Bring4th
Carla's Complaint on Aug 30, 1992 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Carla's Complaint on Aug 30, 1992 (/showthread.php?tid=14088)

Carla's Complaint on Aug 30, 1992 - Sacred Fool - 02-05-2017

This session contains a brief discussion of humor (humor gives you a perspective beyond the event of the moment, etc.) and then follows this funny exchange.  If you don't wish to read the whole thing, I will brutally paraphrase it for you thusly:

Carla:  Can't you guys try to give pithier, clearer and more direct answers?

Q'uo:  Huh?

Carla:  Forget it.

Q'uo:  Oh, well, we try to respect an entity's free will and not do its homework for it, so we try to baffle it with inspiration enough to make it think for itself.

An intervening question, and then continuing...........

Carla:  Do you mean that if you merely present the menu, then let an entity chew on what it chooses, that an entity might be better served than if, as some teachers might do, you spoon feed it predigested spiritual goodies?

Q'uo:  Yeah, pretty much.  Anyhow, that's the best we can do, so choose your teachers according to your preferred dietary habits.

Questioner (Carla again, evidently):  Hey, that's more to the point.  Thanks.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1992/1992_0830.aspx

Carla: Yeah, one more. No prejudice intended—could your answers not possibly be more direct and to the point, being as we here on the Earth plane think that way? Do you understand?
I am Q’uo, and we are not certain that we grasp your query. Could you find another means of stating it?
Carla: No. Thank you anyway.
I am Q’uo, and we shall speak to that which we feel we grasp. Our responses are tempered by two features of this illusion, the first being the limitations of the instrument and the language with which it is familiar; the second, being more important, and that is the free will of each entity, so that as we speak in response to any query, we give that which will inspire thought, rather than that which will completely sate the hunger, wishing not to do another’s work for that entity, for it is the work that is the value of the decision-making and the choosing.
May we speak in any further way to any other query, my sister?
Carla: No. Thank you.
I am Q’uo, and we thank you. Is there another query?
Carla: I have one more. You’re talking about having already opened the heart and working in communication and inner work, but I don’t feel like my heart’s open all the time at all. I feel like I’m frequently screwing up and blocking energies or over-spiking them so that they’re overly active and so forth, and that my heart isn’t always just great. I don’t really feel that I could really say, “Well, yeah, I’m doing lots of inner work now because I’m all done with that open heart stuff.” I’m not. Could you comment on that, because I don’t feel like I’m “here” and not “there.” Maybe I’m “there,” but I’m also back down in blocked personal relationships and stuff, too.
I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. As you learn any skill, whether it be how to open the heart in unconditional love, how to juggle, or how to cook a certain meal, there will be those expressions of the skill which are better done, shall we say, than others. There will be the dropping of the ball for the juggler. Yet, if the juggler can accomplish a certain skill or procedure, the ability is present. And it is to the entity that has moved into the opening of the heart that we speak in relation to the seeking of truth and the serving as an instrument or vocal channel. If an entity has the ability to do this, called “loving without condition,” it is not important that the entity is not always able to express this loving without conditions, but it is important that the entity has the desire to do so and will examine its experience with that desire foremost in the mind.
Is there another query, my sister?
Carla: Just sort of a left turn into the question about why can’t you speak more simply? Let’s see how to put this. I realize that you want to teach and not do our learning for us. There are often teachers around that give you a very simple—and something you can hold onto—type of answer, and they seem to have real success in being able to deal with spiritual questions a lot of times. Does the infringement of free will sort of “catch up” to you after awhile, is that what you’re saying, when the spiritual student goes over these own issues himself, looking basically at what you have said just for principles that he can use as resources … that the student has then done a better job than if the student just heard somebody that was absolutely brilliant just telling him everything, and said, “Okay, I’ll believe that”? There is a difference between those two? If you both have the same belief in the end?
I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. In a large part, you are correct. However, we are as we are and we must, in order to remain true to that which we are, speak in the way in which we speak when given the constraints of the language, the ability of the instrument, and the free will of those to whom we speak. There are many teachers. There are as many teachers as there are entities and experiences, and each will teach with a certain voice, a style that will be unique to that teacher. Those words which have value to the student will find their way to the student’s heart. This is why we always recommend that each student discriminate those words and concepts which we offer, and forget those that have no meaning, saving only those which ring of truth for that entity. We recommend that each student find those teachers with which the student is comfortable, for all teach and all learn.
Is there a further query, my sister?
Questioner: No. I thought that that was a really helpful answer. Thank you very much.

RE: Carla's Complaint on Aug 30, 1992 - Jade - 02-05-2017

Great session overall! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it greatly.

RE: Carla's Complaint on Aug 30, 1992 - tamaryn - 02-06-2017

(02-05-2017, 04:44 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Great session overall! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it greatly.

I truly imagine them just laughing their head and shaking their heads in joy.

NO NO NO

YOU MUST FIND THE SOLUTION LOL

Silly, silly Tongue (((if only they knew how simple)))) (((we must veil it!!!!!!)))) ((((YES)))) (((<3))