? - Spaced - 03-14-2018

Depends on the definition of the word god

RE: Is Ra a god? - Jim Kent + - 03-14-2018

(03-13-2018, 08:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: How does one talk with a god?

Hi Gem, 

Dedicate your entire incarnation to sharing the knowledge and wisdom that they would share with you like those of L/L have done.

Either that or develop a conscious relationship with your Higher-Self.

I don't believe that you will achieve either of those without many years of dedication to the task.

L & L

Jim

RE: Is Ra a god? - Nau7ik - 03-14-2018

(03-14-2018, 07:55 AM)Spaced Wrote: Depends on the definition of the word god

Yes I agree. How are you defining a god? From my understanding of the gods, Ra would not properly be considered one. For the gods are archetypal forces clothed in a humanly created image as a means of making contact with that force. The four worlds of the Tree of Life show us this: Atziluth- archetypal world, Briah- Creative World, Yetzirah- Formative world, Assiah- Material world.

Ra the Egyptian hawk-headed Sun-god would be considered a true god. Ra, the sixth density social memory complex would not be considered a god. Ra themselves told the ancient Egyptians that there were not gods, “we are the same as you.”
From the naive perspective of the ancient Egyptians, Ra was too much “other” than they were, so they considered them gods. Which is why Ra had to leave. Ra did not come to Egypt to be worshipped.

RE: Is Ra a god? - AnthroHeart - 03-14-2018

I had thought we'd consider even 4D beings gods by comparison with ourselves.

I distinguish gods with Gods. Gods are creators of octaves and universes. gods are creators of reality/manifestors, able to do things with their mind.

Not to be worshipped. But I was talking about ability.

RE: Is Ra a god? - JustLikeYou - 03-14-2018

I think perhaps "angel" or "choir of angels" would be a more appropriate metaphor. I agree with what others have said above: the word "god" (lowercase) usually refers to archetypes. But archetypes do not traverse the cycle of densities.

RE: Is Ra a god? - AnthroHeart - 03-14-2018

I agree they would be angelic. But the angels themselves don't usually have free will.

RE: Is Ra a god? - JustLikeYou - 03-14-2018

That's just a feature of the Christian myth.

RE: Is Ra a god? - Nau7ik - 03-15-2018

(03-14-2018, 10:33 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I had thought we'd consider even 4D beings gods by comparison with ourselves.

I distinguish gods with Gods. Gods are creators of octaves and universes. gods are creators of reality/manifestors, able to do things with their mind.

Not to be worshipped. But I was talking about ability.

That definition makes sense and I like how you defined that Smile I personally define the gods differently. Carla had called the Confederation entities “angels”. In the true sense of that word it would be false (or would it? Angels are divine messengers. The Confederation is imparting a divine message), but the intended meaning of calling them angels is valid. But I also agree with Wolf that angels do not have free will.

Anyway! These are just personal preferences, you’re not wrong. I was just unclear on how the word was being defined.

RE: Is Ra a god? - Nau7ik - 03-15-2018

***I was editing my last post and it posted anew. Ignore this.***

RE: Is Ra a god? - Spaced - 03-15-2018

(03-14-2018, 10:33 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: gods are creators of reality/manifestors, able to do things with their mind.

That would make you a god.

RE: Is Ra a god? - AnthroHeart - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 10:27 AM)Spaced Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 10:33 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: gods are creators of reality/manifestors, able to do things with their mind.

That would make you a god.

Ra said it would be an infringement to penetrate the forgetting and activate our denser bodies and live like a god in third density. So I don't think we're gods here.

RE: Is Ra a god? - anagogy - 03-16-2018

(03-13-2018, 08:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Would Ra be considered a god?

I would consider Ra a god (lowercase).

The Egyptians clearly thought they were divine.

Ra would not consider themselves a god, because they are too humble, but we are all aspects of God. Their power is approaching absolute in sixth density, but they are restrained by their infinite respect for free will. "The thought of not being able is not a part of our basic thought-form complex towards your peoples but rather is a maximal consideration of what is possible."

My understanding is that Archangels are the higher selves (or inner beings) of a sixth density social memory complex (archetypal rarefied light forms). Every inner being has an inner being who has an inner being who has an inner being etc.....  It is like two mirrors facing each other projecting out into the limits of infinity (or rather, the limits of observation).

Sixth density beings are approaching conjunction with the creator and are approaching archetypal purity, thus they are becoming archetypal aspects of the mind/body/spirit of God. It is said God's will is done through the angels...

I call them "arch-angel-types" (like archetypes, get it? teehee :D).

And the free will thing can be interpreted in different ways. As beings approaching conjunction with Source or God, naturally, as they become more and more unified with the creator their will becomes one with the creator. So one could interpret that as them giving up their will to the creator, because they only want what the creator wants for them (thy will be done, as it in Earth as it is in Heaven). One could also interpret that as they both just want the same things at that point.

How one talks to a god is not as important a question as, "What aspect of god would serve my needs best right now?" Sometimes those higher more rarefied aspects are too far removed from the human condition to be the most relatable. It is like the old paradox of: if someone is helping you but you never know they are helping you, what is more helpful, being helped or simply knowing you are being helped? Sometimes, I find knowing I am being helped more comforting than the actual help itself. God works through those cooperative components most suited for your particular needs.

RE: Is Ra a god? - AnthroHeart - 03-16-2018

Thanks anagogy. You answered my question from before of whether we're moving toward or away from the archetypes. You say they reach archetypal purity.
Violating someone's free will is always a "fear" of mine. If it's really a fear.