Bring4th
Jesus was a Jedi! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Jesus was a Jedi! (/showthread.php?tid=15145)

Jesus was a Jedi! - Jim Kent + - 01-11-2018

Greetings sisters and brothers, 

I was just on social-media and someone said that they wanted to be a Jedi deep down.

I responded by recommending that they read my book as it will teach them how to get to 4th Density which is the same thing as becoming a Jedi! 

So in one sense it could be said that Jesus was a Jedi! And not the last one either!  Wink 

L & L

Jim 

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-11-2018

I'm a Jedi.  I mind trick myself all the time.

My midochlorion count is hypercubed.

These jedi, they're baby God's.

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - Jim Kent + - 01-12-2018

I do apologise, I had been to see "The Last Jedi" again earlier and I got a bit carried away...

Whilst I don't think it's inappropriate to compare Jesus to the Jedi, ever since I learnt from L/L about Jesus' super-powers of automatically coming into 3rd D incarnation with partial memory, I've considered that Jesus is "Neo" from "The matrix".

I sincerely apologise for any confusion caused!  Wink

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - Quan - 01-12-2018

(01-12-2018, 06:41 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: I do apologise, I had been to see "The Last Jedi" again earlier and I got a bit carried away...

Whilst I don't think it's inappropriate to compare Jesus to the Jedi, ever since I learnt from L/L about Jesus' super-powers of automatically coming into 3rd D incarnation with partial memory, I've considered that Jesus is "Neo" from "The matrix".

I sincerely apologise for any confusion caused!  Wink

Haha i laughed when i read title of this thread never heard those words together before.  How did you find the movie ? I am seeing it tomorrow the thread is a nice lead up to prepare me BigSmile

(01-12-2018, 06:51 AM)Quan Wrote: Haha i laughed when i read title of this thread never heard those words together before.  How did you find the movie ? I am seeing it tomorrow the thread is a nice lead up to prepare me BigSmile

Hi Quan,

I'm glad you got the humour of my post(s)!

I've been a massive life-long Sci-Fi fan since childhood so a new Star Wars film  is a relatively big-deal for me...

I thought it was excellent, for me, as good as any of the original trilogy.

It's long at 2 and a half hours, but it's paced really well and looks great!

It's always a pleasure for me to see the Falcon kicking ass!

Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers.  Smile

Jim

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-12-2018

Neo, Jedi, Jesus.

Aren't we all of these things? Tongue

(01-12-2018, 08:23 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Neo, Jedi, Jesus.

Aren't we all of these things? Tongue

Indeed, agreed! But perhaps Jesus was a bit more Jesusy than the rest of us? 

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - xise - 01-12-2018

Jim Kent, I know I've said this before, but I love Babylon5 and I love your profile picture Smile

(01-12-2018, 09:20 AM)xise Wrote: Jim Kent, I know I've said this before, but I love Babylon5 and I love your profile picture Smile

Hi xise, 

Thanks!

Out of all of the decades of Sci-Fi I love B5 has to be my favourite!

In my crazier days, I thought that some of it was a message to me!  Wink 

Then I found L/L's output and I dismissed this notion entirely and replaced it with the idea that it is / might be a message to wanderers.

Then in 2005 Q'uo ( through Carla ) told me that since '92 I've been "possessed" by a Vorlon level entity ( i.e. 6th D ) and I recalled that when Kosh's "body" is killed by the Shadows, "he" walks-in to Sheridan, so now I'm thinking... hhmmm?

I haven't watched B5 through since 2001, and even then it was on a 4.3 TV on VHS. 

I'm gonna treat myself to watching it in 16.9 on my 55" on DVD when I finish my latest album. 

Cheers

Jim     

Well one may argue the second coming is all of us wanderers, so in a way we're potentially as jesusy as the one jesus just the same way we're all potentially creatory just as the one creator Tongue

I still remember the time I mistook you as the one Jim, because you came off in a post as Jimyish in my mind.

I wish you luck in your work, don't forget how worthwhile you are Smile

(01-12-2018, 10:48 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Well one may argue the second coming is all of us wanderers, so in a way we're potentially as jesusy as the one jesus just the same way we're all potentially creatory just as the one creator Tongue

I still remember the time I mistook you as the one Jim, because you came off in a post as Jimyish in my mind.

I wish you luck in your work, don't forget how worthwhile you are Smile

Hi C_A, 

Your first point has me thinking of "new-age" fashionistas trying to score points against each-other by claiming " I'm more creatory than you are!" and "It's all bout becoming more creatory maan!"

I'm also tickled by the notion that there is such an attribute as being "Jimyish" and where I'd score on that measurement scale, clearly quite high!  

Thank you my friend.  Smile

Naw, I didn't mean to come off that way!  Sorry.  I meant it more like...  Well sometimes when I'm tired I have a hard time thinking of better words for more eloquent expressions, so I found your word usage quite succinct.

I still haven't seen the new Star Wars.  I however have heard that the old Battlefront II game from like 12 years ago is being revived for online play slowly due to the EA blunder of the new Star Wars game.

It's hard to believe how old these franchises are, Star Trek just hit it's 50th anniversary.  Star Wars isn't too far behind.

I wonder what it's like to actually travel through space faster than the speed of light.  It must be thrilling.

(01-12-2018, 02:09 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Naw, I didn't mean to come off that way!  Sorry.  I meant it more like...  Well sometimes when I'm tired I have a hard time thinking of better words for more eloquent expressions, so I found your word usage quite succinct.

It's hard to believe how old these franchises are, Star Trek just hit it's 50th anniversary.  Star Wars isn't too far behind.

I wonder what it's like to actually travel through space faster than the speed of light.  It must be thrilling.

No apology necessary, I think we've our wires crossed, I was enjoying you joining in with my wordy silliness!

I'm only 4 years off the half-century mark myself - and I'm bloody falling apart!  Wink 

I agree, Faster Than Light travel must be amazing and even better if you were able to look out the window. 

In all seriousness, I wonder if 6th d entities are able to self-propel through space at such speeds?  

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - Ra1111 - 01-12-2018

Ra said something like those of Jesus’s consciousness are returning at harvest ... what does it mean and does anyone here think you may be one of “those” ??(I do!)

(01-12-2018, 02:47 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: Ra said something like those of Jesus’s consciousness are returning at harvest ... what does it mean and does anyone here think you may be one of “those” ??(I do!)

Carla once said to me something along the lines of: "Wanderers are the second coming of Christ".

As I understand it, "Christ Consciousness" is akin and possibly interchangeable with the concept of Positive-Polarity, although i'm not familiar with the applicable Ra quote/s and I'm happy to be corrected if I'm in error on that one.

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - isis - 01-12-2018

[Image: Jedi-Jesus-sm.gif]

(01-12-2018, 03:21 PM)isis Wrote: [Image: Jedi-Jesus-sm.gif]
Fairplay ISIS, that's wonderfully apt! did you make for this thread or did you find it? 

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - isis - 01-12-2018

i googled jedi jesus
there's more where that came from! :)

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - Ra1111 - 01-12-2018

(01-12-2018, 02:56 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 02:47 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: Ra said something like those of Jesus’s consciousness are returning at harvest ... what does it mean and does anyone here think you may be one of “those” ??(I do!)

Carla once said to me something along the lines of: "Wanderers are the second coming of Christ".

As I understand it, "Christ Consciousness" is akin and possibly interchangeable with the concept of Positive-Polarity, although i'm not familiar with the applicable Ra quote/s and I'm happy to be corrected if I'm in error on that one.

Now that I found exactly what Ra said:

there are others of the identical congruency of consciousness that will welcome those to the fourth density. This is the meaning of the returning

I would have to disagree with the notion that the phenom of “wanderers” is the returning of Christ. Those of the “exact congruency of consciousness” makes me think these are entities who at least originate from the same Density as jesus, and since wanderers are from all over...idk

Even further off topic (because why not) There was a time during my seeking when I named my ability to feel the historical “crown chakra” tingle all over my body. I called it “awakening Christ” , as that was the only description that seemed to fit. It is a natural ability, almost exclusively guided by my love of music.

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - Quan - 01-13-2018

(01-12-2018, 07:02 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 06:51 AM)Quan Wrote: Haha i laughed when i read title of this thread never heard those words together before.  How did you find the movie ? I am seeing it tomorrow the thread is a nice lead up to prepare me BigSmile

Hi Quan,

I'm glad you got the humour of my post(s)!

I've been a massive life-long Sci-Fi fan since childhood so a new Star Wars film  is a relatively big-deal for me...

I thought it was excellent, for me, as good as any of the original trilogy.

It's long at 2 and a half hours, but it's paced really well and looks great!

It's always a pleasure for me to see the Falcon kicking ass!

Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers.  Smile

Jim

I just got home after seeing it, its such a classic combo  Space different planets, interplanetary conflict, light vs dark (literally light side of the force and dark side BigSmile ) spectacular special effects and action scenes, spiritual messages and most important of all seeing different entities from range of planets all working together.
Haha yeah the falcon got a nice show in!

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - Jim Kent + - 01-13-2018

More Orion influenced infighting I'd presume?  Wink

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/dundee/538150/jesus-attacks-jedi-knight-dundee-articleisfree/

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - Infinite - 01-14-2018

(01-12-2018, 02:37 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: In all seriousness, I wonder if 6th d entities are able to self-propel through space at such speeds?  

Probably don't need be a 6D entity:

Quote:51.2 Questioner: Thank you. This next question I feel to be a transient type of question; however, it has been asked me by one whom I have communicated with who has been intensely involved in the UFO portion of the phenomenon. If you deem it too transient or unimportant we’ll skip it, but I have been asked how is it possible for the craft of, shall we say, the fourth-density to get here in that it seems that as you approach the velocity of light mass approaches infinite. We have talked about the increase of spiritual mass and it was just a question as to how this transition from very distant planets is made in craft and my question would be why craft would be necessary at all? This is not an important question.

Ra: I am Ra. You have asked several questions. We shall respond in turn.

Firstly, we agree that this material is transient.

Secondly, those for the most part coming from distant points, as you term them, do not need craft as you know them. The query itself requires understanding which you do not possess. We shall attempt to state what may be stated.

Firstly, there are a few third-density entities who have learned how to use craft to travel between star systems while experiencing the limitations you now understand. However, such entities have learned to use hydrogen in a way different from your understanding now. These entities still take quite long durations of time, as you measure it, to move about. However, these entities are able to use hypothermia to slow the physical and mental complex processes in order to withstand the duration of flight. Those such as are from Sirius are of this type. There are two other types.

One is the type which, coming from fourth, fifth, or sixth density in your own galaxy, has access to a type of energy system which uses the speed of light as a slingshot and thus arrives where it wishes without any perceptible time elapsed in your view.

The other type of experience is that of fourth, fifth, and sixth densities of other galaxies and some within your own galaxy which have learned the necessary disciplines of personality to view the universe as one being and, therefore, are able to proceed from locus to locus by thought alone, materializing the necessary craft, if you will, to enclose the light body of the entity.

RE: Jesus was a Jedi! - Jim Kent + - 01-15-2018

(01-14-2018, 04:50 PM)Infinite Wrote:
Quote:One is the type which, coming from fourth, fifth, or sixth density in your own galaxy, has access to a type of energy system which uses the speed of light as a slingshot and thus arrives where it wishes without any perceptible time elapsed in your view.

The other type of experience is that of fourth, fifth, and sixth densities of other galaxies and some within your own galaxy which have learned the necessary disciplines of personality to view the universe as one being and, therefore, are able to proceed from locus to locus by thought alone, materializing the necessary craft, if you will, to enclose the light body of the entity.

Hi Infinite, 

Sort of reminds me of "travelling without moving" from "Dune":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sPMAiU5684