Bring4th
No Clever Title - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: No Clever Title (/showthread.php?tid=15259)

No Clever Title - wakingup_care - 02-08-2018

Howdy Folks,

I would like to introduce myself, but I don't know what to say. I don't know if I am a "Wanderer" or not, and I don't really care. It seems besides the point to me at this space/time nexus. That in itself, the apparent need to identify and label ourselves and our world, I find constricting. (Yet, of course, amazing opportunities exist within it.)

I never had an "awakening" experience. I have often felt like coming into consciousness in my childhood was like a RUDE waking experience. Like I did/do somehow KNOW some different, more nurturing and comfortable versions and vibes of experience. I certainly found this world baffling for some time.

Several times throughout my childhood, 'random' people would make remarks along the lines of "You must be an old soul." As a kid I was just like, yeah, um -ok-, whatever.
Anyhoo, I have a strong, focused, continual drive to seek out material such as is resonant with the Ra channelings. This incarnation has felt like quite a ride; and I have not connected with many who can even begin to grasp concepts such as are in the Ra material.

So, yeah. Hello peeps. Cool Heart

It's a start....

RE: No Clever Title - 1109 - 02-08-2018

Hello! Welcome friend.

Who knows if they’re a wanderer, nothing is certain on this plane. You sure sound like you belong here nevertheless.

RE: No Clever Title - wakingup_care - 02-08-2018

(02-08-2018, 03:44 AM)1109 Wrote: Hello! Welcome friend.

Who knows if they’re a wanderer, nothing is certain on this plane. You sure sound like you belong here nevertheless.

Hi 1109 and Thank you. How appropriate, in that synchronistic way of things, that your current avatar photo is one of my personal symbols/reverse acronyms. Frog. Fully Rely On God. And your numbers are significant to me, too. Love it!

RE: No Clever Title - rva_jeremy - 02-08-2018

Hey wakingup, thanks for introducing yourself. I haven't had any super profound awakening experiences either, just a calm, quiet knowledge that things are different than people think they are. You're in good company Smile

(02-08-2018, 11:22 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Hey wakingup, thanks for introducing yourself. I haven't had any super profound awakening experiences either, just a calm, quiet knowledge that things are different than people think they are. You're in good company Smile

Hi Jeremy, thanks. Your "calm, quiet knowledge" about things being different amazes me. I have always felt a very strong sense of urgency, as if I wanted to literally be running up to people and physically shaking them and screaming "WAKE UP!!!" Urgency and impatience with the slow pace of collective evolution on this planet.

RE: No Clever Title - Diana - 02-08-2018

(02-08-2018, 01:02 AM)wakingup_care Wrote: I never had an "wakening" experience. I have often felt like coming into consciousness in my childhood was like a RUDE waking experience. Like I did/do somehow KNOW some different, more nurturing and comfortable versions and vibes of experience. I certainly found this world baffling for some time.

Welcome. Smile

This is close to my own experience. I never had an awakening, I just seemed to emerge into this world as who I am now. Apparently I wasn't happy as a baby (though I have always been very healthy) because I used to cry and hold my breath and my mother and grandmother would resort to holding me under a running faucet to get me to breathe. I think I may have regarded this place as a mistake. Or I wondered what the heck I'd gotten myself into.  Tongue

Hi Diana, thank you for the welcome Smile

This from your post: "Apparently I wasn't happy as a baby (though I have always been very healthy) because I used to cry and hold my breath and my mother and grandmother would resort to holding me under a running faucet to get me to breathe."

WOW, that's intense! :@ baby you were! I really resonate with "wondered what the heck I'd gotten myself into."

I'm glad you are here and it is nice to meet you.

RE: No Clever Title - Aion - 02-09-2018

I like your name, it reminds me of this video of Mr. Rogers.

RE: No Clever Title - GentleReckoning - 02-09-2018

(02-08-2018, 04:23 PM)wakingup_care Wrote: Hi Diana, thank you for the welcome Smile

This from your post: "Apparently I wasn't happy as a baby (though I have always been very healthy) because I used to cry and hold my breath and my mother and grandmother would resort to holding me under a running faucet to get me to breathe."

WOW, that's intense!  :@ baby you were!  I really resonate with "wondered what the heck I'd gotten myself into."

Sounds like whale guides. I would hold my breath as a kid as long as I could whenever we went on vacation...

RE: No Clever Title - wakingup_care - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 12:33 PM)Aion Wrote: I like your name, it reminds me of this video of Mr. Rogers.

Thanks Aion, I enjoyed the video.

RE: No Clever Title - wakingup_care - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 02:10 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 04:23 PM)wakingup_care Wrote: Hi Diana, thank you for the welcome Smile

WOW, that's intense!  :@ baby you were!  I really resonate with "wondered what the heck I'd gotten myself into."

Sounds like whale guides. I would hold my breath as a kid as long as I could whenever we went on vacation...

Gentle Reckoning, do you mean you would hold your breath under water in the ocean? Did you ever hear the whales? Their sounds are so soothing to me.