Bring4th
What youtube video are you watching? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Art, Media, & Entertainment (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: What youtube video are you watching? (/showthread.php?tid=15260)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Margan - 05-29-2021

That video is just two playwrights talking in a restaurant, and contains some timeless wisdom and things that are greatly applicable to the overall world situation today....
I also enjoyed reading the user's comments. You can tell it is an intelligent movie by their input....

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Raukura Waihaha - 05-30-2021

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 05-30-2021

When in doubt, go for a "Magical Mystery Tour" in Japan.

As the description of the bus ride is, (naturally), in Japanese, you have absolutely no idea of the starting and ending location. However, such bus voyages are very good for honing one's "Remote Viewing" skills. Experience the Japanese culture of respect first-hand. You should try it, (already). My Japanese language skills is improving too.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Anders - 05-31-2021

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - schubert - 06-01-2021

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4950946]

(second half gets a little weird though)

also https://youtu.be/xhy_FRJzwhg?t=96

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 06-11-2021

Although I consider myself a follow of "Zen", I also have leanings towards Qawwali and Sufism. I can get a "High" from Sufi chanting, as I can in Still Mind Meditation. Is it not the same thing, in another guise?

Everything is the same as far as the ONE is concerned.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Patrick - 06-12-2021

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 06-16-2021

This is the scientific view of Non-Duality.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - schubert - 06-26-2021

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 06-30-2021

Whoa! I have always liked tornadoes. Unfortunately, (for myself), I have never seen one. Aw? However, this video is good. Not just good, fantastic. It lasts for ninety minutes. Whoa!

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 07-01-2021

For those people who have an interest in Theosophy and Madam Blavatsky may find this video interesting. As with most things, I stumbled across it on YouTube, (don't I always). Chaos has been leading me for years and taking me to strange and diverse places. Highly recommended viewing.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - adeptusminor - 07-02-2021

Reality Revolution by Brian Scott. His podcasts are wonderful!

https://youtu.be/DFJUwNM9Gyw

Also listening to Tufti the Priestess book. It's incredible and I would love to discuss it, and the ideas around reality transurfing with folks!

Cheers!

Lisa

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 07-04-2021

AWESOME!

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Brandon Gwinn - 07-04-2021

Aaron Abke- Nothing Real Can Be Threatened // A Course in Miracles 001

https://youtu.be/QA0CFduo5HI?list=PLKVRMm6i0kghLkyLbQ0-kpoowlsBmniyr

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 07-06-2021

I keep stumbling into things on YouTube. Stumbling is okay, as long as it does not become a fall. If this is not "Law of One", then I don't know what is?

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 07-13-2021

The "Beast". The two locomotives I always dreamed of seeing. The "Big Boy" steam locomotive, and a "Centennial" diesel locomotive.

That would be a train enthusiast heaven. It is true, I have a weakness for trains. Although more European than American. Although the Big Boy is the exception.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 07-23-2021

A MUST watch video! The Great Deception of Society and the Social Matrix. If you want to be shocked into sanity, watch. If you are afraid to go over the precipice, don't, it could be considered scary. A different perspective of how things really are. I may even create a Thread later, because it needs discussion.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - pat19989 - 07-23-2021

(07-23-2021, 02:22 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote:

A MUST watch video! The Great Deception of Society and the Social Matrix. If you want to be shocked into sanity, watch. If you are afraid to go over the precipice, don't, it could be considered scary. A different perspective of how things really are. I may even create a Thread later, because it needs discussion.

This just happened to be recommended to me on YouTube, about to dive in.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 07-24-2021

This video is live as I type. Watch the conference and spread the message, it is total "Law of One".

Also look at the link for memberships. Get the message out.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 07-26-2021

I have always had a weakness for the HAKA. Something so primordial and yet very spiritual.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Brandon Gwinn - 07-26-2021

All the videos on Aaron Abke's channel are great. Recently I've found that the channel Love Covered Life with Mel Denyce is really inspiring as well.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 07-27-2021

The "Queen of Rock", Tina Turner, chanting the "Lotus Sutra".

An absolutely amazing video.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 07-27-2021

Mooji explaining Emptiness and Nothingness.

Enlightenment in a "Nutshell"

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 07-28-2021

One of the best renditions of the HARE KRISHNA Mantra I have ever seen.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 08-01-2021

Hopi Prophecy and the "Law of One" from the Inspired Website.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 08-04-2021

...and people ask why was I drawn to the East? Watch this video and become Enlightened.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - the - 08-08-2021

for those have strong heart and mind to know the truth.

You Are Exiles Complete DVD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5cFNlKXYbo

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 08-15-2021

Mooji.

A man who I respect deeply. A very wise man.

Un último abrazo del sol - Dekalb_Blues - 08-15-2021

Un último abrazo del sol

[Image: giphy.webp]

"During the reign of Akhenaten, The Aten was installed as the principle god of ancient Egypt, and the worship of many of the traditional gods of ancient Egypt was rejected. The Aten was not a new god but an obscure aspect of the sun god worshipped as early as the Old Kingdom."

The Aten, or the physical Sun as perceived in a metaphysical light in Akhenaten's Egypt (3350+ years ago)

"You will probably have noticed that a good part of this article was devoted to the history of Akhenaten and his cult of Aten. But 'it was for the right cause,' because only by fully understanding this period can you know why the place occupied by Aten is so unusual in the Egypt of the pharaohs (where a great polytheistic religion has always endured in normal circumstances)."

[Image: aten%2Bsun%2Bgod.jpg]

[Image: %24_57.PNG?set_id=8800005007] Bastet

40.1 Questioner: I thought that I would make a statement and let you correct it. I’m trying to make a simple model of the portion of the universe that we find ourselves in. Starting with the Logos, or sub-Logos, our Sun, we have white light emanating from this. This is made up of frequencies ranging from the red to the violet. I am assuming that this white light then contains the experiences through all of the densities and as we go into the eighth density we go into a black hole which emerges on the other side as another Logos or sun and starts another octave of experience. Can you comment on this part of my statement?

Ra: I am Ra. We can comment upon this statement to an extent. The concept of the white light of the sub-Logos being prismatically separated and later, at the final chapter, being absorbed again is basically correct. However, there are subtleties involved which are more than semantic.

The white light which emanates and forms the articulated sub-Logos has its beginning in what may be metaphysically seen as darkness. The light comes into that darkness and transfigures it, causing the chaos to organize and become reflective or radiant. Thus the dimensions come into being.

Conversely, the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will. Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature. To attempt to measure it by your time measures would be useless.

Therefore, the concept of moving through the black hole of the ultimate spiritual gravity well and coming immediately into the next octave misses the subconcept or corollary of the portion of this process which is timeless.

41.4 Questioner: In trying to build an understanding from the start, you might say, starting with intelligent infinity and getting to our present condition of being, I am having some difficulty, but I think I should go back and investigate our sun since it is the sub-Logos that creates all that we experience in this particular planetary system.

Will you give me a description of the Sun, our sun?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a query which is not easily answered in your language, for the Sun has various aspects in relation to intelligent infinity, to intelligent energy, and to each density of each planet, as you call these spheres. Moreover, these differences extend into the metaphysical or time/space part of your creation.

In relationship to intelligent infinity, the Sun body is, equally with all parts of the infinite creation, part of that infinity.

In relation to the potentiated intelligent infinity which makes use of intelligent energy, it is the offspring, shall we say, of the Logos for a much larger number of sub-Logoi. The relationship is hierarchical in that the sub-Logos uses the intelligent energy in ways set forth by the Logos and uses its free will to co-create the, shall we say, full nuances of your densities as you experience them.

In relationship to the densities, the Sun body may physically, as you would say, be seen to be a large body of gaseous elements undergoing the processes of fusion and radiating heat and light.

Metaphysically, the Sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this Sun body. Thus by the sixth density the Sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution.

41.5 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth-density entities are actually creating the manifestation of the Sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the Sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

"One God, like whom there is no other."

[Image: 124de934522379.58020649a323f.jpg]

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 08-17-2021

Een trein cabinerit Breda naar Amsterdam met opstoppen in Rotterdam, Schiphol Airport en Amsterdam Centraal, en einden in Watergraafsmeer opstel,

(en HSL Breda naar Rotterdam en Rotterdam naar Schiphol Airport)