Bring4th
Will you come back? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Will you come back? (/showthread.php?tid=15052)

Pages: 1 2

Will you come back? - Nowheretoday - 12-06-2017

I believe most people here recognize themselves as wanderers, if so, how do you feel about your choice to come down here? and now that you're here, will you come back if given the opportunity?

RE: Will you come back? - YinYang - 12-06-2017

You'll have to show us the brochure first, I need to know what the other options are :-)

RE: Will you come back? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 12-06-2017

Maybe I'll come back as long as it's for those I love...

But I honestly don't really want to since there seems to be this focus on suffering.  I just want to love, not struggle to love through all this catalyst.  Maybe a lesser difficulty, I clearly failed this incarnation and made those I love suffer instead, something I greatly do not want.  What's more I need to deeply ask myself if participating in these modes of reality is really for me or not after this life...  I don't like the idea of my soul so easily participating in hurting others and itself.

If I've eternity, what's the rush?

Besides, I'd like to try making some galaxies or solar systems, or designing life and reality.  Being a logos sounds like a nice way to go about life.  I would like to do something creative with light/love and make mysteries to be unravelled.

So, I'll have to really wonder if incarnation is for me anymore, or if I'll do better off sticking to some more healing activities for a while before taking on 3D again.

I'll absolutely take a 3D round of peaceful loving lives though on lesser densely veiled planets though.  I like 3D, just not when it's used to hurt itself.

RE: Will you come back? - Nau7ik - 12-06-2017

Well according to the Q’uo channelings, us wanderers thought long and hard about the decision to wander. This was not a quick decision at all. So we knew what we were getting into and the risks of wandering. Our desire to serve was so great that these risks were acceptable to us.

Now we are here. Who knows how long we’ve been here, I can only remember this life. I’ve had faint memories in dreams of an icy world when I was a kid. I was just sitting and meditating in the arctic tundra. Others have told me I’ve come to them in dreams but I don’t remember that either.

Anyway, sometimes I bemoan my choice of coming here, “why did I choose to come to this planet? The people are so disharmonious.” And there is my answer, because the people here can’t seem to point the compass of polarity in one direction.

We came here, first, in service to the planet. Second, to serve the people who are (subconsciously) calling. Third, to learn and refine areas of our being that could use more refinement.

Earth is an incredibly beautiful Edenic planet. The catalyst here is some of the best in the galaxy, imo. We have a full range of orientation on the planet; mixed souls; positive and negative. The opportunities for learning and transformation are great. When we leave and return to our home group, the learning we had under the veil will be very useful! Especially in the ways of wisdom.

Now, would I choose to wander again? I haven’t finished this term yet, so I can’t really say. My opinion now incarnate and under the veil, no I’d prefer not to wander again in third density. I might feel very differently outside of the incarnation though.

RE: Will you come back? - Jade - 12-06-2017

I ain't leaving til the 100-700 year harvest time frame is done (and I have a feeling that we're going to edge closer to the longer end of that time frame.)

I'm sure there are plenty of entities willing to take the spots of those who want to give up their front row seat to our solar system's greatest spectacle, but since we earned our spots by seniority of vibration, I encourage everyone consider how valuable their time here actually is in the grand scheme of things!

RE: Will you come back? - Nowheretoday - 12-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 05:15 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Maybe I'll come back as long as it's for those I love...

But I honestly don't really want to since there seems to be this focus on suffering.  I just want to love, not struggle to love through all this catalyst.  Maybe a lesser difficulty, I clearly failed this incarnation and made those I love suffer instead, something I greatly do not want.  What's more I need to deeply ask myself if participating in these modes of reality is really for me or not after this life...  I don't like the idea of my soul so easily participating in hurting others and itself.

Besides, I'd like to try making some galaxies or solar systems, or designing life and reality.  Being a logos sounds like a nice way to go about life.  I would like to do something creative with light/love and make mysteries to be unravelled.

So, I'll have to really wonder if incarnation is for me anymore, or if I'll do better off sticking to some more healing activities for a while before taking on 3D again.

I'll absolutely take a 3D round of peaceful loving lives though on lesser densely veiled planets though.  I like 3D, just not when it's used to hurt itself.

You mean like creating a solar system with planets and self aware incarnated entities, giving them free will to see them destroy some of these planets and each other? Lol

RE: Will you come back? - Nowheretoday - 12-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 04:14 AM)YinYang Wrote: You'll have to show us the brochure first, I need to know what the other options are :-)

I like your reply, is very diplomatic in regards the event we experience here.

I feel like it would be like going to a traveling agency, with pictures on the walls of these different third density planets, the agent shows you the brochure:

Agent: And here is planet "Earth" they call it.

(12-06-2017, 09:52 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Earth is an incredibly beautiful Edenic planet. The catalyst here is some of the best in the galaxy, imo. We have a full range of orientation on the planet; mixed souls; positive and negative. The opportunities for learning and transformation are great. When we leave and return to our home group, the learning we had under the veil will be very useful! Especially in the ways of wisdom. 

Then you go like (flashbacks dog)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ChTL-3c3o
Snap out of it and be like

Wanderer: Oh no thank you, I've been there before I'd like to try some other planet this time, how about this one...

RE: Will you come back? - Billz - 12-06-2017

My immediate answer would be that, "I go where I'm called." However, that could be my vanity and pride and not enough of a selfless loving reflection of my true self. Also, since I'm "still in school" and studying some very basic texts, how can I know how I'd answer until actually hearing the question. I hope I'd still be in love with being in love and deeply enchanted with being in service to others. Only time and evolving to the opportunity will reveal my actual answer...hmmm...

RE: Will you come back? - Minyatur - 12-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 02:41 PM)Billz Wrote: My immediate answer would be that, "I go where I'm called."  However, that could be my vanity and pride and not enough of a selfless loving reflection of my true self.  Also, since I'm "still in school" and studying some very basic texts, how can I know how I'd answer until actually hearing the question.  I hope I'd still be in love with being in love and deeply enchanted with being in service to others.  Only time and evolving to the opportunity will reveal my actual answer...hmmm...

I think it's a good answer.

The calling one may receive from without resonates with what's within, so even if you are still "in school", that is what makes it so you can feel called to go anywhere.

To me, to be of service acknowledges a mutuality of service. The notion of teach/learner and learn/teacher is built on this principle for example. A state of wholeness and completeness is still and unmoving, so to be evolving is what allows any play of dynamic with one another.

(12-06-2017, 12:39 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 05:15 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Maybe I'll come back as long as it's for those I love...

You mean like creating a solar system with planets and self aware incarnated entities, giving them free will to see them destroy some of these planets and each other? Lol

No, more like designing vast beautiful landscapes, or modes of mentation, large spanning nebulae, or more.

If I wanted to partake in destruction I'd just stick around here and pray for my other creators to have an epiphany and desire something less painful for themselves.

In the mean time people are indoctrinated by the creator, not actually free but whimsical parts of a being they consider their deity, they'll gladly make illusions to smash if that's what they've told themselves they've wanted.

I personally have faith that an actual free will unconditionally loving creation has a bit more consideration for itself, so I see everyone all joyful about things they don't even know about, and others freaked out over things similarly unknown.

I just want to love and create.  Not hate and destroy.  Spectacle of the cosmos?  It comes around often enough.  Senior vibrations? We're not as advanced as we like to think.  I don't see harvest lasting 700 years, it might be even longer once these next 3 years are over with.

We don't know.  I assume I'm not an indoctrinated being with glitter filled blinded eyes to what is actually occurring here in 3D as planned by those that make 3D.  I don't hide behind these quotes by someone claiming something or subscribe to their total accuracy, I'm not interested in creating dogma out of explorational philosophies.

I knew pretty well enough even with a veil what I came here to do.  I have been unable to do so, and while I blame myself for not being more considerate and less greedy, I see that I'm not truly a greedy inconsiderate person.  Just an abused one molded to be the ways I am.  I don't appreciate the reasons given.  Front row seat to horror in the name of love.

I have to reconcile the atrocities of man with the indifference of God.  What could go wrong.  God is so detached, its not even the big One itself whom moves us. It's discarnate higher density beings.  God isn't with you, your spirit guides are.  God doesn't put spontaneous spurious impulses in your head to do things or think things, discarnate entities do.

God isn't around, just pieces of it all calling themself god then acting like anyone else making serious mistakes all to learn then calling it all okay because this is an illusion.

I hold my otherselves to a moral standard.  If you're a monster, I have to let you go.  It's a shame that so many souls are okay with rape and torture and murder just because it doesn't effect their small sphere of direct experience.  Why worry about those things when God says its all okay.  Go cut off your kids limb because it'll polarize you, let your mother get raped because another wants her to know that experience, because her soul wants to know.  Just let it happen, and when it's your turn to get mutilated and violently sexually assaulted, everyone else will agree with you.

Just let it happen.

All I'm saying is don't just let it happen, no one deserves that, not even if they want it, not even if they're God.  If you really care about yourself and others, you won't let anyone just get hurt badly because they desired it or another did.

That's like letting a severely mentally ill person cut off their genitals because they wanted to know what it felt like.  You don't let them do that, irregardless.

If we are all things, there's room in us to be wrong about how we went about something.

Feed the hungry
Hydrate the thirsty
Heal the hurt
Protect the innocent
Stop the suffering

Give those cold warmth
Give those hot coolness

All I want is to make things out of love.  Manifest a blanket for a cold scared kid.  Or a fruit tree for a hungry homeless guy.  Or direct people into a space to defer robbers.

The negative path entities are already working overtime to create suffering.  I just want to provide comfort.

Or more not be a part of these things.  You should shut down schools with horrendous rates and make room for better things.  I'm sure Earth would make a beautiful school without dark principles running the curriculum.

You know, I think I would come back actually now that I really think about it.

But I think I'd need to spend more time considering things I may have need to consider more about.

Like forgiveness.

Who knows, maybe I'm just designed to be upset, to explore these concepts, and maybe nothing is actually wrong, and I'm just good at moaning about the ethical debacles of reconciling evil and god in philosophical ethical debates.

I am looking for the love, it just seems to be in a very hidden in plain sight kind of way.  It's like there's this beautiful picture of a closeup suburban landscape, the houses are vibrant, there's swaying trees and bushes, flowers, a lot of serenity, then tucked away in a shadow somewhere is a much more horrendous scene.  You don't notice it until you look into that particular dark spot on the picture.  99% of it is amazing, then there's that one place.

What's that doing there?
It's my darkness.
Why would you want that?
Well, it's alive too, it deserves a place too.
But it's doing horrible things!

...  Looking at everything, there is mostly love.  You could say I'm being squeamish about this one little stain in my perception.  I have to some degree a desire to understand all of these weird things, especially to figure out the archetypical themes of such things for writing, as I do hope to achieve Stephen King style genres.  Because those are some good books.

But, I get too invested in these silly pursuits.  And as everyone can see, I get especially irratic at my obsession with the spiritual and the actual reality I perceived before I found the Law of One, and now.

I'd say.  I have a lot of work to do.  So I may have further needs for 3D.  I'm just beginning to wonder if it is the most efficacious and efficient manner for me to incarnate.  I wonder if one can be a discarnate wanderer on the physical plane, like say you find a person in 1920 in a desert, he's dying, you're discarnate but able to effect change very subtly, go back centuries, find a cactus, make it grow, fall, repeat over time so that in 1920 right where this guy is, he comes upon a cactus, all juicy and ripe, it gives him sustenance to keep on trying to get back, gives him shade to rest for a moment, but mostly water.  And stupid silly little stuff like that.  Changing small little things in small little ways, those everyday miracles I believe in.  I wanna make them happen.  Somehow there's one last gallon of milk, somehow a person meets another right at the right moment.

I'd certainly rather focus on that than trying to be a good writer hah.

Anyways, that's my musing, sorry for that, I forget I should show some humility.  I will just have to redouble my efforts to find love in those moments.

RE: Will you come back? - Aion - 12-06-2017

Oh yeah, you can't get rid of me.

RE: Will you come back? - YinYang - 12-07-2017

Nowheretoday Wrote:I like your reply, is very diplomatic in regards the event we experience here.

I feel like it would be like going to a traveling agency, with pictures on the walls of these different third density planets, the agent shows you the brochure:

Agent: And here is planet "Earth" they call it.

Ha-ha, indeed! My comment was a little tongue in cheek, I love Earth. It is just so fascinating to me, I think if you are bored here, then you are boring! And if such a brochure exists, it would be a biiiiig brochure.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity.

C_A Wrote:I don't see harvest lasting 700 years, it might be even longer once these next 3 years are over with.

Why 3 years?

RE: Will you come back? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 12-07-2017

Well YY, on my country of...  People...  We have elected a man whom pokes fun at a leader willing to start nuclear war. Has berated our own processes and rallied together the collective trash of our society of racists, sexists, crazies, and has begun dismantling previous progress to forward nothing of the agenda that was promised.

Frankly, 3 years is a long time, and in that time one man can do a lot of damage.

I'm somewhat ashamed of my country in it's handling of politics.  We're a sick nation, sick socially.

Of course the opposite holds true, maybe this push is what's needed for America to become more involved and internally mature when it comes to the global scene and the internal government structure, and the agenda of our government.

But as things stand, I could see 4D needing a good millennium to come around if things get shook up enough.  But maybe they'll get settled, and 4D will be right around next week.

I don't know, but things have changed, and old information most surely does not hold up in accuracy to present times.

Like as far as we even know Harvest is always happening and we're just up for the shift next, however long it takes us to be ready isn't a major factor.  It comes like the striking of the hour on a clock, but 4D doesn't appear to be in as big a rush as the harvest to come be...

The US has always been the biggest obstacle to world peace, long before Trump - decades - all eyes are now on China and Russia. Can they prevent a war? We know they want to if their official channels is to be believed. The US needs to start another war now to save the dollar... but this one might be their last war...

RE: Will you come back? - MangusKhan - 12-07-2017

(12-07-2017, 09:58 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: But as things stand, I could see 4D needing a good millennium to come around if things get shook up enough.  But maybe they'll get settled, and 4D will be right around next week.

[Image: make-it-happen.jpg]

RE: Will you come back? - Glow - 12-07-2017

There are 3 incarnations of my essence/light here now.

Apparently "i" am not back till the 24th century but what "i" am exactly in that regard is unclear to me.
Will other parts of me with different skills and predispositions incarnate in the mean time? I have a hunch but I'm not certain.
What exactly comes back of me in 400 years?

I don't fully understand it yet but even if I am not physically incarnate I imagine some part of our energy will remain here in some form.
Its all in big I's hands and I'm certain its a good plan whatever it is.

RE: Will you come back? - Spaced - 12-07-2017

I'm in it for the long run

RE: Will you come back? - Minyatur - 12-07-2017

(12-07-2017, 12:34 PM)Spaced Wrote: I'm in it for the long run

Been a while already huh.

RE: Will you come back? - unity100 - 12-07-2017

(12-06-2017, 10:28 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: I ain't leaving til the 100-700 year harvest time frame is done (and I have a feeling that we're going to edge closer to the longer end of that time frame.)

I'm sure there are plenty of entities willing to take the spots of those who want to give up their front row seat to our solar system's greatest spectacle, but since we earned our spots by seniority of vibration, I encourage everyone consider how valuable their time here actually is in the grand scheme of things!

Indeed, a change from a problematic, overall positive, but socially formatted negative planet to a 4th density proper positive planet would present a spectacle.

RE: Will you come back? - Nowheretoday - 12-07-2017

Socially formatted negative planet...

I like that term

RE: Will you come back? - Infinite Unity - 12-07-2017

No problem at all, kicking it out on the beach babe. Cultivating LOVE.

RE: Will you come back? - Infinite Unity - 12-07-2017

(12-07-2017, 10:28 AM)MangusKhan Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 09:58 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: But as things stand, I could see 4D needing a good millennium to come around if things get shook up enough.  But maybe they'll get settled, and 4D will be right around next week.

[Image: make-it-happen.jpg]

I personally feel the gateway approaching. To ME it is very close.

RE: Will you come back? - CurtisUSA - 12-13-2017

Im not so sure I want to stay tell the end, I was born in the mid 1960s and so I have been around awhile, I have been thru alot of catalysts and wonder how many more I should have in this life, at times I actually wonder if Ive achieved my goal for this incarnation. Both my parents and a slightly older sister are still alive and I am in good health and will stay incarnate as long as they are alive.

I do think some amazing things will be taking place, it already seems to me thats its happening, this I especially noticed in 2017

RE: Will you come back? - Dekalb_Blues - 12-14-2017

~
[Image: 5652d646-9454-4fbd-84e6-0cccedc4bf26.png]

#%& it, I always cave. *sigh* Some souls just never learn.

And now, an image metaphorical of the typical inter-incarnational scene (staged whilst astrally floating about in some
extra-dank bardo) of the interaction between le Moi and my ever-Grand-Scheming Greater Self, as It proposes a cockamamie
New & Improved Next-Life Design (Now With Extra Added Completely Self-Sacrificial Altruistic Suffering To Expedite Evolution!!) 
-- and my usual first reaction:

[Image: 541572c7996994e4f5b7df60c932a33a.gif]

Candid likeness of my Great Self on a good hair day:

[Image: phurba32.jpg] "Psychostasis is a b****!"

Me: "Well, here we go again!":

[Image: jpt3_9D7.jpg]

When Rumi asked Yunus what he thought of his six-book masterpiece, the Masnavi-I Ma'navi  [Rhyming Couplets of Profound Spiritual Meaning],
Yunus simply said, "It's a little long. I would have written it differently."
"Oh, how so?" Rumi asked.
"I would have written: I came from Eternity, clothed myself with skin and bones, and called myself 'Yunus'."

You Are Here (Somewhere), Or Roundaboutly Thereabouts Without A Doubt:
https://vancouver.shambhala.org/images/Vancouver_Images/WheelofLife.jpg
http://sbarrera.home.mindspring.com/bs/hust/BSRealms.jpg 
http://www.shalagram.ru/knowledge/mysticcosmos/figures/30.gif  (In Union There's Strength -- Join the Hungry Ghostly Gourmands Union, Local #2222 now!)
https://drakebearstephen.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/em44.jpg?w=458&h=354
https://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs10s/rebirth.php#cycl

Watch out for this guy!:

[Image: image016.jpg]  http://henrybayman.com/intimations-of-sufism-in-ancient-egypt 

Cool

RE: Will you come back? - Quan - 12-14-2017

(12-06-2017, 04:14 AM)YinYang Wrote: You'll have to show us the brochure first, I need to know what the other options are :-)
Haha love your comments. Well I think theres another brochure available its new 4th density negative you want to check that out  Tongue

RE: Will you come back? - Spaced - 12-14-2017

(12-07-2017, 01:01 PM)Elros Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 12:34 PM)Spaced Wrote: I'm in it for the long run

Been a while already huh.

Yup. At least 10k years

RE: Will you come back? - rva_jeremy - 12-15-2017

To me, it's completely unclear how much the incarnate personality ostensibly typing this message overlaps with the entity that is planning my incarnations. I tend to think that "I" am a bunch of different things, between my time/space self, my higher self, my past selves that have their own constructs of personality, the totality to which I am returning, and me, Jeremy, the person I'm dreaming I am right now. So who's to say? Certainty is not our lot, but here's my approach:

The ego, the yellow-ray personality that is the avatar or representative of my totality into third density, is an instrument. The instrument can only operate effectively if it is part of the medium it seeks to operate upon; in this case, the instrument is my body complex entangled with my veiled mind complex that allows for physical experience, appearance of the subject/object dynamic, etc. Within the rules of the material illusion, things naturally dissipate into chaos without energy and intelligence input; therefore, this instrument has as its core feature the ability to create the appearance of permanence and stability in a time-dilated, continually-in-flux, materially-realized dialectic.

All of that is to say: there's a lot about my ego, my sense of self, my personality that is designed to make the illusion tractable. Can I really trust that what I'd want as an incarnate being has anything at all to do with what I want as a totality?. Think of it like a car's check engine light: the car is a construct that aspires to a certain kind of efficiency as its sensors can measure, but I as the driver just want to go somewhere, and the car's "wishes" (perhaps its telos) are only a means to an end.

So what can I really say about what the "total I" wants? The more I ponder this, the more I think that what would drive future incarnations is a series of concerns that I can only understand by making an analogy with third density concerns like growth and learning. But it must be more nuanced than that. It must!

RE: Will you come back? - Nowheretoday - 12-15-2017

(12-15-2017, 12:51 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: To me, it's completely unclear how much the incarnate personality ostensibly typing this message overlaps with the entity that is planning my incarnations.  I tend to think that "I" am a bunch of different things, between my time/space self, my higher self, my past selves that have their own constructs of personality, the totality to which I am returning, and me, Jeremy, the person I'm dreaming I am right now.  So who's to say?  Certainty is not our lot, but here's my approach:

The ego, the yellow-ray personality that is the avatar or representative of my totality into third density, is an instrument.  The instrument can only operate effectively if it is part of the medium it seeks to operate upon; in this case, the instrument is my body complex entangled with my veiled mind complex that allows for physical experience, appearance of the subject/object dynamic, etc.  Within the rules of the material illusion, things naturally dissipate into chaos without energy and intelligence input; therefore, this instrument has as its core feature the ability to create the appearance of permanence and stability in a time-dilated, continually-in-flux, materially-realized dialectic.

All of that is to say: there's a lot about my ego, my sense of self, my personality that is designed to make the illusion tractable.  Can I really trust that what I'd want as an incarnate being has anything at all to do with what I want as a totality?.  Think of it like a car's check engine light: the car is a construct that aspires to a certain kind of efficiency as its sensors can measure, but I as the driver just want to go somewhere, and the car's "wishes" (perhaps its telos) are only a means to an end.

So what can I really say about what the "total I" wants?  The more I ponder this, the more I think that what would drive future incarnations is a series of concerns that I can only understand by making an analogy with third density concerns like growth and learning.  But it must be more nuanced than that.  It must!

i believe It's safe to say that as an unveiled entity the answer would be yes, come back down here to serve The One, it's only an illusion, a tool to gain spiritual mass, and at the end of the day all is well, right?, but what's the answer as a veiled entity that's actually down here in the illusion experiencing all that it offers, knowing that it isn't really that hard getting tangled, tainted in doing things the unveiled entity would never do. But I get it, question is probably not valid since it affects a totality, but I'd like to think that the answer to the question as an "aware" veiled entity would hold its weight or somewhat affect the decision next time around as a non veiled entity.