Bring4th
What youtube video are you watching? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Art, Media, & Entertainment (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: What youtube video are you watching? (/showthread.php?tid=15260)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Anders - 04-26-2021

I haven't watched this video yet, could potentially be quite woo woo, haha, because I have listened to some of Simon Parkes before and his information can be pretty far out, but he may have some real insights.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ymarsakar - 04-26-2021

Simon Parkes is pretty conservative in what he talks about, compared to what I have access to.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Steppingfeet - 04-26-2021

Ming, I've been enjoying one of the videos you posted here, "Oriental Nights," while working on the computer. It blends really well with my consciousness. It is a genre that is completely unrepresented in my considerably large playlists. And I know that that is just one of the many cultural musics you enjoy. (I appreciated your post elsewhere about using cultural gifts like music as a means of appreciating unity in diversity.)

Do you use Spotify? If so, do you have playlists of these musical species that you can share?

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Anders - 04-28-2021

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Black Dragon - 04-29-2021

The only source to mention my SMC and home star system, the central star in Orion's belt. They have a long history of strife but have integrated and moved past it. They are a peaceful 6d STO civilization. The energy leans a bit towards the feminine principle of old Lemuria. The masculine aspects are like the druids and Merlin archetypes.

She directly mentions "unity consciousness" which I've been using the term a lot, and building bridges, which a lot of symbolic and archetypal bridge synchronicities are related to my life.
This star is actually at its highest point in the sky on midnight of my birthday.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Black Dragon - 04-29-2021

Good Bashar clip:

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Scah - 04-30-2021

A video essay exploring the concept of sacred places drawing comparisons from simulated worlds in video games and the illusion that we live in.

I enjoyed it very much. I hope you would too.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Spaced - 04-30-2021

(04-29-2021, 04:44 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: The only source to mention my SMC and home star system, the central star in Orion's belt. They have a long history of strife but have integrated and moved past it. They are a peaceful 6d STO civilization. The energy leans a bit towards the feminine principle of old Lemuria. The masculine aspects are like the druids and Merlin archetypes.

She directly mentions "unity consciousness" which I've been using the term a lot, and building bridges, which a lot of symbolic and archetypal bridge synchronicities are related to my life.
This star is actually at its highest point in the sky on midnight of my birthday.

I'm interested in this idea of using the birth chart to trace cosmic origins, how does it work? Do you look for fixed stars near midheaven on your chart?

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Black Dragon - 04-30-2021

(04-30-2021, 01:22 PM)Spaced Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 04:44 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: The only source to mention my SMC and home star system, the central star in Orion's belt. They have a long history of strife but have integrated and moved past it. They are a peaceful 6d STO civilization. The energy leans a bit towards the feminine principle of old Lemuria. The masculine aspects are like the druids and Merlin archetypes.

I'm interested in this idea of using the birth chart to trace cosmic origins, how does it work? Do you look for fixed stars near midheaven on your chart?

I am interested in the idea as well, but that is not how I came about my origin. I didn't use straight up astrology. I had a trusted psychic receive information on my soul origins, suggesting original 1-3 density in this octave and my 6d SMC originate from the belt region of Orion. I did some intuitive testing that indicated it was the middle star. I simply looked up regular, scientific data on the star out of curiosity just to intuit/imagine things, and read that it is at the highest point on my birthday, which was a big synchronicity.

So sorry, I cannot personally help you in using a birth chart to trace cosmic origins. If there were a specific star you resonate with and it is at its highest point on your birthday, that might be an easy giveaway, but maybe it's not that simple for most people. There's an intuitive part of the process too, even if you are getting help or a boost of another's intuition to help you. There could be synchronicities in your life, or certain traits of archetypal energies or lessons associated heavily with certain star systems. There's a lot of ways to arrive at the information, so maybe using as many avenues as you can both mentally and intuitively will help you get a more comprehensive picture.

I am still working on tuning my own intuition. I could tell you the general direction in which I think you might want to start looking, but I think you already know.

(04-30-2021, 01:53 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:

I am interested in the idea as well, but that is not how I came about my origin. I didn't use straight up astrology. I had a trusted psychic receive information on my soul origins, suggesting original 1-3 density in this octave and my 6d SMC originate from the belt region of Orion. I did some intuitive testing that indicated it was the middle star. I simply looked up regular, scientific data on the star out of curiosity just to intuit/imagine things, and read that it is at the highest point on my birthday, which was a big synchronicity.

So sorry, I cannot personally help you in using a birth chart to trace cosmic origins. If there were a specific star you resonate with and it is at its highest point on your birthday, that might be an easy giveaway, but maybe it's not that simple for most people. There's an intuitive part of the process too, even if you are getting help or a boost of another's intuition to help you. There could be synchronicities in your life, or certain traits of archetypal energies or lessons associated heavily with certain star systems. There's a lot of ways to arrive at the information, so maybe using as many avenues as you can both mentally and intuitively will help you get a more comprehensive picture.

Yeah I've always approached it from an intuitive angle as well, I was just wondering about it because she was making references to birth charts in the video.

Oddly enough I've always considered Vega to be where I "came from" (a voice told me so in meditation way back when) and it is right at the top of my natal chart. Hmmm.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Black Dragon - 04-30-2021

(04-30-2021, 01:57 PM)Spaced Wrote:

Yeah I've always approached it from an intuitive angle as well, I was just wondering about it because she was making references to birth charts in the video.

Oddly enough I've always considered Vega to be where I "came from" (a voice told me so in meditation way back when) and it is right at the top of my natal chart. Hmmm.
That is a strong possibility. I sensed a bit of Orion energy and thought maybe that's where you might start looking, but this also makes sense. Vega energies and culture heavily influenced/founded Sirius and Orion civilizations. So you resonate with that sort of line of energy, for sure. Within that specifically, could be many stars and planets. But if astrological signs point to Vega itself, that could certainly be it.

(04-30-2021, 02:00 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 01:57 PM)Spaced Wrote:

That is a strong possibility. I sensed a bit of Orion energy and thought maybe that's where you might start looking, but this also makes sense. Vega energies and culture heavily influenced/founded Sirius and Orion civilizations. So you certainly resonate with that sort of line of energy, for sure. Within that specifically, could be many stars and planets.

From my understanding we Vegans lost our home world long, long ago and have been wandering ever since. I do remember a lifetime among Orion as a genetically modified slave laborer. Extremely strong and fast but unable to speak or comprehend anything beyond the most basic commands. I had a very vivid dream about it. 

My exploration of past lives has led me to believe I've gotten around as it were.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Anders - 05-04-2021

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Anders - 05-06-2021

New Age guru from the eighteen hundreds! Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. Some have called her a Nazi, probably just about different densities, but I will listen to this (very long) video at least a little bit to see what it's about.

Quote:"Blavatsky's Theosophical ideas "contributed to Nazi ideology".[345] Nevertheless, Lachman has asserted that Blavatsky should not be held accountable to any of the antisemitic and racist ideas that the Ariosophists promoted, commenting that were she alive to witness the development of Ariosophy she probably would have denounced its ideas regarding race.[346]" - Wikipedia

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Minyatur - 05-06-2021

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Black Dragon - 05-07-2021

One of the most empowering things I've ever seen in my life. I long for this day.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Anders - 05-11-2021

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - flofrog - 05-11-2021

such an extraordinary series

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Bosphorus1982 - 05-11-2021

Though it's not a video, i sometimes watch and listen to Halidon music channel. It posts amazing classical pieces.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 05-11-2021

Ignore the singing, the instrumentation is always the best part of Arabic music. It penetrates your Inner Reality.

Editorial Retraction.

Some singers are better than others. It is the sentiment that counts.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Black Dragon - 05-12-2021

This is my jam)))

Experience the sound, and get a break from the noise if it so pleases.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Patrick - 05-12-2021

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Spaced - 05-12-2021

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 05-15-2021

If you like Dean Martin, (which I don't), or Bing Crosby, (which I don't). However, I do like Ibrahim. Give him a try, (already). He better than Dean Martin or Bing Crosby combined.

Arab easy listening.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Ming the Merciful - 05-16-2021

In honour of my ancestors, (ancient and modern).

For my ancestors walking amongst us.

A modern Chinese saying: Honour the disoriented youth laughing in the street, he maybe the reincarnation of your Great Uncle.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Anders - 05-20-2021

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - Minyatur - 05-20-2021

Cool interview with Roland Griffiths who is a professor of neuroscience, psychiatry, and behavioral science and director of the Psychedelic and Consciousness Research at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.

Window Of Opportunity - Dekalb_Blues - 05-24-2021

Window Of Opportunity

THE NEIGHBORS’ WINDOW (an Oscar-winning short film written & directed by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Marshall Curry) tells the story of a mother (Maria Dizzia) who has grown frustrated with her husband (Greg Keller) and her daily routine. But her life is shaken up when two free-spirited twenty-somethings move in across the street and she discovers that she can see into their apartment. Extreme anonymous intimacy ensues, as does catalyst out the wazoo.

Appearances can be deceiving, especially when the observer has unexamined subjective conditioned assumptions that -- unwittingly projected -- determine how the now-unconsciously-edited "objective," apparently self-evident discernment-patterns "out there" must be interpreted. How to break this vicious circle of self-serving filter-bubbling?

(Spoiler/hint: it may involve empathy. Keep this under your hat!)

This fictional film was inspired by a true story, told by Diane Weipert on Love + Radio's "The Living Room," produced by Briana Breen and Brendan Baker. You can hear the original story here.

RE: What youtube video are you watching? - schubert - 05-28-2021

wasn't expecting this at all.. steve harvey spitting straight wisdom from the heart!!