Bring4th
A proposal - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: A proposal (/showthread.php?tid=14689)

Pages: 1 2 3

A proposal - GentleReckoning - 07-20-2017

I would like to unofficially be considered as the negative 6th density thought form that chose to incarnate on earth. As befitting my imaginary status, if I trigger you don't take it personally. I simply frown on all physical manifestations of intelligent thought.

I feel like this would liven up the forum in many ways.

1st, I will happily break everyone's free will as regards to the processing of simple experiential catalyst.

2nd, I stick to what I believe to be true and will listen to people not on their stories, but in the quality of the information that they access. AKA their level of connection to the all-mind or the healthiness of their chita or mental body.

3rdly, based on my studies, I am coming to the conclusion that the ideal configuration for rapid accumulation of catalyst leading to an informed choice is feminine +, masculine -. Obviously based on personal stories that configuration can and should change to fit a person's desires or programming. Nowadays, people become insulted if you bring up sex at all. I would assume that this is related to the level of shame or guilt a society has in relating to sex. The less willing you are to talk about the divine feminine and masculine the more triggered people get. Or the less the goddess or a god is desired.

4th, if you are not aware of what your major lessons are in your life (hint, they're all related to the chakras, life experience, attachment, and wisdom)

Finally, like many adepts, I have found that the real world worth exploring is internal and not external. Because the internal world grows exponentially, while the outer world feeds the inner world regardless and is in a way dominated by the internal world.

And so, this is all story. In truth, the positive and the negative are simply stances to take that allow for the creation of light. The more willing we are to embody all of reality, the more light/potential growth that is created. And at a certain level of spiritual growth I feel it is kind of necessary.

p.s. The power of the philosopher when combined with the saint is that every single aspect of the experience of reality is suspect. That all is illusion, that all is truth, that all is good, and all is bad. I'd highly recommend it. And so the larger number of potential realities that are allowed to be cogitated greatly increases choice/power.

RE: A proposal - Aion - 07-20-2017

You may choose to be whatever you wish.

Tongue

RE: A proposal - sjel - 07-20-2017

Holy s***, I literally thought of doing this and actually posted something in a similar but not-so-subtle vein that got immediately censored and taken down, about a week ago.

Essentially, open hostility, consciously? Right?

I ABSOLUTELY support you on this. 100%, go for it. I for one will embrace anything of this new idea that is directed at me.

In fact, I am in a place where I encourage you and anyone to specifically target my weaknesses and my flaws, my insecurities. I am at a point where I believe I can fully integrate hostility into my being.

DO IT DO IT DO IT

(Maybe contain it to a single, explicitly clear thread so that you don't get censored. Or only direct this at people who reply to this thread. Also, you don't really need permission, truly... I'm guessing you're introducing your idea like this so that you don't get banned.

RE: A proposal - Minyatur - 07-20-2017

(07-20-2017, 07:11 PM)sjel Wrote: In fact, I am in a place where I encourage you and anyone to specifically target my weaknesses and my flaws, my insecurities. I am at a point where I believe I can fully integrate hostility into my being.

Sounds fun.

Can you admit to yourself that you are great?

More about the thread. I will treat you as a would treat a 6D negative being.

I greet thee Co-Creator, how's the healing going?

RE: A proposal - GentleReckoning - 07-21-2017

(07-20-2017, 08:22 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 07:11 PM)sjel Wrote: In fact, I am in a place where I encourage you and anyone to specifically target my weaknesses and my flaws, my insecurities. I am at a point where I believe I can fully integrate hostility into my being.

Sounds fun.

Can you admit to yourself that you are great?

More about the thread. I will treat you as a would treat a 6D negative being.

I greet thee Co-Creator, how's the healing going?

The healing is composed of feelings combined with stories in a manner where my heart feels full, and my brain is confused in such a way to believe that an infinite being can 'help' or 'save' another infinite being....it is a folly replete with catalyst, and so I figure I'll maintain it until incarnation's end...

It is of course impossible to be 6D negative, but it is possible to swing back and forth constantly and learn from both my light and my shadow. Because of course if I express light, then I cast a shadow but if I focus on the shadow, then all becomes light...

RE: A proposal - Karl - 07-21-2017

If you're going to represent negation I want in too. I feel like I'm going to explode with antithesis.

RE: A proposal - Jade - 07-21-2017

Quote:but it is possible to swing back and forth constantly and learn from both my light and my shadow.

The Confederation actually says that this is not true, that one must make the choice before they can move forward with working on consciousness.

Quote:I am Q’uo and we are with this instrument. We would like to begin our communication through this instrument by thanking this instrument for the challenge which it has offered us, and for the fastidiousness with which it has noted the temptations which were on offer to stray ever so slightly from the purity of the contact it has sought with us. For we are a source of a particular nature which we have described to you as service to others, and that involves an open heart—a heart that does not serve with judgment concerning others for which this service is intended. There are indeed within the Creation those who are also of the Creator who do not serve in this way, and we have found that the two modalities of service mix no better than oil and water, so that one must, in fact, choose the manner of one’s service, and one must choose this anew in each new moment with the utmost fastidiousness. This fastidiousness in fact will become part of the way in which you seek and as all ultimately do seek the Creator. To seek the Creator in a particular way is a requirement of the path that you are now on.

I also want to point out that I think we should all make an attempt to be aware of the state of the forum egregore, because it seems to me it's attempting to introduce a seriously hostile and abusive energy to this forum. Why are we going here? Why does there exist such a strong desire to abuse people that must be indulged? Just because you get the "permission" from others to perform this "service" does not mean that this is a gesture being performed in true, open-hearted love for the other. Is the world really not harsh enough already out there with experiential catalyst? When did it become a good idea to seek out our friends to hurt us?

RE: A proposal - Aion - 07-21-2017

I think it's important to keep in mind that people who pass through here are all playing out their own psycho-drama and the elements we see here are often just portions of those internal narratives. In general this is nothing unusual on this forum as typically there is always at least one person whom seems to embody an antithetical view or ongoing adversarial discussions. Maybe the reason it is again emerging now is because the forum has somewhat lacked that recently.

In a metaphysical view I view this forum as being energetically tied to the structure of the Ra Material, so I wonder if our Egregregore will always include a place for a 'negative friend' since that is a reflection of the relationships built in to the Egregregore stemming from the Ra Material which has the blueprint of three working together positively, harmoniously, with one negative opposing. I think this relationship is actually ingrained in the forum Egregregore and why there's 'always one'.

On top of that, I am fairly certain I can see GR's tongue in his cheek there...

RE: A proposal - Minyatur - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 11:28 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:
Quote:but it is possible to swing back and forth constantly and learn from both my light and my shadow.

The Confederation actually says that this is not true, that one must make the choice before they can move forward with working on consciousness.

Quote:I am Q’uo and we are with this instrument. We would like to begin our communication through this instrument by thanking this instrument for the challenge which it has offered us, and for the fastidiousness with which it has noted the temptations which were on offer to stray ever so slightly from the purity of the contact it has sought with us. For we are a source of a particular nature which we have described to you as service to others, and that involves an open heart—a heart that does not serve with judgment concerning others for which this service is intended. There are indeed within the Creation those who are also of the Creator who do not serve in this way, and we have found that the two modalities of service mix no better than oil and water, so that one must, in fact, choose the manner of one’s service, and one must choose this anew in each new moment with the utmost fastidiousness. This fastidiousness in fact will become part of the way in which you seek and as all ultimately do seek the Creator. To seek the Creator in a particular way is a requirement of the path that you are now on.

In the context of what is said, he describes his role play as an incarnate 6D negative entity which would fall along the lines, I would think, of how Ra says it is easier to switch polarity back and forth for an entity that is further along the path of polarity. As such it seems to me that his statement is not false so long you don't leave the context out.

The following statement of that line you left out is my favorite part of the thread and I think is an important aspect that one should have in mind in it's desire to polarize positively, it also serves the purpose of explaining why the statement you quoted was said. Don't deny your shadows! Because otherwise they will manifest more intensely without.

Quote:19.18 Questioner: I assume that an entity on either path can decide to choose paths at any time and possibly retrace steps, the path-changing being more difficult the farther along is gone. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern.

(07-21-2017, 11:28 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: I also want to point out that I think we should all make an attempt to be aware of the state of the forum egregore, because it seems to me it's attempting to introduce a seriously hostile and abusive energy to this forum. Why are we going here? Why does there exist such a strong desire to abuse people that must be indulged? Just because you get the "permission" from others to perform this "service" does not mean that this is a gesture being performed in true, open-hearted love for the other. Is the world really not harsh enough already out there with experiential catalyst? When did it become a good idea to seek out our friends to hurt us?

Somehow this reply is the closest I've seen in relation to the energies you have described. I think GentelRecknoning is more like attempting at a play of thought and wisdom, which has potential to bring understanding and healing in regard to something many might struggle to find love and acceptance for. He said his intent is to liven up the forum also.

RE: A proposal - smc - 07-21-2017

Like the world - (or this forum) needs any more egotistical, self obsessed, 'know it all', abusive, negative, masculine energy... 0_0

Well, GR, it seems to have worked. Good job.

RE: A proposal - Karl - 07-21-2017

I don't care about polarizing I'm just here to experience things sequentially. 

I was here on the boards when there were more opposition-characters and the board was much more active/lively. 

People need opposition as it brings about further awareness of what we do and do not like: it allows us to refine our personalities/egos/whatever-you-call-it.

So long as free will (that persons choice is not violated (I.e. it's respected/followed)) when it pertains to their sovereignty no harm should follow (no karma / energetic entanglement).

We need disciplined, thoughtful, ass-holes to fill that gap who can rationally debate their opinions and accept that other people do and will continue to have different/separate opinions.

This is my opinion and I base it on personal experience only. Think what you like.

I think people tend to strive to embody the thing that they themselves feel is necessary in the world. Justifications are infinite.

RE: A proposal - Diana - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 12:55 PM)smc Wrote: Like the world  - (or this forum) needs any more egotistical, self obsessed, 'know it all', abusive, negative, masculine energy... 0_0

I would just like to add something to the above: to include "masculine" in this statement, dear SMC, is rather bigoted. Just because someone is female, or has female energies, does not guarantee kindness, enlightened attitudes, or tolerance. Both female (negative) and male (positive) energies are needed for balance. 

I don't mean to willfully misunderstand. I am aware of our cultural history and the "patriarchy." But I don't think it's helpful to attack men or male energy. In my opinion we need healing and balancing, not revenge or blame. That is not to say I don't understand suffering or wounds.

Actually, your post made me laugh. If we were sitting in your kitchen having a cup of tea together, we might both be laughing at the absurdity of the world, though both quite aware of the suffering as well.

(07-21-2017, 01:26 PM)Diana Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 12:55 PM)smc Wrote: Like the world  - (or this forum) needs any more egotistical, self obsessed, 'know it all', abusive, negative, masculine energy... 0_0

I would just like to add something to the above: to include "masculine" in this statement, dear SMC, is rather bigoted. Just because someone is female, or has female energies, does not guarantee kindness, enlightened attitudes, or tolerance. Both female (negative) and male (positive) energies are needed for balance. 

I don't mean to willfully misunderstand. I am aware of our cultural history and the "patriarchy." But I don't think it's helpful to attack men or male energy. In my opinion we need healing and balancing, not revenge or blame. That is not to say I don't understand suffering or wounds.

Actually, your post made me laugh. If we were sitting in your kitchen having a cup of tea together, we might both be laughing at the absurdity of the world, though both quite aware of the suffering as well.

Ironically I felt that as a man I had 'no right' to point this bit out, thanks for speaking my mind, Diana.

That being said, I did feel it was more peaceable to simply give space, but it also feels proper to express gratitude when I feel one of my own thoughts is reflected in another.

RE: A proposal - sjel - 07-21-2017

Hopefully everyone remembers the Zaxon thread?? Advanced negative, he would switch between polarities sometimes weekly, he had a relationship built on respect and hierarchy with those around him, that sort of thing. He is now ImmortalisVigil, self-proclaimed positive

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4171

(07-21-2017, 12:45 PM)Aion Wrote: I think it's important to keep in mind that people who pass through here are all playing out their own psycho-drama and the elements we see here are often just portions of those internal narratives.

This.

(07-21-2017, 02:46 PM)sjel Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 12:45 PM)Aion Wrote: I think it's important to keep in mind that people who pass through here are all playing out their own psycho-drama and the elements we see here are often just portions of those internal narratives.

This.

I think it most likely is impossible to speak of imbalances without while not speaking of our own imbalances within.

I speak so often of wonder merely because I am wonderful within. huehuehue

RE: A proposal - Night Owl - 07-21-2017

(07-20-2017, 05:09 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: I would like to unofficially be considered as the negative 6th density thought form that chose to incarnate on earth.

How adorable!

RE: A proposal - GentleReckoning - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 12:59 PM)Aion Wrote: Well, GR, it seems to have worked. Good job.

Honestly, I don't want to be too attached to this identity. But yeah. It is the nature of reality to celebrate energies or soul expression that is missing from a system.

A void filling a void as it were.

Quote:A void filling a void as it were.

So, because the forum is too harmonious, we need to instigate more chaos? I disagree that this is how a service to others group seeks to harmonize itself. A common goal would further our spiritual progress. This type of energy just dissipates into entropy.

Groups like this should be a place of respite from the harsh blows of everyday realities and unenlightened beings, not a place to play some high-level polarity game where we ignore that whole bit about honor/duty/responsibility. I firmly believe that this is not how polarity works and is a strong perversion of the intent of the material.

Quote:In the context of what is said, he describes his role play as an incarnate 6D negative entity which would fall along the lines, I would think, of how Ra says it is easier to switch polarity back and forth for an entity that is further along the path of polarity. As such it seems to me that his statement is not false so long you don't leave the context out.

Sure, this is what Ra says, but how do you think this redounds into the totality of the self, for a truly positive being to "switch back and forth" to negative on a whim as it pleases them? Do you think you can be at 80% positive polarity, and when you switch, you're at 80% negative, and you can switch back to 80%+, ad infinitum? In considering the mechanics of such an effort, I'm sure there is at least a bit of retracing to go back through, as we are in an illusion that is always trying to confuse and hide things from us after all.

I think what 'Ra' is implying with that quote is that since the adept's thoughts are so much more amplified there can be a more powerful manifestation. Now keep in mind, in the question Don talks about 'retracing steps', and so Ra never said that a positive can switch to a negative. They said someone on the positive path can switch to the negative path. This is a very different thing. Though an advanced entity may have an 'easy' time switching, they still are starting back at the 'beginning' of the new path. So I agree that I think there is a total loss of polarity when one switches paths. That's the sacrifice you make.

If you have followed a path of negative and wish to switch you must sacrifice your dark power. If you have followed a path of positive and wish to switch you must sacrifice your light power. This is actually seen as archetypal and both stories are told throughout history. The good turning to a path of evil sacrifices all that is good in themselves and their lives. Those who turn from the path of evil to a path of good must take extreme labours to sacrifice the evil they have harboured, often through much suffering. These are tropes that have existed for ages.

(07-21-2017, 04:43 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Sure, this is what Ra says, but how do you think this redounds into the totality of the self, for a truly positive being to "switch back and forth" to negative on a whim as it pleases them? Do you think you can be at 80% positive polarity, and when you switch, you're at 80% negative, and you can switch back to 80%+, ad infinitum? In considering the mechanics of such an effort, I'm sure there is at least a bit of retracing to go back through, as we are in an illusion that is always trying to confuse and hide things from us after all.

Well I think an entity that attempts solely to identify with one polarity will achieve less great heights in that polarity than one which attempts to distill both facets it contains as it already contains them.

Another way to look at it, if nothing is to be overcome then how do you go about the darkness you contain?  Accept yourself as to how you are or reject where you are at to have it mutate into what will be forced to accept itself through catalyst?

In your example of 80%. There would be retracing but the entity might just soar far beyond the bottleneck of 80% it was at after the experience, as it will learn much about itself facing the aspects of itself it had burried deep within and which were ever manifesting in an unconcious fashion.

I think we went a bit beyond the context of what GR said, but no matter how non-optimal another's path is, it is its own fate and not something for others to control or at least this is how I would view acceptance of what other-selves incarnate.

I'd also add I don't think the choice can be faked nor forced, so sometimes facing yourself in different ways is your only mean to make a choice.

Quote:If you have followed a path of negative and wish to switch you must sacrifice your dark power. If you have followed a path of positive and wish to switch you must sacrifice your light power. This is actually seen as archetypal and both stories are told throughout history. The good turning to a path of evil sacrifices all that is good in themselves and their lives. Those who turn from the path of evil to a path of good must take extreme labours to sacrifice the evil they have harboured, often through much suffering. These are tropes that have existed for ages.

Yes, but what we are talking are people who want to be STS today, STO tomorrow, and STS again next week. Eventually there's nothing left to sacrifice upon the altar to show that your intentions are pure. What is being presented in this thread is just a game and a perversion of the pure intentions that Ra also says are important for accruing "power". What I see, is people (GR and sjel who also made basically this same thread but with a very different tone) asking those who want to be of service to others to martyr themselves to allow the OP who needs to let off steam be mean to them. Personally, I feel that as beings already very injured by third density, that there is plenty enough experiential catalyst and daily mirrors to reflect back our shadows. I think it takes deliberate effort to ignore one's shadow while being spiritually aware on the positive path, and I see that projected a lot. As moderator of this forum, I feel that I should help create a space to protect people from being asked to put themselves into positions where they are being abused by someone who may or may not have extreme polarity and the ability to switch back and forth, who knows. What we're talking about might be "cathartic" but it's also just plain mean. There are other means to catharsis that may take longer, but again, on this forum, this is the path that we seek: the slow, deliberate path of making every effort to open the heart - and certainly attempting to avoid indulging in blatant whims to completely close it off.

GentleReckoning, you honestly seem exactly the same. When is the negative chaos side of you going to come out to play

RE: A proposal - Cainite - 07-21-2017

Yeah and also keep in mind that switching polarity often causes pain, imbalance, and even insanity.

When one switches from negative to positive, he begins to face the self without love. he will have guilt and stuff like that.
and when a positive switches to negative, he will have to kill his heart and what remains of it which will cause pain.

(07-21-2017, 05:12 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:
Quote:If you have followed a path of negative and wish to switch you must sacrifice your dark power. If you have followed a path of positive and wish to switch you must sacrifice your light power. This is actually seen as archetypal and both stories are told throughout history. The good turning to a path of evil sacrifices all that is good in themselves and their lives. Those who turn from the path of evil to a path of good must take extreme labours to sacrifice the evil they have harboured, often through much suffering. These are tropes that have existed for ages.

Yes, but what we are talking are people who want to be STS today, STO tomorrow, and STS again next week. Eventually there's nothing left to sacrifice upon the altar to show that your intentions are pure. What is being presented in this thread is just a game and a perversion of the pure intentions that Ra also says are important for accruing "power". What I see, is people (GR and sjel who also made basically this same thread but with a very different tone) asking those who want to be of service to others to martyr themselves to allow the OP who needs to let off steam be mean to them. Personally, I feel that as beings already very injured by third density, that there is plenty enough experiential catalyst and daily mirrors to reflect back our shadows. I think it takes deliberate effort to ignore one's shadow while being spiritually aware on the positive path, and I see that projected a lot. As moderator of this forum, I feel that I should help create a space to protect people from being asked to put themselves into positions where they are being abused by someone who may or may not have extreme polarity and the ability to switch back and forth, who knows. What we're talking about might be "cathartic" but it's also just plain mean. There are other means to catharsis that may take longer, but again, on this forum, this is the path that we seek: the slow, deliberate path of making every effort to open the heart - and certainly attempting to avoid indulging in blatant whims to completely close it off.

I think such people are actually more floating in the 'sinkhole of indifference' rather than doing any real polarizing, imo.

To talk about choice, "choice" to me is a misnomer, especially in the idea of Oneness which makes the concept plainly a paradox as there's one unified beingness making all choices that are made both within heavens and earth.

What is the choice then? It is the expression of love that settles on a pole in regard to polatity from within its experiences. There's no two love making two choices, there's one love seeing the mirror of what love is through the circumstances it experienced.

In this idea, even if one switches back and forth in its choice, or attempts at making a choice, does it have the power of otherwise or does it simply mirror the distilling of conflicting experiences?

Also to me the choice, like many other higher spiritual concepts, is a time/space aspect of the self and not a space/time aspect of the self. Even the moment acting as a nexus for one's own choice to settle is merely the nexus in which various time/space aspects of the self join together in having found a direction.

All philosophy is a justification of action, for good or for ill.

(07-21-2017, 05:40 PM)Aion Wrote: All philosophy is a justification of action, for good or for ill.

And all actions mirror your own potential to feel, with or without a sense of justification.